Nishimura(Owner of Cred Forums) is a CUCK

I checked out Nishimura's twitter for the first time today, and Nishimura is a leftist that is supporting Clinton.

In the picture is just one example of Nishimura being a cuck.

To explain Renhou is a leftish politician in Japan that has dual citizenship with Taiwan, her father is Chinese and her mother is Japanese(?).

The problem is you are not allowed to be a politician in Japan with dual citizenship so this is a big controversy, and Nishimura is like

"Nothing wrong here, I love being a little bitch to foreigners"

So how does it feel knowing the owner of Cred Forums is someone you would want to kill in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(Japan)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the stupid gook who pretends to not speak English on the website he owns is a cuck too?

Does that slant-eyed faggot have any good points?

As long he doesn't censor people's views here, I don't care what he personally believes.

He made a joke about Hillarys pneumonia
He's okay

Don't you dare insulting our Master

Unironically Canada ban when?

The left in Japan is based. Their political spectrum is nothing like ours. Look up some of their policies.
Also, dual citizenship is fine. I fail to see how being born from a Japanese woman in Japan and growing up in Japan and going to Japanese schools makes her a foreigner. She's a haffu, but not a foreigner.

Japan is an authoritarian shit hole, dude

The only good thing about it is nationalism and their cartoons

>"Nothing wrong here, I love being a little bitch to foreigners"

Then surely he's ENDORSING the policy of not allowing dual-nationality politicians?

I.e. he's redpilled?

You say authoritarian like it's a bad thing, but I guess that's to be expected from Australia.

You wouldn't be saying that if one of the democratic's had dual citizenship from Mexico or some place.

He literally said he was happy that women are taking over governments all of the world. You can't be anymore of a pussy than that.

No he is saying there is nothing wrong with being a politician that has dual citizenship.

And yet it's still closer to being a functioning democracy than the US, and Japanese workers work shorter hours.

>"Nothing wrong here, I love being a little bitch to foreigners"

SO it's nishimura who spams Cred Forums with threads about wanting more gaijin cocks in japan to increase their birthrate

>mother is American
>born in America
>raised in America
>attended American schools from kindergarten to university
>celebrates American traditions, customs, societal rules, and laws
Sounds like an American to me.

Do you think Donald Trump Jr isn't American because his mom was born in the Czech Republic?

Donald Trump Jr's mother is White, you nigger.

Doesn't matter, think about the latest terrorist attack, he lived his whole life in America and still ended up being a terrorist.

Most of the left wing of Japan is controlled by Chinese.

Yeah, we aren't being owned by a Clinton supporting weebo cuck.

We can Correct the Record on his dual citizenship with japan though. It would be a shame if someone assassinated his character.

And both Renhou's parents are yellow. Same difference.

You call Japan a shithole and your country lost a war against emus.

Holy shit Hiroshimoot, just rangeban Canada already.

He didn't integrate into America, though. He rejected the lifestyle, the nation, people, traditions, all that. The key is integration.
Renhou is proud to be Japanese and lives Japan and changed her name to be Japanese and celebrates Japanese holidays and wants to make Japan great again. She just also lives Taiwan as well. There's a distinct difference that you'd have to be intentionally dense to not see.

nobody here even mentioned being white you fucking retard

You're retarded, you are pretty much praising Hillary Clinton of Japan for what reason???

So you can go and fuck Japan up like the West??

Only a cuck would allow their country be run by someone who has dual citizenship.

Bingo.

Also, looking into Ahmad didn't love his whole life in America so this is a false equalization. He was born and raised in Afghanistan and came here when he was 7. This is not the same situation.

Why do you support the left wing of Japan?

>all woman politicians are Hillary Clinton

I get it that this place is full of edgy teenage boys, but come on man, you don't have to be that pathetic.

>changed her name to be Japanese

To be a citizen of Japan, you have to have a Japanese name. Anyway, this is basically the Chinese form of taqiyya

So how much do you know about Japanese politics?

Why are you trying to tell me to be nice to the left wing of Japan?

Japan is for Japanese people, authoritarianism is acceptable in their case. Individualism is a western European idea, designed for western Europeans -- we shouldn't try to force it on others.

>Hillary Clinton of Japan
Do you know anything whatsoever about Japanese politics? The only point they're even similar in is that they both want to strengthen relations with other countries. Even Trump has eased up on his immigration policy, admitting immigration is okay as long as it's legal, only wants to crack down on illegals, and supports illegals gaining citizenship, so don't try to act like he's the xenophobic nationalistic anti-immigration racist like the left wants him to be

>haffu

Are you retarded m8. Gook breeding with a slightly different gook is still gook. That's like saying a British person with English and German parents is haffu. By that logic almost all white people are "racemixed" and there no true whites. Breeding within your own race but different ethnicity is not race mixing, you mong.

And fyi, Japs and Koreans are just inbred chink cousins.

Seriously, just look up the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan. Please educate yourself.

>Also, dual citizenship is fine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off skype

Haffu is literally a Japanese word they use to describe people who are half Japanese. Don't get salty with me, I didn't invent the term.

Do you not know the history of your own country faggot?

Time for the rangeban, Hiro

Canada must burn

Half-Chinese Japanese people are referred to as hafus in their society, so regardless of your stance on it, they are indeed hafus

It makes more sense to look at it that way in Japan's case because they have historically been isolated from other countries. Europe, on the other hand, is a massive landmass of connected countries, so it made more sense for the average European to care less about the nationality of their parents than the Japanese

I thought Os were the equivalent of crosses in Japanese

So is it official?

Cred Forums thinks Japan should go left wing?

Japan isn't right-wing enough

That's a nice quote, but it has nothing to do with this thread...

I do but that doesn't make libertarianism not shit. Given both extremes, I'd pick authoritarianism any day. I think America needs to be more authoritarian. Giving people too much freedom is why we have 60% of the population over weight and fags and trannies and BLM and shit.

remember, its all satire

the only thing on which Cred Forums officially agrees is a range ban for leafes

also
>he thinks open borders and immigration are only left-wing things

No you guys are all wrong, if you call yourself a nationalist you would never

>Allow someone with dual citizenship to run your country
>think immigration is okay(one of the guys back there said immigration was fine)
>actively support a political party that is known for it's ties to an enemy foreign country(China)

Good thing I don't consider myself a nationalist, then.

You should call yourself a nationalist, if you don't hate your country/culture.

In what way do you mean nationalism? If you mean patriotism, yes I am very patriotic. But I'm not an isolationist or xenophobic. I have no problem with people that want to come to America as long as they learn the language, learn our history, respect our traditions, integrate into society, obey the law, work and pay taxes, and support their communities, things like that.
What I do have a problem with is border jumpers that don't speak a word of English, illegally work for under the table cash payments and send the money back out of the country, and don't identify as or behave like Americans.

IGNORE LEAFS
HIRO HAS GIVEN US PERMISSION TO INVADE

I respectfully disagree with you.

I think for a society to run properly you need a consistent population of the same race, if you allow people to enter your society too much it leads to your country being taken over.

It won't be taken over if you screen and ensure immigrants are integrating. Like I mentioned, I'm pro authoritarianism, so I wouldn't be opposed to the government enforcing these sort of check ups. Your over running concern would also easily be solved with immigration restrictions, such as only allowing a limited number per year or restricting ones from certain countries. We know Europeans and Asians integrate very well, there's no reason to lump then together with South Americans and mudslimes

Who the fuck cares? He's still providing us with the bastion of free speech for free despite us constantly shitting on his whole worldview. That's what most right wing ideologies are based on. He doesn't agree with us but he's not going to censor us so clearly he's not full leftist faggot.

He is full leftist, but you only suck his dick because he's not white so you go easy on him.

"He's Japanese he can be completely retarded but if he just does nothing with his website I will suck his dick look how loyal I am"

>consistent population of the same race
>nips and chinks have each their own distinct races

They are not the same,
following your logic Jews are white people so it's okay to allow more of them in and to take over your country, they will surely have your interested they after all look like white people and would never support their foreign nation over yours.

You still haven't bothered to look up what "left" is in Japan, have you.
Here's a snippet: they're against gay marriage. Hiro being "leftist" doesn't mean what you think out means.

OMG THEY DON'T SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE

>THEN IT'S FINE IF THEY DESTROY MY COUNTRY

In what way does the Democratic party of Japan want to destroy Japan? Explain it to me like I don't know anything about Japanese politics, since you obviously are so much more well informed than I am.

>Cred Forums is owned by a beta cuckold

Wow, that has never happened before!

It is run by foreign interests, such as Koreans, Chinese and other foreigners.

They support greater ties to China and less ties with America.

Also the left wing of any country is the "traitor" side of country.

Nazis is the only time a truly left wing state was also nationalist.

Whats with all these breads attacking hiro and suggesting the site is sold to lefties?

Are you anons really getting trolled by CTR?

sage 'em!

For your information, the Democratic Party of Japan no longer exists. Since this very year the opposition party is a new one:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(Japan)

>It is run by foreign interests, such as Koreans, Chinese and other foreigners.
Just blatantly untrue.
>They support greater ties to China and less ties with America.
Also not a fact
>Also the left wing of any country is the "traitor" side of country.
Also not true and you even immediately contradict yourself in the very next sentence
>Nazis is the only time a truly left wing state was also nationalist.
"The 'left' is always traitorous except the times when it isn't"
t. Leaf, 2016

Look, I understand admitting you're wrong on the internet is hard. All I'm saying is, just educate yourself. Research something before trying to argue about it. I'll even give you the easy way out. I'll stop replying so you can still feel like you "won" but just do some research man. I'm not even trying to be rude you just honestly don't understand what you're talking about. It's like playing chess with a pigeon.

Look you haven't even given one argument this whole time why the left wing in Japan is good, other than they have conservative values.

You seem like a narcissist, please educate yourself.

He sold Cred Forums to a SJW. This site is done for

It's fine, I'll just drag a qt farmgirl out of her backwoods village