Cancer

Why are Cancer rates so high pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

freefromharm.org/photo-galleries/9-reasons-your-canine-teeth-dont-make-you-a-meat-eater/
youtube.com/watch?v=mg7dyj7p2WM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2841576/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13679953
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27189951
youtube.com/watch?v=lXXXygDRyBU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americium#Ionization-type_smoke_detector
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they do not get enough ARYAN BLOOD.

As you age your cells lose the ability to replicate correctly. They degrade. This leads to cancer. Seeing as we live so long cancer is far more likely.

lingering effects of above ground nuclear testing, those hot isotopes will still be potent for a long time

and also various environmental carcinogens and hazardous lifestyles (poordiets) that disrupt biology

eat your greens so your body can repair itself properly

(socio)ecological syndromes treated as a disease

Food, specifically animal proteins.

How many vegans do you know of have a raging case of mesothelioma or colon cancer? How about nodules on their kidneys or their hearts imploding from atherosclerosis?

cause everyone is fucking fat these days. obesity is a factor in many forms of cancer because it fucks with your endocrine system.

because we're living longer

It's the food they feed you.

They didn't buy a filter.

You realize that actual longevity hasn't changed all that much? That the average age in the medieval era was pulled down by high infant mortality?

Cancer is low in non-western countries.

Also low on israel.

Gee, i wonder who could be behind this...

>You realize that actual longevity hasn't changed all that much? That the average age in the medieval era was pulled down by high infant mortality?
Show me the swarms of average people living into their 80s then

Because I'm the one causing them.
>(((Trust))) me

Idk man, it makes me want to live dangerously so I can die from something else. It sucks that if you make the right decisions and live to 80, the reward is to die of cancer.

I can show you a swarm of people living well into their 60s.

I didn't say the average lifespan did not increase at all. I only said that the increase is not what it's imagined. People didn't die in their 30s or 40s of old age, it's a meme. The average lifespan has only increased by less than 20 years.

The average age of aristocracy in the first half of the 16th century was 71 years. It's still lower now, 400 years later, for most of the world.

Even in America the average life expectancy is under 80.

If animal proteins cause cancer then why don't animals get cancer from the proteins?

Veganism is a Jewish invention to sissify the population by making them afraid to eat - and thus afraid to kill - animals, and by depriving us of critical nutrients and instead giving us feminizing phytoestrogens from the plants.

>The average lifespan has only increased by less than 20 years.

Because you butterflies eat too much meat. According to the WHO meat causes cancer. Any google with half a brain could figure that one out.

?

>he watched forks over knives and thinks he's a nutritionist

That study was debunked. They didn't account for vegetable consumption.

because we don't eat food

Good goy, dont swallow the red pill. Its poison and not kosher.

>countries get progressively more third-world as the list goes on

Yeah, nah. The reason less people in Laos are dying from heart disease and cancer is because they're all dying from fucking malaria and other shit that happens in third-world shitcountries.

Repeat after me, Jew-puppet: Correlation does not mean causation

Our melting pot status doesn't help paint a full picture of longevity for individuals.

Example: Japanese Americans have been shown to live longer than native Japanese.

That has got to be one of the shittiest attempts at proving a point.

Have you ever considered that the difference is not in the amount of calories received from unrefined plant foods, but the overall amount of calories received?

Or the fact that the countries on the right side of the graph eat more fish meat than animal meat?

Or maybe a difference in lifestyles?

What exactly are you saying?

How can you be redpilled if you don't eat red meat?

Humans are literally designed by evolution to eat meat. We have the teeth to eat meat. So unless you go and get your teeth replaced with Jewish dental prosthetics laced with heavy metals, you're literally going against millions of years of evolution and tradition.

Vegans not only shit on social traditions (because most vegans are liberals) but they also shit on evolutionary traditions. Sad!

So venezuela is less of a third world country than korea?

>muh male privilege

You found one outlier. Congratulations.

Still doesn't prove shit.

Combination of longer life and subtly radioactive things surrounding us. And us thinning out the O-zone a little bit.

Not really surprising, it all fits together fairly well.

Not meat, not cheese or milk, that's all bullshit as other studies show these substances reduce cancer rates.

Being a fat fuck may make you more likely to have cancer. I don't have any solid proof, but it would fit the bill.

>pic related's canine teeth are much bigger than ours
>pic related is an herbivore
Youre seriously going to have to try harder than that. Those jew schools have really ingrained their ideology into you.

freefromharm.org/photo-galleries/9-reasons-your-canine-teeth-dont-make-you-a-meat-eater/

Thats only the tip of the iceburg.

It sounds like someone is desperate to hold onto their narrative. Excuses, excuses leaf.

Id like to see you eat 3000+ calories a day with a vegan diet (without eating vegan junk food). Also, i doubt eating large amounts of fish is healthy today considering the mercuy and radiation. Perhaps there are lifestyle differences that add up, but to ignore this data is a desperate attempt to rationalize your addiction.

dont worry about it goyim dont forget to eat lots of processed food and drive a poison spewing machine around your entire life

Anyway to answer your question OP, the truth lies in the Jews as it almost always does. The Jews in America provide corn farmers with huge subsidies. Nobody's gonna eat all that corn by itself, so they turn it into High-Fructose Corn Syrup and put it in all the other foods we eat. HFCS is a lot worse for us than regular sugar, and is behind the obesity epidemic - the Jews want us nice, fat, and controllable. This leads into part 2.

Remember how they have fluoride in the water? Well, it's not just fluoride anymore - they've been slowly adding in other heavy metals and chemicals such as estrogen in order to weaken our bodies and feminize men (ever wonder why cancer rates are higher for men? our bodies just aren't used to all of the extra estrogen). All of these unnatural chemicals and substances damage our cells' DNA, causing cancer.

Ionizing radiation also causes cancer. Ionizing radiation is lurking inside just about every electronic device, but is especially prevalent in stuff like smoke detectors. Ever wonder why the government makes such a big deal about having a smoke detector (or multiple) in your house? Yep, bingo: Jewish. Irradiation. Device. Every smoke detector in your house is slowly but surely dosing you with ionizing radiation, damaging your genes and slowly killing you. Boom, cancer. Don't believe me? Open up a smoke detector and you'll see the little radiation symbol. "But the radiation coming out of it is so miniscule it would have no effe-" Stop right there. Where'd you learn that? Most scientists are either Jewish or in the Jewish pocket, and those that aren't will never have their research see the light of day.

tl;dr jews

There's too many newfags and Canadians.

because people don't use water filters

>Id like to see you eat 3000+ calories a day with a vegan diet (without eating vegan junk food)
Did you just disprove your own point?

>i doubt eating large amounts of fish is healthy today considering the mercuy and radiation
Maybe it is, maybe it's not. Maybe it'll make you die of other things besides heart disease and cancer, which will still have the same implications on that graph.

>but to ignore this data is a desperate attempt to rationalize your addiction.
To imply that I have an addiction is a desperate attempt at making your argument seem to have any value.

>Jews manipulating statistics so you will give shekels to their organization that they will keep and donate 2% of

so you are saying vegetables are the reason vegans are so healthy.
how many antioxidants are there in animal products again?
wait that has been tested
youtube.com/watch?v=mg7dyj7p2WM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2841576/

Huge amounts of things we consume are carcinogenic.

Chemtrails and Canadians.

It's an end of life disease. It's nowhere near as big a deal as people make it out to be. They never include with these statistics that like 99% of people that die of cancer are 70+

ding ding ding

cancer deaths increase because people used to die earlier from other (now treatable) things

This. Majority of cancer doesn't occur until around 40-50, and due to advanced medical tech, can allow people to live long live with it before either kicking it or succumbing to it.

>enjoying a stroll around the street
>incredibly fast proton flying at hihg speed hits me right in the man titties
>get breast cancer and die

Ban assault cosmic rays.

>tfw I probably have cancer from living here for 22 years
>tfw I haven't gotten checked

err wut?

okinawans typically live til 100, but if they're brought to america and start eating regular american food, they get diseases and die early like americans

this has been found consistently with other ethnic groups when they deviate from their native diets

They're putting FLORIDE in the drinking water.

People aren't dying of malaria/smallpox/the plague first?

Because everything else has stopped killing us

(except suicide, in the case of young men)

>Japanese Americans have been shown to live longer than native Japanese
lol, source pls
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13679953
>lower CHD incidence and mortality in Japan than Western industrialized countries
Anything + America = shit

There are too many of us and mother nature (or some higher unfathomable power) is taking us out.

Also, more people = higher number of cases

because Cred Forums

Our food and atmosphere is being pumped with carcinogenic agents.

I have no source, so you're just going to have to trust me on this one lad.

Korea is a crazy cyberpunk dystopia. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if some parts were worse than venezuela.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27189951

People aren't dying of smallpox or plague so they die of something else instead. Also we live in an industrialized society with lots of carcinogens everywhere.

Who cares, you will die someday, whatever your destiny is just let it be, don't fight it, accept your fate and wait for it with open arms, leave this world without letting the universe transform your matter and fading away into peaceful oblivion.

>crusade against smoke detectors
Did you never watch The Towering Inferno?

without fear*

jews

yep. cancer is an extended living problem.

without cancer our age expectancy would be 150....we may be immobile, insane, and reliant on machines, but we'd be alive.

people get cancer many times during their life but people with healthy immune systems destroy it quickly

people have compromised immune system from a highly acidic diet of meat , coffee, grains, dairy, isolated sugar/HFCS, processed food and preservatives and lack of nutrients and minerals from fruits and vegetables

theyre on the blue pill diet basically, quite simply.

People die of cancer because the longer you live, the more likely you are to get it and die from it.

Thanks to modern medicine, people are dying from very much else these days besides heart disease.

low calorie diets have many health benefits, read up on intermittent fasting

maybe you ate an apple that picked up some cesium from the british nuclear tests in south australia, maybe you ate two of them!

HOW TO REVERSE THE TOP 15 CAUSES OF DEATH
youtube.com/watch?v=lXXXygDRyBU

everything about the american lifestyle is toxic

this

No, but would you rather burn to death or let the Jews kill you with cancer?

Do the smoke detectors release that shit if you remove the battery?

Cancer is a normal bodily mechanism to fight some infections like fungal infections.

With a normal varied diet you normally have enough of the vitamins that naturally kill that cancer off when it is done doing its job.

The problem is when you don't have what is needed to kill it back off.

Old people get cancer. It's just a genetic disease humans have to live with.

However, younger cases of cancer and people surviving without being sterilized has been passing down bad genes that would have been culled otherwise. This is what we should be worried about.

Because cancer and capitalism are essentially two forms of the same thing: growth unchecked by concern for the host environment.

As capitalism grew, like a tumor in the body of humanity, so did cancer rates.

And cancer will not be cured/controlled until capitalism is - because to be able to see the "cure" one would have to be redpilled enough to see capitalism as a disease (instead of a divine gift or a religion).

There's the secondary effect that cancer is fucking insanely profitable - in the same way auto companies aren't going to make cars that last 100 years and get 1000 miles a gallon, the medical industry is not going to slit the throat of its $100B+/year cash cow. Instead it'll find all sorts of other early diagnoses of cancer, which require ever more expensive (and thus profitable) treatment.

But the short answer is cancer and capitalism are the same thing. So as long as we worship capitalism we get cancer too.

Watch The Towering Inferno.

It's largely irrelevant to smoke detectors but watch it anyway.

shut up lol

(((einstein)))

EMFs (electromagnetic fields generated by anything with current running through it) and most EMRs (microwaves/mobile phones/wifi) are non ionizing radiation, however they can disrupt biology to cause cancer, in 20-50 years time mobile phones and wifi will be looked back upon as the hidden asbestos of our time, it will take a long time for mainstream science to realise the negatives

americanium is used in smoke detectors, but unless you eat smoke detectors or sleep with them under your pillow for years you're not going to get dosed by it, get a geiger counter or dosimeter to see how much radiation you're really getting, also the inverse square law matters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americium#Ionization-type_smoke_detector

Yeah, but the difference between 60 and 80 is a metric shit ton when it comes to medical issues. Back then (and up till about 50-70 years ago actually) people often died frol cardiovascular issues in their 60's. The same issues tend to set in at the same time nowadays, but we simply know how to treat them (bypass surgery, etc.). So now people live into their 80's and die from cancer instead. They'll do so until we have a cure, at which point antibiotic-resistant viruses will likely become the main killer of humans

Plastics and carcinogenic chemicals in everyday items.

>Why are Cancer rates so high pol?

Because treating the symptoms of cancer is big buisiness.

There is no profit in Curing cancer or preventing it.

>non ionizing radiation
>causes cancer
Shitposting Aussies.

I'll take living in America over that shithole you call a country.

>coffee causes cancer

Non-westerners have malaria, ebola, starvation, and bullets killing them before the cancer.

this remind me of certain people who are on the breakthrough of preventing cancer having their cars suddenly explode.