Riddle me this faggot

Riddle me this faggot

If people are born gay through genes, how come gays still exist? Seeing how they cant reproduce, that is

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/national-gay-uncles-day_us_57b1cccee4b069e7e505d0d8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification#Gay_community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology#Convergence_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying fags can't still impregnate their fat female best friends

Holy shit mind blown

genes aren't the only way to fuck a person up and make them a faggot before they're born.
muh prenatal hormonal dysregulation etc

Please elaborate. What is hormonal dysregulation?

And does it have scientific backing?

There are several possibilities, one possibility is that it makes females with those genes more fertile and or promiscuous, another possibility if there are several recessive genes involved it might make men more fertila as long as it's not expressed completely.

Mmmmmmm pizda

>If people are born gay through genes, how come gays still exist? Seeing how they cant reproduce, that is

If people are born as down syndrome / retarded how come retards exist seeing how they cant produce that is.

its simple some would be carriers because of faggots still having kids with women. like a king who needs a heir but will fuck anything that walks including other men

think of it like a genetic disorder. their are people who will suffer from the genetic disorder and those that are just carriers who if they breed with another carrier the children will have it

Straight people have gay kids, you unyielding imbecile. No parent wants it to happen but it does

It's inherited from the mother.

Anastasiya kvitko

You're welcome, bye now

>implying being gay isnt 10000% completely a choice

i wish this maymay would go awayway

the argument is that there is a code in our DNA that creates more of a homosexual drive in response to population conditions to help ease off the reproduction rate when times are *too* good. Therefore, the "emergency become-gay gene" survives because populations that have it are safer from internal struggle than those that don't.

This isn't proven or evidenced at all, but that is what people argue.

>2016
>not realizing it's a mental illness

>gayness is like 10x more prevalent among single mothers
golly gee must be something in the water

the amount of each type hormones a fetus is exposed to.

YOu can look at this simply using your hand, if the index finger is a lot shorter than ring that means LARGE amounts of testosterone were circulated to a fetus, the opposite if not.

almost all women have a larger index finger than ring.

Because sexuality isn't binary case of 1 or 0.

Yes I agree with that sentiment, but it's quite an extraordinary claim to make to say that it's DNA related.

people are born with mental illness as well.

I'm not gay anymore

Same way depression exists.

in group a, the social outcasts cause distruction.
Group b has a gene that makes social outcasts depressed.

group a dies out
group b survives

depression carries on.

The gay gene is similar. Men are forced into heterosexual relationships where they end up passing on their genes. Or in other circumstances, the gay gene survives but remains dormant.

So basically it's not DNA-related. It's not a recessive gene like I've been told since I was a kid, its simply circumstantial like downs syndrome

Being homosexual is a different wiring of the brain. It's like a mutation. Just like people born left-handed.

Imagine that, for example, you genocide all the niggers/gingers for sustained generations, at one point, no more niggers/gingers will be born,
being wiped out of the gene pool.

But homosexual people or left-handed people will still be born, even if annihilated. It's a mutation, it works around the gene pool.

What does your Muslim bull identify as these days, Sven?

During the first stages of development our genetic code can be damaged by external sources too. Just because we grow inside a womb that doesn't mean the womb is an absolute perfect defense. Having said that, maybe the genetic damage isn't relevant enough alone, but when a child is exposed to certain enviroment or culture this genetic weaknesses can develop into serious issues.

fags do breed though. plenty of 'em. even after they were let out of the closet they bred to maintain social norms, they married fish wives and passed on their chemical imbalances.

I thought fucking retards was an Australian tradition? how else did you populate that island?

who said it has to do with genes?

it has to do with hormone displacement in the womb. gay men don't get enough testosterone in the womb, gay women get too much. this also explains why they act more feminine/masculine

Stop saying "the gay gene". Your little analogy had nothing to do with specific genes what so ever, it was plain mental gymnastics

because genes mutate and it's a really imperfect process
same reason retards exist, it's a fluke. it happens more often than not

yea because women are shit.

Lefthand/Righthand is not genetic fucking retard

nice bait.

also faggots fuck girls sometimes, almost all of them. but people don't talk about it much for some reason.

because it's a recessive gene

Jesus H. Christ

>But homosexual people or left-handed people will still be born, even if annihilated. It's a mutation, it works around the gene pool.

Exactly what I was trying to say, that it has nothing to do with genetics.

Your science teachers have failed you. And you failed yourself by refusing to educate yourself on how genetics work. People are born with a variety of genetic conditions that prevent them from reproducing or gives them harmful diseases that cause them to die before they reproduce. Mutations pop up all the time.

The 'gay gene' could simple be an allele that pops up randomly, or gets turned on in development due to environmental conditions.

Why is this such a stereotype?!

Seriously. What the FUCK is up with the closet gay effeminate kid marrying a loud overbearing fat chick?

Gays appear when two bisexuals cross.
Bisexuals have an evolution advantage over straight people, the average bisexual has more sex with the opposite sex and also engage in sex earlier than its straight counterpart.
The only reason why everyone isnt bisexual to begin with is because when they keep reproducing their numbers increase too much
and homosexuals begin to appear, cutting off that evolutionary branch.
This is why most bisexuals are instinctively anti gay and why its said that closeted homosexuals are usually anti LGTB ( look at for example the absurd amount of anti gay pastors and legislators that fucked men in bathrooms)
simply put, its a predator prey relationship - too many predators drive the pray extinct.

Glad I could help/

They used to have to hide their gayness before now. Expect a decrease in gay.

Owite guvna fookin ell meht lay off will ye

Medfag here

gay gene in women leads to greater fecundity, evolutionary positive aspect outweighs evolutionary negative

Shit sorry I mustve read too many replies, yes you are right.

If anything it would be just like your example, even though there is no evidence for it

Yeah, they do fuck girls. They're faggot covert ops. That's how some of them try to seem normal.

They aren't born through normal genes because for the most part they obviously aren't passing them on.

Gay men have a large amount of estrogen so it's probably some sort of fuck up while they're developing in the womb

>Swedish intellectuals

The Gay Uncle theory, a subset of kin selection.

Say you have 3 kids, and one of the three is homosexual.

Your other two kids now have someone they could hit up to baby sit, give money to help their kids go to college, and so on. By having one gay offspring, you're helping to have more succesful grandkids (and continue your genetic legacy) than someone who had three straight kids, who each had their own families and weren't as free to help each other's kids.

Because your genes were responsible for having one gay kid, those genes will possibly be passed on through your other two kids, and you may have gay grandkids, who could recapitulate this strategy for many generations.

Checkmate gaytheists

It's like the blood type you're born with.

No, you're just being a complete retard.

Very simple.
If I am gay and fuck only dudes, I can't pass on my genes. HOWEVER, I could be forced into hetero sexual relationships. Or, there is a possibility that the gay gene could have come about as a random mutation (as every fucking thing does), and stayed dormant.

Cmon sweden. I thought you were smart.

please prove causation
as of yet there's only been very weak correlation studies.

because the fat bitches are desperate for dick and they think they've hit the jackpot cuz gay guys are usually attractive. So it's either get with a manly man who regrets being with you or be with a prettyboy who doesnt get off when he fucks you

You never heard of bisexuality?

My right hand has a longer index, my left has a longer ring. Dafuq

this sounds right so im gonna believe you

Same way people are born with Tay-Sachs disease, even though none of them ever survive to reproductive maturity.

>I’ve said it before, but it’s probably time to say it again. The most likely explanation for human homosexuality is that it is caused by some pathogen. It’s too common to be mutational pressure (and we don’t see syndromic versions, as we would in that case), it’s not new, identical twins are usually discordant (~75% of the time), and it’s hell on reproductive fitness. There is no way it is adaptive: the helpful gay uncle notion, group selection, compensating advantage in females, etc: these range from impossible to bloody unlikely. It doesn’t exist in most hunter-gatherers: you have to explain what it is you’re even talking about when you ask them. Presumably with diagrams.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/

You still insist it's a gene. Dont you think we would have spotted that gene long ago?

yo sweden ur a dumbfuck

>Not knowing about epigenetics
stick to building Volvos, Rabdul

The same way boozing during pregnancy creates mutations.
Beer breeds retards,
Wine breeds faggots.

Do you thing she went home alone that night?

sure thing achmed

>why are diseases a thing
t. sweded cuck

same reason fat girls have to get blacked

these are the correct answers

this is worth the read

Gay people molest children, which causes straight children to become sexually fucked up faggot pozzers, who then spreads the "gift" further.

Further like the light of god we will drift away from without Trump

Thanks user. Many faps will be had.

It could be an X-linked gene and only passed down by vaginas. But its not just genetics its nurture too.

The whole born this way is progressive bullshit to take the blame off faggots when they act like disgusting faggots

you're intersex bisexual

The same way people with down syndrome can't reproduce, yet here you are OP.

I've read some shit about this theory a few years ago, can't find sauce but it sounds pretty logical, considering the relation between genetics and mutations.

> maybe
> could be
> educate yourself
> gay gene

some simple points :

1: no "gay gene" has ever been found.
even though lots and lots and lots of money has been dumped into searching for it, nobody has tried to claim they found any genetic marker that even loosely correlates with fagginess.

2: there is no "environmental" cause that can be associated with faggotry either, except letting faggots adopt. fag-doption results in lots of new fags flouncing around, but even that is not a sure bet.

3: the only significant correlating factor in homosexual behaviour is being what is referred to as "OP"

you said a lot of shit, and tried to imply the other guy is "un-educated" but you didnt make a single positive statement, just what-ifs and maybes.

go read a book faggot, than youll discover that faggotry is a mental disorder.

If people with down's can't have kids, how come down's still exists?

I would argue that might be the cause of it. However, when we nurture that instict and sexuality they just become more gay and gay, eventually full blown dicksuckers

Unless it's inherited by everyone and an environmental influence during gestation cause an epigenetic shift in expression

I think it's increased atmospheric co2 that influmlencea the expression.

Lol Im universally unattractive cant get laid with a male or female.

Effect of non disjunction

females with down's can reproduce, little less than half of them

It's called a defect

How do you think abominations like Downies come about?

Pseudoscience garbage.

Because after millennia of forcing them to be straight or die they've now flooded our gene pool with the gay gene.

So basically persecuting them kept them around. Good job Abrahamic Religions!

it's my fault

>there is no "environmental" cause that can be associated with faggotry either, except letting faggots adopt. fag-doption results in lots of new fags flouncing around, but even that is not a sure bet.
you are ignorant as fuck user

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

People should just be illegal.

It's pollution.

Endocrine disruptors and xenoestrogens mess with developing organisms.

Don't let your pregnant woman eat fish or use containers with bpa.

Because obviously its either a mental illness or they choose to be gay.

>2: there is no "environmental" cause that can be associated with faggotry either, except letting faggots adopt. fag-doption results in lots of new fags flouncing around, but even that is not a sure bet.
So basically there is environmental causes for EVERY human trait and behaviour, except for sexuality and homosexuality?

> Seeing how they cant reproduce, that is

Gays aren't sterile.

No, it's not. Learn about genetics.

threads like these are fucking embarassing

Faggotry is a developemental disorder. Nobody is born a faggot. They grow into one

Damn, this explains it in my case.

My mom had cats growing up and in her 20's.

She then had me and my brother (2 years apart) so 2 sons.

We then had cats in my mid teens and on.

I'm mostly gay and I'm 6foot+ and a symetrical face.
AND I relate to the risky/impulsive behavior.

I'd like to point out though that I'm not 100% gay more like 70/30 and my main attraction to guys is the much superior personality.

Make of that what you will.

"Gay gene" is sexual camouflage.

The manly men would go out to war and leave the few sissy non-threatening boy-loving "men" alone with the tribe's women.

Then, all of a sudden, those "gay" guys take the women to pound town and fill them up with cum.

Its always been like this and always will be. Gay guys get off on fucking Chad's girlfriend behind his unsuspecting back. Its hardly a secret in the LGBTQ community that this goes on all the time.

I'm gay and I had cats while growing up :(

Riddle me this fuckhead

Why would someone choose to be ostracized and bullied to fuck?

Who exactly is it that says that homosexuality is inherited?

The last time I read studies on this subject, the prevailing thought was homosexuality was caused by situations that chemically affect change upon dna after conception.

bantz

Recessive alleles you fucking donut.
If you're gonna jizz in the beehive at least get a C at GCSE Science first.

I used to think being homo would just die off due to the fact that gays can't have kids, then my gay neighbors moved in with their 6 adopted kids, now I'm pretty sure the next generation is fucked.

Thanks for the laughter hahahhaa

humping a guy once in a while doesn't mean you can't reproduce.
ask the anscient greek. oops their all dead... maybe he's on to something here...

Because it's a virus, perfectly healthy individuals become infected because we haven't eliminated it.

Mutations aren't created through breeding they just happen. Human's are all unique and so somtimes gays are born. Just how it is

women

Riddle me this faggot

If people are born with downs syndrome through genes, how come downs syndrome still exist? Seeing how they cant reproduce, that is

>70/30 gay
see i told you guys.

gays spread the gay through culture, through ideas

it's why they work their damndest to reach positions where they can start spreading pozzed ideas

Because faggotry is not likely genetic.

There have been studies on identical twins in North America, Europe and Australia and if one twin is gay, there is a 5-10% chance that the other twin is gay.

If it was biological it would be 90%+

Recessive alleles are still selected against you fucking retard. Homosexuality is not genetic, even the fags don't claim that.

Weird how we ingest a load more hormones these days and we also have a load more fags, trannys and betas running around OH WAIT NO IT ISN'T

testosterone

You either didn't read it or are too stupid to comprehend it, it does not prove environment causes at all nor is that the point of it.

Yeah I can confirm

There was some study in Sweden, appereantly todays boys have 50% less testosterone than their grandparents had

Whats the cause? Water? Food? Radiation? I do not know, I just know we have a lot more fags running around

Nobody is actually born GAY
You learn to become GAY

You are born to enjoy same sex proportions and features on the other hand.

It's society that forces individuals to like only one thing.

Most people are born bi-sexual but it's Christian/Religios society that says you have to pick the other sex , as it's been seen to create less problems if a virgin man and a virgin woman marries it's less likely for them to be denegerate and trouble makers.

Fact is some men do have feminine features and some females male features.

And it usually comes down to pleasure and just pleasure.

My own personal opinion is that Homosexuals are egotistical attention seekers who are insecure about what they like, since society tells them NO NO NO !! they go like F U i'm not what you tell me to be !! So i'll like the thing you tell me No !

So basicly what creates GAYS is society forcing them because they have insecurties about their sexual attraction.

Where do they come from , well from people who tend to either be bi-sexual or genes faulty genes that mix shit up.

Fact of the matter is Old Japanese/Chinese/Greek/Roman/Germanic and many others had no problem with homosexuality or even orgies , men would often fuck both women and men , men would invite other men to fuck their women while they fucked them in the ass.

Pleasure is pleasure and people had no problem with it.

Why is such a taboo these days.

For a culture to have a regime change you give reason to the people why they are wrong

Romans were proud and had gay lovers , then came chrstinanity that said thats degenerate behaviour , as they wanted to take power from those with power.

man she got some ugly feet. 0/10. would not bang.

I believe this to be the correct answer. I'm glad someone posted it.

Its a genetic advantage, as you don't have to interact with women.

It's almost as if these things are determined by DNA or something!

It's because gays were forced into the closet and had kids for so long. Now the gay genes are like sleeper cells in the human population. And choice is a big part of it

how come they exist? because they are born, and therefore come into existence. since they are born from straight people that proves there are genetic mutations that influence (negatively, in this particular instance) the ability to reproduce. you're trying to turn this into an anti-evolution argument but what you have here is a perfect example of how evolution works. literally the only people who don't understand this are the same people who go - BUT WHY ARE THERE STILL MONKEYS?!

Incredible (they) even let a study like that happen

Gas the skypes now

You're a fucking retard. What do you think Japanese women eat while pregnant? (The answer is fish)

no SPECIFIC IDENTIFIED causal environmental condition.

learn to read faggot

govt reports convey the agenda of the current regime.

thats why cannabis is a schedule 1 "drug" yet cocaine and oxicodone are schedule 2.

believing govt reports is simply retarded.

It's in the file name. That's one thick whore.

Only pro fags argues fags are born faggot. It's learned through depravity.

So what your saying, is that life finds a way.

BPA plastics for one.
It acts like a xenoestrogen and according to a recent study affects fetuses as they develop.

They're like worker ants who don't reproduce.

Sorry man you misunderstood me. I'm extremly pro-evolution, this is why i criticized the notion of a "gay gene". It makes no sense that they exist if's a gene, since they cant reproduce.

I miscalculated, I didn't know people now compared it to stuff like Downs, which makes a lot more sense. Thanks though

>gay people can't reproduce?
....incorrect.
>people are born gay
W E W
E
W

They were suppressed, we are experiencing a "gay bubble"

Holy fuck

Epigenetic

This desu

What the fuck have you been reading?
I have read the opposite, that if one twin is gay then there is 60% chance that the other one is gay too

>What the FUCK is up with the closet gay effeminate kid marrying a loud overbearing fat chick?

That describes my grandfather.
I wouldn't be alive if he hadn't done that.

yeah no. i'm a primary school teacher and i can already spot a few kids that are definitely gonna grow up to be benders. some people are just made like that.

One hypothesis is read was that the same gene for homosexuality causes hypersexuality(fucking nymphos) in women.

Gay brother takes care of children while slut takes miles of cock in one day. No father necessary.

Fag genes benefit directly in the case of the woman, and by proxy through kin selection.

Every gay dude I've ever known loved kids, and the time freed up for the women allows for them to increase their evolutionary fitness. Hence the "gay uncle" meme.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/national-gay-uncles-day_us_57b1cccee4b069e7e505d0d8

Downies are like .01% compared to 3-5% for fags. De novo mutations cannot account for a number that high, there's something going on.

Down syndrome is not a genetic disease, by that I mean it's not passed trough genes. Are you a retardo?

I'm saying that random clusterfuck mutations with no aid to survival happen. If I'm going to compare with the left-handed thing again, think about it, back when we were caveniggers we used the left hand to protect the heart and the right hand to fuck up the other caveman trying to steal our sabretooth pelt. It's beneficial to our anatomy to have the dominant right hand, yet left handiness happens.

Just like it's natural to be interested in the opposite sex, homosexuality happens.

hightest

Stop with the "they can't reproduce" meme. Since when were gay/bi males incapable of impregnating females?
Back in the day before gay was viewed as being o.k. gay men would marry a wife raise kids etc., they would just sneak around with their homosexuality keeping it a secret.

I don't believe in a gay gene, but that doesn't mean that gay men are sterile...

Gene recessivity.

but how come there are more gays now more then ever
i hypothesize there is something in the food

They can obviously impregnate, but that would mean they are going against their sexuality. You would think that they would eventually one day be so few (because not everyone goes against their will) that they would be gone

Who said people are born gays through genes? Gayness while natural, is not born. Scientists and even the media do not say born means literally born, they mean it is natural.

>Down syndrome is not a genetic disease

Down syndrome is caused by Trisomy 21 a defect in human chromosomes.

So you believe that some pollution can affect a genetic change on people that causes homosexuality... but no other behavioral effects or physical manifestations?

Which also would imply the gay gene, that pollution makes or activates.

Rather than (((media))) driven degeneracy.

That's an actual mating strategy among certain fish, just a thought.

You know almost nobody on this board believes gays are born, right? That's why we're so anti gay. It's entirely conditioned by society and culture. Impressionable young people who have issues can't deal with these ideas rationally and they spiral out of control until they can't go back easily without looking like a hypocrite and damaging the gay community.

Shit, I bet phytoestrogens in Soy are a part.

But also the fact that in all reality violence levels are down massively, and there is almost no competition for resources. Everybody eats. There is no selection anymore in the West. Sign up for EBT.

She who shits out the most kids wins.

Think about your Jew religion, and how fags are treated, also Islam and Christanity too.

Then think about how hotly contested your land and the rest of the fertile crescent is, and how hotly contested the rest of the world WAS

Meme complexes(religions) that punish faggotry had more traditional families and more masculine men, which allowed these tribes to have an edge over.. Say... Zoroastrian tribes or Pagan tribes which were more permissive towards queermosexuals.

Now all that pressure is gone, and "gay uncle" gene is flourishing.

Speak for yourself you fucking faggot

Born to be a cuck.

>criticize gays for being retarded
>shut up faggot

???

Oh shit, somebody already got to this.

>1) downs patients don't live long enough to reproduce
>still downs patients
>2) gays don't reproduce
>still gays

In such cases of persistent syndromes, you're looking at a developmental error or some hidden fitness to siblings and/or close relatives likely to share other genes and in these 2 examples it's obviously a developmental error.

>Pol is one person

>Genetics is the root of everything I don't like except for gays because if gays couldn't choose to be straight then it would look bad if I hated them.

It's obviously a defect, some kind of disorder. People wouldn't fucking try to not be gay if it was that easy you mong. There wouldn't be conversion churches because Christian gays would stop choosing to be gay.

Why do you people call yourselves the common sense group when it goes out the fucking window as soon as it conflicts with your cultural belief?

most people are sexually bi, moron. You think there's much difference between a woman or man's handm mouth, body, hole in the dark? When you're horny you're horny and a feminine fuccboi breathing and stroking on your cock will generate action.

The partnership or love aspect of the sexuality is what's more solidly gay or straight.
But even there you know men prefer the company of men and not their bitch wife and her friends.
Those men are culturally shaped to not engage romantically with men.

We see more of it now because as someone pointed out itt Abrahamic religions were against it but the pagans didn't give a fuck.

We don't actually know there are more fags today though. The dominant culture for so long hated gays and so we don't have a reliable indication of how common it has been historically.

If we could compare with a the numbers in a society where homosexuality wasn't so unacceptable (pre-western contact Japan, ancient Greece etc.) then we'd know if we have an unusually high amount now. But we will never have those numbers.

Gay uncle hypothesis is wrong, already addressed ITT:
>This is a quantitative question: if they concentrated on the closest possible relatives, nephews and nieces, they’d have to cause four more to survive than would otherwise. We’re talking a behavior stronger and more effective than mother love. It doesn’t exist. And how would being homosexual help? In some other loony scenarios, homosexuality was favored by benefits to the group as a whole. Disregarding the fact that this kind of selection is almost impossible in the first place, and that we don’t even find homosexuality in most hunter-gatherer populations, what is it they are supposed to have done to save or aid the tribe?

"muh epigenetics" is also wrong, usually parroted by people who don't understand epigenetics. It's most likely caused by a pathogen.

>what are regressive genes

if true

regressive genes

but we all know its a choice to take cock in the ass

The only people who ask this question are people who know nothing about biology.

There are all sorts of genetic diseases that reduce a human's chances of reproducing to zero, or close to it: Down's syndrome, Hutchinson's progeria, muscular dystrophy, etc. The reason these diseases continue to exist is because every single person that's born is born with a unique set of random mutations in their DNA. Mutations happen every time an organism reproduces. These mutations can lead to helpful traits, and they can also lead to disease. This is why it's impossible to completely breed genetic disease out of humans unless you're able to gain complete control of every microscopic part of the reproduction process, since random mutations can always lead to new instances of disease.

Being gay could be like these other diseases. A particular random mutation that leads to being gay. I highly doubt that's the whole story, but there you go. That's how being gay could be genetic even though gays don't reproduce. It's not mysterious.

Everything is technically a choice. You can overpower or give in to any number of stimuli, but that doesn't mean the stimuli aren't there. Genetics don't explain much at all currently. If homosexuality is a defect, people wouldn't change their preferences over time. Furthermore, just because something is conditioned doesn't mean we choose to be conditioned or undo said conditioning. Whether you believe people are born gay or learn to be that way, neither case is a conscious choice like eating steak for dinner.

I think you might actually be retarded. Nothing you said made any sense nor did it relate to my comment.

Wow this really oils up my neurons.

>I wouldn't be alive if he hadn't done that.

Tough break.

Shut up you stupid Brit, obviously those people throughout history known to be hiding homosexuality, from Rome to Greece, in every world culture, were just choosing to be gay.

Stupid as Brit probably thinks that gayness is only witnessed more that we have more people in the world and we've experienced a cultural shift like the world has never seen or something, because his intelligence is as fucked as his teeth. This stupid Muslim bull prepper probably thinks that gays are just coming out more, instead of the obvious truth that Obama is spreading gayness through the jetstream.

This white nigger is so fake with her fake tits.

if this were the case, the women who are unable to give birth, through Genetics, would not exist now days. (With the logic you are showing)

Also just like Straight Parents can give birth to a Gay Child, a Gay Family can adopt a Straight Child.

Lastly, Homosexual tolerance is literally as new as this Century, so before that people who felt or were homosexual were forced into relationships, to have families with, etc. People who they were not attracted too, meaning for thousands of years gay people were forced into straight relationships to have kids.

I hope this helps to explain why your argument while interesting is not relatable to our current society.

or maybe kids today dont have to work on their parent's farm doing manual labour 6 months out of the year...

EXACTLY
mother nature takes care of the population.
oddly enough

Being gay is memetic thing, not genetic. It's usually a sign of overpopulation. Just look at guinea pigs, flamingos, dolphins, penguins. They all tend to have large numbers of homosexuals within a group. And these animals tend to have dense populace. So their collective collective subconscious automatically regulates the group to prevent itself from extinxtion.

Notice how homoseuality and gay culture (because it spreads through culture) is a mainly urban phenomenon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification#Gay_community

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology#Convergence_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

>Everything is a choice.
No, urges and deciding to act upon them is the choice. Gay people doesn't decide what sex they are attracted to.
>If homosexuality is a defect people wouldn't change their preferences over time.
Not every gay person changes their mind on what they are, and there are other defects beside homosexuality which can affect a person. They may think that being gay is the abnormality and then think differently later because they are trying to react to society.
>Neither is a conscious choice.

That's my exact point. How the fuck could it be a choice if you cant consciously choose it? Do you expect gay people to just trust you and try to force themselves to be unconditioned if you call them faggots enough?

I think you might actually (AD HOMINEM) (AD HOMINEM AD HOMINEM)

then why people who interbreed are more likely to catch those genetic defections?
there are obviously some factors involved

This is the evidence for gays are NOT being reproduced by genetics. Faggotery is a mental illness

Well, what mental illness do you and the rest of the Krauts have, then, Hans?

You aren't exactly the heterosexual kings are you?

Why come peeple who can't speak English tink gays are inferior, is it becuz fagboy passed English curse an u dint?

I don't remember all the details, but basically, interbreeding is unhealthy because it results in offspring with less genetic diversity. So it's harder to "cover" for the genetic defects of your parents.

I could type out an example but it's not really relevant. Yes, inheriting defecting genes is a major cause of genetic disease, but so are random new mutations.

Any man that wants man shit on his dick as opposed to pussy juice is a retard

that's not how recessive genes work you fucking swed

Most of the germans are anxious ass fucked faggots who follow the jew propaganda so hard that even goebels would be jealous

idk what gene gives me a big dick

this. Rampant homosexuality is a symptom of societal stress, not an inherent quality unto itself. Sick societies breed sick people and homosexuality is simply one of the many outcomes.