Muslim Teacher Kicks Student Out Of Class For Being Trump Supporter

Listen as this immigrant teacher is called out for disrespecting all of Donald Trump supporters, labeling them all stupid. After the student decided to speak up, he was kicked out of class.

vidmax.com/video/146203-Canadian-Teacher-kicks-out-of-Donald-Trump-supporter-for-standing-up-for-Trump-against-his-teacher-s-remarks

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cleblanc4canada
trentarthur.ca/corey-leblanc-attacking-what-makes-trent-great/
trentarthur.ca/letter-to-the-editor-i-support-a-mandatory-half-credit-in-indigenous-studies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trent University...good ole brain dead leftist Ontario...

on the topic of the canadian school system.

a kid at my school overdosed on red pills and he has autism so it really made an impression on him.

his parents are now sending him to therapy or something. (This is not a fucking joke)

That kid is you right?

If its public school, this is definitely prejudice.

I dont think you can kick someone out of a class that you payed $1000's on for having a different viewpoint than your 先生

no you fucking autist i clearly made a statement saying "a kid at my school"

but why sent him to a therapy? the pills they give him there are useless, the only pills you need you get here at Cred Forums, and those are the red pills.

i think his mom disagreed with what he was saying so she thinks she can re impression him by sending him to therapy

That's what communists do.

>american mentality of being entitled to everything because they paid for a service

Trudeau will probably give him a medal.

>i think his mom disagreed with what he was saying so she thinks she can re impression him by sending him to therapy

Province ? Let me guess...Ontario...

cuck

God damn, Ontario really makes me sick desu, really different compared to Newfoundland

My university professor threw out a mudslime whore because she refused to stop cosplaying as a garbage bag. When she complained about it to the authorities, they told her she had to comply to the teacher's wishes and event went out of their way to make sure it doesn't explode or go viral.

Bantsssss

I wouldn't even be surprised

Should also add that this mudslime chick is literally, unironically, the only mudslime I've ever seen in the province.

MUN represent. While NL has the worst economy in Canada, it's damn well the best place.

>My university professor threw out a mudslime whore because she refused to stop cosplaying as a garbage bag. When she complained about it to the authorities, they told her she had to comply to the teacher's wishes and event went out of their way to make sure it doesn't explode or go viral.

Good ole newfies, not too smart but still...

The only Middle-Eastern people I see around St. John's is the occasional Sikh.

Honestly, Newfie women are some of the hottest.

t. infested with moors

Example...

I would expect to receive the service I paid for. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the people you are paying to be professional either.

I'm more and more convinced that north american colleges are just a scam to make money.

I remember middle school just listening to 20-30 minute rants on a weekly basis about George W Bush, why I dont disagree with the criticisms of the Iraq war, it's was just so frustrating to see the same teachers be quiet when Obama took office and started more wars

They are it just sucks there's not really a way around them

That mans name? Albert Einstein

yes

RE-EDUCATION

>canadian

Sure thing goy, no one ever made anything out of themselves without going to a big time American (((university)))

If it's 'your' school, you are a kid at 'your' school. Unless you work at the school. If you weren't obviously underage, I'd probably consider it.

Where was this in Canada?

>be leaf
>pay 1000s of leaf bucks (like 15 USD) to learn about graphs
>dune coon prof constantly shitting on trump with bad jokes
>ask him if he can teach his subject and without talking about another country's politics
>get kicked out
wtf leafs? is it really this bad? i thought it was one big meme

>kicked out of a PAID uni class for wearing certain clothes.
though i still doubt this even happened, it should be very questionable on principle to anyone who holds ANY western values, whether you like muslims or not.

not entirely surprised it would happen in one of the least promising, useless provinces though.

>trent
It all makes sense now

LOL how about you shut up and follow the rules students?

Believe it, Fritz

>(((Corey Leblanc)))
twitter.com/cleblanc4canada
>@trent4Israel
>Trent school newspaper:
trentarthur.ca/corey-leblanc-attacking-what-makes-trent-great/

>Ontario

Basically the same place as Quebec.

Yep.

trentarthur.ca/letter-to-the-editor-i-support-a-mandatory-half-credit-in-indigenous-studies/

What a good goy.

>The move by Trent Conservatives is one that re-centers their activity to Canadian politics amid accusations on Twitter that the group has become a surrogate for the Donald Trump campaign. In an interaction with the group’s president, Corey Leblanc (@CLeBlanc4Canada), undergraduate Zafer Izer (@rapunzaf) tweeted on Monday that “the Conservatives are a Canadian party. You have become a Trump surrogate”. This was after students attending Clubs and Groups Day witnessed the iconic “Make America Great Again” hats on display at the Trent Conservatives booth. When asked for comment, Leblanc had this to say:

>“Callum and myself met Corey Lewandowski’s (Trump’s ex-campaign manager) wife’s son at the Bohemian Grove in July between cocktails with Colin Powell and Henry Kissinger. He put us in touch with the Trump campaign. We have since been working in concert with the Trump campaign to establish a puppet government in Canada once Donald Trump becomes the next US President. As such, our ultimate goal is to have all Canadians ask the simple question “where my country gone?” and rise up against the stifling political correctness being pushed by our political elite, the Lutheran Church, and the Pokémon Go App. Any further questions I will have to forward you to Hope Hicks, press secretary of the Trump campaign”.

>mfw this kid has elite connections

OOYYYYVEY