When will China be stopped?

When will China be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/de07e776-2172-11e5-ab0f-6bb9974f25d0
engadget.com/2016/09/21/adidas-futurecraft-mfg-speedfactory/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/01/how-china-stays-stable-despite-500-protests-every-day/250940/
reuters.com/article/us-china-soil-idUSKBN0IO0Y720141104
theconversation.com/fishing-not-oil-is-at-the-heart-of-the-south-china-sea-dispute-63580
economyandmarkets.com/markets/foreign-markets/china-housing-bubble/
marketwatch.com/story/chart-shows-chinas-debt-bubble-bigger-than-subprime-bubble-2016-05-31
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-06/china-s-shadow-banks-now-pose-a-systemic-risk
youtube.com/watch?v=H8uWoBtCkg8
deepmeem.freeforums.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

presumably when their people get fed up after there being no more remaining clean drinking water

from what?
producing everything?

when they run out of gravel

When they build roads and everyone dies in car accidents.

When Trump wins

go home japan, you're drunk senpai. your flag is literally a stop sign.

When they have conquered the world and collapse due to an internal bloated economy and revolution.

I'm sorry to say jap-bro.

When they get as old as you without a society of honorbound salarymen to support 400 million people too old to work.

when ameriniggers stop playing around in the sand and trying to pick a fight with the corpse of a super power

America needs to suicide bomb China

you'll bee less than 50% white soon, you don't have much time left

They are the next global hegemon, just give it up America. Our empire is declining while China is growing, its the natural way of things.

>China
>mass culture
>force projection
>internal stability
>entrepreneur class
Pick one

But you bet Nazi Germany Italy and Japan right after a major economic crisis

Next time something important gets invented.
Unless of course they succeed in genetic engineering themselves some creativity. If that happens no one may stop them.

when i go over there. check these dubs

Don't worry Nippon we won't let China attack you.

When we finally go bankrupt and they have nobody to leech off of. Chinks can't create anything. They're dumb as bricks and are rapidly burning though their natural resources. They can't accomplish anything on their own, their entire business model is built on backstabbing each other and manufacturing other people's crap. They couldn't innovate their way out of a paper bag.

China is humanity's last ditch hope vs. the jews... they've already all but destroyed the West and have their eyes on Russia and all the Middle East for imminent war (they've already been attacking their economies). China is the only thing standing in the way of inevitable turmoil , collapse and even extinction at the hands of the jews

>When will China be stopped?
Never.

When we finish nuking you after breeding with all your women, we'll let them have you ya dumb nips.

stop for doing what there's alot of shit you can say here,your question need more details.

pick all of them
>There are 10 million millionair entrepreneurs in china.
>There is a lot of internal stability, as protesters are jailed without the public knowing or with public approval, moderates are accepted into the government and thus silenced there as a tiny minority, outside resistance like in hongkong is waited out patiently, and the populace is kept in a strict bubble of propaganda and disinfo, together with everyone being encouraged to report any unpatriotic activity.
>force projection
they are building up their military and expanded into the south china sea where they haven't been for hundreds of years, and took over tibet without so much as the olympics they hosted not being popular
>mass culture
you have chinese cuisine all across the entire fucking world, and everyone seems to unwittingly accept that the chinese did everything first
>China
yes

Enjoying Hungary, Mao?

Don't get me wrong. I am fucking scared of this. If you haven't already understood this from the negative manner in which i spoke about those things.
But denying the facts won't get you any sort of edge.

When automation becomes good enough, and the thousands of western and Japanese companies that have enriched China because of their cheap Labour return to the west as robots becomes more competitive than Chinese cheap labour.

Unless China transforms its economy into an innovation hub like the US and Europe (which wont happen), theyll face deindustrialisation since a majority of their workforce are in light manufacturing, which is most sensitive to automation.

You ain't fooling anyone, Chang. You're most likely a Chinese foreign exchange student in Hungary.

>There are 10 million millionair entrepreneurs in china.
And there are 1.6 billion people in total.

>There is a lot of internal stability, as protesters are jailed without the public knowing or with public approval, moderates are accepted into the government and thus silenced there as a tiny minority, outside resistance like in hongkong is waited out patiently, and the populace is kept in a strict bubble of propaganda and disinfo, together with everyone being encouraged to report any unpatriotic activity.
You got it the other way around. The fact that dissidents and protesters are jailed and kidnapped and shit means that there is instability. China is aging rapidly and the poor are finding it harder to make a living. China is a ticking time bomb.

>force projection they are building up their military and expanded into the south china sea where they haven't been for hundreds of years, and took over tibet without so much as the olympics they hosted not being popular
And that's going to bite them in the ass eventually when everyone outside of utter shitholes like Cambodia and Pakistan hate China.

>mass culture you have chinese cuisine all across the entire fucking world, and everyone seems to unwittingly accept that the chinese did everything first
China has way more of a negative image than a positive one. Gutter oil, dog consumption, street shitting, rude tourists, sweatshops, cheating on tests, corruption, pollution, etc.

Not in your lifetime or that of any other moron on this board.
Probably sometime in the future, although they'll just come back again in the farther future.

>And there are 1.6 billion people in total.
Yes. And that's awful. But you said "entrepreneur class". And that exists. to the detriment of the rest surely.
>You got it the other way around. The fact that dissidents and protesters are jailed and kidnapped and shit means that there is instability. China is aging rapidly and the poor are finding it harder to make a living. China is a ticking time bomb.
You overestimate the willingness of chinese people to act. And the tenacity of the chinese government.
If the chinese have a problem they don't have to solve it by force. They apply gentle pressure and wait it out until the other side succumbs.
I have also talked to people who have lived in china as westerners for a long time and in fact am working with one right now.
The amount of propaganda, and the amount of historical revisionism is staggering, and the people know fuckall about what's really going on.
>And that's going to bite them in the ass eventually when everyone outside of utter shitholes like Cambodia and Pakistan hate China.
Yeah but it hasn't yet.
That's what i'm saying. They get away with the most outrageous shit and no one does anything because no one wants to lose a potential factory site and market. That one movie about communists invading america... that was supposed to be about china but was changed to north korea to not lose the chinese market.

>China has way more of a negative image than a positive one. Gutter oil, dog consumption, street shitting, rude tourists, sweatshops, cheating on tests, corruption, pollution, etc.
Same with the US.
Projecting their power and way of life doesn't mean that everyone loves them it just means that everyone knows them and accepts some things about them that are not really true.
>USA = land of the free and opportunity
>China = ancient inventions and ancient knowledge and wisdom

When automation becomes good enough, and the thousands of western and Japanese companies that have enriched China because of their cheap Labour return to the west as robots becomes more competitive than Chinese cheap labour.

Unless China transforms its economy into an innovation hub like the US and Europe (which wont happen), theyll face deindustrialisation since a majority of their workforce are in light manufacturing, which is most sensitive to automation.

Why don't you step up to the plate nippon?

>tfw you realize theres going to be over a billion niggers in Africa growing up worshipping the Chinese like Prometheus-like gods

When Trump takes office.

Kek

>waste of dubs
pure ideology

Why would we want them to stop? They're doing everything we secretly want to but can't get away with.

>>tfw you realize theres going to be over a billion niggers in Africa growing up worshipping the Chinese like Prometheus-like gods
And this is precisely why china is giving money to those countries instead of actual help.

>You now also realize the real reason behind the Iraq war.

Welcome to Wonderland Neo. Hope you enjoy your red pill.
More moderate and well informed conservatives have known this for some time.

when you stop being a faggot.

All you need is a couple of nukes on China's population centers and you've pacified the dragon.

>just nuke them lmao XD

Real life isn't like your Call of Duty singleplayer campaign.

It's gonna hit them hard. even worse than japan currently

Would you like some nukes too?

I fail to see what is funny. It has been confirmed by a number of Insiders, China's days are numbered. It will be used as a scape goat in the future for military conflicts.

China is nothing but a pawn. Slap the right tariffs and they are done.

Or
Leave China alone because theyre not your enemy. They're the Jews enemy.

They're destroying the US economically my friend, they're the East Asian Jews.

China will grow larger.

>all these good gaijin serving the japanese menace
China presents no threat to america. If you're willing to go to war for the sake of the same bastards what did Pearl Harbor then you're the bestest goy that ever existed.

believing America wouldn't side with Japan.
>>top kek Corea del Sur

China is advancing constantly and every day you hear of a new cool thing China is about to do and has claimed(emphasis on this word when dealing with China) to have done. I am on the fence on whether I hate or like China, but they have quite a few obstacles they have to overcome. This is just a few things off the top of my head.

China 500 protests per day
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/01/how-china-stays-stable-despite-500-protests-every-day/250940/

China arable land
reuters.com/article/us-china-soil-idUSKBN0IO0Y720141104

Fishing and the South China Sea
theconversation.com/fishing-not-oil-is-at-the-heart-of-the-south-china-sea-dispute-63580

China housing bubble
economyandmarkets.com/markets/foreign-markets/china-housing-bubble/

China debt bubble
marketwatch.com/story/chart-shows-chinas-debt-bubble-bigger-than-subprime-bubble-2016-05-31

Shadow lending
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-06/china-s-shadow-banks-now-pose-a-systemic-risk

China's Geographic Challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=H8uWoBtCkg8

This

Trump wanting to create closer ties with Russia could be huge. China already does not have loyalty from SK, Japan, Vietnam(I believe), Austrailia(would side with USA), and Philippines(They are creating closer ties with China)

I've read something in the headlines about disputes between China and India. If Trump could pull Putin away from China then that would put China in a very bad place. Add on some economic sanctions and they're in serious trouble

Never. You tease a couple of times, and this time the outcome of our conflicts will be different.

Have SSBNs position themselves alongside the coast of China.
Have them make a first nuclear strike targetting the Chinese nuclear capabilities, such as silos, warhead storage sites, command centers, etc.
Make a second nuclear strike, targetting conventional military bases, ammunition factories, garissons, command centers, fleets, etc.
Make small landings and maintain air dominance over China.
Threat them to either surrender or nuke civilian cities.
If they don't surrender, nuke a city and threat tme again.

Now kiss.
Seriously am i the only one who wants RoC, SK, and Nippon to get along?
I mean seriously in whose best interest is it to have you guys, who you pulled yourself up to become absolutely fantastic countries, constantly at each others throats?

Hint: IT'S FUCKING CHINA

Japan, stop being nazis and stop denying warcrimes.
Taiwan, stop being so fucking traditionalist as to refuse cooperation in the present.
South Korea, stop being a US puppet and a bitch about past violations of territorial integrity.

Thank you.

fuck off globalist scum.

these EA countries are so great because they're nationalistic as fuck.

>t. Soros
Yeah i think there are more important things (China) to worry about than how to flaunt your triggeredness about events that happened half a century ago.
I also think that the country benefitting the most from JP, SK, TW being at each others throats is China, who can use the power vacuum to cement its power. Á la divide and conquer.

This makes me a globalist.

Yeah, no, fuck off comrade Cheng.

You aren't fooling me Laoshi Dong

Wait what.
What are you even saying.

Probably when they do something that warrants stopping instead of merely asserting their decades old claims on territories directly on their boarder that were stolen from them during the Second World War. They aren't sailing warships 5000 miles from their boarder and invading/bombing different continents.

*border

From what?

Japan is wrong and doesn't own any of that crap. The U.S. just has to side with them on all their horseshit (except they won't do it with SK lol). They lost the war so they should lose the territory they tried to steal in it.

China can nuke major american cities within 18 minutes.

I don't know what you're talking about.
I didn't mention anything specific just that people should generally be less concerned with bring triggered and more concerned with the giant red dragon looming on the horizon.

When Kek gives me these dubs

We will spare the hungarians they are asian afterall

There is no reason to think that the old MAD doctrine wouldn't be dragged out of storage if our leaders were really so incompetent and stupid as to escalate aggression with China. The U.S. pissing Koreans off by forcing them to build some anti-China Nuke military installation on their land is retarded though. I still wonder what the long term strategy is with that.

Except for Japan, It's really possible that China's neighbors prefer China to the U.S. you know. I mean, they are all Asian.

>SK
>the flashy capitalist, democratic country that had to deal with a psychotic communist neighbor for 50 years
>preferring communist china

>Taiwan
>The actual Republic of China currently living in exile because of the red menace, and who are not allowed international recognition because of extortion by the PRC
>preferring communist china

BLESS KEK

deepmeem.freeforums.net
YOU CANNOT STOP US. Also *Republic of China Flag

praise sun zhongshan

SK is not nearly as flashy or democratic as you think.

t.chang
How is your holiday in Budapest going?

>all these fucking changs

just because i empathize with taiwan doesn't mean i'm chinese.

Xiexie pengyou, 0.5 yuan have been deposited in your account.

Yeah but they'll support a country they have hated for hundreds of years over the country they're indebted to for saving them from becoming Best Korea

China is really threatening the whole world by trying to claim the same island directly in their border that they have been claiming for 50 years by trying to advance an international legal claim on it against a rigged court and not just make war over it.

When they no longer have a job.

China isn't the one putting military installations in their land and turn them into meat shields. I'm not sure how indebted Korea feels to the U.S. but it's probably not very, especially since the U.S. Is obviously a better ally to Japan than to them

No, they're threatening the world by undermining any possibility of domestic manufacturing in developed countries and serving globalist interests in the process. The South China Sea is just a google tier muh dick waving contest.

>Japan trying to start shit yet again
>Its the others that are the problem

Hmmm

save from what?

you germanics pigs only bring degeneracy, corruption, pc culture,etc

fuck you

nk is like that because they dont have trade partners

-Gook who copied all culture from chink and was chink's happy vassal for thousands of years. 100 miles from chink homeland.

-Island chink whose entire lineage 200 years+ was mainland chink. 50 miles from chink homeland.

Yes. I know exactly which country they would support.

GRAAVEL

Huijia laowei.

>one nuclear bomb on Beijing
>one on Shanghai.

Tadaa, problem solved.

Should the DPRK take over Manchuria? They need the natural resources and most chinks are too limp-wristed and fat for war nowadays. Their country is run by lawyers who've never known anything but the cushy lifestyle. One bomb on the Three Gorges dam and Beijing would be begging for peace on any terms.

>China
>supporting old people
Holy shit, my sides.

Even if Santa was real and China actually gave a fuck about its people, the old chinks still would die of lung cancer faster than their government could waste their chink shekels at them.

China will just claim Africa and slave all niggers to replace chinks past expiration date. All the while America collapses under the weight of its welfare system supporting useless fat fucks, dindus, and illegal immigrants.

Isn't it sad? Takes 2 fire-fuck-balls to destroy their entire country. Takes like 12 to destroy an actual 1st world country.

Or in the case of America, shooting a black criminal

>giving into the media
Only if you live in a shit town.

why you are US ally now?
what the fuck happened?

all those vietnamites died for nothing?

fuck you, traitor

>Erase 50 million people
-1.3 billion still left

How many nukes do you think they will need for Vietgook land? 6? 7?

There will be no guerrilla warfare this time, rice gook.

Who owns the Senkaku Islands?

>>preferring communist china
fuck no. Lol our pres just said we will THAADDD all their missiles for America.

Yeah, because the rest of China can pull itself together without it's only 2 real economy and governing centers. China would splinter so fucking fast.

lol you think 1 death and 12 cops hurt in a city of 809k? In a city larger than Quebec? lol

America wont give a real shit until the body count is the hundreds. When it reaches the thousands thats when shit changes.

Yeah can't believe people are upset, that 15 year old girl had the pepper spray coming when she tried to ride away from police on her bike after suffering injuries

Just another step to reunifying and westernizing NK. Just imagine how you'd be right now if it weren't for us

Based viet.
Nuke the chinks. all of them.

>nuking a nuclear power

What is it with you retards not understanding the concept of nuclear deterrence?

>Just imagine how you'd be right now if it weren't for us
good?

fck you, please go fuck yourself, pig

China is free of skype control? I doubt it

They dont understand the future of warfare is 1 of 2 things. 1. Proxy wars forever. Fighting over "insignificant pieces of land" and 2. The poster personally being vaporized/dying from radiation within 6 months

If the liberals ever, ever, had 1 thing right, it is that no one wins in nuclear war.

>DR
Fuck you, you are literally irrelevant to any conversation that could take place on Cred Forums board.

The reason for the Iraq war?

>irrelevant pieces of land
You not know how close those irrelevant pieces of land are to "enemy" states?
Why do you think we fucked up Cuba for so long?

i fucking hate chinese people because they're killing those poor dogs

Yeah I know your president did that and I also know your not very happy about it. You know if you ever came to a head and you had to intercept a middle they're just going to bomb you first. Your just being collared by us.

I know very well. 90% of posters on Cred Forums however have no clue about geopolitical conflict, or how it betters their own personal lives.

Things happen for a reason, and it isnt a grand conspiracy. Perhaps the average poster, or person, in America is just too ignorant to ever comprehend the reasons.

I guess the is a reason for cannon fodder and Generals overall.

Oh they're undermining the world by just selling what your buying. Okay. If you have an issue with it just put up tariffs (you won't.)

I wouldn't mind China at all except they're shit soulless people overall and they still cling to their backward ass oriental languages while actively refusing to even try to pick up english

dude taiway was literally founded as a counterpoint to the PRC stop trolling.

To not let china gain a foothold there too. And thus control the oil.
The war was about oil as so many armchair politicians claim, but not about getting it, but instead about not letting others get it.

Every Chinese student studies English and they have to know it for the gaokao.

Man I think you're making things up. China was on the periphery of U.S. foreign policy 15 years ago.

This is the kind of comment I meant with my previous statements.

Yes, your personal life, getting thrown into the meat grinder, is far less valuable than ever a 1/9th reduction in GDP.

War is actually cheap. For example a decade of war, on 2 fronts, for the US has been worth less than 9 months of Social Security.

The US could fight a 2 front war for 50 years, and it wouldnt significantly impact GDP. The US, in comparison, has lost less soldiers in a decade of a 2 front war, than it lost in a single Pacific battle during WW2.

Cred Forums has subconsciously been blue pilled and they couldnt comprehend it if you told them (and I just did)

It is possible to win a nuclear war, by the way.
It's pretty fucking hard, but it can be done.
And idk, the average Cred Forums poster (by that I mean original posters who post about serious things) tend to have a good knowledge over history or geopolitical issues.
It's just rare to find a serious conversation without trolls meme'ing everything into a shit thread.

It won't. China has the future. It will become the most powerful economy on the planet. And it is in no hurry to get there either.

It is Japan that will be stopped

>China was on the periphery of U.S. foreign policy 15 years ago.
On the periphery of mainstream media attention in relation to US politics you mean.
The fact that no one talked about it on the radio either because they hated the turrists or were talking about how the war was just for oil, doesn't mean that the government advisors also ignored it.
Especially after they found chinese manufactured and chinese owned russian weapons with some of the insurgents.

>Masturbation Island
Had a hearty Kek, I must say.

You're not very smart man.

Kek has spoken.

Say ni hao, faggots.

goakao== Mandarin for Happening??

>India
>Japan
Lmao

Should have listen to MacArthur

>the war was about oil
Tell me, what companies are in Iraq right now sucking up their oil? China gets enough of their oil from their own country and southeast asia. Why do you think they're putting so much of their assets into the South China Sea? I doubt they give 2 shits about the Middle East.
The problem isn't China in the ME, it's about Russia getting interested in the ME again. Except they aren't going for the oil, they're going for geographic region. The Middle east is really close to their borders, it's the only reason Russia gives 2 shits about the ME. None of what is going on in ME is about oil.

>Implying they just don't cheat out of their ass

Also you could make the same argument for the Japanese but you really wonder what all the JET faggots are doing over there since the most english you can get out of a jap is two words top

It's for the most important exam

The only, and I really mean only, way to win a nuclear war, is First Strike policy, which Russian firmly killed (no pun intended) when they created systems like Dead Hand

Theoretically possible? Sure. In reality, mutually ensured destruction means everyone dies Europe is dead in 72 hours. South America is dead in 14 days. At best, you can hope to last a few years on a random agricultural island

>I doubt they give 2 shits about the Middle East.
Yeah. Just like they are funding africa because of their deep care about humanitarian aid.

>Masturbation Island

Kek

Return to us lost grandchild

Africa != the middle east
Africa will become relevant to U.S interest when (or if) they become an actual thing. The greatest interest to U.S interest is the south china sea.

what's in the south china sea anyways?

Oil and geopolitical advantage.

No, fish

70% of the global shipping trade. You think the Straight of Hormuz is important? Lol

Just imagine if China gains control of that entire region. THEY get to dictate who gets to use the trade routes, control tariff, military routes, etc. It's a pretty important region. Tensions are intense right now because China is making fucking sand-forts and airfields in the middle of the sea. That's a huge advantage to China.

Trump loves the 666 hand sign.

All of these plus they expand their special economic zone, allowing them to exploit sea borne natural resources.

Really how hard is it to divert around Borneo? For a cargo ship going from Shanghai or Seoul to Europe, it's practically nothing. It's not even comparable to Egypt closing the Suez Canal or something.

This is the entire region China is laying claim to. Look how many territories would be affected by their influence. It's insane, and I'm surprised it isn't getting the coverage it should be getting.
This negatively affects our economic partnership and influence in Australia, the Phillippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Plus a few other minor countries in the region.

>Shanghai cargo diverting around a Chinese blockade

Jesus H. Christ I need sleep. Replace that city with Tokyo I guess.

see

Reminder that White women deserve the big Asian cock. White women are happiest with Asian men, other than Asian x Asian, it is the second most strongest marriage combination there is.

>Third world useless brown spic rearing his ugly head even daring to talk geopolitics

I thought you're gonna shit on WMAF but it doesn't look bad at all.

Or at the very least, so they say.

The courts have affirmed that man-made islands and reefs are not able to be "owned" the same was as god-created islands. Their claims hold as much weight as their word. The President can give a speech and say the US now owns Canada. His word holds as much weight as world appeasement.

Pic related. Notice anything here? China says it holds authority over water owned by almost half a dozen sovereign nations. Its claiming the same things the dam Indians in North Dakota are... we were over there one time somewhere in history, and we never said we wouldnt go there again, sometime in the future.

Thats their argument

why would I? I love white people

If you actually knew any Chinese people or dealt with them in any way (especially in business) you'd quickly realize China will never, ever be 1st world, a threat or a leader in anything or even a decent place to live. They don't have the mentality for it.

Mind you, my job position is in charge of consolidating business all over Asia on a regular basis, don't get so ass destroyed when i call you out JET retards on paid vacations being downright useless at what you guys do

>Chinese "entrepreneur class"
just to touch on this, china's "entrepreneur class" is a fucking joke. Have you not heard why chinese businesses aren't expanding into foreign markets. It's because their entire fucking economy is build on corruption and manipulation.

i.e when they go abroad and start a factory then 3 months later the locals sue them for dumping shit tons of lead in their rivers the first thought of the chinese is "who do we need to bribe?" Then that shit doesn't fucking work because they're not in china, the factory gets shut down, and they lose fuck tons of money

I don't know why some people think China is a "redpilled" nation. Literally soulless country full of mindless followers.

It wont be "stopped". It will however dramatically slow down if the united states builds up its manufacturing facilities and more "made in america" goods.

Why do you think china has been looking for other cash cows as of late?

Anyways the superpowers will remain Russia, Europe, USA, and China.

what about white man asian man

This is how hilariously insecure and threatened some people are of China's rise, top kek.

>what about white man asian man
>amwf posters

I'm gay and lurk hm

>Blow up one dam
>750 million people displaced or dead
That dam is going to get fucked so hard in a war.

I know amwf posters desperately desire Whites but this is just pathetic man

Just stop being homosexual or something

>threat Yes
>leader Yes
>decent place to live Yes
>1st world in 25-30 years, Yes

Nice try, Nikola Tesla. Try again.

CHINA WIRR RURE ZA WOLRD

I;m the white one desiring asian cock lol

america's fault btw, they fucked up Japan

well, americans fucked up everything (nazi germany)

thanks america and your kike präsidents

>implying that wouldn't work fine in Africa, the biggest growth market of the 21st century

中国人都是高手

>tfw moving back to china again soon for a teaching job

you fucking 老外 will never understand

We dont stop till all the cum dribbles out of your asshole.

>you again
You're life is going to suck, user. If you want to teach, go to Japan. Life is significantly better in Japan. Do the JET program, fucker. You get much more out of it and you don't even need a degree.

>claiming only territories adjacent to your border are yours
>trying to assert claim through international legal channels instead of with a gunboat
quelle horreur

>returning to the same town where you've got a lot of 关系 built up and you know the dialect.
>working as a good communist during the week and banging tourists ass-drunk on chinese liquor on the weekends

nah i'm good on that japan shit- trust me i've done this before. have fun in america lololol

When governments bring back tariffs. They would revert to the middle ages within 6 months.

They are what the skypes want us to be.

But you can do that in Japan, and it's better in Japan.

Yeah it's trill. I really enjoyed life in China once I adjusted to it. I know a lot of people can't adjust and I wish they'd just all go back to their own faggot countries if they can't stand the heat.

but oops i already know Chinese pretty well- i'll go to japan on vacation maybe.

Never and YOU will pay.
And so would America you retard.

>implying they won't just leech off of Africa and euro

You're not the only economic powerhouse burger-san.

Itt, 14 y.o.s acting like they know anything about international relations

>insiders

Insiders of what? Your mum?

> implying you do not masturbate