twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they human?

Can they speak?

wtf are those things

Boomers from L4D spotted!

No. Negroid subhumans.

yes, and they can create and perform complex musical compositions too

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

They are as close to humans as chimpanzees.

Woah, give them some proper credit. They created the outback when they burnt the country down.

Why would anybody reproduce with this thing?

>invented a stick
citation needed

Aboriginals would still be naked in the outback killing and raping eachother if it wasn't for the white man.

oh wait , they still do that.

>american education

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

So glad where I live there are none around.

Don't these things just get shit faced all day and cause trouble? similar to our niggers I've gathered.

You forgot
>burned and destroyed their whole continent with said stick

When it started I thought the fat snape was an abo or some sort of mix and I was really impressed.
Then they showed up.
Why are these people allowed to exist?

Pretty much, only less dangerous than your niggers because abos are dumber and don't have guns

When the American poster said 'burnt the country down' he was referring to the fact that - after Abos first arrived circa 40,000 years ago - they seem to have burned down vast swaths of forest.

>never heard of the boomerang

those things aren't even googles, they're like ask jeeves

Makes sense. Do they get their asses kissed by your govt and liberals they ours do here? I'd imagine Australia bending backwards for them for fear they may seem racist or some shit.

>Why are these people allowed to exist?

Maybe god wanted us to have concrete proof that evolution is real?

Or maybe they exist for our own amusement?

We could just round up all the full-blooded ones, and then put them in a nature reserve so they can live according to their instincts. Then we'll set up a 24/7 hidden camera system and make a show called 'Abo Land: Legend of the Stick.'

If you white apes evolved on that island you think you would be better??

A cuuuuurrved stick.

>2000x1333

Jesus Christ why? I wish I hadn't clicked on that.

to be fair, it is a flying stick

Yes, even if only marginally.

I spent a week in Australia, Sydney and Melbourne, but didn't really see anyone that looked like aboriginal people, and I was really looking. I mean I saw black people but they didn't have any distinguishable features. Maybe the aboriginal people have been mixed up too much?

actually you can see the abos crack up in the beginning. they know whats up.

meanwhile all the whities pretend this is great "art" and take that faggot pianist seriously.

abos are shit tier, but at least they are honest with themselves.

Man they really do look like some kind of missing link or something. There's no way they are the same type of human right? They have to be neanderthal descendants.

Whoa, so this....is the power....of.....evolutionary dead ends....whoa

Most pure-blooded Abos live in Arnhem Land in Northern Australia.

The ones in the cities are mostly just White posers who like to claim some sort of distant Abo blood. It's just like how White Americans from Appalachia will claim to be descended from Indian 'princesses.'

Damn, and I thought I was ugly.

We've already done that. See Northern Territory/Arnhem Land.

Shit got so bad we had to send the army in a few years back, and all petrol has to be scentless in NT (it's called Opal) so they don't go sniffing it.

Dat neckbeard...

Didn't they also hunt everything bigger than a kangaroo to extinction?

>muh respect for nature

There are a bunch in Redfern in the centre of Sydney. But they're very mixed. Aboriginal genes are regressive, so even one drop of blood from any other race means they progressively lose more and more of their features.

They honestly don't look human.

partial abo here

i can't stand 99% of them

Are there any examples at all of decent looking abos? There must be one looker in the bunch. No?

the only reason why I'm decent looking is because of my white genetics lmao

I know a couple through footy, with varied generations of European blood. Really nice people, generally, to be honest. Also fine with us taking the piss about them being black, all in banter. Lefty agenda is what makes them shitty and angry with whitey.

Funny though, I've got a few mates that are full or half blooded Papua New Gunieans. They're really, really nice people. Just chilled and happy. Interesting how there's such a difference.

That's what happens when you are culturally isolated on an island for thousands of years. They had no exchange of goods or ideas with any other civilization in all that time, whereas Europeans, Middle Easterners, and East Asians benefited from trade, travel, and conquests with their neighbors to bring together a wealth of technologies and ideas.

How did they even get to be so repulsive looking? Was there an Abo-Hitler that wanted to create a Master Race of ugly?

- Pacific Islanders Protection Acts of 1872 & 1875
- Pacific Orders in Council 1893

>Antony
Is that a tranny?

Their part is possibly the worst 'music' I've ever seen. Just fucking terrible

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anohni

>Neanderthal

No lad. You need to read about human evolution, it should be compulsory reading for Cred Forums desu

Neanderthal DNA is what sets the European and Caucasian apart from the niggers and abos. 2-4% Neanderthalism is, in my opinion, what makes us (good) humans.

Thank you. Unsurprising, disgusting.

They invented TWO sticks you uninformed shitlord. A curved one you throw and another one you blow into to make a noise.

If whitey hadn't come and messed things up who knows what new sticks they could've thought up in another 40,000 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
ramarama is the new pooinloo

Maybe a bendy stick that throws sharp sticks a long distance

Their people are screwed.
They were fucked before whites came and lucky they got the colonists they did. I can guarantee they would have been wiped out like in Tasmania (dutch) if it wasn't the English.

Though now we're in a catch 22 scenario, they both don't want and want help and we get mixed results no matter what we do.
There have even been proposals to completely regulate them and make sure they improve over time through schooling and other things but it doesn't seem to work on a large scale.

Also, to be completely fair they did "invent" a few uses for sticks. Fish traps, canoes, that stupid music thing you spin around... the... bullroarer?
youtube.com/watch?v=2ODGE2f7gLQ

It's all stone age stuff though.

do they communicate with sticks and rocks or what?

>yuwa nahhh layunga nahhh wunga yaaa yawa nuhhh lunga nahh morobool nuhh *drunken chuckling* yuwa gahh nungu gahh dunga nuhh yuwah nuhhh wadgul yahhh yuwa nuhh

That's their beautiful language user.

They have no written language outside of symbols and cave drawings. All is apssed on in stories and songs.
Most using sticks or rocks.

But stick win everytime!

They are literally the missing link.

there is no point to save this specie if they havn't done any progress for 30000 years

>outside of symbols
What the fuck do you think a written language is?

I once tried having a conversation with an abbo but he kept rambling about non sense. It's like he didn't hear what I was saying at all.

Daily reminder that the Brits are the last white colonial civilization to completely eradicate an entire race of people to the point of extinction: the Tazmanians.

Impressive achievement m8's

They're human in the same way cro-magnons are human. They're a species of human, but not like us.

I don't mean symbols representing speech sounds.
I mean stick figure people for people, a long wavy set of lines for a river, with a circle at the end if it's a lake.

That's not what "language" is. They never wrote down the words or sounds that they speak.

Why is Australian soil so red? Is it because of iron or something?

There actually was a famed explorer & scientist named Ivan Sanderson who, writing in the 60s, described Abos as stuck in a state of partial consciousness.

He personally believed that - having dealt with full-blooded ones - they weren't truly sentient in the way that advanced races are.

They literally fade in and out of consciously understanding the world and operating on pure instinct.

Yes

>Live for 40,000 years on a giant peaceful island.
>Get invaded by aliens. Get wrecked by superior tech and resources. Whole 40,000-year culture nuked and genocided overnight. Survivors get hooked on alien substances.
>Dude, why you even alive? Hurr durr.

>Orange*

Pictographs literally underpin Chinese.

Modern man was created via genetic manipulation by the aliens. It is no surprise that without external intervention, they stagnated.

Iron.
In my area a couple of years ago we had a red rust dust storm.
It was like fog but the red you see that guy lying in. I'll see if I can find a picture.

It was an ultra rare event. Here we go.
It was really fucking spooky.

To be fair they also have hollow stick and pointy stick.

>just get shit faced all day and cause trouble

Fuck, I'm an abo

>there are people who think these are the same race

A man threatens to visit you every night and force a bullet ant into your dickhole unless you father the child of either a hood nig or an abbo. Which do you choose?

> ion storm detected

Book was called 'Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life: The Story Of Sub-Humans On Five Continents From The Early Ice Age Until Today'

Not joking, it's actually a good book with a fair amount of info on primitive races.

>be abo
>throw stick at roo to kill it
>stick falls short.
>use another stick to throw first stick further
>rootail for dinner

A woomera ladies and gentlemen.