Our boy isn’t just a casual forum haunt, though. Don Jr...

>Our boy isn’t just a casual forum haunt, though. Don Jr.—or someone doing a convincing and thorough impersonation of him—is a registered member of at least 25 different gun, bow, hunting, and fishing enthusiast forums. There’s Speciality Pistols, Brian Enos’s Forums, and Tradgang; Accurate Shooter, go2gbo, Stickbow, Tradtalk, and Archery Talk; Greybeard Outdoors, Long Range Hunting, The Fly Fishing Forum, Handgun Hunter, CastBoolits.Gunloads.com, Sniper’s Hide, and 24hourcampfire; Trout Predator—Trout Predator!—and Predator Masters Forums; Saddle Hunter, TradRag, Saubier, and Crossbow Nation; 1911Forum.com, Shotgun World, The High Road, and Benchrest Central. This list is almost certainly incomplete.

He's definitely a /k/ommando. kek

theconcourse.deadspin.com/that-idiot-on-your-hunting-message-board-might-be-donal-1786882492

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2j2n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Feinberg

just a coincidence.

>(((Feinberg)))

When are people going to reveal to me that all of these articles were just forged? It has to be a coincidence.

It literally sickens me when people engage in legally sanctioned activities in 2016!!!!

>Ashley Feinberg

fuck off

>violently well-off
What exactly does this mean?

I bet he browses Cred Forums

Being rich is literally rape.

Why is he an idiot? Is he saying stupid things on those forums?

Ironic too because this (((writer))) is also well off. After a certain point of wealth it becomew redundant.

an american? owning guns? oy FUCKING vey

archive.is/2j2n4

Dumb nigger.

so donald jr is a literal autist? nothing new. he also trophy hunts with daddies money and thinks its an accomplishment and something to be proud of

seriously, this guy retweets and say some stupid, potentially harmful shit. he is LITERALLY autistic as is barron. nice trump genes

>feinberg

how can one board be so right all the time

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Skype author)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He also finds most of our Cred Forumsack memes funny I'm willing to bet he started out on these forums someone mentioned /k/ and he got hooked to that board got curious and checked out some of the other boards including ours. Would make a lot of sense why he acts like such a meme sometimes.

Just look at this fat cow.

Why are the most ardent Trump haters so repulsive?

He honestly just comes off as a pretty normal and down to earth guy. These kikes are stuck so far up their own asses that they don't realize this will help Trump because hey look, his family comes off as pretty chill.

Of course she's a strong feminist who does what she can in her pictures to hide her girth.

#FuckThePietriarchy

might be able to logically explain this

trump haters = left-wing, typically
left-wing = muh feelings
muh feelings = more prone to fat acceptance bullshit
fat acceptance bullshit = fat fucking cunts

so this guy not only respects, but also uses is 2A right.. and he hunts.. Wow. everything has changed.

Can't wait for the media to run with this and alienate everybody who hunts.

(((Feinberg)))

Really fired up my neural matrix into pondering.

ending the democratic welfare plantation would mean she'd have to attempt to attract a mate

didn't they already though? or am i imagining things

Makes him seems like a "real" person if you know what I mean.

a shitposter just like us

Don't be a cuck.

Trophy hunting has a net positive to animal and environmental conservation in Africa.

There a species that have literally gone from the 100's to 10000+ in numbers thanks to the money injected into consideration programs from trophy hunting.

>violently well off

What did he mean by this?

(((feinberg)))

not clicking that shit

fuck off, FEINBERG.

I hunt. I also follow Jr. on the Instagram. He is a well spoken and conservation minded guy that understands process. Fuck these people and their witch hunt.

he's an idiot because he's LITERALLY HITLER'S SON AND MAKES SKITTLES MEME THAT OFFEND ME YOU FUCKING RACIST

Donald raised his kids so fucking well. I'm so impressed.

I wonder what his /innawoods/ plan is. Bet he has a nice set up.

Feel bad though if he has to lead bunch of autistic /k/ommandos with nuggets and random furry or two.

that is the most typical and uninteresting article I have ever written

I don't get it.
>A presidential candidate has a son that hunts
>This son posts on hunting forums
Truly scandalous. What even was the point besides the fact that someone who hunts talks to other hunters online?

>read shitpost
>check flag
>life as usual

>violently well-off

Heard he shot a Triceratops too. Fucking libtards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

im sure they have. reminder that they attacked him and trump for posting images of pepe. theres no limit to their idiocy

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN!

That image looks like Trump Jr. is beheading horned demons

Brian Eno's forum? I like him even more.

>mfw Don Jr. could be on /k/

Since when do libfags hunt?

They're too busy protesting for a vegan macchiato option at Starbucks to actually go out and obtain their own food from an animal source.

>(((Feinberg)))

(((feinburg)))

for fucks sake