Charlotte chimpout

>TFW Nigs can't even put on a breathing mask correctly..

Can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
mediaite.com/online/report-charlotte-protesters-tried-to-throw-photographer-into-a-fire/
twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944
theamericanmirror.com/video-charlotte-agitators-throw-rocks-off-highway-overpass-strike-motorists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#updown more like heyooooo

Also that's a dustmask, doesn't filter gas

Niggers niggin!

A NIOSH rated N95 mask??? Those fuckers are expensive. I'll bet they get cheap dust masks instead.

AWOOOOOOO

Anarchy!

>it's upside down

Why would protesters need to wear masks?

ahahahaha, that'll be great

That style of mask can have a carbon filter and can give some degree of protection against chemicals. Don't know if they would be any good for tear gas, we use them at work whilst spraying herbicide though.

wow... what's wrong with these people??

depends which brand, some do mild protection against chemicals. I highly doubt googs bought a bunch of expensive high quality masks though.

It helps DESU

I work in plastic manufacturing and when delrin vaporizes it's similar to tear gas, a mask helps you breathe.

S
O

M
U
C
H

INTERSECTIONALITY!

If I took it off would you die?

YAAASSS Charlotte!

Riot like you've never rioted before

really makes you think who is funding this?

I am more convinced by the day niggers are borderline retarded

>borderline

Kek

>borderline

>borderline

>implying soros didn't shell out for quality masks

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?

>Borderline

i don't really think this things should help them that they get no flu.
this just looks better than bandanas..you know..normal people..not thugs...perception

In case they goog out and commit a crime

>very likely

Witnessed!

They're just never happy

>upside down dust mask
stupid fucking googles

>Mask that protects against dust particles will protect you against gas

Wew

>borderline

Even if it was a carbon one it's not like it's protecting the eyes at all

goddamn are these comments retarded..this things are just fuckin cheap and can be handed out in seconds while they are completely and don't make them look like thugs..also ..anonymous...a red or whatever color bandana can be seen from a helicopter..this thing with black hats is anonymous

>borderline

>DEM RACIST CRACKAS BE SABOTAGIN OUR GAS MASKS!

>put on blm face mask
>get zika

nice desu

>borderline

>Borderline

More accurate than you might believe.

law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

The bill in which the legal definition of retarded was changed from 85 to 70 due to pressure from civil rights groups because more than half of all googles were legally retarded.

A lot of riots for a peaceful protest!

Lol not to mention that that mask isn't for cs gas.

No, cs gas will filter right through the sides of the mask where the mask doesn't touch the skin.
Even if the filter is able to stop some of the gas, even a little bit of gas will wreck your lungs. I went through the gas chamber in basic, I had a tiny tiny little opening where my mask didn't suction to my face, and my lungs caught on fire.

its almost as if different situations are different

>borderline

Listening to old episodes of chimpout radio. Comfy as fuck.

what started the chimpout? just because?

>borderline

>borderline

Well hello fellow googles.

>borderline

Sure is a lot of googlin in this thread

>this is the face white people make

>

I love how this image is progressively getting worse

>I went through the gas chamber in basic, I had a tiny tiny little opening where my mask didn't suction to my face, and my lungs caught on fire.

I went through the gas chamber in basic too. We had to remove our mask and state our name, rank, and service number.

>pussies...

dumb ass google. Bet a skype is there selling them

It's funny when one of the guys completely fucks up his mask before going into the chamber lol watching them jump up and down up and down and tackle the DS's. Like bro, you didn't practice the sealing techniques?!
We didn't have to do anything of that, just take off our masks and take a breath. shit sucked ass.

Ditto, shit sucks.

Then when they finally let you walk out and goo is streaming from all the holes in your face for the next 10 minutes.

>N95
> dust mask

Those mask are legit if they are real NIOSH rated N95. However, people need to go to fit test to find the perfect fitting size for them or else they can't use its full potential.

lol ayyyy

I love these constant happenings. Is this riot better than all the others? So much has happened it's unreal.

I wish goo was my problem, everybody's lungs felt okay after a while, my shit burned for 2 days. But my eyes, nose, mouth and skin were fine.

He's wearing it upside down and missing a strap. Doesn't matter how good the mask is, It's not getting a good seal against his face and I'm assuming most of these fucktards don't know better either. It also doesn't protect their eyes obviously, so the tear gas will still fuck them up. This is going to be entertaining.

God Bless those patriots and freedom fighters in Charlotte. Death to white supremacy.

What's that supposed to help with? Trying to not catch the flu while rioting? When chemical spray or gas gets on that thing it's contaminated. Having something over your breathing holes that's saturated with OC/tear gas that you have to suck your air through is a bad idea.

Niggers confirmed retarded.

CS is some nasty shit. Anyone who has gone through NBC training can attest to that.

Good luck and godspeed googles.

They do it to protest illary

>borderline

Is that "thing" using a selfie stick!?

All they have to do is flap their arms around like chickens, duh

it covers their face user, so they can loot in peace without fear of consequences due to cameras.
>"protest"

>borderline

>borderline

>borderline

>Report: Charlotte Protesters Tried to Throw Photographer Into a Fire

mediaite.com/online/report-charlotte-protesters-tried-to-throw-photographer-into-a-fire/

>Beating man begging for mercy in parking garage

twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944

>VIDEO: Charlotte agitators throw rocks off highway overpass, strike motorists

theamericanmirror.com/video-charlotte-agitators-throw-rocks-off-highway-overpass-strike-motorists/

protip for you faggots. If word gets out of WHERE a riot will be. The riot never happens.