What did the united states mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/25/u-s-hispanic-population-growth-surge-cools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hispanic
>Race

Separate the spanish man from mestizos now!

Where are these Asians coming from? We better not turn into canada

They mean mestizo probably, but yeah that pisses me off. Hispanic just means from Spain basically, and they are white, but most people just think of spics with that word.

JUST

Kek, I know blacks who think they will be taking America when whites die off.

Glad the beaners will fuck that up

so that was the projection in 2008, I wonder what the projection is now in 2016? better, worse, same?

What did the United States mean by this?

Separate the whites from the "whites"

Well Hispanic is not a race in america

It's an ethnicity, but a VERY broad ethnicity that has many different races

Some mestizos are too dumb to put mixed so they put white

Hispanic means anybody with lingage from a spanish speaking country. ANY spanish speaking country regardless of the race

If your Argentina ass went to America, you'd be hispanic in some way regardless if you're white or brown

Your latin american countries have the caste system. We just lump anybody with any drop of spanish ancestry in "Hispanic" regardless if some look way whiter than others

Read a book you argentina nigger

No column for muzzie scum?
Hillary's """refugee""" importation will definitely show up by 2050 if she can cheat her way into the White House

Look at the year of the study cited in the image:

>..... 2008

Check out the new research....

>Hispanic population reaches record 55 million, but growth has cooled (see image).

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/25/u-s-hispanic-population-growth-surge-cools/

From 1990-95 the Hispanic population change in the US was +4.5%. However, from 2010-14 the change was only 2.2%, and it is STILL dropping. In fact, the Hispanic birthrate in the United States has now just about stagnated at replacement levels only.

Earlier predictions like OP's were based off of projections which believes that Hispanics would maintain a very high birthrate. What these things did not take into account is that the moment Hispanics get access to wealth, they stop having children, just like everyone else (including Whites).

The United States will remain much more White than most people think, folks.

we get it pedro you're part of the white club, idk why you'd want to be part of a dying race though.

The only hispanics breeding like rabbits are the mestizos m8.

BECAUSE SPANISH PEOPLE ARE WHITE

Beta white males pumping out half slant babies

>BECAUSE SPANISH PEOPLE ARE WHITE

I know, but most people dont know that, so you have the ability to claim nonwhite ancestry so the niggers and mestizos don't genocide you and your kin.

America went crazy long ago
if the spics ever wrest control of the military from the kikes, American foreign policy would probably shift from the Mid East to Ecuador
so there's that

>tfw also spanish
>used to get beat up daily by 12 year old mestizos when I was 6 going to an all ages school in hollywood
>got into fights because I wasn't brown enough
>tfw pale white skin
>shit only stopped because cousin saw this shit happen again and it pissed her off
Spanish are not barbaric like the Mestizos they're inhuman and cannot do anything but hate and take. They're truly on par with niggers. Please do not group us up with them we have respect for ourselves.

>Please do not group us up with them we have respect for ourselves.

OK then.

REMINDER THAT ARGENTINA IS WHITE BUT IS PAIRED WITH THE HISPANICS

I know that feel Spanish bro

We are the cursed ones

Whiter than Italians but still lumped with mestizos

Too white to get affirmative action

Our rich Spanish surnames are now memes reduced to mexican mestizos

White and Hispanic is not mutually exclusive though

Ty fellow burger
I never experienced that I wish it was like that I'm half potatoe so my last name sounded really fucking Irish which made the Mestizos even madder when they found out I was "hispanic"
>this is the reason why I have a complex of hate for mestizo scum
Nobody could ever understand but us.

Dude I'm half irish too!

But my mom is the Irish one and my dad is the Spanish one

Make a new graph with 0 % albertobarbosa-americans in 2020.

We truly are brothers. Shadilay brother!

All racial groups non-hispanic. Hispanic 16%->30% ???

>t. jose

>2050
>White, Non-Hispanic

How will they tell the difference?
What if they lie?