Why are Trump voters such utter retards?

Why are Trump voters such utter retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do Drumpfags literally think Obama is a muslim, wasn't born in the US, or did 9/11? Just, just lmao.

why do alt-rights hate Obama?
He is a pretty solid president

why do you post shitty threads about comedy central propaganda

trump has a soggy penis

>liberal actors
>trump voters
LLOL?

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

He has been meh tier at best, great politician, can deliver a solid speech and "outreach" like a boss. On actually getting policy through and effective whats he done?

well, he made a treaty with Iran and cucked Israel for once.
Also, isn't America doing like really well now, economically speaking?

He wasnt born in the mainland of the usa.

He was raised moslem.

He studied saul alinsky, and has basically used every tactic from his famous book.

He wants to whipe out whites, and encourages BLM.

I mean this man, is a foreign moslem who hates whites.

#notalltrumpsupporters

Really suspends your disbelief on that guy not being an actor for the skit.

>doing really well

Are you retarded? This is the highest real unemployment since the early 80s, they've just cooked the numbers so much that the real number is never reported any more.

well, I am not too familiar with the situation on USA, I can only tell what I hear from the news, and according to them, you are currently doing better than the EU

9/11 is a date, it happens every year.
The guy could have been referring to the 9/11 attacks in Benghazi, which happened during the Obama Presidency.
But that can't be what he was referring to, because "lol rethuglicans are dumb"

>well, he made a treaty with Iran and cucked Israel for once.

Still on war footing with Iran ala ransoming American Sailors. We still shell out billions to Israel because their the greatest ally. So no real change.

>Also, isn't America doing like really well now, economically speaking?

No it's not, real unemployment (people that are no longer counted as "unemployed" because they've given up or have gone on benifits) is higher than pretty much anytime since the great depression. Job growth is steady and about 75% of those jobs are part time and low paying. America is doing ok if you make over 250k a year, otherwise its on life support.

>Couldn't even get a real MAGA hat
Staged.
Shillary voters are the dumbest people alive.

Only in some respects. The economy is not great, tons of people are out of work and have just given up. Probably marginally better then Europe just because we aren't completely suicidal as a sovereign nation just yet.

>comedy central watermark

hahahaha

oh ok, I see. Well, as I said, I am not really qualified to talk about US economy.

>Still on war footing with Iran ala ransoming American Sailors. We still shell out billions to Israel because their the greatest ally. So no real change.
Maybe, but it was really satisfying to see how mad Bibi was over the deal, and how he tried to prevent it in vain.

You could make a comedy show by just putting Trump quotes and Trump supporters for half an hour. It would be some of the best comedy known to man.

You telling me that hat doesn't exist?

>leaf

Cherry picking

>lets go and copy what Mark Dice does and hire paid actors and stage it

>lets post about it

Did you just seriously try to defend that moron with no brain? only real arguement here is to say not all trump supporters are that retarded. Instead you act like a retard and defend that retard

How come when liberals do it is suddenly staged but not when conservatives do it?

Better question: why are you such a retard?
A: leaf

>Cred Forums
>logic

pick one.
people get blind and retarded when someone tries to go against their beliefs people here ironically act the same as sjw's sometimes

>wearing a fake trump hat
clearly a staged plant

>Ironically

Nice try, but this is called horseshoe theory. Identity politics is the game of the loser who can't make his own success, and he or she just picks the side they fit in the most.

it exists, no real trump supporter would be caught dead wearing it

what about him is solid? I'm not an alt righter and he's been terrible for the country. Can't/won't compromise for anything, plays the political blame game above all other political games, uses strategies that only add to the already divisive environment, terrible foreign policies, weak economic policies that really only function as wealth redistribution and government growth programs... the list goes on and on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

Exactly

Because conservatives as a whole are a far better group than the left. The nicest people I know are hardcore conservatives. The worst people I know are liberals. I'm meaning non-political things, charity, activism, lending, borrow, covering shifts for, understanding, etc.

Most liberals I've met have a "fuck you, I got mine" mentality. The exclusions are the liberals that have a "fuck you, how can I manipulate you for personal gain" mentality.

We should all be so lucky.

He's a paid actor, the official MAGA hat is licensed trump merchandise and can't be used in a performance without consent of Trump for President corporation.

Media companies like comedy central get around this by making their own knock-off MAGA/Trump hats, thats why you NEVER see an unmodified trump hat in their productions unless its a non-produced video clip.

You get "make donald drumpf again" hats, bizarrely designed hats like in OPs image, or some variation of the two.

t. intellectual property analyst for the trump campaign

bonus points. the credit roll for the end of that episode lists "interviewee A".

This.
I have never seen a hat like that. Did they think a regular MAGA hat would be too subtle?

>Comedy Central

Nice try nigger.

Like Stephen Hawking said, he appeals to the lowest common denominator, Trump attracts many kinds of people, not just idiots.