Is "YouTube heroes" the end of the rightwing presence on YouTube or can it be utilized?

Is "YouTube heroes" the end of the rightwing presence on YouTube or can it be utilized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about we purposely abuse this power to cause unrest by mass flagging large youtubers who will make a fuss over there livelyhood being harmed pepople like leafy is here or i hate every thing. This will cause more unrest in the you tube community and direct hatred towards the system causing google to hopeful trash it .

so basically we would become you tube villains

And we get rewarded by YouTube, noice.

>YouTube

It was always a matter of time.

I'm on board, Zyk the skypes, Facebook tour now

Sounds good

Its pretty easy to do aswell
>flag everything

We can easily ascend up the levels by flagging and reporting bot accounts that are posting spam.

another way to abuse the system is by making fake question threads with a alt and then answering them on your hero acount

So are the points used for anything or is it like Who's Line?

how many points needed to delete youtube.com

what the fuck is this shit? do people actually earn money snitching? why is youtube burning itself down?

>do people actually earn money snitching?
no they do it for free
youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk

They get points for reporting offensive comments organizing mass reports of a channel and taking down shit they don't like. Along with adding subtitles and other shit that thy tried to use as a smoke screen. The points can be used for awards and even attend a YouTube hero convention in the future if you manage to thought police enough people.

when you reach a progress mark you get more powers aswell as a bigger e peen

KEK

>what's the next part of your master plan

crashing this website with no survivors

kek thats lame as fuck. this project will surely fail

i say we should start making raid threads once we get some you tube villains on our side
likely so but we need to make it spectacular.

keep this thread alive and brainstorm ideas and advice to all who wish to participate

Theres enough sjw's that would gladly make it their career to carry out gender jihad on the internet l, and to get recognition and awards is the cherry on top

yes but you can use this power as well to attack the sjw's

Make google google plus accounts specifically for this with the same name with a number at the end ex: "Romulus123" ,"Romulus132", "Romulus321". And this but might make the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

IMPORTANT TO READ

You will have to get accepted first. Fresh accounts (newly created as well as old accs that never did anything) won't get in, and older ones that were subbed to certain people or ever posted a comment with an offensive word won't either.

another important thing i have to say if you strike sooner then this will increase the chance of you tube tooling the heroes since it will keep up the momentum of hate plus it will be harder to remove something that has been around longer
>and older ones that were subbed to certain people or ever posted a comment with an offensive word won't either.
can you gimme a source on that

>villains
What do you mean? We're just concerned users trying to stop abusive content on YouTube.

yes but in our own devilish way desu youtube anti heroes doesn't roll of the tongue that well though it would be a more actuate term.

also we are villains in the sense that we oppose the heroes. Also they are many fictional works where the villains have better motives than the heroes

should i make a straw poll so we can decide on a name for our movement

villains has a nice ring to it but anti heroes has a smart double meaning because it means we our heroes who do some dirty stuff for the greater good and it also means we are against the heroes

Yes, but it has to gain steam first.

Bump

>and even attend a YouTube hero convention in the future
>yfw a Cred Forumsack shows up

59 accounts at the ready

I'm losing track of this already.

Googles are niggers
Skypes are Jews

Facebook tour is race war?
What's a Yahoo?

some one has to elect this fuck ups. Time to use your special powers.

flag dsp videos

MRA, MGTOW, and anti-feminist videos are going to be taken down en masse.

>What's a Yahoo?
>a rude, noisy, or violent person.
Sandniggers?

I say we just go for all of the sjw's like laci green, mtv, buzzfeed, and all of the cuckolds that culled this censorship monster.

"YouTube heroes" is about to turn into "YouTube an heroes" gnowatimsayin

NOICE