Were people in the 1960s really more degenerate than people in the 1990s?

Were people in the 1960s really more degenerate than people in the 1990s?
Why does Cred Forums act like millennials are going to destroy America meanwhile our grandparents did the same shit that millenials are doing today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkSAd5zUrKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but it was just a orchestrated phase for them. A testing phase. Millennials and the generation after are the real targets and they've already been indoctrinated and subverted.

Um, far as I know there weren't people running around chopping off their dongs and turning kids into trannys back in the 60s, I mean sure they had Manson, but he seems tame by todays standards.
youtube.com/watch?v=EkSAd5zUrKU

>no trannies in the 60's

kek

Imagine an Austin Powers trying to be made today?

>Lola by The Kinks

There werent "trannies" but there were a shit ton of drag queens and cross dressers during the 60's and 70's

Millennials are more conservative at their current age than the last 2 generations were

>1970
nice try though

At my university in a residential hall back in the 70s had an (unofficially) designated orgy room.

If you did that now you'd get expelled and probably interviewed by the police.

Yes. Women were extremely slutty (in a good way) and everyone enjoyed drugs of all kinds.

Niggers, faggots and AIDS ruined everything

>when you see someone doing OHP in the squat rack

His female companion would be trans. Everybody would be brown, in a multicultural paradise, except for Dr. Evil, who would be a tall well build white blond guy.

The chick in the picture looks trans.

Yes there were only 3 STDs before the baby boomer "free love" movement and all were treatable

They had higher teenage drinking and teenage pregnancies. They had a low college attendance turnout and worked less hours on average than millennials

It is no surprise they crashed the economy as soon as they were old enough

This. Young people are a bunch of foolish lefties basically by definition - and ironically today's youth are indeed more conservative than past generations. However, the overall standard has slowly shifted left over the years imho

Even the most degenerate hippie of the 60s would have a hard time wrapping their acid addled brain around the idea of 89 genders.

>Elizabeth Hurley looks trans
Lol, this faggot

>chick

Don't be fag user.

Millennials are barley of age. I dont understand how they can be destroying the country as opposed to the boomers and gen Xers that are actually in the government making the laws

Liberals in the 60s were goofy but at least they were anti-establishment.

>Millennials are barley of age.
You are aware that the oldest millenials are 35-36 and the youngest are around 18. The majority of millenials are above 18.

The vast, vast majority of people on this site, are millenials.

Yes cuckolding was an actual movement. Free love and all.

I'm not sure what kids born in 1998 are supposed to have in common with people born in 1980
That's 2 decades of stuff that the youngest didn't go through and a he experienced a childhood complete unlike the 1980 dude

>doesnt understand what a generation is

How dare you!? That's Great Britain's most beautiful woman!

Many people on here are Gen Z and don't know it, Gen Z is born about 1993 to today

The problem is that Gen Y and Gen Z overlap in the mid 90's age group and this causes confusion

No, because the degeneracy was constrained to a handful of hippies. Most people were, by today's standards, racist conservative prudes.

Liz Hurley supported Brexit. It made me so hard.

There's always overlap in terms of culture and mindset.

Someone born towards the start of the millenial generation, for example, will be closer to the fucktards in generation X and the ones that are raising this current generation of children and teenagers you like to complain about so much.

Someone born in the late 80s and early 90s is a pure millenial and I'm sure most people here are around that age.

Those towards the mid-late 90s will have similarities with Gen Z.

But in terms of banding, if you're between 20-35, you're likely to be labelled as millenial, regardless of your views.

It's funny as fuck when you see other millenials mis-use the term to refer to Gen Z.

>I mean sure they had Manson, but he seems tame by todays standards