a place that brings the whole world together, different cultures discussing different topics

> a place that brings the whole world together, different cultures discussing different topics
> a place of true multiculturalism
> still call one another niggers

Fuck off google

no we call niggers niggers

I love all of you Cred Forums

The one thing Cred Forums agrees upon no matter what flag they fly, fucking niggers.

Well we used call eachother fags.

But then the site got invaded by many realy fags, then it wasn't funny anymore, and we used as an insult to laugh at them

Besides on Cred Forums. We call eahother senpai

Love you guys!

love you too you fucking kikes

>everything you just said
>libs want it shut down

calling anyone a faggot here still has as much deep as two argies calling each other "boludo"
nothing

>everyone on Cred Forums is actually multicultural instead of an indistinguishable mass of cultureless brown consumer drones
>mfw we do multiculturalism better than governments could ever hope for

Must be human nature.

Case closed. Pol has proved the obvious again!!

Of course
We're an example of unrestrained multiculturalism

We're the best example of how incompatible some cultures are to others

This.

Cred Forums is not multicultural fagget. Cred Forums is monoculture in its purest form.

Just shows that people overcome their differences if they have a common enemy.

We need a alien invasion or something

Googles

Nope. Nope Nope. Ne careful what you wish fir.

This. Pol is a christian board

i hate all of you niggers

I'm gonna miss you if 4chinz gets sold

Aliens would exterminate everyone who isn't White.

Cred Forums and by extension Cred Forums is an example of pure, balanced multiculturalism with every culture open to criticism and analysis whereas popular "multiculturalism" (spread by the media, etc) is anti-Western multiculturalism where any free discussion is monitored and controlled, to ensure that it remains bias AGAINST the West

People accuse us of being racist and ignorant, celebrating Hitler, accuse us of hating freedom and other cultures and yet we have considerably more free discussion than almost any other platform in the world and we share and learn more about cultures than your typical Chad

The Western decline has a touch of irony in it

This cunt nailed it.

i love all you faggot, niggers, kikes, nips, libs, cucks, and googles.

This is the best website on earth and I love you all just as much as I hate you all... besides communists, they get no love.