What are Cred Forumss thoughts on Rush?

What are Cred Forumss thoughts on Rush?

Pretty based, was my absolute favorite before Hannity got on the trump train super hard. Still listen to both cuz they have good insights and are on back to back

Based as fuck. The original redpiller.

2112 was their best album.

Honestly I hate that guy. Always have.

He seems like a main stream Alex jones

Listen to him pretty much every day 12 to 3. Hate when he talks about the NFL and his cat though.

Bought and paid for shill. He'll only kiss Trump's ring because if not get would lose all his viewers

He's alright. I don't take much of what he says seriously but he's frequently entertaining.

I can appreciate his appeal but he's lukewarm.

He's playing the whole Trump thing perfectly, Beck went full retard

>not permanent waves
>not moving pictures
fukku

this

Always wondered if pic related is accurate though

NeverTrump cucks out

He was always deep blue pill for the GOP. I give him props for being an early adopter

He talks about the NFL way too much. But with a lot of topics that aren't politics he somehow twists them into it

he also is an Apple fanboy

He basically made cuck an insult.

He kinda backed Trump from the beginning, especially when he insulted McCain.

>hating success

what's wrong with you people?

>wondering if he's worth 350 million is hating on his success
I guess it is current year

love him, dislike his apple shilling

Rush is okay, Andrew Wilkow is the Supreme choice however.

He's okay. He comes across as barely touching on the psychological mindset of liberals and our country's current, and I use this term very loosely, leaders but shy's away from it just in time to cover his ass from backlash. So all he gives are a few predictions and some general statements as to their plans and agenda.
Overall I'd give him a B+, he's a interesting entertainer and rarely gets controversial for the sake of ratings, he sticks with current news and sources to back them up for the content of his show, but he's just too bland too often for me to be a very passionate fan.

completely retarded degenerate

>not vapor trails