Why isn't the public interested in the UFO/alien phenomenon anymore...

Why isn't the public interested in the UFO/alien phenomenon anymore? "Conspiracy culture" used to be very prominent until around the mid-00s and government cover-ups, "black" technology and other conspiracies received a lot of attention. Was none of it real in the first place, or did "They" just get a lot better at hiding it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo
youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk
youtube.com/watch?v=1tyb4D1g_T4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
youtube.com/watch?v=wRtqbM9kBi4
youtube.com/watch?v=HM7bZx5av3A
youtube.com/watch?v=ILKX6VesgV4&
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
google.com/search?q=denver airport murals&biw=1280&bih=608&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiT2d6Mm6TPAhUB2T4KHRzCCggQ_AUIBigB
youtube.com/watch?v=oWKpAfDUjGo
youtube.com/watch?v=3g93YoWsHjU&list=PL2EF827CECA2ADDC8
youtube.com/watch?v=k_UoZ-n0xfc
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Fh0g5wJ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=IrM93GnmY4M
youtube.com/watch?v=1ih31ehCarM
youtube.com/watch?v=fCRo8PZAh60
youtube.com/watch?v=LfoSdNeGSrU
youtube.com/watch?v=8_2e6fsKs40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUEFcSesD-w
youtu.be/TD6MYZcucQA
youtube.com/watch?v=zsiSirIq4SA
youtube.com/watch?v=sLcaSuD7LKg&feature=youtu.be
ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i was so deep into it all as a kid in the 90s. Seemed like there was no actual compelling shit, despite the explosion in the prevalence of cameras

Cameras got better and all of a sudden there was no longer new evidence showing up. Really makes you think

ayy lmao

Don't worry about it OP. We already... took care of the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk

thats wrong, cgi just got better so any footage is instantly claimed to be cgi

pic related. cant do this with copper

i was just like this leaf, only human
no tangible proof just human stories and Parkinsons grade blurry videos of lights
time better spent on jacking off

The only UFO story I've ever thought was compelling was the one at the USAF base in the UK.

Any potential amateur videographers out there are too busy staring into their phones instead of at the skies.

There's zero evidence.

Because it's bullshit.

Now that every inch of the earth is covered in cameras and everything gets leaked all of a sudden the ufos of the 90s stopped visiting.

Maybe that's why they've stopped visiting.

As the prevalence of high quality recording devices, GPS and the internet increased, UFO sightings decreased.

Most of the famous UFO photos are known to have been faked and are easily reproduced.

Even crop circles were "exposed", as many have been revealed as hoaxes.

theres more videos than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

Because real world issues are more important. You wanna go hunting for aliens in your backyard while niggers are setting fire to your community, be my guest, but don't be surprised that no one else cares.

People got too close to the truth

They're all badly made fakes desu.

All the good UFO cases from the period 1960s-1990s.

Reported UFO sightings have significantly decreased.

There's more videos because there are more cameras.

The only genuine "UFO" videos and recordings are from decades ago

>the lights and shit over an American city I can't remember; there's a lot of footage of it and it happened at night
>recording of pilots attempting to engage an unidentified craft vastly superior to them in every way
>astronaut testimonies
>quotes from US presidents and military commanders

Yea and the quality hasnt improved in 20years dispite camera phones having high quality lenses

Ayy lmao

I always said that alien ufo lizard shit was disinformation to discredit real conspiracy theories

I used to be really into it too. Read several books on Roswell in particular, I figured if that one was believable then the others would be too.

Thing is after a lot of research, the evidence for it being Mogul all adds up, and there are documentaries that put this across well. So after that I lost interest.

Thing about UFOs is a lot of people have spent decades of their life on it, they don't want to admit they're wrong and were (in some cases) victims of counter intelligence to divert their attention away from sensitive military experiments.

UFOs are a cottage industry too, they just don't want to let their livelihood go.

You guys should look into how often the ISS live feed is cut right after some "asteroid" zig-zags across the screen. There's a bunch of videos compiled somewhere

It will come back when Hillary gets elected. The clintons are curious about aliens.

Redalshem forest? How's my spelling?

Bullshit. Bill did nothing.

Hillary is a whore for Israel and big capital.

>Why isn't the public interested in the UFO/alien phenomenon anymore?
We can't join the federation until we've united the entire planet.

This was made all in one night. Ayys?

It's like how people still insist Area 51 is full of alien shit despite it being incredibly famous (I think its been quoted as being the worst kept secret in the world or somesuch) and literally a site of pilgrimage for UFO buffs. The US even came out and admitted that yes, Area 51 exists and is a facility for testing top secret advanced aircraft.

Spoopy.

Because the Bilderberg group funded project Majestic between those times which was used to cover up cold war actions and under the guise of aliens.

It's a diversion, disinfo, and discrediting tactic all in one swoop and all they have to do is fly around in stealth helicopters with tons of lights on them.

It shuts down other conspiracy theorists the same way flat-earth faggots do. All of them can go the fuck to hell.

Pheonix lights:

So beautiful

No user, we can't CREATE the federation until we experience the following:

>WW3 that completely decimates the planet
>Eugenics wars that also completely decimate the planet
>A complete and utter paradigm shift in the human condition that turns 99.99% of humans into literal nietzschean super men

Yeah that's fucked.

Ayys have the free time to do as they please.

Ditto.

>"I-It's not us, goy! It's the lizard grey illuminati from the planet vulcan! They invented racism and nationalism to drive us apart so we could never unite against them!"

Most UFOs are just experimental aircraft and drones.

Ran out of X-Files.

i just dont talk about it because im certain that its all real at this point

the way the object in the rocket footage move was exactly like what lazar explained in his videos and in every sighting they inexplicably "vanish" when in fact you can see them for a split second going light speed to another point, the same stretch effect every time

I think that bullshit, but you know what is weird?

No jokes: Why would Hillary, Bill, and Obama, all go on Jimmy Kimmel to talk about aliens within a matter of 3mons? What kind of deflective bizarre potential damage control weirdness was that? I found that odd.

is this why /x/ is no longer among the greatest of boards on Cred Forums?

Very mysterious.

The tiny fraction of legitimately inexplicable cases are from beings advanced beyond us on geological time scales. They have nothing useful to say to the packs of monkeys and they ain't giving out rides in their spaceships.

Heh.

When has /x/ ever been anything but a shithole where bored teenagers roleplay with each other?

I think we grew out of it when we realised the government doesn't have nearly as much as a handle as we thought they did before things like the Internet.

There is no one world government and far too many witnesses and communication for cover ups

Tons and tons of exposed fakers and liars in the business and also now that everyone has a video camera on them at all times, there's less content than there was 20 years ago

There are literally 1000's of these.

I read books on 51 too, and realized it was just the site where they developed the first stealth craft, and the U-2 spy plane etc.

Once I realized it was just black ops R&D then it all became clear.

Finding out there's no aliens is probably similar to finding out there's no santa.

Ayyyyyy

X-Files became shit and we all moved on to cat burgers and bestiality.
Such is the circle of life.

Just fucking weird:

>Bill
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo

>Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

>Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=1tyb4D1g_T4

Mmmmmm...

Because it's been settled that UFOs are a mystery but little can be gleaned from them by observation

The COMETA Study rejected a "Terrestrial" origin for UFOs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

People are finally realizing that aliens have never been here. Kinda like how more and more people are realizing that god doesn't exist. You can only believe in shit without having evidence of it's existed for so long

>inb5 fedora

Before you came to Cred Forums

I saw a UFO a couple years ago. I have posted this before on /x/ so it might seem familiar to some of you.

>driving through New Mexico on a road trip with my ex-gf (then-gf, inb4 normie get out reeeee)
>it's 3 AM and we're in the middle of nowhere on I-40
>no other cars around and new moon, our headlights and the stars are the only sources of light
>we're just listening to music and talking when suddenly a wild UFO appears out of nowhere
>bright orange orb at approximately 3 o'clock, it was a few miles ahead of us and pretty high up in the sky
>we both stop talking and just stare at it
>it hovers there for ~10 seconds, then heads down towards the ground in a straight line and pauses again
>hovers there for 15 seconds or so, then darts left to about 12 o'clock
>pauses again, then zooms off towards the horizon in a straight line and disappears out of our line of sight

No funny business happened while the UFO was in the vicinity. The truck, our phones and the music all kept functioning normally. My ex was freaking out for the next hour, convinced we were about to be abducted. I thought it was pretty fucking cool.

Anyways, who knows what it was. I'm leaning towards ayliums because of the way it moved. It was moving way too deliberately and unnaturally to be some environmental thing and it didn't look or move like any aircraft I've ever seen.

If they don't want you to be interested in it, you won't be interested in it.

>"black" technology
You want some black technology? Heres some for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER

I used to get on the bbs boards with my commodore 64 as a kid. Read all about ufo's. Thought I'd see evidence in my lifetime. Also thought I'd see a nuclear attack for sure. Neither have happened

*existence

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

>cgi just got better so any footage is instantly claimed to be cgi

That's because most UFO vids you see nowadays are just audition reels for Pixar.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRtqbM9kBi4

What is a Atlas 5 test out of Vandenberg.

Seen plenty of these in the 90s.

This a seperated stage from a rocket launch re-entering the atmosphere above the shadow of the earth. Pretty good though.

I think most people agree that life exists outside of our planet and a lot speculate we have been visited by it.

The problem is squeezing any if at all information out of the rancid government teet.

youtube.com/watch?v=HM7bZx5av3A

Because aliens are plausible. It's not really that big of a surprise when you think about how large the universe is. Conspiracy theorists are dopamine junkies, and the truth isn't nearly as exciting as most people want it. Though if you want more on ufos/alien phenomena, here's a recent vid i found about some dude who thinks the increased clown sightings are aliens, or demons, or alien demons, or some shit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILKX6VesgV4&

There's a good image floating about that's a collection of quotes from Presidents, Military Leaders and astronauts about aliens and UFOs.

There's also shit like the Phoenix Lights.

>It made no sense, once I was up there (close to it) that it was more like black glass. I'm not sure. I was pretty confused at that point. (Unaware Witness from the Rendlesham Forest Scenario – USAF-xxx/xx/xx)

Not sure why but the majority of sightings are reportedly orange. Don't know what that's about. I would lean toward unknown military tech, but who knows.

Have you guys heard of Phil Schneider? What do you guys think about deep underground bases and that sort of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

>this guy seems so authentic but I;m wary it's some sort of psyops too

because ayyliums are just a distraction, bones thrown at the masses to have the look away from the real 'conspiracy'. Which is essentially the current economic and political order fucking us over slowly and surely.

>Roswell incident
>US government straight up announces that they found the wreckage of a flying saucer
>Ranchers find unusual bits and pieces of wreckage strewn everywhere
>A couple days later, the government backtracks and "lol its just a weather balloon guys" and spooks go around telling everyone to forget anything happened
Wouldn't you be able to tell it's a weather balloon right away? I'm on the fence about aliums, but I really want to believe.

This.

the spread of cameras everywhere didnt produce the evidence that ufofags thought it would

yeah but for real tho, why the fuck is there an increasing number of clown sightings in the south. Dindu gang members?

>bright orange orb

same's. I was saw two orange lights 'dance' in and around a cloud once, defying the laws of physics and making impossible manoeuvers, my sighting was one of many according to MUFON, UFOs are very real. I wonder why so many of them are orange.

Uneducated people always jump to conclusions about shit they don't understand.

>restricted area
OMG ALIENS N UFOS!!!

>light in the night sky
OMG ALIENS N UFOS!!!

People have boring lives, so to spice it up, they start believing in bullshit. At first, they don't really take it seriously, its just for fun, but after a while they actually start believing it

I definitely believe in DUMB's but I don't think Aliens are there. The stories are a little too far fetched.

He had severe mental illnesses and the Dulce Base story he was embellishing is now pretty well known to have been a hoax.

>Our area of study is so highly populated with landing sites that we decided to hold an intensive screening session. As the team was recovering debris at the Huesos de la Vaca site, they met a group of civilians who were also in the area recording glyphbearing boulders… is our conclusion that the Emergency Declaration is limited in how it can avoid the interaction of the military recovery personnel and civilians, and that the only way ahead is to apply the “major disaster declaration” clause. Otherwise, force should be used.
>The pattern is consistent as they always fly over the Uncompahgre Plateau and proceed into the Uncompahgre Valley at very low altitude. Two of the orbs then separate and continue northward across the Colorado River, then westward into Utah. If chased, they always choose the escape route through the canyons of southeastern Utah and the Hopi mesas of northern Arizona. It is in Kayenta Valley that we always lose track of them.

Believe, friend. Believe.

thanks.

Do you know more about DUMBS? Are they really the size of cities and use maglev trains to travel coast to coast? Is it all somewhat speculation.... That picture is very interesting

In the atmosphere the air would turn into a plasma (fire). They probably don't do that in space.

And the fact that hovering lights in the sky aren't really that impressive anymore. They may have been at one time, but the government can do that today with drones.

thanks for proving my point

Because smartphone technology is based on recovered alien tech it is very easy to spoof them. Their craft are visible to the naked eye, on film-based cameras, but invisible to new high-definition digital cameras.

>dispite

Look up the Denver Airport... read up on it's construction, going like 2yrs beyond it's projected completion date, and it's costs going way the fuck out of whack...

Start here, look at these murals... seem normal family friendly type shit to you?

google.com/search?q=denver airport murals&biw=1280&bih=608&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiT2d6Mm6TPAhUB2T4KHRzCCggQ_AUIBigB

It's way over-sized to serve the traffic for that area. Supposedly there is a rail system that runs underground from there to the west coast.

I don't think they are that big, trains are probably normal and used to move nukes between bases.

within the past year i've seen two separate news reports of ufos

People don't have the necessary attention span to care about anything meaningful anymore.

A flying saucer could land in the middle of Times Square and it would be the top headline for two days, then some Google would get shot by a cop or a celebrity would say something controversial about politics and people would immediately lose interest.

Drop sauce or it didn't happen.

I actually was there this summer and saw the murals. Not sure what's the deal with it but I know Denver where it is, is "FEMA zone 8". Make of that what you will....

They are

because he's quick them out. pic related

Things to look at if interested in UFOs/Aliens.

>Betty and Barney Hill Abduction
-The first Alien abduction, both past lie detectors.
Video on the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=oWKpAfDUjGo
Interview many years later with Betty Hill.
youtube.com/watch?v=3g93YoWsHjU&list=PL2EF827CECA2ADDC8

>Travis Walton Case
-1975 A man is abducted in front of his friends. Friends are charged with his murder. Travis returns, unhealthy and unshaven. Pases lie detector test, so do his friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=k_UoZ-n0xfc

>Pheonix Lights
-Lights appear above Pheonix. Govenor discredits it with joke a few days later. Years later Governor comes out and says he doesn't know what it was, says when he saw it, it blocked out the stars.
Mayor years later:

>Mass sighting at South African school

>Mass sighting in shitposting land Austrailia
youtube.com/watch?v=1ih31ehCarM

>Bob Lazar
-Claimed to have worked on back-engineering ET craft.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCRo8PZAh60

>Rendlesham Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=LfoSdNeGSrU

There's more but I'm tired.

So much disinfo and assuming going on in this thread.

UFOs are real. They take people.
Psyops are real. They take people, too.

The only people who do not *know* we have been visited are the ones who have watched a few documentaries/interviews and think their collection of three or four glib Occam's razors can cut the thousands-year-old Gordian knot researchers have spent decades trying to unravel.

Back in the 90s one of the prevailing conspiracy theories was that a fake alien invasion would be produced to justify the NWO. The idea was that only something as extreme as an alien attack would make people give up their rights. We now know people will surrender rights for practically nothing in return.

>Occam's razors
I wish people stopped using this outside of medical terminology.

Might interest you.
youtube.com/watch?v=8_2e6fsKs40

Around the time American first invaded Iraq, they were showing war footage on Fox News, and they showed clear video of a UFO flying around some mosque. I was sitting there thinking "holy shit..." but I never saw or heard about that footage ever again. My mind is still blown to this day.

I saw one back in the early 2000s. It was just a stationary silver object floating above a mountain during the day. It didn't move around or anything. It could have been a planet or maybe a weather balloon or whatever but in my case it was unidentified and flying.

>U.S. Airforce
>underground

But what does it mean?!?!

>huge globalist agenda right now
>"open borders"
>"one race"
>etc.

Makes you wonder who theyre trying to unify against

They do that to make more money, not unite the world against ayylmaos.

>stationary silver object
>floating above a mountain

You saw a lenticular cloud, homes.

So I'm watching the 2nd vid, cuz fuck it, why not.

And pic related comes on to offer something he repeatedly says is "physical evidence, physical evidence, physical evidence....."

And all I can think is oh look, a lying jew.

Cred Forums wtf have you done to me?

I think it was Reagan who gave a speech about this at the UN. Reagan, after seeing one of these glowing orange orb thingies, was said to've instructed the pilot of air force one to "follow it!" Ha!

is that Bernie Sanders?

Debunked

AF doing test drops for new shit with parachutes. UFOs was the perfect cover story that the media started.

There's video using the original footage showing that it wasn't Ayy lmaos

The resemblance: Go figure

Same.

I got into science hoping to be able to explore new frontiers, only to realize that this alien shit is fake as fuck, and when decent quality cameras ended up in everyone's pockets, all these mysterious UFOs and ghosts and shit magically disappeared.

The conclusion is obvious.

>entire world is capable of easily and reliably documenting everything they see
>people stop claiming to have seen aliens
Really makes you think

hnnng post more

Because this isn't /x/

Although pic related might belong

>it's new.

cuz we know they are real and they are watching us just now, something entertaining is going to happen.

the spoopy apocalypse.

turns out that is a kike word and it means revealing of truth.

we will now meme saudi and israel to backstab eachother by leaking eachothers crimes to us and fighting to the death, winner gets mudered by the mighty Ethiopian army.

all hail the ethiopian overloards of the middle east long may they reighn

It looked like a ball not so much a disc. I thought it might have been Venus or someshit.

Ayyyyyyy!

Because the new season of the X-Files finished around that time so that was a popular topic again? That's what I think it could be.

It was popular because X Files was at the peak of pop culture.

In accordance with the inverse square law, after about 100 light years, radio signals from Earth are indistinguishable from background radiation. So if anyone is going to notice we're here, it has to be within 100 light years of the solar system. There are approximately 500 stars in that area. Even if they all have planets, the odds of any of them having an advanced civilization is pretty low. The end result is that it is very unlikely we will contact aliens anytime soon.

Vallee is interesting. Trained as a scientist, spent a lifetime studying this shit. Came to the conclusion that there's something going on, but no current hypothesis really captures it. His hypotheses now are interesting, but not if you're stuck on the aliums interpretation.

because unlike boomers, we've inherited a world going to shit and a bunch of much more concrete issues to concern ourselves with

Filmed by NASA:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUEFcSesD-w

I think they exists, but are flown but humans.
Check out the Flux Liner story sometime, pretty interesting.

AFAIK nothing really solid ever surfaced other than a few whistleblowers with no real evidence and it's sort of all descended into really out there speculation, which was probably guided through propaganda.

read about quantum sonars, aliens surely would have those set up.. actually there is some news that supposedly we detected one of those ayy sonars somewhere just recently.. really makes you think..

youtu.be/TD6MYZcucQA

omg it's an /x/ raid !!!!

Ayyy South Africa.

Tell us about this one:
>Mass sighting at South African school

>black technology

>short black guy
>long hair

Looks like has been at it again

I saw a triangle shaped craft in the late 90s in Oregon, east of Portland. I've posted it on /x/ before as well tho I doubt it's weird enough for anyone to care.
It seemed pretty high up but had three lights and you could make out the triangle shape of it -- like I said it "seemed" high and appeared pretty large, but it can be tough to really know how big or high up something is in the air so I could be off.
Anyhow it moved slowly, hovered for a bit, then started accelerating the opposite direction until it VOOSHED out of sight, almost like it "blinked" away.
A few others saw it as well, I'd always assumed it was a secret military thing rather than ayylmao but who knows.

when i was a kid me and my friend were out on town on our mountain bikes one night, we both saw a flash in the sky and both of us had a feeling that something wasn't right.
we both started peddling our bikes home as fast as we could without even saying a word to one another.
Kind of forgot about it untill you mentioned your story.
We both thought it was a UFO. UFOs were pretty prominent in the media though around that time though.

I lived in PDX in the late 90s.

FUCKING MISSED IT!

ayy lmao

Theado is deado?

Bamp

dude i was really turned on by all those scullys

need proof like a full genome sequence or an exotic material or tech recovered

It did devolve into a scully thread for a bit there. Nothing wrong with that.

>ayys decended upon the earth
>with their intergalactic level technology, they sought to impress upon man sights which no human could ever dream to understand
>so they cut some rocks nice and flat

are you fucking serious?

And how would that just kind of... get... announced...? Hey errybody! Crazy new tech here! Zero energy, yeah! we don't need fossil feuls anymore! fuck all those RICH POWERFUL PEOPLE! yeah!

These type of people die of 8 self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head while high-diving off a 30th floor balcony super-tragic suicide.

everyone knows aliens are real but were a pathetic race, also scully is fucking hot

Mt. Adams is exactly east of PDX, and is a really high density of sightings. I'm a WAfag just across the river from Portland and like 30 minutes from Mt. Adams. Anyone else from the northwest or PDX area confirm any ayliums or other spots?

yes it's unfortunate but that's what I require to believe. Too many charlestons out there

Vancouver WA?

*Charlatan

Do I like Bill Clinton because that's the president I grew up with or am I just a faggot?

t. not a faggot

Im VERY interested in the phenomenon, but apart from signing petitions or other futile gestures theres really nothing I can do to get information released.

Yeah, Vallee touched on something quite terrifying.

After having gone through the full UFO cycle since my early teens, soaking up as much information as I possibly could, I've come to similar conclusions.

Basically, I don't think these are "conventional" if you can call them that, space aliens, that is civilizations for some other source in the galaxy, but rather much more esoteric. Their source is not known, the technology employed by them appears divine to us, they can phase in and out of our reality, diffuse through walls and have a way of interfacing with the human mind and memory that is outside of our understanding. According to recovered memories of abductees, they seem to have an interest in reproductive as well as spiritual matters. They also employ deception and conceal their intrusion into people's lives.

This master of technology bordering on magic would go to explain why they simply aren't photographed whizzing around in physical objects. The visible spectrum of electro-magnetic radiation is to these things like a play-thing most likely.

tl;dr these are entities outside of our understanding, their objectives are unknown and their origin is unknown.

I think most UFO images and videos are hoaxes, simply because these beings have such a mastery of our technology and our own minds, they can basically remotely manipulate us and our devices.

What show is this from?

/thread

Nope. He's a likeable guy, and those were more comfy times.

>Why isn't the public interested in the UFO/alien phenomenon anymore?
Because UFO reported activity has gone down in proportion to increased cell phone camera ownership.

When cameras were expensive, videos of a ufo of a major populated city would go out. Now, with millions of people in every city having cameras in their pocket, the tricksters can no longer sell it. If a ufo appeared over New York, we would have tens of thousands of videos of it from different angles.

the 90's were so comfy

take me back there aliums

there's still alot of unexplained phenomenon but most of it is barely talked about or swept under the rug.

The norway spiral is probably the most concrete sighting. most of the explanations are bullshit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsiSirIq4SA

Alot of people believe it to be some very advanced military science project.

I bet the U.S has secret tech that is 50+ years ahead of now.

This, the capabilities of extraterrestrial entities should NOT be underestimated.

close to there

I wouldn't even call them extra-terrestrial. We simply don't know.

But they seem to have been with us from the very start. This implies a very different relationship with humanity, than that of space explorers which is what the dim popular culture interpretation is.

I encourage everyone to read Vallee for some of the best insights into the whole phenomenon.

I was never into Ayy's but I'm big into studying/following the world of "black" aircraft and other aerospace special access projects.

It's all really cool stuff from an engineering point of view, but once it became clear that the sightings in Nevada near Groom and Tonopah were just cobbled together stealth demonstrators and the odd limited-run production craft for folks like SOCOM (think: the stealth Blackhawks from the Bin Laden raid) or the NRO/CIA, all the sensationalists looking for ET and DUMBs filled with little grey soldiers of the new world order fled en masse leaving only the avnerds behind.

>UFO,
>Aliens.

Learn the difference faggot

I absolutely think that there's something more to Denver International Airport, but I honestly think that AT MOST it's a centralized COG facility combining the congressional capabilities of the old Greenbrier Bunker with the executive/civilian agency (FEMA) capabilities of Mount Weather etc with the centralized DOD HQ abilities of Raven Rock and the SAC control that Cheyenne Mountain also handles.

Who knows though, a flat plain like DIA's is a shitty place to build a nuke-hardened site without having to dig it hundreds if not thousands of feet straight underground, and that's only if you have good bedrock as well.

I read somewhere (i'm looking it up as i write this) that some demonologist found that there's a close relationship between UFO, abductions and the like with his field of work.

A couple of years ago in Eastern Vic was home alone outside in my backyard, it was sunny with a few clouds, it was rod shaped and on an angle just floating around in the clouds, it would gracefully go left stop and going the other way, i watched it for 10 minutes, it didn't shoot away or anything it just steadily accelerated towards the horizon really fucking fucking fast until it was just a dot a minute later

Pic related, it looked like this from my PoV

I believe there is a good explanation and there was something exactly like that on the west coast as well

it is , conspiracy culture has grown into the mainstream if you've noticed things over the years. The idea of illuminati, aliens, mystery bullshit although has often been of interest to humanity, has grown since its prevalence on the internet

holy fucking SHIT god damn this is making mad cant you talk about shit without trying to fucking rap or do weirdo shit like this faggot is

>all the videos and reports "suddenly disappeared"
It's like you guys don't even pay attention to MUFON.

Also, anyone with a brain knows that Unidentified Flying Objects are real. We have record-breaking numbers of sightings every year, it seems like. The real question isn't "are UFOs real" or anything like that, it's "can even a single one of these have a non-human origin?"

If even a single one of the vast multitude of unexplained cases, including cases with multiple sightings by credible witnesses (military officers, police, air traffic controllers, fucking astronauts for christsake) from different angles backed up by radar recordings of the same object(s), proved to be of non-human origin, it would basically be the single most important event in human history.

The reason people stopped giving a shit about it is that disinfo and media portrayals has relegated the issue to fictional movies and crackpots, not that there is suddenly less evidence. There is more evidence than ever. The problem is sorting through the mountains of evidence and trying to figure out which sighting(s), if any, could possibly be beyond current human technological ability, implying non-human origin.

yeah no way you thru that shit in the air and took a pic, no way at all. how did you enhance the little pic from the big one? big is dark and appears slightly bent in the middle, little is perfect.

That's really odd. I didn't see a triangle, instead it was a dot, but it behaved the same way. It just floated there for a second, slow move to the right for a bit, then zipped off out of sight.

it's not mine, reverse search it

Took some DMT recently and did some star gazing. Let's just say that I now have a much more personal relationship with the Moon.

Because the aliens are fucking boring, they dont do any fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sLcaSuD7LKg&feature=youtu.be

Tbh, I don't think people will care until aliens start raping women and cucking husbands like they used to in the old testament.

Regarding DUMBs, I have an anecdote.

I was a truck driver in Nevada for a few years. I just carried US mail from Reno to outlying small towns (i.e. those made up of a brothel, a casino, a general store, and tumbleweeds), but I saw some shit out east of Fallon somewhere in the Stillwater range (incidentally, Fallon had a big rash of unexplained child cancers in the early 2000s).

Anyway, sometimes out there you see semi trucks just driving on dirt roads out in the desert. Sometimes you'll see a ring of them. Not sure if it's related, but its usual to see semis off the road out there. One time I was driving ~5 in the morning in winter (still dark), and see the running lights of a semi pulled far off on the side of the road. I paid attention because it seemed like he had more lights than usual, and I like some of the custom tractor-trailers that have some cool running light configurations on them. When I got closer I realized he was sitting in front of a concrete tunnel in the hillside with lights set in the walls. I had driven this route for about a year and had obviously never seen that shit before. I didn't stop or anything, but I noted the location and pulled in a gravel turnout that was on the opposite side of the road on my way back that evening. Sure enough there was a dirt access road on the far side on the far side of a barbed wire fence with tractor-trailer ruts that just ran straight up to a hillside. Just a normal looking hillside. Can't fathom how they camouflaged it that well, but I swear to God there was a tunnel there.

you cum on it?

The Tehran incident is very compelling as well, so is the cargo flight from Japan to Alaska where both the pilots reported a ufo following them and also the flight controllers saw it on their radar.

"The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

Genesis 6:2

Nah, I wouldn't want to anger the Moon like that.

classic

interesting

Report, catalogue, and analyze sightings here: ufostalker.com/?mufon=true

Classic.

X-Files ended in 2002. Coincidence?

It was Phoenix Arizona.

The explanation of the Russian SLBM makes sense. There was a test at that time, and the third stage of the missile failed. The spiral would be the missile spinning out of control, kind of like how aircraft flat-tail spin when they lose thier tail.

Def looked like a wormhole though

Bump.

Goybots don't look up.

hi

>Devolve
Haha haha haha. No. That was a good thing

I dunno im still intrested in it, i have no fucken idea what gen puplic is into apart from the Kardashians and tattoos.
One of favourite alien stories is the Brazil varginha incident

UFOs are not aliens, but it is still a real phenomenon. The alien meme is waning now that most people realize how far away another intelligent society would be and how unlikely it is that they would visit us. We'll see a new guise for the phenomena as the century goes on.

If you don't know what I'm talking about read pic related for starters. It is not the first book to touch on this idea.