Google "european people art"

Google "european people art"

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS HAPPENING!? GOOGLE, WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Art/Additional_art.htm
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/
vdare.com/posts/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors-almost-all-black
youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI
theepochtimes.com/n3/358139-5-mysterious-ruins-that-predate-known-civilization/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
biotechlearn.org.nz/themes/mendel_and_inheritance/mendel_s_principles_of_inheritance
thetoptens.com/smartest-people-history/
theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/10/google-maps-accused-remove-palestine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shot, you're right. Thought you were joking

fuck googs

THE END

Nigger googs us again by putting googles all over european art

fucking hell, literally everything is pushing the 'blacks are ok' agenda now. Fuck

MY FUCKING CAPTCHA WAS A REFUGEES WELCOME SIGNNN FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

as always Canada wins agains

Try "American inventors".

This is a declaration of war. They are trying to subtly eradicate us.

I think that makes sense at least because the term "african american" being used in their wikipedia pages might persuade the results a bit.

This however is straight jewery

OP is not a faggot.
I repeat, OP is not a faggot.

well fuck

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what the fuck haha

Just Jewgle "European people" and you get gypsies and refugee welcoming cucks.

Holy shit the Googs have stepped up their memetic warfare.

I didn't really want this to be real.

It is google using the first webpages that come up for that search criteria.

When googling European People Art (who even googles that anyway? it is odd syntax) the first result is a tumblr page with medieval people of color art.

That is the source of the Jewry

bing as well

Thought this was a joke so I went ahead and googled it and that Shit is legit what pops up dude wtf we are screwed

What the actual fuck...........?

>assume OP's kidding
>scroll past thread
>see it a bit later
>oh what the hell, I'll see what comes up
>OP WAS NOT TROLLING

>medievalpoc.tumble.com

This makes sense. Few, panic over

'people' is corrupted

No, it doesn't make sense at all. Google knows how to filter irrelevant shit like this. I can guarantee you it's deliberate.

It's because those are all linked from sites that don't use the proper term for a painting of a people: PORTRAIT.

Search european portrait art

Yahoo and Duckduckgo gave me practically the same results as Bing. Yandex gave me 2 or 3 pictures of black people, but hardly any actual art because it's a bad search engine.

CEO of google is a filthy dirty arab muslim.

>realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Art/Additional_art.htm
>medievalpoc.tumble.com

A lot of the images are coming from conspiracy blogs like these

Nobody googles "European people art"

Try "European art". This is really a search engine misinterpretation, calm your schizophrenia holy shit. Same with the "American inventors" shit.

WE

European art gets you a couple of enrichers as well.

WUZ

>Look up european portrait
White people
>Look up european people portrait
Nogs

People used out of a usual context will most probably yield anything along the lines of "people of color"

This. Some tumblrtard with pinterest and social media simply climbed the Googlerank. Very effective SEO, and so on...

In theory Google should correct it. In practice....

QUEENZ

SHIIIIEEEEEET

K U R D I S T A N

It's picking up 'People of color in European art'.

What the fuck is 'European people art' anyway?

>it's an obvious b8 tread
>it's not b8

What the fuck man, why is a search engine purposely giving wrong results?

No u

Check the sources of the images, they are all from WE WUZ "real history" sites. You get the SAME results on bing. Most searches with incorrect english will lead to black people websites.

The "american inventors" google search was picking up "african-american" fyi

Not a conspiracy, just how the algorithms work. kinda funny though

This. Search engines aren't perfect technology.

It's pretty accurate these days desu F.A.M.

When was the last time you saw large amounts of white people in Europe?

Daily Reminder: There are 250 million white men in Europe and only ONE fired a shot to defend their country (Lord Anders Breivik). That means 249,999,999 white men are gutless cowards, most especially the old and sick men with literally nothing to lose.

Europe is finished. The white race is finished.

This is true. It's the same thing when you try to search "american family" and get pictures of black people. Because it's usually associated with "african american". If people want pictures of white people, they'll say "white people pictures".

This.

Tumblr comes up heavily for search influence and the term "people" or "person" is tumblr for "nigger"

Google is for googles.

Well done Google
Now you provided non racists one more reason to be racist
Very progressive indeed

>only native shit

It's almost like they want to erase White history from the fucking planet or something

The Arab speaking Italian gets it

>refugees welcome
>mixed up peoples

Literally white genocide

'white people pictures' throws up a few googles as well.

'beautiful women' is a better bet.

WTF

I forgot the multiculturalism one

WE
WUZ
ARTISTS

It's not Google, just tried It with bung as well. I'm sure it's the websites it comes from they're all "we WUZ kangz" They're manipulating search results with key words probably.

>When was the last time you saw large amounts of white people in Europe

Every time I go outside. Why the fuck do Yanks think Europeans have been totally replaced by niggers?

*bing

fucking autocorrect Kek

our history is being wiped away

Its because you put people in there.

If you just put "European art" you still get some googs, but only a few.

Its like we have to put people to get them because we have to be reminded they are people

really jogs the noggin

Reddit figured this out 9 months ago you idiots.

>punching in "unhappy couple a VAST majority of them are white
what did they mean by this?

Google's algorithm ranks results by the strings of text used to link to any given result.

The word "people" isn't commonly used in reference to normal art of Europeans, or normal pictures of white couples. The word "people" is used in the context of "black people" or "people of colour", so those results get ranked high just because your search included people.

Likewise, "American" isn't normally used in reference to generic white people, but it is commonly used in the context of "African American"

"White American Couple" brings up pictures of black and white couples because the most common context that "white" and "american" are used together is white and black or white and african american couples.

I can't believe I have to explain this shit in every single one of these threads.

We're meant to be smarter than this.

Incompetence is often the correct explanation, not conspiracy. Occam's Razor and all that.

Horrifyingly it is

Yeah, and how about "unhappy American couple"?

It's because white people aren't generally referred to as "American". African-American is used to refer to black people much more often, hence why Google interprets "American" to mean black.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/
vdare.com/posts/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors-almost-all-black

What did he mean by this?

Shouldn't mistakes like these be reported?

what the fuck is going on ? are they erasing us from this timeline ?

Hanlon's razor, you mean. But yes, you are totally correct.

this

you have to go back

Google's algorithm or not, this discovery is happening exactly at the same time as the "nigger=google" meme?
Kek is definitely real.

It's called projection.
>60%

>2016
>Using Jewgle

Oy vey

it's been noted many times over multiple years, and morons who have no idea how google processes search results keep needing to learn how it works, and why this is not evidence of a conspiracy to fill search results with niggers.

look up ugliest race

17,400,000 voted for Brexit.

There is still hope.

>Can't use Apple cause cuck
>Google now bigger cuck

Windows phone then?

>type like a google
>get google results

rly mk me thnk

you're still missing the point.

normies don't use the words "white" or "people" when linking to classical european art, because they aren't thinking in terms of race or not.

the people using the terms "white" and "people" in the context of european art are the WE WUZ KANGZ people and SJW who love to wax on about "people of colour in this european art shows europe hasnt always been white"

try searching for "european art" WITHOUT "PEOPLE" OR "WHITE".

if you can't apply critical thinking when it goes AGAINST your own beliefs, you're going to be led astray and co-opted by your enemies and cointelpro VERY easily.

"People" is the problem word because of the "people of color" term.

GUYS

GOOGLE "FAMOUS INVENTORS"

SWEDEN YES

Try Bing, seems to be doing the same thing over there!

and since when does people = niggers?

Every time i think no way it's real
>White couple no way
>was
>American inventors no way
>was
HOLY FUCK JUST FUCK FUCK FUCK

Yeah yeah Mr.Soros we get it you can change google search results to fuel WE WUZ KANGS nonsense.

I SUMMON THE POWER OF MARIO TO END THE REIGN OF THESE GOOGS

I kekked

Too bad white men lack foresight and are too stupid to build technology companies like oh Search Engines, Social Media, large-scale e-commerce etc.

Good job on all becoming fucking tradies you stupid faggots. Enjoy your (((merchant))) services and get back to fixing those shitters!

Looks like they haven't gotten to Mexican though

Works for "white american athlete"

fucking googles

Damn that man and his dreamy eyes and hair >:(

BLACKEN

It works for "white people art" too.

>bonus : what does the tattoo say?

>WE

>google european family
>google european people
>both showing white people

Wish you spastics would calm your shit

>calm your shit
That sounds boring as fuck, bro.

Calming ones fecal matter is exhilarating.

WELL THIS WAS PRETTY ACCURATE

So, like, do you get real close and whisper reassurences in its most ear-like protrusion? Do you caress it while humming a lullaby?
>Gimme dem pro-tips, brochacho

the RIDE NEVER ENDS

I am so fucking sick and tired of Google globalist, racist, sjw, liberal agenda. Fuuuuuuuuuiuck

this shit cracked me up

almost every way you type in black something it auto fills getting shot

WE WUZ WHITES

>think to myself, "stop being such a fucking troll op"
>check it out
>it's real
>mfw

If you look at the stock photo names, they have "African American", which is often use to refer to Black people, as well as "white background"
If you just look up "White couple" you'll get mostly White couples and your occasional Black couple on a white background.

You all are retards. If you remove the word "people" it comes up with paintings of whites. It shows that because you wouldn't use "people" in your search term unless you were looking up "people of color in European art." That's why Bing actually does the same thing in this case.

Yeah basically, it all shows up because on the top link on the text search

>anthony lopez
chonger, plz fuck off

I like this one.

youre all wrong. its google picking up all the jewish racemixing propaganda, gets put in the search cause the kikes are writing these articles non stop

The opposition conducted a successful culture jamming operation

Pol has done it before as well

operation chaos

google people art

white people

when will it end?

(((Scientists))) Reveal the First European Faces Were Not 'White'

Nice gets

thats what I call a string of gets, a get string
shadilay

well...

I just googled "art of european people." Which is proper syntax. It comes up with the same results.

Literally stop shilling, asshole.

Kind of like how whites erased the natives from the planet.

Karma?

What the everloving fuck?
It was bad enough that they were doing this for inventors, but this is ludicrous.

Black people have always, ALWAYS, been a part of Europe.

'art of europe' does not give blacked result.

strangely the word 'people' is strongly associated to niggers, huh, really makes ones synapses communicate with each other.

It's not the same with "American inventors" because "US inventors" gives the exact same google-ridden results

Explain yourself google.

You mean the people that first came to Europe didn't look like modern day White people and their skin hadn't adapted to the lower amount of sunlight yet? That can't be true, it must have been made up by the jooz! Research is only valid when it confirms my beliefs!

Relax tim teo me.

> believing kike lies about how we all evolved from niggers

too much maple syrup enemas for you leaf

Hmmmmmm

the fucking smiling rock

I think this settles it lads

weve been jewed

im glad i use DuckDuckGo instead of jewgle.

Other hominids like chimpanzees only exist in Africa, so I'm guessing you think evolution as a whole is a Jewish conspiracy, in which case you're probably retarded (or merely pretending)

Search that in all, and you'll come back with People of Color in European Art as the first hit. Most of these pics are from that site. Who searches the term European People Art anyway?

Evolving from googles and having a common ancestor with googles is a big difference.

Considering Whites and Blacks can have viable offspring for an unlimited amount of generations I think it's fair to assume they're the same species famallama

Looks like it's trying to return "people art" that is colored white

> you must think evolution is one big lie cause you think we didnt evolve from apes and all human spiecies originate from south africa in the cradle of mankind, where I ride my bike occasionally, its about an hour from where I life

Searched for American musicians on bing and yahoo and got this. On the search page they at least showed Elvis. Google is completely cucked.

Well, what do you think we evolved from if not apes, Mr. "I browse Cred Forums so I'm more qualified than evolutionary biologists"?

Google "white american art", or "white american people". You get the nearly the exact same shit. The nightmare won't end. The ride never ends.

Sites that host those images use taglines calling it european artwork and so google pins that as artwork. sites that have picasso or other greats most likely call it picaso artwork instead since they are actually famous enough not to rely on their geographic data.

well, you googled it

You see, when you google "European people art" instead of "European art" you get a lot of results phrases with "people of color" aka blacks.

Erm. Bing has the exact same results. Wtf?

>lil wayne

Forgot image.

(((evolutionary biologist)))

just kidding, but I think the missing link poses a problem, that and civilization bursting into existence within a few thousand years from nothing

A lot of results?

How about all of the results?

Charge your battery

It'll be karma when I fuck you with scissors boi

It's because usually "people" would be paired with shit like "people of color in european art". Words like "of" and "in" usually aren't important so it's only one word off from that search.
Google "european art" and it's what you'd expect. Chill.

I'm officially done with google.

Which alternative search engine is based and redpilled enough for me to switch to? What are the pros and cons?

I noticed this a few weeks ago when I googled American inventors and got a Google make up artist and a Google radio maker.

We can go back to digg

The missing link is a common misconception. It's not as if we know all the species we evolved from except one. There are multiple gaps between each of the species we think we evolved from, and even then some of those species might only have a common ancestor with us. So really, there are a whole lot of missing links between ancient apes and modern-day humans, and that's a normal part of biology since we don't have samples of every species that ever existed. That whole "missing link" business is really just anti-evolution propaganda relying on people giving both too much and not enough credit to scientists.
As for civilization, they stemmed from the ability of agriculture to feed large groups of people and the need to organize it. They didn't "appear out of nowhere". If you look at the sites of early civilizations, they were all near sources of water with fertile land all around. That's not a coincidence.

hidden wiki
pros - no shills
cons - fbi watches you

WAR NOW

This is shill copypasta

youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI

sweet holy fuck no

This shit never gets old lmao

This

>it's true

WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

this is a long conversation but the time it took for ancient civilizations to spring up from neolithic hunter gatherers does not add up to our evolution over millions of years, within one thousand years ancient egypt appeared on the record fully formed with no evidence of a progressive build up to that level

Try googling American Musicians or American Inventors

then explain the results for

"white man with white woman"

holy fukken shit

>why are googles such niggers?

Startpage.com is the most private search engine

Wat

Stop bumping this autism. Someone just played Google's algorithms. A pretty good SEO if I say so myself.

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

mfw they colorize a black and white photo of Alexander Graham Bell to make him look like a google

>"white man with white woman"

Google algorithm picks up three unique words in your phrase "white, man, woman."

White-white couples never specify that both members are white, thus it goes "white man..." or "white woman..." and often fills the blank with an interracial couple.

"Black man and black woman" picks up mostly black people for the same reason, whenever black folk are getting married or are together it's always emphasized how black they is.

>folk
Leftist detected.

I actually added that in because I just felt like using some colloquial terms, if you notice my adding of "how black they is" at the end.

Google algorithms are fucking retarded and are the thing to blame here, try googling "white couple" and you will get 95% white people.

pretty much this
searching "famous inventors" pretty much gives you all white inventors except peanut man
"famous musicians" gives you mostly whites too except the obvious ones

its mostly because when someone is ever gonna search African inventors, they're gonna put american with it because Africa has no inventors and if anyone is gonna need to search a american inventor, they wouldn't need to put american with it because most famous inventors are american

Oh, and try searching "happy couple."

Thanks for correcting the record mr google, Jamal is welcome to my daughter.

Ancient Egypt was way more advanced than the really early civilizations, though. The whole idea of civilizations started on a much smaller scale, like tribes and villages, which lasted a while even after agriculture was discovered. The lack of evidence is mostly due to how rudimentary tools back then. Wooden tools decay, clay bowls and stuff like that breaks a lot of the time. Spear tips and other stone tools are pretty much the only thing we can easily find from early civilizations.
Also, while a thousand years isn't much in terms of biological evolution due to the sheer amount of generations needed for the species to change on a large scale, it really isn't that huge for a civilization. Once humans learned how to irrigate their lands, rotate their crops etc., they were able to produce enough food for a lot more people with less work needed, meaning more people were free to implement complex politics, create art and most importantly, create a written language. With that existing, progress could only go faster from there. One discovery can accelerate the development of societies by a whole lot, just look at how fast technology evolved after electricity was discovered.

This is so in the future when blacks are the majority of Europe they will look back and think they were European all along.

HA

Well, I suppose we had to evolve out of the niggery.

But how? How did whites evolve out of being black when breeding with blacks obliterates white features?

Makes my synapse launch.

theepochtimes.com/n3/358139-5-mysterious-ruins-that-predate-known-civilization/

yes we know africans didn't evolve

I meant to say tiny but I said huge what the hell

i think it's time for us to start using another search engine...

try googling famous inventors and famous musicians

Mine came up different.

>But how? How did whites evolve out of being black when breeding with blacks obliterates white features?

Gradual whitening of the skin over thousands of years brought on by the climate? It isn't even a *long* development, maybe something that happens over the course of 20-30k years (which is nothing, evolutionarily.)

I know you joke, Sven.

It's creepy, yes? Not only do they flood Europe and tell you there is no turning back. Now Google attempts to deny even a white history. Pretty dark stuff.

Dominant genes, senpai

WITH
JEWS
YOU
LOSE

free market senpai

Whites are civilization. That's the difference. Enjoy China and Muslims tho, k?

The Kikes are going insane and want to rewrite history itself.

But that is not displayed today. Our genes are weak, laddy. It takes several rebreeds with whites to make the line white again.

Hell, it takes 6-7 rebreeds to make a once mixed with black, out.

FREE MARKET? I'LL TAKE THE WHOLE THING!

Frecking skulls and brains changed. Environment makes the difference? Ok. Europe will be white again in 30,000 years, yes?

kek

Genes for White skin are recessive, so you need to have two copies of them for them to even appear in your phenotype. Genes involved in darker skin are dominant, so having one copy means it'll be visible. White skin is rare in people from mixed races for the same reason blond hair is uncommon among White people. This is basic genetics, dude.

While I have your attention I suggest reading this insightful article by Assange about Google's influence and reach.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Here's an article on it because I'm shit at explaining.
biotechlearn.org.nz/themes/mendel_and_inheritance/mendel_s_principles_of_inheritance
It doesn't account for partial dominance but it should clear things up a little.

Targets for economic warfare and defamation.

Let's do it Cred Forums!!

we are fucked. This is it they are erasing us from history

We need to create a counter to Google, hell a mediocre search engine would do. All we need to do is spread anti-Google propaganda- datamining, support war in the Middle East, etc. and slowly get the public to seek alternate programs.

It's because since you googled "people" it makes a connection to "people of color" so it shows blacks. I think this is the case because pic related showed up when I googled that.

>what is wording?
You see, the word "people" just tends to be used with the words "European" and "art" in the context of "Lesser people in European art". Its no conspiracy by Google, just search for European art or portrait and you'll get sensible results.

Searched "European art", still too many fucking googles.

>You cunt make this shit up google

oh but they can

Yes it's good. Haven't read detailed genetics stuff like this in a long time.

its google fighting back

googles get mad that they get shot for becoming violent and (((skypes))) play up the alleged injustice

That's it, lads. In 80 years, they'll be arguing the conspiracy theory that Europe used to be pure white. The same way we argue about the facts of the holocaust.

I don't get the joke here.

No, since the need to synthesize more vitamin D doesn't exist in the modern world, so vitamin D deficiency isn't significant enough to affect dark-skinned populations and induce natural selection.

>put european white people art on google
>get niggers as well

IT'S ALL NIGGERS
THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL THEY'RE ERASING OUR PAST AND CULTURAL HERITAGE
OUR HISTORY

Google is culturally appropriating all the black peoples art as if they were European pieces.
Shame on google

all the image search cucking googles does, although funny isnt really anything compared to the fact they blatently edited the most popular searches that come up when you enter hilary clinton, thus massively interfering with election results. use yahoo for unedited search algorithms.

i uninstalled chrome and will use yahoo from now on. fuck google

this is fuckng hilarious. but I think the algorithm assumes "people of color" when using "people"

Based Ted Nugent in the middle made me kek pretty hard.

This, don't blame Google senpai.

OP stop being a retard
It's a logic search error

>European art
Sho end standard white Europeans of the time

>European "people" art
It's the use of the word people
The search algorithm assumed based on that word alone that it's for _____ people
I mean why would you do it for anything that's not white?

That's the search algorithms logic you faggots god
Think for once Cred Forums

Adolf Hitler 10 smartest men
thetoptens.com/smartest-people-history/

Now Google actual American inventors

hitler pepe reddit david duke cat anime

That's bullshit, though. Finnish people were the originals. Eaten by the Aryans, later on.

T-the alt-right

okay here is the explanation, duckduckgo gives the same results and if you click on the pictures, most of them come from the website called "medieval-POC.tumblr yada yada" and all the files are called people(!) of color in european(!) art(!) history. this time it has nothing to do with the skyping of google but with search algorithms.

first the women, then the media, then the world

I GOOGLED ACTUAL AMERICAN INVENTORS.....They're erasing us.

this cant be happening, a new hitler sounds really fucking great right about now

what the fuck

kek

Plot twist
>they really was kangs but we erased their history
TRIPLE DOUBLE AGENT

wtf jesus

>reminder that Jewgle deleted Palestine from Maps a few weeks ago.

its not a drill.

Weird. I got white people when I searched that one.

>Google "european people art"

take that, humanities degree

fucking googs

theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/10/google-maps-accused-remove-palestine
reminder that Palestine was never on google maps in the first place

Holy fuck, not even Denmark is safe.

This is bad

I tried searching "african people and culture" instead
confirmed for bait

Is this the end?

You're all fucking retarded. Someone in tumblr (one of the websites Google most links to) just tagged a shitton of pictures as Black PEOPLE in EUROPE ART, effectively flooding Google. It's like you idiots can't even into algorithms.

Boi

OK NO THEY WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME >:(

>no shills
half the shit on the hidden wiki is put there by people shilling their own scams.

we wuz googles an shieeet

fucking hell, thought this was a troll. niggas were kings.

I ASK, HAS IT BEGUN?

May I suggest using qwant from now on, first result is a goog but it's a result from stormcunt.org

Well guys, the answer is clear.

Learn French, we didn't have dindu on Google.

>behold quads

>traditional white people celebratory dance

>you point to the spec of Quads
in your neighbours tread
but ignore the LOG of quads on your own?

yeah but watch out, I got redirected to some funny sites in the past from the SP search results when exiting the proxy'd page, never happened in ddg/html.

Even on duckduckgo it does this I'm so confused why does this happen what is a technical anwser

>because most famous inventors are american
Yes

Shocking, however,

"European People Art" is how a nigger would say it.

Normal educated homo sapiens that are native English speakers would say "European Art". That search has a pretty different result

These fucking Jews will be the death of me

>89991617
there are still lots of niggers showing on my side

>I love NY shirt
That country is literally cucked.

"european art -black -sweden"

Google the above in the quotations, the -black and -sweden will remove most nigger shit.

b-but muh outrage!

See

This pretty much proves it has more to do with how pics are tagged and what people are searching for. Let's not forget Cred Forums is politically INcorrect and you know what that means:
>Pepe is a white nationalist racist xenophobic icon, Google

Holy fucking jesus

>going out of your way to find a combination of words to search for that offends you
You and SJW are 2 sides of the same coin.

damn googs up to no good.

that's enough.
>dey fuck with our saga shit too
very annoying as this what so many has used the net for since the start. These ages are ages old, and it was find relevant images

Search: / /

picture popped up this was in 1997

in 2016, jews have decided to fuuck our shit again. nah it's perma. I'm removing everything apt-get remove!

What's the point of a search engine if it only spits up niggers.
>search for cheap tires
nigggers
>search for new computer
niggers
>search for some history
niggers

kek Yeah also fuck you google scholar! You can't be trusted in academia either now. Nope, bibex only here.

Byebye (((Google)))

>WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS HAPPENING!? GOOGLE, WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT!?
Looks like your Google has been overrun by ... ... googles.

Of course Google isn't fixing your searches. You are a good goyim.

my teacher, well one of them he has warned us about jewglee since 08. When I was into the bachelor

It's entirely possible that google is manipulating it so that these results appear first, but i think this is just the result of Facebook kangz memes linking people to those pinterest/blog pages.

"European people art" is not really a common phrase, and if you're talking about art you don't necessarily use the word "people" that much. The thing those pages all have in common is "people of color" and "european art," so google's algorithm is catching "european people art."

Again like I said, totally possible that google is inflating the results, but this isn't a smoking gun.

Had this written in another thread but that one seems to have died so I'll copy it here:

Search "man and woman" and you'll find virtually no mixed race people, almost all of them white.

Since white people are the majority in the US, when they are talking about a couple they aren't going to mention the race unless they are non white. So basically when you search "white male white female" it's searching for pictures of males and females, but at least one of them being white is important. Since "white" is mentioned, it usually means that a non-white person is present.

The fact that they are almost all BM/WF is the result of advertising/media saturating the fuck out of us with pictures of niggers next to white women. But I don't think google is artificially inflating the results.

Google has an SJW agenda as evident by some of their doodles and videos, but they're also just cataloguing the real world. And currently many institutions in the real world are run by kikes.

Eyy they got our boi in there

Jesus what a disaster,

At least we await kek's next message to us at