Gibs

twitter.com/Myrna_Perez/status/778828429248622592/video/1

I keep trying to not be racist af, but it's getting harder everyday, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Myrna_Perez/status/778828429248622592/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trying to not be racist

but why though

My conscience doesn't allow me to be remorselessly bigoted towards whole groups of people for super long.

Well, that's irrational. There's your problem.

I listen to a lot of black music (jazz, blues, hip-hop), and can't reconcile my discontent with the African American community easily with that fact. It bothers me. They are some good Googles. Right?

This video is just so fucking ridiculous. No other race acts like this with this much frequency.

good Googles? I don't even know what the fuck you're on about, son. But nobody here cares how you want to feel about it, it's up to you.

Try moving into the ghetto if you really want to solidify your opinion on the matter.

Why contain it?

The googs can make some decent tunes and/or be decent people. The problem is that within every google is their inner chimp waiting to burst out, and the strength of this inner chimp strengthens relative to how many googs are around them.

It's not just culture and skin pigmentation. They are different from us genetically and it makes sense why. Every race has certain cultural genetics, and subsaharan Africans never had to evolve past googling about, fighting, and fucking for about 20-30 years until they died by disease, a lost fight, or an infected wound.

Every other race had to adapt as it left the original womb of life in Africa.This explains why peoples further from the origin like Europeans and Asians have genetically higher IQ, because the distance they traveled required them to be innovative, and created catalyst for more intense natural selection.

>googs literally have genetically lower IQs and higher rates of the "warrior" gene, which is largely responsible for irrational violent outbursts

I live near ghettos. I never relax around blacks. I do hate the way like 95% of them act. This thread was more about the video of them attacking a cash register like a school of Piranha, along with me wishing they didn't force us to despise them. Relax your fucking anus, m8.

You really thinks that's why Japs are smarter? I know all about the bell curve and shit. It never occurred to me that the reason might be the distance that they had to travel relative to Europeans. Interesting theory.

Somalians are worse. There is more of them plus they have no government.

Following up with further proof that economic status doesn't compensate for their naturally lower intelligence
I understand this feeling my friend. I still have a black friend who I've been friends with since the 6th grade, he lives in Georgia now (I'm in NJ) so we don't hang out very often, but meeting him at a young age (very based and intelligent, had legit discussions with him on the regular) made me think that all blacks were like him or at least most. It's really fucking shitty to swallow the full redpill and accept certain trends as fact despite the fact that outliers exist. Hell man my father is a German Jew (doesn't really look jewish, large build, blue eyes, etc) so I never really thought Jews were degenerate because he busted his ass to get out of poverty in Queens NY and to get good enough grades to get into Cornell where he studied biochemistry and medicine, but even I can't reject the fact that so many of the powerful forces behind cultural marxism and general degeneracy are fuckin Jews. That redpill was tough.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Yes I believe so, and in regards to the native Americans I believe they traveled SO far that they never had the chance to settle themselves and begin to innovate before Europeans and Asians, who had settled and begun innovation relatively long before them. Europeans and Asians hit the "sweet" spot, both in terms of how good their geography was climate and resource wise and how far they traveled before settling

indeed

Georgia reporting in.

Never heard that. I'll have to look into it. Thanks.

The distance does not really make to much sense when you consider Native Americans.

My theory is that the habitable region around the yellow river and japan is actually very small. Their population grew fast, and people who could not work their land effectively died out fast.

Europe has much more habitable land to spread to, so it would make sense the selective pressures would be less then those of Asia.

>NFL players who take the sat when they play college ball

>twitter.com/Myrna_Perez/status/778828429248622592/video/1
At least we know that the niggers are not complete morons.
Just using the riots as an excuse to loot
>Uhh.. yeah! were being oppressed. Thats why were chimping out...
>loots

>native Americans

refer toIn regards to the rest of your post I think you make good points. The smaller location and increased individual selective pressure likely contributed to their evolution. I think in regards to Europe, the relatively open and temperate terrain made it essentially a continental battleground for prehistoric folks. I believe that selection of constant warfare plus a diet of much more meat and calcium compared to the more carbohydrate driven east Asian diet is what drove Europeans to be physically larger and more warlike. Even the Romans described the northern barbarians as "large and war crazed"

just like there are (smaller) groups of whites who are complete shit in uniquely white ways (like rednecks and hillbillies), there just happens to be a really large group of black people who are horrible in a uniquely black way. You can hate these people and still accept that some black people are good. The good ones overcame their natural programming to be worthless niggers

Yoooo that money computah just got FUCKED UP bruh.

>Even the Romans described the northern barbarians as "large and war crazed"

Which served as a handy excuse to Romanize them, and also made it more prestigious to defeat them. Please don't make the mistake of just accepting historical accounts at face value.

It would make sense that northern whites would be bigger and more war crazed. Their diets revolved around hunting mostly, meaning they needed a large territory.

My theory also explains the communal nature of Asians. If they were forced to live in high population dense regions, it would be easy to be kicked out of the community if you were not contributing enough. So people who were more communal focused would have a higher likely hood of survival.

Googs will always be googs

Gas all googs we've had enough

Cred Forums is making this WE stuff worse, though. We're the ones creating more and more of that garbage, spreading it, and emboldening they're ridiculousness. I'm just waiting until they start mandating it in the curriculum of public schools at this point.

t h e i r

Do you really doubt it though? I don't think the Romans lived in a time where PR was really necessary. The only excuse they needed was "for the glory of Rome". I don't believe Caesars accounts of the gauls and Germans were written for an agenda besides recording his conquest. The following is an account of his from the Gallic wars

>The nation of the Suevi is by far the largest and the most warlike nation of all the Germans.... They do not live much on corn, but subsist for the most part on milk and flesh, and are much [engaged] in hunting; which circumstance must, by the nature of their food, and by their daily exercise and the freedom of their life (for having from boyhood been accustomed to no employment, or discipline, they do nothing at all contrary to their inclination), both promote their strength and render them men of vast stature of body. And to such a habit have they brought themselves, that even in the coldest parts they wear no clothing whatever except skins, by reason of the scantiness of which, a great portion of their body is bare, and besides they bathe in open rivers.Their whole life is occupied in hunting and in the pursuits of the military art; from childhood they devote themselves to fatigue and hardships. Those who have remained chaste for the longest time, receive the greatest commendation among their people; they think that by this the growth is promoted, by this the physical powers are increased and the sinews are strengthened.... They do not pay much attention to agriculture, and a large portion of their food consists in milk, cheese, and flesh.

Another account by Roman historian Ammanius Marcellinus

>Nearly all of the Gauls are of a lofty stature, fair, and of ruddy complexion; terrible from the sternness of their eyes, very quarrelsome, and of great pride and insolence

Yup. The Uncle Tom's. Honestly, sounds like a compliment.