>didn't want to give him money cause he'd probably blow it on booze
>drive up to him and hand him the burgers
>doesn't even say thanks
>he tries to hand me a empty cup and asks me "can you throw this away for me?"
>I'm thrown off guard
>stare at him for a few seconds and reply "no"
>he looks at me like i just inconvenienced him
>get back in my car and realize I have finally left all faith in humanity

Seriously fuck homeless people. They should all off themselves.. There was also a black begger at the drive thru bothering people as they ordered

Never give to the needy.

There are no major snackbars in Asia.

White people suffer from too much empathy.

Stay away from them. Lice can jump 6 feet. They might infect you with alcoholism, which is a disease.

kek

I've worked with homeless people for over a year and I will never ever give anything to a homeless person. You are only fueling their drug addiction and / or alcoholism. If they want help they can get it and it's not panhandling, beyond that it's all a lost cause.

There's a homeless guy who begs outside of the store I used to work at. He spends all the money he gets on scratch off tickets, then spends any money he makes on more scratch off tickets, and just does that until he's out of money.

You can't help a person like that, they have to actually seek out help and try to change themselves.

The first time was my last too lad.

>I did something nice for somebody and they didn't worship me as a god. This is bullshit. WTF I hate humanity now.

I have heard numerous stories like this from first hand accounts, most recent one was a person bought a homeless person outside of a gas station a couple hotdogs, the homeless didn't even say thanks but asked if they could go back in and buy them a slushie.

Expecting a "thanks" isn't asking to be treated as a god.

I'm pretty much a useless waste of space myself but even if I was ever so down and out that I'd have to resort to being homeless - I would either kill myself or get a job, it's not hard just pick one and do it. If anyone says "but getting a job is hard!" you clearly dont realize how many shitty factories, warehouses and farms are out their sweeping up refugees that cant even speak english. Literally anyone can get a job if they want to.

Your post makes me think you've never helped a homeless person and are offended on their behalf.

This obongo presidency has made these hobos entitled as fuck

Very few homeless people are unintentionally homeless.

Never feed a stray cat. Where are your parents!? They failed you

This OP This isnt the great depression where regular people are on the streets, these people have serious antisocial issues that keep them there

Homeless couldn't care less about food, as the state would never let them die of hunger. They'll always have a way to find something to eat : food stamps, welfare, charity, etc.
They are begging for money to buy cheap liquor and crack. Because every single one of them is a worhtless alcoholic and junkie, regardless of race.

Never have any kind of pity for the homeless, ignore them completely.

We had this person who would film their sob stories and put them on youtube. He worked with one guy to get him a apartment that was free. So the next video shows how hes so greatful and its going to turn his life around. Now homeless people gather around the apartment and get drunk calling 911 all the time. So lesson is to never help them because you cant.

I never give to beggers. But I once saw a guy with torn up clothes, toes poking out of his shoes, sitting on a park bench in the rain smoking his last cigarette. He was shaking from the cold but not bothering anyone, just staring off into the distance enjoying the ducks and shit in the park. I'd seen him around a few times in parks and stuff but he never bothered people like a lot of the rats in the cbd. I gave that guy 100 bucks and the next time I saw him he had a sweet new pair of shoes, still just sitting enjoying the ducks.

>Get free burgers from stranger
>Doesn't say thanks
He's basically the anti-Christ

This.

Homeless people often don't even want to get jobs. They don't want to get into the "boring" routine of normal people. They're a bit like gypsies.

Kek

That's intersting.

Homeless people are very grateful when they recive help in Croatia. Just the other day, a homeless person walked up to me and asked me for a lighter.
I lend him, he lit a cigarette smiled and said thank you. He sit next to me, and we smalltalked a bit. He was very polite.
When my tram arived, I tried to give him 2 more cigarettes and HE REFUSED.

In the end, he took it but it was astonishing to see refusal because he showed a positive social norm in croatian society that you should always refuse gifting first time.

And he is not only one. Homeless in Croatia are generally nice people.

At least you didn't give him chaaaaaange

Hate to bring down the hate as usual but you might think you know this guy but you don't. You can't judge someone just for being a dick. Especialy homeless people. They have hard past. For all you know he probably got raped all his childhood and has so much rage and disgust inside him that he can't even respect anyone. I know you might say I am a cuck but this is also just one homeless dude, they are other who would have thank you, you felt on a dickhead, but don't judge him on the cover please...

>leaf
>can't write properly
Mahmoud...

This

You're fucking retarded.

Not everyone you see begging on the streets are homeless travelers, much less people who should get on their hands and knees and thank their god because you decided to masturbate your own ego.

Literally kill yourself.

Definitely a leaf thing to say.

Some serial killers just had a hard life with a messed up abusive mother. Doesn't excuse their behavior or make being around them any safer.

I was in Denver a couple years ago and unknowingly booked a cheap holiday Inn on a website before going, ended up being in their "ghetto". Homeless pop was crazy like I'd never seen before, probably 1 in 5 people on the sidewalk was a bum asking for change.

Came out of the store and this black hobo comes up and asked for change, I dig in my front pocket and pull out all the coins on me around $2 and stick out my hand. The fucking goog looks at it, says "I don't want yo fuckin metal, lemme get dat paypa"

I was like wtf is going on, haven't given a damn cent to a hobo since, and as someone who occasionally (by choice) lives homeless for a few months a year I used to help all the time

:)

Do not help those who do not help themselves.

Also checked. Heil.

Certain people have so much brain damage that they can not comprehend basic human interaction. I'm quickly heading down that path myself. I literally don't understand this reality anymore. All I see is matrix code flowing so fast in front of my face that I can't even exist properly in human society.

there's a difference between wanting to be worshiped and wanthing a simple "thank you" for doing something good instead of being treated as a personal garbageman

>buying mcdonalds for someone
>doing them a service

The homeless guy has more sense than you. No self-respecting human being takes joy in cardboard burgers.

Back when I used to be more naïve and id give change to homeless people, like maybe one in ten thanked me. After I stopped giving, and I replied with "I only carry a card, sorry" or something similar, I got annoyed looks and not even a word. Literally every fucking time, not a word. The beggars generally are ungrateful pieces of garbage. The people that really need help are the ones too proud to ask for shit from random people.

The only people who deserve it are the ones who are mentally/physically fucked up. The only time I remember giving money was $5 to a deaf double amputee veteran.

checked

Exactly, I work for our family construction company, my dad offered a "homeless" person a job for the day cleaning up the jobsite paying 15$ and hour...they didn't want it. In my eyes homeless people are just wastoids looking for a free hand out so they can score a high or a con artist panhandling professionally.

I would put it in my pocket and save it for later.

the bottom 25% of white people are pretty much niggers not surprised

>I work for our family construction company, my dad offered a "homeless" person a job for the day cleaning up the jobsite paying 15$ and hour

Lol, I've done this before too. Told him he could sleep in my van, shower in the morning and then we'll drive to work. He wasn't interested.

One time a poor nigger asked me for some change, feeling generous I gave him a toonie, without saying thanks he just asked me if I had any more. I felt an urge to punch him and take my money back but I just said no and walked away.

There I was, pumping gass for my gf. This fat sweaty ham beat walks up. "Ayooo gib me some money for subway," she said.

"I don't have any money." I replied.

She walks away and begins talking to some equally gross and sweat guy. Gass is finished, and I sit back down in the car. Nasty sweaty guy starts to walk up to us. "Drive the car hunny," I tell my gf

"What?" She says because women are all fucking retards.

"I said go, fuckkng drive the car."

"Why user?" Her stupid face litterally cutting away at te few threads of hope I have for our species.

Guy taps on the window. "Fuck me," I mumble.

I open the window.

"Ayyyooo got any money for me an my pregnet wife??" He says

"Nope, just got my credit card today sorry." I acwardly inform him.

"Awwwww sheit come on man.. Come in an buy it for us. We can rob a bank latter so I can pay you back." Says the filthy degenerate

"Get the fuck away from the car now."

I roll the window up, and my dumbass gf finally drives away.

That is the day she learned that when I say go, it means fuckkng move bitch damn.

Homeless people are inferior in every respect. At best they are good natured people who are also drug addicts. Even if I were to give money to those people I would merely become an addict enabler. They don't appreciate food or water because they don't need it, they can get it any time they want. Reminder that it is literally impossible to starve in the United States. And you're expecting thanks? From a homeless person? From anyone?

They make more than that begging

I was on a date once with a girl and we were sitting on a park bench talking when a homless guy sat down with us (without asking of course) and started telling us his story about how he unfairly got kicked out of the shelter for only a bit of silly physical violence and about his second child he fathered (while being homeless).

I told him we want our privacy, so he stopped and skipped to asking for money.
My date poured the entire change from her wallet into his hands and said "Here, this all I have".

To which he replied: "What, you don't have any bills?"

If you give to these assholes, you're at best an idiot and at worst a virtue-signalling piece of shit who wants to buy himself a good conscience.

I remember this nigger was hitting ppl up in a drive thru in Chicago for breakfast and of course the sjw cunt in front of me bought him a meal. Of course he still tried to ask me for money right after while I was rolling my window up to avoid his pitch

>go to Taco Bell a few months ago
>saw a homeless guy sitting on the sidewalk across the street with his head between his knees
>bought him a box meal and gave it to him when I pulled out of the drive-thru
He looked like he was going to cry while he was thanking me. Not ALL homeless people are ungrateful assholes, even if the vast majority of them are.

>he tries to hand me a empty cup and asks me "can you throw this away for me?"

What? Are you too daft to realized you can store potions and shit in that?

I see the same dude on the way to work everday. Nods to people and says hello. The track marks on his pale, atrophied legs are disgusting.

He gives all the money to some bitch who sits on a lunchbox and reads books. I guess she wears the hobo pants in the relationship, I'm not sure.

This crossroads in the heart of downtown is primo begging I guess because I once saw them fighting over who got there first to panhandle when some other people were there.

>have insomnia
>usually drive up to the gas station at 2 or 3 in the morning for smokes or something to eat
>guy outside
>shows me his driver's license
>says he just got out of the hospital and his home is two counties away and he hasn't eaten anything
>asks if I can get him a honey bun
>I buy him that and hand him a 20 cause I genuinely believe him
>week and a half later
>same dude
>same fucking story
>same request
>doesn't even remember who I am

>live in California
>have homeless ask me for money every day when walking to work
>see homeless walk around with cellphones

Fuck the homeless, they do nothing of value to anyone.

Majority of them are so fried in the brain they wouldn't even notice if you dumped them in a landfill.

The worst part is California pays for these people to have cellphones. For free.

Why do they even need them? They're wasting my taxes on this bullshit.

Its never enough, the best way to deal with them is to not even acknowledge their presence, they'll ask a few times then get the hint.

Depending on the street and time of day, like downtown business districts during lunch hours can be great, a begger can make as little as $3 and I've personally seen as high as $80 in a single hour. They sit out there until they have enough for their drug of choice and cheap fast food/gas station crap for the day and then they fuck off to the abandoned building or residential park sewage tunnel they are currently residing in

Homeless people are bad people. Bad traits correlate with each other. (((Hollywood))) pushes the myth that circumstances push people into egregious situations but it is overwhelmingly the person's own fault.

I stopped giving to beggars once I saw one with a Iphone 6. Oh and because one tried to steal my wallet.

Did you get him a honey bun that time? I would have opened it, rubbed it all over my asshole in the bathroom and then given it to him on the way out.

It's okay user, there's always a week and a half from now.

Wouldst thou like the taste of McDouble?

I offered a homeless guy food once and he didn't even want it, lel

Every time I see a homeless person waking up to me I start asking if they have a dollar they can give me. The confusion on their face never gets old

You would rub a honey bun on your asshole?

Had a coworker give a guy his leftovers from a steak place, mostly sides, no steak.

As he's walking away, the guy throws the cardboard box at him and yells "I FUCKING HATE BROCCOLI"

We need a St. Helena island for em I say.

Most homeless people aren't scrawny. They're dirty and disheveled, but they don't look like Africans or anything. Food isn't their main problem.

You wouldn't? Thieves are the worst, user. They take from the world and give nothing back.

That homeless fucker robbed you.

Have you no concept of vindication in Maple Land? Did you fucking... apologize to him?

Fuck I hate this. I was trying to follow my satnav but the lane split and it didnt notice, I asked her to check, right as its approaching, she gets on her phone and starts scrolling and Im like 'annonette, SATNAV ! SATNAV SATNAV and I basically have to take the phone off her and look myself at the last second.

Then she had a go at me for raising my voice.

>Be me
>See homeless man and dog
>Bought subway italian BMT
>Feed meat to dog
>Throw bread on floor
>Mouth "You're welcome" to homeless dude
>Walk off

Don't waste your money on the "homeless" since most are just batshit crazy or drunks/addicts.

ANYONE who wants REAL help can get it and not have to live on the streets. Anyone who has no roof over their heads can get into a shelter. Anyone who is without food can go to a soup kitchen and get something to eat.

The type of faggot you attempted to help is one who is either too insane to know what's in his best interests, or, one who doesn't want to abide by the zero-tolerance policy of intoxication that the helping agencies require.

There's nothing wrong with pitying them, but pity them because they're crazy or because they're addicts, not because they're out on the streets since that's 100% by choice.

Fuck, most of them could collect some form of welfare just by finding someone who would allow them to use for a mailing address, but even that's too much, they'd rather shout at clouds or ask for money to get another bottle of Night Train.

See what helping strangers gets you?

I've driven by this one kid for a few weeks. The first time I saw him I absolutely refused to give him anything because he was a little wigger fuck with new shoes and a new DC hat on sideways holding a cardboard sign. Today he was filthy, sitting on the ground in the hot sun.

I still gave him nothing. If he doesn't learn on his own he never will. The human race will have lost nothing from his death.

That's not me, but I wouldn't want that greasy shit on my asshole. Maybe do something else to it?

Wanted to call you a fag because of your ID, but that's pretty based. You ruined my joke.

What the fuck? If I were homeless and offered a job like that I would gladly take it.

>as someone who occasionally (by choice) lives homeless for a few months a year

user why?

I know a guy who was voluntarily living on the streets. He actually enjoyed it. He found a new set of clothes in the garbage almost every day. He had his spot in the bushes right in the middle of the town. Every day he came up dressed differently with 2 stray dogs after him.

His family repeatedly tried to get him off the streets yet he allways came back. I wonder where he is now because i havent seen him in a long while. Maybe those organ harvesters butchered him.

lel

beggar at exit, family is hungry, don't want to steal. people give him food, he leaves it under the guard rail. i don't give them shit.

Besides, most employers would rather hire legal people for those dirty jobs, but the younger generations are so entitled they WON'T go after those jobs so they're stuck with rapefugees.

You can't use burgers as currency to purchase meth or a bottle of MD 20/20.

Right? Spend one day working, make $100 and you have enough to get you by a little more comfortably than you would otherwise. I get that they don't want to commit to a real job because they're lazy fucks but one day picking up scraps of wood and drywall? Give me a break. In my case it was a 25~ year old white dude so maybe he was just playing homeless.

But he wasn't even begging for food, user. You just came up to him and threw a slab of meat at em'. If they were me I know my dignity would be hurt. That's one of the worst things you can do to a man since you are reminding him that he is scum and hopeless.

You should be the one thanking him for that failed ego boost. Itadakismu~

Giving a homeless person a burger is the most charitably American thing a person can do. The homeless guy was scum for not even thanking OP.

Lol honey buns are the shit. If I was homeless I would eat those too.

Just do what I do when my gf(now fiancé) gets mad at me for raising my voice. Tell her you wouldn't have to if she wasn't fucking retarded.

BY GOD, WHAT SORT OF BACKWARD NATION ARE WE IN WHERE BURGERS CANNOT BE USED AS GENERAL CURRENCY?!?!

Follow them to where they sleep and stab them.

Police rarely investigate any victimization of the homless that isnt reported by a citizen. They dont go out of their way to protect beggers.

If anything theyre glad you took them off the medians at intersections.

You can't just invite a kid to sleep in your van and work for minimum wage, Jim-Boe.

He is trying to change himself, trust me, if he hits that one big score he'll never gamble again.

It's called "manners." People should at least acknowledge the act, rather than what that bum did.

Idk.. How good are your burgers??

-t meth dealer

Key word: Scum.

Quit with the empathy anons.

When I had to volunteer in a shelter for church, we would have greasy fatfucks with bluetooth mics in their ears. Some of those people looked like they had simply rolled out of bed in their pajamas and stumbled blindly down to the shelter for a free meal before heading back to their mom's basement to chug Mountain Dew and watch hentai.

Charity is great, but we as a society need to be much more selective in who we give it to. "Pearls to swine" and all that.

Really? Because that's what I did. My van is pretty cozy btw.

Johnny Ryall?

I was homeless back packing around and doing pan handling for a while when I was a stupid kid.

Homeless people are not hungry. There are a million missions and charities they go to for laundry, showers and food. If you see them flying signs saying they are hungry chuck a can of beans at their head from a moving vehicle.

Oh really? My 23 yo friend is looking for a place to crash. Mind taking her in?

Who?

Don't EVER give money to hobos. A lot of them are on the streets because they have a criminal record and no one will hire them. We're talking child molesters and the like, serious felons who are trying to avoid being caught by not having an identity. Not many end up on the streets because of bad circumstances, most of them have a string of bad decisions leading up to it.

They're getting pretty fuckng brash now. Aggressive panhandling is becoming common. A friend said he offered to buy one guy food and he said "I don't want your food I want fucking meth!" Just know you money is possibly going to drug gangs and cartels. Same as if you give money to whores, they usually have records and use drugs but because they can sell their bodies they don't end up on the streets, but still have to move around hotel to hotel with fake identity to avoid getting picked up for their warrants.

>go to store with dog
>leaving with dog food
>woman who is very pregnant approaches with 2 more elementary age kids in tow
>stands in my way and shoves sign in my face
>waits
>I just shake my head
>she looks at me, at the dog, at the $80 of dog food I just bought
>shakes her head in disgust and moves on to the next person

I felt bad for her kids. They looked so embarrassed.

More of a tramp than a hobo but I do it because the freedom is like nothing you can experience anywhere else. I just keep moving city to city hitchhiking, eat when hungry, lay down and sleep where ever one gets tired. It's like urban camping or some shit. Zero responsibility, no bills, no car, no job, no boss. It's exactly like being a NEET minus sitting at a computer 17 hours a day

This, I don't feel empathy for those that chose to live in a way that makes them perpetually homeless. Most of the time it's their own damn fault they are homeless.

I'm curious since you posted the picture, is homelessness is a spook?

ya cuz they all too poor to have charity lol niga ehhahahahahahh

Really depends on whether or not she can climb ladders and use power tools.

>Good idea.

The concept of homes is a spook

I've recently come to the ralization that if I saved up all the money I used up on buying bread to homeless people I'd have a car by now.

>cum

Gtfo vagrant. How did you get in my house???

>at least she got some well needed protein.

T O P B L O KE
O
P
B
L
O
K
E

>giving money to a homeless WHITE guy

if you're white and homeless there is something wrong with you beyond economic paucity.

Having concepts of anything is a spook in itself.

>expected to say thanks for mcdonalds

he should have spit in your face

Well she can climb, but not on ladders.

And she has the power to be a great tool. Does she pass?
We live in the same house, user.

Scum and hope is motivation.

Humanity is a spook. The homeless just barely make it into that category.

Spooks are a spook

>>be me
>>getting gas at local station
>>google walks up to me
>>"hey man got any change? my car ran out of gas and I dont have any money
>>sure thing pal
>>give him some change
>>asks another guy, same story
>>proceeds to walk off
>>google didn't even have a car

>show look of concern and make eye contact with the woman
>put the $80 of dog food back on the shelf
>grab the more expensive brand

FTFY

explain this meme pls I'm a Cred Forums expat

What's a google supposed to be? A nigger?

i pretend they do not exist

i completely ignore them

i will never give them a single drop of charity unless it is a young white who is clearly down on their luck

i had one at a bus stop lose his shit at me because i ignored him "whats wrong? what the fuck is wrong with you girl are you fucking retarded? you a retard not seeing me talking what the fuck is wrong with you" ect ect

then a couple made a comment and he had a fucking break down screaming about how toronto is typical

zero sympathy, go od in a ditch

Are you stupid? The homeless don't want a Mcdouble, they want good jobs with good wages. Affordable housing. They want to provide for their families. They Want Her.

>what the fuck is wrong with you girl
O T T A W A
T
T
A
W
A

see

Maybe 1 in 100 homeless americans are genuinely victims. They could take care of themselves but choose to be freeloading scum. Never let your own interests come second to theirs.

> what's wrong with you girl
be my Cred Forumsfu plz

>>hobo pants
top kek user

dont give beggers anything, thats the cruelest thing you could do. What they really need is a hard kick in the ass, sometimes literally.

google it

Had a guy come up to me and ask for "$6 for a subway five dollar foot long and a medium drink"
I told him "It's your lucky day!" and handed him my $20 subway gift card
He started screaming at me and wouldn't take it, only wanted cash

Just hold up one of your bills and hit them with the laser trick. Then you have time to escape desu

Google wants to auto censor bad words

This.

Rule number 285 - "No good deed ever goes unpunished."

I honestly wonder how it feels being confronted with the fact my dog lives better than her children.

You could do like the fuckers I heard about from Gainesville, FL did and just do the old "Kidnap them and toss them off a bridge into the river" type thing. This was back in the early 90s, though, so not sure if bum tossing is quite the rage as it once was.

>hey Cred Forums this homeless guy who was probably mentally ill and who probably didn't eat in days didn't react to my act of generosity the way a normal well adjusted person would her fuck the homeless xD amirite heh like what's their problem anyway
this board is full of mental midgets

T'es une merde mec, il faut que tu le saches.

Did the jews change the 10 commandments or something?

It's always cash for their next high, that's why I don't bother with them. I won't be surprised if "five dollar foot long and a medium drink" was some kind of google slang for some kind of drug.

How do you think they ended up that way in the first place? It wasn't by being likable or fitting in with society. I'm usre there are exceptions but those people don't remain homeless, the bad ones obviously will.

you're just privileged is all

It's near impossible for any homeless person to get any kind of stable work

Sometimes when a bum asks me for money I take some change out of my pocket and roll it down the street while saying "There you go!"

Kek'd

that girl had okay tits, good movie though

Your own stupid fault for falling for the homeless meme.

Getting a job is as easy as walking into a job centre and filling out a piece of paper. Having a home and working ID is as easy as walking into a community support centre and registering as a member.

Or alternatively, you can use one of the thousands of underground parking lots and walkways as your new home. You don't need to be sitting out in the streets.

Those people are panhandlers. Not homeless. Some of them even have families and mooching is their full time job.

Don't be so naive next time, you shmendrick.

C-c-c-combo breaker

ignorant newfag detected

Some able bodied young cunt came up to my window while I was in the drive thru with a car in front and back of me so I couldn't escape. I told the workers if they didn't call the cops that I would

I have seen massively retarded people show appreciation, so you can fuck straight off.

Yeah, because we really all feel terribly bad for both the shitty healthcare system that started tossing the mentally defective on the streets back in the 60s and beyond, as well as those who live on the streets by choice.

You're looking for Reddit if you want teary libcuck hugboxes, faggot, some of us are not dumb enough to always fall for the muh poor victim meme.

Shut up google yahoo

>poor people with cellphones
This shit pisses me off. When I worked in a grocery store, I saw people with food stamps all the time while playing with their iPhones. If you're so poor that you can't feed yourself, you don't need an expensive phone with an expensive plan.
>"b-but you need a phone to get a job!"
No you don't. Get a job at a grocery store. They need tons of expendable labor and I guarantee you that they won't turn you down if you don't have a phone. Better yet, get one of those Freedom Pop phones that gives you 300 free minutes a month, that's what I used.

Not to mention most of these people paid for seafood and organic vegetables with their foodstamps. Meanwhile I worked my shitty little job and put myself through college and I make 6 figures now. It was hard work, but if you want to make something of yourself, it takes a little bit of fucking hard work. Living off of handouts just makes you weaker.

That's great I'm living in Gainesville right now I'll have to try it out some time. Even 20 years later there is still a lot of white trash and nigger beggers all over the place.

As someone who actually did deal with a fucked up childhood nothing enrages me more than people using it as an excuse to act like pieces of shit.
Life is hard, sometimes shit happens, doesn't give you the right to be a worthless drain on society and act like it owes you something.
I may have my own issues with self harm and social anxiety, but I don't drag the rest of society down just to be petty.

>be me thinking the fuck is this? Seems like good advice desu

>mfw Ferengi
ayy

> yesterday
> I'm walking to my car after a long day working
> homeless man accosts me, starts jiving up a story that doesnt make any sense
> him: "[blah blah blah blah blah blah]........... and I was at that shelter man and its fuckin' dirty man, and the food sucks. Anyway I'm just tryin' to get a decent meal out here man - can you help me out man, I got kids..."
> me: "do you mean money?" I am too tired to deal with this guy so I get out my wallet and start pulling out a 1 dollar bill to get him off my ass
>him: sees me pulling the bill out of my wallet "...a dollar ain't gonna do it my man..."
>me: "alright" immediately stuff dollar back in wallet start walking away
>him: aww man come on, can you spare like 5 dollars come on man I got keeds"
> keep walking away, get in my car, drive home pissed that I almost gave him a dollar

There is enough charties and welfare to live a decent life, better than some jobs. Plus it's only suppose to be temporary and they help you find work. If homeless begs in first world country than it's just because they want drugs. Because many homeless shelters don't allow drugs or alcohol. Don't gib him monies.

I am privileged to do hard work in hard conditions, ranging from temperatures so cold that you have icicles in your beard and the diesel fuel is turning to slush all the way up to triple digit heat that makes it impossible to touch anything metal with out gloves on.

In third world countries diffrent story they have no welfare but even then they probalay deserve it also many of them are professional as in scam artists.

>acknowledging his existence as a human being

You fucked up long before pulling that dollar out of your wallet.

Giving them anything is pointless. They end up that way for reasons, usually pretty significant ones.

This is why you always get a blowjob from them instead. Much more satisfying for helping the homeless.

Always remember this - Homeless people are butthurt socialists / communists, who believe the world owes them something. If they were competent and had any true will to survive, they'd support capitalism and they'd try to make something of themselves. These are scumbag leeches who want to tax the fuck out of you so that they don't have to work. If you don't pay your taxes, they come and arrest you and throw you in prison. If you don't consent to being imprisoned, so you fight back, either you just killed someone and now you have to spend the rest of your life fleeing, or you're dead. Homeless people are passive-aggressive shitholes. Always remember that they passively support violence against you. Never give them anything. And it's not "mean" to say that or something. They're bad people.

How is it possible to be homeless in Sweden?

I very much appreciate my poor upbringing, I am now essentially forced to appreciate everything and be very nice to almost everyone because I know first hand how terrible things can be and I don't want anyone else to experience it. Again though I appreciate it more than anything, sometimes I think of how I would have turned out if I was spoiled and I don't like the possibility, where everything is valueless.

>my car ran out of gas and I dont have any money
>proceeds to walk off
typically when your car runs out of gas it's somewhere that's not a gas station

>▶
Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a backyard cuckshed in which to seek sanctuary after being displaced by Muhummad.

I've seen a shegoog with her whole litter of googlets in tow at the grocery store buying lobster with food stamps. Fresh, whole, $30/lobster kind of lobster. Meanwhile my whole cart is $45 worth of shit to feed me all week that I worked for, and paid taxes on

Similar story
>driving to work as a teen
>don't make much money but w/e
>at big intersection, there are those guys with the charity buckets
>it's probably a scam, but i can spare a dollar
>call the guy over, throw a dollar in the bucket
>"can't you spare some more for the kids my man?"
>"uhm, no, actually"
>haven't donated since

Even if it's a scam, at least be thankful for my dollar you piece of shit. I was a teenager driving a hunk of crap car with the paint peeling off; did you really think I could donate any more money?

Foodstamps is a complete failure of a system. You shouldn't be able to buy soda, you shouldn't be able to buy junk food. I've seen people load up their carts with both of these things and pay for it with EBT. I'm not completely soulless, and generally it's bad news when the poor people in your society are all starving to death, so I think food stamps should be more like WIC. You get a certain amount of money to buy the essential items for your family. You don't get a choice, you get what ensures your survival. If you want luxury, get a job.

Just think of it as reparations, user. There, does that make you feel better?

Exactly, it's genuinely true that adversity builds character.

Not for me because I can verifiable say without a doubt that my family never enslaved niggers in America. I owe them nothing.

Then you typically leave with some sort of container full of flammable liquid.

I usually threaten homeless when they try to talk to me

Its ridiculous.

My dad was unemployed for a few years back in the early 2000s and we ate damn good with WIC, even WIC is too much.

You can still get name brand everything, when off brand is just as good. We went from drinking 'grape-tastic' juice to Welch's. We went from eating Lieutenant Crunch to Captain Crunch for breakfast

>waiting outside of bar before a concert
>before doors open, homeless lady wanders up and puts a curse on me and my bretheren
>now awaiting the day I turn into a lizard or something - geckos have begun gathering outside my window

I don't think I deserved that

>we all love in the same house

:^) -Guess I don't have to let her in then.

I've only ever given money to a panhandler once, to a little old Babushka outside St Michael's Golden-Domed Cathedral in Kiev. It was a quiet morning, and she was this typical little old grandma quietly standing there with a little cup and a small sign I couldn't read. Spent several minutes walking in circles around her, ignoring her while taking photos of the cathedral and the beautiful frescos at the entrance gate, then turned and put a few hundred hryvnia in her cup (about $5 or so?) before walking away. She didn't say anything, just gave me a little smile as I left.

Another time I was driving along in a middle-class area of town, and I noticed this black guy walking along the sidewalk in that part of the neighborhood that doesn't actually have houses, trying to wave down cars. I stopped and offered him a ride( stupid I know, I was young) and he started going off in that rapid non-stop jabbering about everything going wrong in his life and asking for cash. Pretty sure at different points his mom, wife and daughter were all in various states of healthy, dead or dying. Just told him I had no cash and could only offer a ride, he at least had the decency to thank me for stopping as I drove off.

he probly gets burgers all day retard
do you drink?
do you smoke?
well, so does he
but still i wouldn't give it to most because most are perfectly capable of providing for themselves

if any living, former american nigger slaves exist, i would be happy to pay them reparations. let me know when you find one.

they always ask for more because they might get more. they have no shame. they will always try to push out more money and move onto thier next target

they hate themselves, they see themselves as worthless and they do not care

alcoholics are hard to help when they have thier lives on a good track, it is impossible to help them at their worst. they will continue to live life drink after drink and high after high

only cucks and sjws give them money

Dude I have so many geckos around my apartment. I've really taken to them. I have one who hangs out by my light and I call him Geckbro. He has the bitch looking one I call Geckhoe.

I love leaving the light on for them and watching them eat all the dumbass insects that gather around it. I feel like they know now it's a good feeding spot and I'm on their side.

If it's a gypsy curse it's awesome user. Get you a Geckbro immediately.

the real question is why are so many homeless people white here in the northeast?

almost all of them i see hanging around busy intersections are white

this just recently started happening in my area about 4 years ago. i think they have some sort of cult going on

They self segregate. Most darkies stay south.

>1 post by this ID

How'd you think he ended up homeless??

By being a dumbass

False. 99% of warehouses/factories require 2-3 years experience, food industry and retail require experience or a referral. If you tell them you want to speak to a manager/interview they refuse and tell you to wait for them to call. "Just get a job" is a meme.

229 and 255 are fucking legit tho

call center job is super easy to get

pays 12 an hour

you will want to kill yourself tho

fixed

after some xp in call center switch over to selling insurance for 16 an hour +incentive at some place like all state

any decent pace will have paid training for u to get ur insurance license

>try to buy ciggs when I just turned 19
>forgot my license
>clerk denies me
>homeless guy just happened to be standing next to me and hear the whole thing
>he gives me a pack of ciggs
Not all homeless are bad

I tried a while ago when I was unemployed, they said I needed at LEAST six months of customer service experience to even be considered. It's incredibly hard to find a job around here.