i.imgur.com/MK8aJJG.jpg
>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 23
>ISIS claims to have captured the FSA-controlled Bahurta village west of Rai with only 3 militants (top kek)
>Kerry, whose country is illegally bombing Syria, tells Russia to stop its (legal) flights in 'key areas' of country
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah storm southern Aleppo
>Iran: No-fly zone in Syria only benefits terrorists
>US Senate approves $1.15 billion arms sale deal to Saudi Arabia
>Russia, Syria deny airstrikes on aid convoy
>Syrian army, Quds Brigade advances near Handarat Camp
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Full AP interview with Assad - youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
New South Front 22-09 - youtu.be/N2jIFKZU5Hk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/779046348977037312
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-10/caught-tape-us-plane-allegedly-drops-weapons-isis-militants-iraq
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/22/495021467/he-will-be-our-brother-boy-6-asks-obama-to-bring-syrian-boy-to-live-with-him
discord.gg/M9Jsv
archive.fo/W4XRv
archive.fo/X7CSc
youtu.be/H5S0ujED5zE
southfront.org/30-foreign-intelligence-officers-israeli-us-turkish-killed-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/
discordapp.com/channels/228639233714290688/228654518483681282
youtube.com/watch?v=vrTLSDW7yGg
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/09/22/russian-bomb-remains-recovered-syrian-red-crescent-aid-convoy-attack/
twitter.com/joshledermanAP/status/779079421672194048
rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo
youtube.com/watch?v=t87o1Y3Uug0
russia-insider.com/en/politics/china-joins-russia-syria-shaping-new-anti-terrorist-alliance/ri16618
youtube.com/watch?v=9sg_NRC8ozk
youtube.com/watch?v=HsCmwdOQJA8
youtube.com/watch?v=OXckYJdRUW0
vocaroo.com/i/s1NaZ64oHdzw
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-identifies-43-soldiers-killed-us-airstrikes-deir-ezzor/
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?v=-3S3eK0B_LU&client=mv-google
youtube.com/watch?v=b0XqWDbJaG0&list=PLeIzHhBSrVIa0QZojE7tqI6toFGDskGO6&index=7
twitter.com/bdrhmnhrk/status/778281806969856002
youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
discord.gg/7t3BC
youtube.com/watch?v=IMNlr0Ujpj0
youtube.com/watch?v=QyrhkzyXYjI
youtube.com/watch?v=39y4DoTezMc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth FOR ALEPPO

2nd for Bashar!

no more safari kike.

His fires in Syria is stronk

Love the fire
Feel the fire
The fire is religion
Breath it like a dragon

Finally Aleppo will be cleansed of the terrorists, feels good man.
YA BASHAR

Reminder.

death to all turks

WEW

I just want to see Russian marines, Hezbollah and Tigers Force fighting side by side in the streets of Aleppo with cover from a T-90 in HD.

Make it happen.

>Sand niggers comparing themselves to an actual competent fighting force

hot

Reminder

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrate”
(Genesis 15:18)

On NPR news and then BBC news last night, I heard that this WAS an airstrike and most likely a RUSSIAN air strike. Both allegedly "public" news outlets made VERY SURE that we-the-audience knew ALL ABOUT the TWO SUKHOI JETS seen "in the area" at the same exact time as the AIR STRIKE HAPPENED.

And this morning " American accuses Russia and Russia furiously denies it" etc.\

This is a public audience mass-mind-molding operation for conflict, possibly war, with Russia. It is timed very conveniently to coincide with the "Russia hacks our Democracy" meme and the "Trump is Putin's agent" meme. Both these memes are being driven by the Clintonite Democratic Party and its Class Collaborators throughout the Big Media.

Many of us here have so far been finding Trump too distasteful to actually vote for even though we won't be voting for Clinton. But is it premature to begin wondering whether the Obamacrat Regime and its follow-on Clintonite-Regime-in-waiting pose such a clear and present danger of the outbreak of serious war that we ought to consider discussing the possibility that perhaps we should all vote for Trump just to make very sure that Her Imperial Borgess and all her little henchcreeps cannot get their big gracefully-long-fingered hands anywhere near the "button"?

us government would be fuming like hell from its very archetype.

The guy on the right is not Arab.

i hate isis but lets be honest they're doing pretty good with their limited resources and with all their enemies

would buy/10

twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/779046348977037312

They have the support of Israel and the US

Fucking irrelevant shitty race toothpastes breeding like a rabbit in /sg/ don't you have weed to smoke?

How is the limited ammo when they get they're weapons dropped in planes from the us bases?
You need to be more redpilled.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-10/caught-tape-us-plane-allegedly-drops-weapons-isis-militants-iraq

First pay denbts.

>i hate isis but lets be honest they're doing pretty good

Only if you're a mental little baby brain with no knowledge about how warfare is conducted. ISIS has thus far only fought other militia-like bands of Arabs - the SAA and Iraqi army. They have not once stood against a normal army.

You do realize that's why they make those highly polished videos of their conquests?

The Abu Hajars rarely make it out, and they generally don't publish videos of their people losing body parts in futile and retarded ops which they constantly undertake.

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/22/495021467/he-will-be-our-brother-boy-6-asks-obama-to-bring-syrian-boy-to-live-with-him
>'He Will Be Our Brother': Boy, 6, Asks Obama To Bring Syrian Boy To Live With Him
>"We should all be more like Alex. Imagine what the world would look like if we were. Imagine the suffering we could ease and the lives we could save."
Obongo using kids to further his agenda.

>shitty race toothpastes breeding like a rabbit

I have a question for you, Onur. Here's the scenario, read carefully:

You apply for the Turkish army and get accepted. After one year of numerous successful combat missions, you rise in the ranks and are given a special promotion to start training for the Maroon Beret squads. In just a few months you complete your training, and are the youngest Turk ever to complete Maroon Beret training. Thanks to your leadership, tens of PKK guerillas are destroyed before they get a chance to attack. You have a beautiful wife of pure Turkish blood and two children.

A few years later, you are in Sirnak during a covert mission against a high ranking PKK commander. The mission is going smoothly, and your team has gotten into the PKK hideout without getting noticed by the filthy kurds.

As you enter the final room, the only thing you see is a 55 inch flat screen TV in the middle of the room, and a couch to the right. On the TV screen, you can see the PKK commander holding a rifle to your wife and children's head. The disgusting kurd smiles at you and says "Give us your boipucci, Onur. And we'll let them go unharmed." Right after he says that, a PKK soldier gets out from behind the couch, with his slime covered erect Kurdish cock in his hand. The commander speaks again: "Give him your boipucci, and Asena here lives on to raise your pureblood Turkish children."

What do you do? Do you let him pump your boipucci full of subhuman kurdish semen, so that your wife and children can live? There is no time to call in for reinforcements, and if you kill the PKK terrorist, your wife will die. The only choice you can make is between your wife/children's lives and taking in the cock of a PKK commander that hasn't been washed for 7 months while hiding in the mountains. What do?

whew....

discord.gg/M9Jsv

Syria General has its own discord channel now for the official Cred Forums discord. Feel free to come on, discuss stuff, and be comfy.

Thanks for the giggle m8. Also saved for future use.

I will not marry if i join the army

yeah but they have WAY less shit and numbers compared to the iraqi or syrian army

Onur, why are you such a fucking faggot?

archive.fo/W4XRv
archive.fo/X7CSc

They have just as much as the Iraqi army left them when they fled and ran initially. So their equipment is comparable.

Also don't assume that the sophisticated equipment the Iraqi army has is serviceable. They're notoriously bad at maintenance and if something stops working they just ditch it.

ISIS doesn't maintain shit either, they just convert all their APCs into suicide rams.

*cringes* send me your sister and i will show you who is faggot,faggot

Posting Bodybuldiers aren't gay you maggot

Go back to smoking weed

i guess arab armies are just shit then

Fair enough. Replace "wife" with mother and father. What then? Will you let your boipucci get sore for weeks in order to save your family?

>send me your sister
I should, she really needs your hair and makeup expertise.

You have no idea m8.

These are extremely horrible questions. They're not even directed at me and I'm stressing out.

Netherland flag looks like Colgate, newfriend.

YES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He literally works at a gaybar.
You're just writing literotica for him for free.
Why do you think he wants to join the army so desperately?
>Really makes you think

>Death toll from air strike in Yemen rises to 26, sources say.

kill those fucking houthis!

This is actually pretty neat, they set up a #syria-general channel and stuff

Anyone have experience with this website?

and yours looks like a fucking leaf

Is East Aleppo offensive big news or not?

There is a discord app which is like a million times better
use that

Why do you despise shias? in many countries they're not even ethnically arabs, and they're objective allies against sectarian sunnism, aka the Islam you hate

>bodybuilders
that is fucking not bodybuilders. These are gays. For fucks sake look at the ottoman pictures.

>Six PKK fighters killed in Turkey's southeastern Hakkari province, using guidance of Turkish drone 'Bayraktar'

kill those fucking commies!

I have a question for you, kike. Here's the scenario, read carefully:

You apply for the IDF and get accepted. After one year of numerous successful combat missions, you rise in the ranks and are given a special promotion to start training for the Sayeret Matkal squads. In just a few months you complete your training, and are the youngest jew ever to complete Sayeret Matkal training. Thanks to your leadership, tens of Hamas guerrillas are destroyed before they get a chance to attack. You have a beautiful wife of pure jewish blood and two children.

A few years later, you are in Palestine during a covert mission against a high ranking Hamas commander. The mission is going smoothly, and your team has gotten into the Hamas hideout without getting noticed by the filthy sandniggers.

As you enter the final room, the only thing you see is a 55 inch flat screen TV in the middle of the room, and a couch to the right. On the TV screen, you can see the Hamas commander holding a rifle to your wife and children's head. The disgusting kurd smiles at you and says "Give us your boipucci, kike. And we'll let them go unharmed." Right after he says that, a Hamas soldier gets out from behind the couch, with his slime covered erect Arab cock in his hand. The commander speaks again: "Give him your boipucci, and Lisa here lives on to raise your pureblood Kike children."

What do you do? Do you let him pump your boipucci full of subhuman arab semen, so that your wife and children can live? There is no time to call in for reinforcements, and if you kill the Hamas terrorist, your wife will die. The only choice you can make is between your wife/children's lives and taking in the cock of a Hamas commander that hasn't been washed for 7 months while hiding underground. What do?

>fapping to half-naked pictures of muscular white men isn't gay
Okay.

>Saudi-led air strikes kill 20 civilians in the rebel-held Yemeni port city of Hodeida

kill those fucking shias!

FSA just got gangraped by erdocuck, obongo and ass sad

REMINDER THAT NETANYAHU HAD A MELTDOWN DOWN AT THE UN TODAY

youtu.be/H5S0ujED5zE

Hell yeah.

Define big news.
It's big news for us.
For everyone else, they care more about riots, and other things.

Has this news been posted yet?

southfront.org/30-foreign-intelligence-officers-israeli-us-turkish-killed-in-missile-attack-in-aleppo-unconfirmed/
>
#FROMTHEFRONT#RUSSIA 21.09.2016 - 12,782 views
4.7 (23 votes)
30 Foreign Intelligence Officers (Israeli, US, Turkish) Killed in Missile Attack in Aleppo – Unconfirmed

Fuck yeah.

SAAnime.

I've never been so stressed in my life...

Lads how active is the /sg/ Telegram? And does it seem less or more useful/neat/practical than this Discord thing

discordapp.com/channels/228639233714290688/228654518483681282

This is the /sg/ channel that the Cred Forumsacks set up for us

What do we need a real time chat app for? We hardly have anything to talk about here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrTLSDW7yGg

Only with airplanes and saudi sunni dogs killing innocent children and bombing hospitals then they would get the kills. But never will they win on land. Because they have been fed like babies from they're lives and basically been manbabys all they're lives. Its very typicall, even your gay caliph omar (LA) was a runner just like in uhud war.

>TL;DR Saudis only can kill civilians and bomb hospitals but fighting on land is they're nightmare against Brave Shia Muslim Houthis.

>MUH SEKRET CLUB

LMAO, fuck that.

Based Bibi.

kek. the only upside I can think of is we can mute Onur and friends whenever we want to, just to fuck with them if they decide to follow us there.

I don't agree with him about iran, but he is right it is a total joke

I have a question for you, Minnesota-tan. Here's the scenario, read carefully:

You apply for the Minnesotan liberation army and get accepted. After one year of numerous successful combat missions, you rise in the ranks and are given a special promotion to start training for the Maroon Beret squads. In just a few months you complete your training, and are the youngest Minnesotan ever to complete Maroon Beret training. Thanks to your leadership, tens of Somali guerrillas are destroyed before they get a chance to attack. You have a beautiful weeb wife and two children.

A few years later, you are in St. Cloud during a covert mission against a high ranking Somali commander. The mission is going smoothly, and your team has gotten into the Somali hideout without getting noticed by the filthy Somali.

As you enter the final room, the only thing you see is a 55 inch flat screen TV in the middle of the room, and a couch to the right. On the TV screen, you can see the Somali commander holding a rifle to your wife and children's head. The disgusting negro smiles at you and says "Give us your boipucci, Rod. And we'll let them go unharmed." Right after he says that, a Somali soldier gets out from behind the couch, with his slime covered erect Somali BBC in his hand. The commander speaks again: "Give him your boipucci, and Yoko here lives on to raise your pureblood Minnesotan children."

What do you do? Do you let him pump your boipucci full of subhuman Somali semen, so that your wife and children can live? There is no time to call in for reinforcements, and if you kill the Somali terrorist, your wife will die. The only choice you can make is between your wife/children's lives and taking in the cock of a Somali commander that hasn't been washed for 7 months while hiding in the swamps. What do?

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIISSSST

Is that the same actress that posed for the cover when the book was written? What kind of Jew magikz stop you from aging like that?

I'll have to agree with king kike here, t.b.h.

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/09/22/russian-bomb-remains-recovered-syrian-red-crescent-aid-convoy-attack/

It was the Russians

How can anyone besides king leaf not laugh at the UN? It is a shitty hypocritical mess and represents the worst of globalism. We should all encourage our countries to remove funding and undermine them anytime they get in our respective ways.

No turning back now... Globalism be damned. National heritage and identity will still hold value in the future.

The world will not become one under coercion, but through Divine Providence and faith in Him.

>Unironically believing bellingcat

Wew

Anyway see y'all later

Fabricated by the jews and their westerner puppets

consider that record fully and completely corrected

LOL idiot sandnigger houthis cant use that tech so they just blow it up like monkeys KEK

>Kerry says after Syria meeting 'it's clear we cannot continue on same path'

twitter.com/joshledermanAP/status/779079421672194048

What did he mean by this?

>muh hospitals
HAHAHAHA lel faggot assad does the same thing

Friends, but no homo please.
וְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת-זָכָר מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה — תּוֹעֵבָה עָשׂוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם. מוֹת יוּמָתוּ; דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם

She was cryogenically frozen.

Bernie isn't a fan of what we do. A great man with a good heart, but we don't see things the same.

Heh

Needs refinement though. While you are at it, wat do?
Makes sense
I have a question for you, Aaron Driver. Here's the scenario, read carefully:

You apply for the Caliphate army and get accepted. After one year of numerous successful combat missions, you rise in the ranks and are given a special promotion to start training for the maroon beret squads. In just a few months you complete your training, and are the youngest jew ever to complete maroon beret training. Thanks to your leadership, tens of Kuffar guerrillas are destroyed before they get a chance to attack. You have a beautiful wife of pure Sunni blood and two children.

A few years later, you are in Iraq during a covert mission against a high ranking Shia commander. The mission is going smoothly, and your team has gotten into the Shia hideout without getting noticed by the filthy kuffars.

As you enter the final room, the only thing you see is a 55 inch flat screen TV in the middle of the room, and a couch to the right. On the TV screen, you can see the Shia commander holding a rifle to your wife and children's head. The disgusting kuffar smiles at you and says "Give us your boipucci, sunnj. And we'll let them go unharmed." Right after he says that, a Shia soldier gets out from behind the couch, with his slime covered erect Kuffar cock in his hand. The commander speaks again: "Give him your boipucci, and al-blowupy here lives on to raise your pureblood sunni children."

What do you do? Do you let him pump your boipucci full of subhuman kuffar semen, so that your wife and children can live? There is no time to call in for reinforcements, and if you kill the Kuffar, your wife will die. The only choice you can make is between your wife/children's lives and taking in the cock of a Shia commander that hasn't been washed for 7 months while hiding in the dunes. What do?

Replying twice on same comment

>Being that mad

FRIENDSHIP WITH PUTIN OVER

AL-BAGHDADI IS MY BEST FRIEND NOW

>What do we need a real time chat app for?
Oh, you know, NSA datamining, CIA cointelpro coopting and subversion, Mossad blackmailing, the usual.

>Bernie Sanders
No thanks.

Fuck off Jahud.

>mfw kikes pretend not to get it so they can try to deflect the joke being made of them
Like pottery

what the fuck kind of scenario is this?
there is one dependency, though. a Somalian isn't going to have a 55 inch flat screen TV, because another Somalian will have stolen it.
Also Youko is too common of a name. If I had a qt daughteru, i'd name her Mei めい her nickname would be Meicchi めいち

*discrepancy* damn auto correct
replace somalian with hispanics and st. cloud with denver. it will be spot on

Only one dependency?

Carter about his understanding of No-Fly zone in Syria:

“There can be no question of grounding US aircraft” over Syria, he said, adding that US jets conduct their strikes “with exceptional precision… that no other country can match.”

OMG! TOP KEK!! IT IS EPIC!
Just ground RuAF and SyAF.

rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

this tbqh familam
i don't want a republican president, but I dont want ww3 either

>“There can be no question of grounding US aircraft” over Syria, he said, adding that US jets conduct their strikes “with exceptional precision… that no other country can match.”

So he's admitting the attack on Deir Ez-Zor was fully intentional and the US supports ISIS, confirming what we already knew.
Wonderful.

>“with exceptional precision… that no other country can match.”
>proceeds to bomb 80 syrian soldiers fighting isis

Nah, maybe you and can consolidate each other. Leave me out of it.

Black flag of mohammed flying over the dome of the whitehouse when?

You'd have to fuck off first in order to be left out, if only you ever would though, but like a typical parasitic kike, you have to weasel in and meddle in everyone's shit. Pestulent fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

LMAO. You're like a leech, latching on to me in every thread now. Try not to derail the thread as usual. Stay mad.

>parasite
>weasel
>fly

>PhD in alternative history and biology

>alternative (((history)))
>alternative (((right)))
(((Your))) consistency makes (((you))) easy to (((detect))).

Guys we got a hillary supporter here

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo

youtube.com/watch?v=t87o1Y3Uug0

/IndPakG/ when?

I can't tell if you hate the Jews or not.

I wonder if you would even have an identity without Jews for you to hate? Sad.

I watched her husband's complacency destroy lives. I watched their marriage fall apart as a kid. Learned things kids shouldn't know about thanks to Bill.

I'll never support her, sorry.

I've heard that non-argument before.
You're digging into old material now.

It wasn't me that told you that before.. I thought it was pretty witty.

Must be that it's true, if someone else has said that to you before. How many times has this happened to you? Is it everyone else with the problems...or...??

More like it's beause I'm dealing with the same shills, as always.

You do realise the only president that would not start wars in america are those who stood against the jews? jfk was the first of them. If trump wins, do you really think that kike sympathiser would make peace? Fuck no! That half kike would be driven by his very zionist lobby masters to attack Iran. Bear in mind the us soldiers will re-enter Iraq. You just wait and see.

Is East Aleppo kill?

russia-insider.com/en/politics/china-joins-russia-syria-shaping-new-anti-terrorist-alliance/ri16618
>US OUT
>CHINA IN

What does /sg/ think?

I want them all out, desu, just let Russia sort it out.

america is completely subdued by the jews, in deed the good americans have failed

Post some more neat Syrian Civil war art

S O O N

>mfw there will be no bakery, hospital or market standing after the blitzin East Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=9sg_NRC8ozk

The farther off the path one goes, the greater the reward when he returns to it.

I'll leave you with that and wish you luck with that.

China wants to join in on the party, everyone else already is, so why not?

>When your arab bro help approve your bombing

i cri everytiem

China is literally Asian Jews

shill somewhere else mr. Lardstein.

>yfw Sheikh Masquod gets to become the k*rds' Hasakah

Fake map, i don t see the bakeries .

Also i laugh how fucking bad FSA shitheads can be ? They can t even hold a nigger village against ISIS

That's because all of the bakeries have been destroyed.

RIP in peace

I will sleep now. Have a good night all redpilled bros on this thread.

Thats like trips

>UAE Uriel in 3...

BBC just said it is raining barrel bombs in east Aleppo

Haha you can't run away from death. It's like the movie final destination

Have some OC. Summary of the "ceasefire".

So, what are you listening to, fellow Assadists?
>youtube.com/watch?v=HsCmwdOQJA8

>The gun just went off by accident

this may be the best edition yet

EAT SHIT JIHADI FUCKFACES

GOD BLESS ASSAD

youtube.com/watch?v=OXckYJdRUW0

any update on the purported mustard gas attack

>gif

kill yourself beta autist

vocaroo.com/i/s1NaZ64oHdzw

Have your (You)

>According to the 137th Artillery Brigade of the 17th Reserve Division, 106 bodies were discovered at Jabal Thardeh, with only 43 bodies identified among the dead.
>almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-identifies-43-soldiers-killed-us-airstrikes-deir-ezzor/

this shit is already like the spanish civil war and fucking worse

STILL MAD

You know what comes next, don't you?

>Toyosaki Aki's birthday is next week

more assadist barrel bombs on civilians :DDDD-D-D-D :D

thank god we got the atlantic separating us from them

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

so no updates, just memes?

Seriously?! WHAT A WEEK!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>sees shit going on in Syria
>"I'm 100% pure Spanish Aryan white blood. This war is like the war in my white country"
>mexican hat dance song blares outside, interrupted only by gunfire and the screams of people being skinned by the cartels
>yfw

assad is evil

>those unnecessary details
Its like the time they said an airstrike killed a cat.

I have something better

STOP ASSAD.

you'll like this anime too
m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=/watch?v=-3S3eK0B_LU&client=mv-google

Mememagic is what keeps this threads alive. I haven't heard any details, ISIS used it, no casualties.

Top kek.

Is it happening in Aleppo yet? I mean come on for fucks sake the only time I get to have some quality holiday time some bullshit ceasefire comes into effect KEEP ON FIGHTING ALREADY FUCK

WEW LAD

meme magic is when FSA blows themselves up or kills a bunch of civilians by accident, not anime reaction pics

so who bombed the convoy?

WTF?!

What is Assad's problem with bread generators and orphanage barrels?

Whoever stood the most to gain out of it.

PC master race!

Right now it is raining barrel bombs according to BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=b0XqWDbJaG0&list=PLeIzHhBSrVIa0QZojE7tqI6toFGDskGO6&index=7

Jews?

That means the US did it....

From his time in England Bashar Al-Assad came to learn of the orphan conspiracy and their organized network of agent provocateurs, immediately he spent the rest of his time analyzing the threat and how it operates, what it needs to sustain itself with. One thing he noticed, is that where ever there are bakeries and bakery generators, the eternal orphan is surely not far away at any given time. This knowledge would come to serve him pricelessly when it came time to defend his nation after unexpectedly having to take on the role of leadership in it.

USA did it.
>Regime state TV: America mistakenly bombed the aid convoy. They always make such mistakes. They bombed our forces in Deirezzor few days ago.
>twitter.com/bdrhmnhrk/status/778281806969856002

The Shrining

someone replace it with "the aleppo hunter"

Russians, in all likelihood
but their explanation about why the United States did it is convoluted and amazing

>Syrian planes must stay on the ground or there can be no truce

wow, this war has gone to hilarious levels of retardation

well said tovarish!

wrong fucking file

The explanation is simple. To distract everyone from the fact that US just broke the ceasefire by bombing SAA.

it's so fucking obvious the agenda that's being pushed and it makes me so angREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have to keep reading that fucking manga

it's funny how the Russians claimed that the Syrian Air Force couldn't have possibly participated in the bombing because the convoy was travelling during the night, as if any military operations stop because it's dark
and then they blame both an American drone AND rebel forces for the attack

>Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 10 minHace 10 minutos

>Breaking || Many Airstriks Targets now inside Eastern Aleppo city , and West , South Aleppo near 1070 and Surrounding areas

Good morning FSA/Nusra

americans are giving isis air cover you div

Assad.
He normally likes to bomb or starve his own civillians -- who don't want him running the country.
It's time Assad steps down.

(((((((You)))))))

it's time he's forcibly removed

youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

is that from mahou shoujo site?

Yep

SAA as revenge for the US attack.
or
Russia fucking up again.

oh snap.
nice one brozil

(You) Meme is strong here

they weren't fucking up, they were probably getting revenge for the US airstrike on Syrian soldiers

Because SYAF doesn t have night planes perhpas??

Also why would russia bomb the convoy ? They know US would insta blame the russians

by bombing french aid workers?

Guys, a predator was spotted on the area before the attack

>Bomb Syrian position to give ISIS an opening to take ground causing issues for Assad and drawing attention away from Aleppo front
>FSA start regrouping and obviously want to take ground
>'Ground your planes please Russia. It's the next step to giving the FSA an edg.. I mean peace!'

Im not sure if this was some obviously deliberate ruse or if kerry and the rest of the state department are fucking retarded.

Either way, bravo Obama for giving Russia/Syria reason to continue bombing. Definitely earned that peace prize.

USA pushed a ceasefire then promptly killed a bunch of former ISIS members in military garb (look it up most people in the military have flipflopped between hardline sunni fighter and working for the regime)
yet the aide trucks still tried going to a rebel-held city amid the tensions?

GET OUT

even your country's press has

>Definitely earned that peace prize.
White helmets are nominated for that prize. Really makes you think.

*has blamed Russia

Does that say "To Kiev" on the side?

Please correct me if I'm being a bluepilled faggot.
But surely it was Assad?

Think about it.
>Aid convoy gets into the city
>Raises the spirits of the resisting populace
>Some of that aid will inevitably fall into the hands of rebel fighters, who you're trying to crush
>At the current rate of things, you'll take the city with your strength, but this aid will slow that down
>So you send your Syrian Air Force to bomb the convoy and destroy the supplies, ensuring your march to victory continues

That what I think it is.
Should point out that I'm Pro-Assad btw.
Used to be Anti-Assad, but after looking at Libya and Yemen I think the only way Syria can be saved is for Assad to win this war, crush the rebels and then rebuild his country in the peace that may follow.

If Assad loses, all the rebel groups will just turn on each other and kill the country for another decade.

>implying you actually have any information of the dead soldiers

Not even the commander comes up in a google search. Exposed yourself as a propaganda cuck.

I love how fucking Samantha Powers was like "Russia pls don't try to distract the world with this".

Are you serious bitch?
You get a ceasefire at last, and then what do you do?

You drop a fucking airstrike on the Syrian Army as its fighting your employees- WHOOPS, I mean, ISIS, and then you have the nerve to tell an infuriated Russia that "NAH MAN THE DEAL IS STILL GOOD DON'T MAKE SUCH A FUSS".
Yeah right.

>US accidentally bombs Syrian army helping ISIS and breaking ceasefire
>US bombs convoy, blames Russia
>Look over there! See Russia does it too. The fact that they deny it makes them even worse!

dude Assad has talked about Syria's amnesty program extensively in the media

>US accidentally bombs Syrian army
>accidentally

There's not a military advantage in bombing a non-military target.
There IS however a political advantage in framing a bombing of a non-military target on someone else.
It would just be another instance of Assad bombing another hospital/bakery/orphanage/battered woman's shelter.

starve a rebel-held city
kill all their doctors
maybe they'll crack
seems pretty smart to me; war crime, but smart

>Assad letting rebels put down their arms and return to civilian life
>Assad employing ex-ISIS in his military
>thinking these are the same thing
>being this stupid

I don't want to believe that the US forces would bomb an aid convoy to frame Russia/Syria, but I honestly wouldn't put it past them.

True, I initially hadn't thought of that.
Maybe we'll have to wait on the tests of ordnance used on the site.

>Maybe we'll have to wait on the tests of ordnance used on the site.
How effective can that be anyways?

>we found out that (insert generic explosive) in a steel casing was used, we've thus narrowed it down to about half of the known ordnance

You don't need to destroy all the bakeries to win the siege. Once they run out of ammunition, the rebels are easy to kill. And they'll run out of ammunition long before they run out of UN diapers and baby formula.

not if we keep arming them, famalam

And as for it being a response to Deir Ez-Zor, that wasn't the response. But the response to both that and the convoy bombing have so far been the 30 dead intelligence agents missiled and now Aleppo getting lit the fuck up.

During the ceasefire Russia had been getting good air surveillance footage that they have been able to use to zero in on their targets for today, ultimately the ceasefire played right into Russia and Assad's hands.
Nothing wrong with letting your enemies regroup and rearm if you're watching them the whole time and immediately turn them to carrion once the break is over.

They gotta get the weapons into Aleppo.

the pentagon and Russia have always been slinging shit at each other like when Russia bombed the NSyA, but when the USAF bombed the SAA units at Deir Ezzor, that really escalated things

Honestly, I think Media coverage will determine who did it.

>If it turns out Russia/Syria really did do it
>WALL TO WALL Media coverage
>Front page of every newspaper
>Headline news on every network
>Constant articles, editorials, opinion pieces produced for a while after

>If it turns out Russia/Syria didn't do it
>Quietly ignored
>Media will conveniently forget about it
>Everyone will conveniently shift the news focus to something else

Kind of like how I remember that Civilian Plane getting shot down in Ukraine.

>Plane goes down
>AH AH IT WAS RUSSIA EVERYONE IT WAS RUSSIA PAY ATTENTION
>Evidence comes in that Russian-made weapons did it
>AH AH IT WAS RUSSIA EVERYONE IT WAS RUSSIA PAY ATTENTION
>But it seems that the same weapons were being used by Ukrainians as well, and that the shot didn't seem to come from an area under Russian control
>...
>Eerie media silence follows, everyone seems to conveniently forget about it

eh media puts out floater articles to see what catches wildfire; nobody even gives a fuck about these Charlotte protests

laughed heartily, excellent adaptations

>still believing the old russian shill lies
Now that is what i call cucked.
(You now can say something about me being a muslim/hohol/... or something about immigrants in germany, like the little good trained useful idiot you are.)

bamp

discord.gg/7t3BC

currently looking for an Officer or two to overlook the syrian general channel. PM Vespi for more info or interest

>going to refute argument
>sees flag

>still believing Merkel shill lies

Oh yeah the SAA loves bombing those """""HOSPITALS"""""

So who is eagerly awaiting the morning like it's Christmas to see what gains have been made?

Sadly my computer broke down this week. Gonna get parts together, likely wont get it up and running until next week or the week after.

R A R E
A
R
E

Evening, any updates on if fights have started or not in Aleppo?

B I N G O !

Doesn't count, it wasn't an american that made the post.

Trump's the man we need. I don't like the neoconservative establishment but Trump isn't that - he's way better. Why do you oppose him?

Cucks like you only can give cuck answers.
Look up BUK3_2, russian BUK filmed with dashcams and mobile phones moving from russian base in Kursk in direction to ukraine border, poping up magically in rebel held territory, geolocated in the suspected lauch area of the missle that downed MH17 and filmed rushing back to russian border with one missle missing exactly one day after MH17 incident. And since you will fall for the first crap, if you actually look it up, no it is NOT the ukraine BUK312, both has been photographed before and after MH17 crash at entirely different positions, but russian shills still spin that lie since ukraine military used a googled picture of it wrongly ONE time, which is basically all it takes to fool idiots like you.

I'm very old here to know how to deal with hohols

Shut up and go kill some kebab for us, Hans.

>look at us, what good little traind puppies we are
>russian shills has shown us what to do when someone insults Russia with truth
>parroting shills will show everyone how redpilled we are
cucks/10

>>look at us, what good little traind puppies we are
>>russian shills has shown us what to do when someone insults Russia with truth
>pic related

heh

Why haven't the Jews sent in a splinter cell to ice Assad yet? How is ISIS not completely BTFO yet ? When will this war end? I feel like they're taking the piss now

Because USA/KSA/Isreal keep alive Al-Qaeda/Nusra/ISIS of course. This war could ended in 2013 if wasn't for that

BAHAHA
You cant even make an own answer, you just keep on parroting.

You actually prove our point, porky

Daily reminder people here used to support these mountain monkeys.

I never did it actually, i despise commies

anti-assad kurds will get killed by turkroaches

>S-hit he got me
>Must answer with aclaimed being right
By now you could be replaced by a script and no one woukd notice a difference.

Then why you keep quoting me? Offended senpai?

Mashallah you a good lad then.

Even before Hasakah people should have known that in the end, after FSA and ISIS defeat Assad would 100% have to fight them as well cause we all know what these Kurds are after, and Assad wants to regain 100% full control of Syria after the war.

Obviously Assad has his hand full, but I would love to see SAA vs Kurds fight, that would be fucking amazing as fuck. I might even unironically support Assad then.

Sadly Turks are getting cockblocked by the USA. They are tricking Turkey into going to Al-Bab so they would be busy there since I do not expect Turkey to conquer it and the surrounding as fast as with Euphrates shield. It would keep Turkey busy for months thus giving the notion to go after Kurds for a while. And USA seems to be arming them with heavier guns so R I P dreams of dead Kurdish terrorists.

Why shouldnt i point out what a cuck you are? And calling me a ukraine, as i give a rats ass about ukraines, for any other reason that you are parroting like a little trained puppy what imalready explained in . You cucks cant think or act for yourself, you just imitate what was shown you to do.

I can assure you that YPG vs FSA will coming at the end of the month of October, screencap this

A man can only dream.

I actually support Russia on Syrian War and Assad on my own desicion, i could just not given a damm about Syria and just pretending to support ISIS because "I'm a edgy lord xDDD" who wants to see the entire world burn and only post pepes on Trump General without thinking.

Obvously that don't suit on my way of thinking and who I'm. So, if i'm a cuck because i do thing by my own initiative, then i don't know who to threat hohols/pro-FSA shiills here.

I'm never wrong, not like Countryjew General

It was a dark time, I'm not proud of it.
I've gotten my life back on track now.

I am confused. Is that Country General using a proxy with Ottomans name?

Dont give me such a crap after parroting the standard crap you can hear every fucking time someone says something against Russia:
>you muslim/hohol/...
>whatabout your country
>we totaly got you / you mad
>...

Truth is you didnt give a rats ass about what i said in or if it is the truth, you just started your standard useful idiot programm the second you saw i said something against Russia, like the preprogrammed, conditioned sheep you are.

It's cool brah, atleast you admit and learned from your mistake. This war is a hell of a clusterfuck anyway.

Whatever m8, just don't to be too hard on yourself.

Have a (You)

what'd the kid do to piss off putin so much?

>smug anime picture
>h-hehe yeah whatever
So tell me is there ANYTHING you did a russia cuck wouldnt do? So far you didnt manage to anything. That typical we need to be serious and a second later you goof around again is rather typical for russia sheeps like you.

Stay cucked and keep on sucking russian cock, you seem to have a flavour for russian semen.

Go on, i'm reading everything you write on

You are this mad.

see middle of 3/10

Oh, the little cuck got backed into a corner and doesnt know what to do anymore beside trying to laugh it away like the cuck he is, while he just demanded to talk serious a few seconds before.

You are the one proving that, you're get annoyed if someone don't go in your way of thinking, i love when kids go here.

>used to

Why would you ever stop supporting the Liberators of Syria?

youtube.com/watch?v=IMNlr0Ujpj0

lmao you already bombed them why would he need to frame you??

KONY 2012

Could you specify what you mean? It's a bit too ambiguous in this context.

LMAO look at those gypsies chimping out.

what?

Indeed, fellow supporter.

Behold, the righteous Kurdi warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyrhkzyXYjI

>look at me bathing in shit
>you must be mad for calling me an idiot for doing so
I guess you must be a russian cuck to think that would make sense. I am having a blast here over how you cant handle anything, when you cant follow your standard russian shill routine.

Mashallah brother.

Inshallah.

Hey, you say cuck 11 times in few post, are you ok m8?

We need a full 20 minute Luluco x Little Witch Academia crossover

sorry bro
>US accidentally bomb Assad position killing 60 soldiers, no one gives a shit, only Russia and Syria.
>not even a week after an UN convoy no one asked for gets bombed, everyone's blaming Assad, UN and international media condemn the bombing.

Do you really think Assad will just bomb the convoy, like he has nothing more serious to care about right now? He doesn't need to do that after what USA did last saturday.

>what?
during the arab spring there were a lot of anti assad internet propaganda in the west against le evil syrian dictator, thankfully not everyone's buying that.

And you still hasnt manage get the message! Though luck with someone like you.
You are a cuck, you cant think for yourself, you parrot shit, get all evafing when it gets pointed out. I mean why did you even response to beside feeling insulted someone said something against your personal lovebody Russia, doesnt matter if it was right or anything, you just had to do it. Just like the little butthurt sheep you are.

And? Again, what is your point?

>during the arab spring there were a lot of anti assad internet propaganda in the west against le evil syrian dictator, thankfully not everyone's buying that.

Yeah I still see it happening now. I think it is mentally preparing the population for the removal of a leader of the country by USA and allied countries so that they can justify why cause LE DICATOTOR MEME. Reminds me of like anti IRAQ/Vietnam protests etc.

>If he is a dictator and evil, well I don't think you object us supporting the rebels to oust him right? Hehehehe

Dude, can you please take your autism somewhere else? Or at least get a proxy. Please. Jihadi Julian is bad enough as it is.

You lost, you cant do anything anymore beside posting anime picture. kek

why so triggered germanfag? embarassed that what you believed the hohol propaganda?

Seeing this and this , uhhh... no? I proved your autism to the people by only posting anime pictures and your fall like the jihadist your follow kek

oh boy you sure got him

>totaly not proxies
Just some random 3 posts pointing mine out within one minute. What a "coincident".

Stop defending your boyfriend. Let them fight it out like Vallahi 100% keyboard warriors ok?

should be

Ohhh, hoholproxy is back, nice to see you get out of Russian Konigsberg, Hopoшo

>implying those arent your own posts
desperate/10

but love is love, goy :^)))

We already got that you are to stupid to read, see

Mashallah, no force on this earthly world can stop the power of love.

Shiia Magic let me do it of course :^)

>baiting this hard
youtube.com/watch?v=39y4DoTezMc

>Quoting Yourself

That was actually my point.

3 people just decide it to post this within one minute. Sure thing, who is going to believe this garbage, beside people who are tryhards in laughing stuff away? You are truely pathetic.

Dude I didn't even follow your discussion with the tripfag because I don't give a shit about ukraine and its war. Bunch of Ivans, one worse than the other. Yanukovych is just as much of a piece of shit as Putin and Obama, all of them can rot in hell for all I care.
But please stop acting this autistic.

We all know that, the Russian Mafia lost Hoholand to the Jews.

See , he isn't me

>no getting i correct myself
I corrected myself, you got this? And btw i corrected myself.

We can only hope that the chilenian got it.

I want to see how much he keep going, shhh :^)

Bake new bread m8

deja de discutirle al cornudo ese

where is Comfybro to bake new breads for us?
did Assad bomb his bakery?

Oh ups.
Anyway, who of you faggots is this?

Julian? That's you, isn't it?
First Baghdad Bob now this.
What's next? Suheil posts a timestamped "sup /sg/" selfie here?

Lo siento, queria llegar al limite de post

>pic related

>he isn't me
And i bet you are totaly not the other two as well. It is just a strange, uncanny, illogical "coincident".

baking

Junge, bissu eigentlich komplett behindert? Unterstellst du mir gerade ein Tripfag zu sein? Hab hier schon viel erlebt, aber das hat mich noch niemand genannt.

Not at all

See middle part
Also last part
You seem to be as stupid as forgotful, but thanks for playying in my hands all the time, you are such a pro.

>yfw Houthis are powered by Shiia magic

Ich hab gesagt, dass drei Posts mit dem gleichen Inhalt innerhalb 1 Minute ziemlich ungewöhnlich sind, zu ungewöhnlich um genau zu sein.

That Blöd journalist can get moderated into the ground with the rest of the "moderates" in syria, for all i care for.

Wie gesagt, ich folge der Diskussion nicht wirklich, aber schraubs mal ein wenig zurück. Ist kein Geheimnis, dass die Jungs hier ein wenig festgefahren sind. Nutz /sg/ nicht fürs diskutieren, am besten du benutzt ganz Cred Forums nicht dafür, ist sinnlos. Nutz es einfach als News-Agregator und fertig.

>Lokey, who said he wrote much of the site’s political content, claimed there was pressure to frame issues in a way he felt was disingenuous. “I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there’s no room for it. “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft,” Lokey wrote, describing his take on the website's politics.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-29/unmasking-the-men-behind-zero-hedge-wall-street-s-renegade-blog

Bist du eigentlich total behindert? Was beschwerst du dich über ihn wenn der Andere ein 5 mal grössere Spassut ist?

Vorbildlich. Weitermachen, Soldat.

Since you're begging for answer here I will give (You) one. That is coming from Elliot Higgins/Bellingcat so it can be safely ignored. The man performs incredible feats of mental acrobatics and has no training or accreditation in the aeronautics sector. For example, after Israeli small arms were found in Donetsk Airport, he went into full defensive mode and alleged that all those guns were Russian spoils from the 888 war. While the reality was that some of those rifles were made in 2011, 3 years after the war Higgins said the rifles were captured from. There were even some very peculiar bodies found at the airport that we won't go into now.

The only thing that the official investigation team has been able to determine is that the missile could have been fired anywhere from a roughly 300km^2 area (which parts of which were definitely held by Hohols despite Western MSM claims) and the point of detonation was in front of the cockpit. Despite their misleading video, the missile may have easily came from the rear.

Then Kiev has a lot of other questions to answer for. Like why did the SBU (which is a very incompetent intelligence/security agency to put it nicely) produce a fake phone conversation between the rebel commanders as proof of their involvement (and yes it was proven fake before you scream liar through your snout) or why on earth would the Ukrainian ATC redirect the flight through an active war (or ATO for Hohols in denial) zone if the Hohols had lost planes before at quite some altitude all the time before or if they knew that the Rebels had captured a Buk complex even if it was not operational. That alone is extremely gross negligence from Kiev in every way since it Kiev that is responsible for the safety of other aircraft in their airspace. Lastly Ukrainian troops already had a history of shooting down passenger aircraft from Russia back almost a month after 9/11.

The Buk that shot down MH-17 was also in Kramatorsk later on.

Hab kein Problem damit Idioten vorzuführen und abseits davon gefällt es mir hier.

Ähh...danke??