Won't you forgive her, Cred Forums?

Won't you forgive her, Cred Forums?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/merkel-signals-she-may-back-down-from-open-door-refugee-policy-a/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxErCqhtdfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should know by now how these people operate.

The damage has been done and she tried to cover it up with Cuckerberg and the media.
If I were German, I'd still demand her jailed at the least.

That said, Im kind of surprised to learn that she was part of the "conservative" party.

>she may back down
>may back down
>may

empty promises again

You really think she is going to follow through?

>Oops, I jeopardized the future of half a continent
>Sorry. We're still friends, right?
>Right?

Women were a mistake

Never.

i dont think anyone is going to forgive her for a while.

not only that, but the damage is done
within the next 10-years (assuming no European revival & mass insurrection) these Arab-Nigger scum will breed like rabbits and increase their numbers 7-times over.

The damage is done
she needs to swing from the rafters.

>tfw you will never see her getting torn apart by an angry mob of east Germans
this she-devil deserves the worst fate for what she did to Europe

Even if she did back down, she would still find other ways to cuck Germany.

Kek
>Conservative party

normal countries wouldn't just consider them left, but far-left.

Christian Democratic Union.

Anyone expecting anything else from that bunch of cucks hasn't been paying attention lately.

It's all relative. The Yurops are always going on about how our lefties are fairly right wing by their standards.

>The Yurops are always going on about how our lefties are fairly right wing by their standards.

c.n.

she didn't signal an end to her rapefugee policy, she didn't even apologize, both are media memes originating in German press designed to help her

This

Either put up or shut up

I expected germans to be publicly demanding her execution by now.

we don't forgive and we don't forget.

How many "Wir Schaffen Das" will it take before Germans understand everything coming out of her mouth is just lies?

This
Don't know why it needs an Irish flag to point it out.

All she said was "we didn't do everything perfectly, but I'd do it all again and will continue doing it".

Some did, they got visited by the few available cops this crisis leaves us.

As the article points out they've already quietly closed to the door and tried to divert them all to Turkey.

>If people don’t want Muslim asylum-seekers purely because of their religion, that is contrary to our party principles and to Germany’s,” she said. “The CDU and I cannot go along with that.”

Indicates she's fishing for legitimate sounding reasons to lock that door too. If I had to guess the reason for the change of heart it'd be because the hordes of unskilled young brown men did not fill gaps in the labour market as globalist doctrine said it should.

Never bothered with EU politics till this year
Didn't Mama Merkel change her heart a few times already?
I could have sworn I read something similar 2 months ago.

>bring in 1.6 gorillion ahmeds
>on top of the 6 gorillion ahmeds already there
>"ok guys we're done now haha (for now)"
Only a German would be politically illiterate enough to keep falling for the same shit for 50 years

Too little too late.

She already did her damage. Now there's millions of more shitskins in Germany that will end up destroying the country. It doesn't matter how regretful she is now.

>Won't you forgive her, Cred Forums?

I'll let the parents of all of the raped and murdered little girls know that Merkel is trying to appologize.

They are the ones she should be asking forgiveness from.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxErCqhtdfM

Protip: She didn't.

>may
>"multiculturalism has failed"

Justice will probably never been done ie she will never be assaulted, raped, have her possessions stolen, have a knife stabbed into her nasty pussy a few times, and then run over by a truck