SSRIs Destroy Learning Process

''Know someone on SSRIs?'' Get them off now.
'''Anti-Depressants Kill Curiosity, and cause depression and autism.'''

Curiosity is a neurological process driven by spikes in the pleasure transmitters ** serotonin, dopamine, opioids **. Spikes in pleasure transmitters occur while learning, and this creates a reward system that drives curiosity.

SSRIs create a constant increase in Serotonin levels by inhibiting the neuron's re-uptake function.
'''This constant increase causes depletion of serotonin levels, preventing major spikes which drive learning'''
'''The overuse of serotonin diminishes the effectiveness of serotonin / dopamine based reward systems'''
redorbit.com/news/health/333128/antidepressant_apathy_syndrome/
>Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) have been reported to induce an amotivational or apathy syndrome in both children and adults. Despite detrimental social and financial consequences, AAS often goes unreported and undetected.

''Anti-Depressants deplete Neurotransmitter levels''
drkaslow.com/html/neurotransmitter_depletion.html
>As the level of intersynaptic neurotransmitters increase, the Monoamine Oxidase (MAO) system is stimulated and increases the breakdown of neurotransmitters. If you do not increase the nutritional intake of serotonin and norepinephrine precursors in patients that are being treated with antidepressants, the net effect is further depletion over time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curiosity**
psychologytoday.com/blog/child-in-mind/201605/what-happens-when-we-give-antidepressants-girls
jeffreydachmd.com/2014/06/ssri-antidepressants-better-placebo-says-jama/
salon.com/2013/12/13/new_developments_may_help_those_with_depression_partner/
tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=8E37A3556A8DA048E88647B82DE9C293
youtube.com/watch?v=yKW4F0Nu-UY
youtube.com/watch?v=dMPXu6GF18M#t=3m10s
researchgate.net/publication/225692821_The_effect_of_negative_air_ions_on_the_respiratory_organs_and_blood
youtube.com/watch?v=1RTG7NV1Z7I
additudemag.com/adhd/article/3330.html
additudemag.com/adhd/article/10076.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa5MnMAt7zg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ztl6lclnkxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PART 2

==Neurotransmitter spikes associated with learning breed Curiosity==
**en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curiosity**
>This idea of reward is defined as the positive reinforcement of an action that encourages a particular behavior by using the emotional sensations of relief, pleasure, and satisfaction that correlate with happiness. Many areas in the brain are used to process reward and come together form what is called the reward pathway. In this pathway many neurotransmitters play a role in the activation of the reward sensation- including dopamine, serotonin and opioid chemicals
>Dopamine is linked to the process of curiosity, as it is responsible for assigning and retaining reward values of information gained. Research suggests higher amounts of dopamine is released when the reward is unknown and the stimulus is unfamiliar, compared to activation of dopamine when stimulus is familiar.
>The nucleus accumbens is a formation of neurons and is important in reward pathway activation. As previously mentioned, the reward pathway is an integral part in the induction of curiosity. The release of dopamine in investigating response to novel or exciting stimuli. '''The fast dopamine release observed during childhood and adolescence is important in development, as curiosity and exploratory behavior are the largest facilitators of learning during early years.'''

PART 3

==SSRIs don't work and cause neurological problems in children==
psychologytoday.com/blog/child-in-mind/201605/what-happens-when-we-give-antidepressants-girls
>A significant unintended consequence of over-reliance on psychiatric medication for children was brought to light in a recent study showing that children exposed to SSRIs (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors- a class of psychiatric medication used to treat anxiety and depression) during pregnancy were diagnosed with depression by age 14 at more than four times the rate of children whose mothers were diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder but did not take the medication. This study follows on the heels of another showing a significant increase in risk of autism in children whose mothers took SSRI’s during the second and third trimester of pregnancy.

jeffreydachmd.com/2014/06/ssri-antidepressants-better-placebo-says-jama/
>A study published in JAMA Jan 5, 2010 reported that SSRI antidepressants are no better than placebo for most cases of depression. The authors reviewed 30 years of data and concluded that “the benefit of antidepressant medication compared with placebo may be minimal or nonexistent in patients with mild or moderate symptoms”.

salon.com/2013/12/13/new_developments_may_help_those_with_depression_partner/
>Serotonin deficiency may not cause depression after all... Even the faggots at salon are saying it.

I'm on Escitalopram and everything you just mentioned didn't happen.
That said, Escitalopram is pretty expensive and has almost no side effects, i can see this happening with other SSRIs though.
I still have my career, which has gotten better due to my anxiety issues being gone and i read more books than before because i'm more balanced.
But again, i take Escitalopram in pretty medium doses (10mg a day) - so i wouldn't refute the argument you bring with others and high doses.

>digesting the medical jew

throw pills away in trash obviously you kike

interesting. im considering taking adderal for no longer thana year.
the thing im most worried about is the needed sleep aid to take with adderal because sleep aids seem to have profound effects on you

I used to be on anti-depressants. I can anecdotally say this all seems to align with my experience.

I'd also add that since quitting I have gotten a little better, but I think a lot of the damage is permanent.

yeah i took experimental medication once. same effect
but i can counteract

but i can counteract this by smoking weed

im actually fucking pissed
that is some criminal bullshit. nobody should be allowed to do this to you

It's expensive there? When I was on citalopram it was only $7 out of pocket for each refill. Sure, it adds up, but it's nothing compared to what other Rx drugs could be.

Glad you're not experiencing any side effects.

I quit all drugs. I'm basically brain dead now.

Super depressed too, worse than when I started the psych meds. Someone told me to take zinc, but, I don't know.

I blame myself. The jews got to me. Both my psychiatrist and psychologist were jews. I started at 15 and quit at 20, so was on some kind of meds for a very long time. The Jews made a lot off me.

A common side effect of antidepressants is a more severe form of depression upon cessation. Did you quit cold turkey?

same here, 10mg and im manic depressive, with anxiety. but lexapro helps and makes my manic """curious""" behavior a little more mellow so i am normal.

you should be pissed!... at yourself. How dare you trust your doctor to have your best interest in mind, he was sure that your levels were in need of supplement.

wew
telling crazy people not to take their meds..

Zinc as in the metal? It's basically a vitamin, can't hurt, as long as you don't gorge on it.

>those brain zaps coming off venlafaxine that lasted a fucking week

all better now, but fuck me lads that shit was brutal.

zinc more than reconmended daily intake causes cancer in men

man the only thing medical science actually knows how to do is create meth.
meth doesnt inhibit anything the the side effects are not retarded

weed is also very amazing but using weed in moderation is almost impossible. unless you are a fucking wizard with addiction. it takes lots of practice

i got those once.. only lasted for a day but i remember that feeling like damn

PharmaJews are arguably the worst type of Jews after bankers and milo. I'm permanently depressed ever since quitting opiates and I feel hopeless and stuck. The only thing that keeps me going is investigative research into conspiracy theories. I'm living for the dopamine release of stumbling onto new info that betters my understanding of social engineering. I'm just happy that I got hooked on opiates instead of ssri's, I still have a list for knowledge and the Jews can never take that away from me.

I just got out of drug rehab and majority of the people were on a mixture of ssri's adhd amphetamines and antipsychotics. The worst part was that it was a youth treatment centre and there were 16 year old kids who were gobbling the Jews psychotropic pill cocktail every morning or they couldn't even function...

Order some over the counter L-Theanine and take a daily multivitamin. If you stoop to the pharma-jew for psychiatric medication, you've already lost.

you really shouldn't get high more than twice a week. that is really the maximum

once a week is the best.
this is moderation

tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=8E37A3556A8DA048E88647B82DE9C293

And Scientology is a cult but they are absolutely right about psychiatry, and their monster documentary Marketing of Madness (free on YouTube) is the best treatment of how psychiatric medication is a simple hoax that has already been exposed several times over but will not die.

When I was younger, a therapist/psychologist/whatever diagnosed me with depression and anti-social tendencies/behavioral problems and tried to get me on anti-depressants or some other prescribed shit. Luckily my parents were poor and couldn't afford medications and did their best to raise me. I turned out alright.

Dropped the Escitalopram
Feel much better and have a clear head.
Starting up on that stuff is basically shrooms lite. Then you normalize into an emotionless zombie.

they kill shrimp also

Work the system in your favor.

> be me
> ex meth addict and addict in general
> go to walk in and fake ADD symptoms
> get referral to ADD psychologist
> two and a half years later and I have been clean off meth and pretty much everything and second year of accounting and half of my tuition is paid for in scholarships

None of these diseases are real. If you believe you have ADD you can convince anyone.

Look into Peter Breggin, he writes about easing yourself off medications and adapting.

your quads tell me i should trust you, but your words tell me you're a faggot.

sugar counts as an intoxicant

praise kek

Oh and I forgot to mention 30mg dexedrine a day.

Not sure if I should trust those trips but half the time doctors have an incentive to get you on certain big name medications, the influence and money of big pharma is strong.

I get brain zaps when I try and fall asleep.
Never taken an antidepressants though.
What do?

Nothing is permanent, friend. Look up the work of Dr. Raymond Peat. He's been BTFO the pharma jew since before itwas cool.

scientology is the spy wing of the military, you dolt

hurrrrr i believe the cult spin. i am 18

What are "brain zaps?"

Benzos are addictive and have no recreational value, antidepressants are shit. Weed is just for 18-21 year olds and makes you unable to function.

Redpill combo in my opinion is coffee, prescribed stimulants and some nicotine.

How do people do college without being on amphetamines lol

You have fucking autism dumbass. I've been on 500mg of SSRI's for 10 years and I graduated high school when I was 14, 7 years ago.

Buy only enough to last a week, taking two to three day tolerance breaks between sessions. When you run out just man up and don't re-up for a month or two.

When you realize the everyday routine means you're wasting weed to temporary tolerance it's really not that hard to moderate and even go long periods without it.

Psychs and Dissociatives are far better in most regards.

I know that feel. I still wonder what in the fuck was happening internally.

I got them coming off Cymbalta. Whenever I'd turn my head I'd get these wild "zapping" electrical sensations in my head.

Thanks. Yeah, I never tried zinc because I was afraid of getting over my daily dose for that reason. I need to research it more.

>no one in this thread has mentioned exercise

3 hours of exercise a week will help much more than any pill or vitamin ever will. Take a multivitamin and eat better in combination with exercise and a solid sleep schedule and you will see results.

Worst case scenario, start meditating every day. You will get better.

t. formerly depressedfag who tried every SSRI out there

I have a feeling all these retards saying neuroscience and psychology don't work are the same people who would've supported punishment of Galileo for advancing science.

Dude, I forgot about brain zaps. Sleep paralysis is also pretty bad on that stuff. Might be a thing for alien abductions or something.
LMAO

GET OFF SSRI/SNRI NOW
I TOOK THAT SHIT FOR OVER A YEAR
IT MADE ME LIKE A ZOMBIE AND I COULDN'T FEEL ANYTHING
KILL YOUR DOCTOR

Here is my story:

> got into weed at like 16
> heavily researched it and psychedelics and tried mushrooms, LSD, 2ce, 2cb, ect
> did MDMA and had best night of my life
> did lots of ketamine and research chemicals like MXE and etizolam
> tried out some coke and did some ADD meds
> shot up meth
> one year later my life is destroyed and I never noticed it happening
> get clean and back on track and did some meth once after being clean for two years a month ago
> back in school and can tell this to nobody but still have tracks on my arms

Sounds painful desu

Fuck off faggot all of these autists are pissing me off. One time I got off SSRI's for about a week and I almost committed suicide. Medications help people.

>take zoloft
>for serotonin levels

It wasn't fun.

The worst part of anti-depressant withdrawal was how damn depressed I felt. Every morning wanting to kill myself. I'm normally depressed, but, this was literally every morning standing in the shower thinking about jumping off my balcony when I lived on the 20th floor.

Scary stuff.

Here's a (You)

Tianeptine (you can order online) is good for random bouts of depression. It works right away. Wellbutrin is probs a good one it stimulates dopamine more.

i think those zaps are current trying to flow where shit is closed for buisness because your sleeping or in a sleep state.

the closed door causes the current to flow where it shouldnt be.

or perhaps the component which generates electricity or regulates current is out of whack.

or both

Hard to explain.

Feels like lightning strike in brain that cuts off any processing of external stimuli. Not painful, but it knocks the shit out of your brain.

Really fucking weird feelsman

Still at it?

I am a skinny dude and took Cipralex for a while. I got chunky and didn't jack off. Super gay. You can tell if someone is on a SSRI.. Their eyes are glazed over and they are like ZOMBIES.

I get frequent panic attacks, and every dr I consult tries to get me on SSRI's. I've tried a couple, and after a couple of weeks I wake up feeling worse than ever. The worst was waking up w/ tunnel vision, cold sweats, numb to touch and vivid dreamlike perceptions when I close my eyes.

I took flouxitine for a couple months years ago, I felt better and have inproved alot. The key is not to take it too long and take a small dose.

Delet this

>Tianeptine
anyone have any experience with this?

I was on escitalopram for ~4 months, this was 4 years ago, ever since i've felt like i'm not the same me what i used to be. Everything just seems "flat" now, i cant really enjoy anything like i used to, for excample, if i won the lottery now the reaction would be something like "Oh that's nice".

Wish that i knew all the shit about SSRI medication before i started using them.

>I will kill myself without this drug

sounds like an addiction m8.

mine were like I was experiencing brief (1 second), intermittent electrical shocks in my head. I'd say I was getting around 2 a minute most of the time.

it 'felt' like they were occuring 'deeper' behind my eyes than a headache usually does. headaches kind of feel like they're at the front of the head, these zaps felt more in the centre.

during and after them I'd feel completely worn out (mentally + physically), nauseas and my motor-skills/balance was completely fucked. I was basically bed-ridden for a week.

The FBI,CIA WILL figure out how to induce them in prisoners/interrogation participants. the zaps are way too effective as torture.

I'm on sertraline, it's fine. ignore the memes here user, please, for your own health, find something that works

I've been on sertraline since May, currently on 200mg

And i take endocrine shots too. Something about my brain and chemical levels.

its very common thing when you get off ssri

>full dosage 40mg citalopram for 6 years
>feel like I need to adjust something so switch to zoloft
>wake up at 2am with a numb arm and heart palpitations
>fuck this shit
>quit cold turkey, no noticeable issues or harmful thoughts/behavior
>solved the root problems of my anxiety/depression

and I've been clean for four years now. never going back. zero medications.

Yeah, took me months to get out of that when I quit. I just kept telling myself I was in withdrawal and not to jump.

Sounds like you've never touched weed in your life. If you can't function on it, you were worthless to begin with. Caffeine+ cannabis master race.

Also, you're a faggot tweaker taking kiddie meth. Gtfo.

Yeah I suffer from sleep paralysis sometimes. Can be cool because it's a gateway to lucid dreams. Most of the time it's just uncomfortable and annoying.

That's actually a pretty sound theory.
It's definitely electrical in nature.
Doesn't feel good though.

>How do people do college without being on amphetamines lol
it's pretty easy. and I'm a depressed/anxious loser

better than feeling like shit all the time though

that's a SNRI right?

Anyone here have experience coming of an SSRI? Let me know what I'm in for if I ever stop taking Sertraline

OP some of us have genuine mental illness' and this has nothing to do with politics. Why don't you make a thread about googles and quit bashing drug companies that actually help some people

Warning to you guys considering tianeptine. It has a really shitty half life and only lasts a few hours. It did give me opiate effects in high dosages though and made me pretty euphoric. However, it gave me face twitches and was almost an addictive antidepressant to me.

I think weed is the worst drug. I enjoyed it in the beginning but now it gets me in a weird depressed head space. It makes me think critically of myself and makes me psychotic.

I started at 22 during last year of uni. Similar to you but stayed the fuck away from coke and meth. Went through a lot of benadryl and essentially PCP during my last year of Uni. Shit got weird but I graduated and 4th year was my best academically. Good on you for working your way back on track, I'd say stay away from anything beyond booze and social weed during school.

>was almost an addictive antidepressant to me.
you mean you have to take it all the time (like any other anitdepressant), or you want to take more and more of it as time goes on?

In Alberta you would be surprised that all the Natives are hooked on meth. I am not gonna fuck with it again I ran into my buddy that used to do it with me and it really destroys lives. We seem to have no heroin in Canada though.

How old are you? Thinking about going to school for accounting but I'm 24 and don't really want to be in it until I'm 30. The alternative is hacking it as a web developer/designer, which I am not even a quarter of the way decent at but I could skip having to go to school.

If you cold turkey it
-Electric spasm/shock sensations at random intervals
-Trouble focusing reduced attention span
-Anxiety and Depression

The proper way to do it is to taper off, reducing dosage each week. If you plan on stopping tell your doctor and get his advice.

The half life of tianeptine means you need to redose it multiple times a day for it to work around the clock. I ordered the powder a while back when you could buy it on ebay and just dissolved it into water and used an oral syringe to do the dosages. I would not recommend. But it works right away there is no build up.

I'm 21 years old. And second year accounting. Don't listen to people who say it's boring or whatever. Know yourself and what kind of stuff you like best. Some prefer writing essays and weaving baskets, others like me prefer following rules and creating spreadsheets and deciding what to do to allocate costs and what not.

well I already have anxiety/depression

Not planning to stop atm. I know about tapering too, my doctor has already mentioned the process to me. I've slowly tapered up. Thanks user.

>writing essays
w-what's wrong with studying history desu

I am procrastinating writing an essay in management right now. I hate the APA and MLA bullshit and all the jargon in these classes.

Shlomo: "Shut it Down!"

>2015+1
>Not using nootropics instead of jew pills
>I was using everyfucking drug except heroin and meth. It fucked me up for 2 years and it went away after 2 months of noots.

If you have a good / large Uni near you, check out biochemical engineering / genetics.

That is the next big field. Huge opp

idk I figure that I've been taking them long enough that my brain is already as fucked up as it can get so I might as well just keep taking them

I've had horrible depression for many years and I've refused to take anti-depressants. I had a few friends that got fucked up badly by anti-depressants and I really don't want to end up like them. The only real cure for depression is just powering through it.

yeah the formatting is annoying. I use MHRA

> 5-Uridinmonophosphate, Vitamin B Complex
> Bacopa monnieri extract
> Alpha-GPC
> Enjoy life for ever

what noots did you take?

kek, same here user. if it fails oh well, want to end it anyway

OP here, again.

That's prob a stupid idea, tho idk much about noots.

==If you want to cure your depression, look into Negative Air Ionizers. Search for one that has VERY low Ozone production. don't rely on it too much.

==If you want to improve cognitive function? Take the precursors for neurotransmitters. Do not eat prepared foods. Only self-cooked meats, veges, and fruits.

==If you want to get rid of muscle tightness or muscle fatigue related illnesses such as IBS or TMJ, take Magnesium Oxide with a meal for 2 months.

==Want to sleep better? Lift son.

5- Uridinmonophosphate, Vitamin B Complex
Piracetam
CDP-Choline
5-HTP
Omega Mix

I think you dont know how shitty life can be if you fucked up your brain. I know alot about neurochemistry and taking the precursors wont do shit in this case. L-Dopa would ony get me psychotic and 5-HTP will just make you sleepy. I could wait 15 years so homeostasis does what the noots will do in 2.

Everyone should take more SSRIs even if they are healthy

This nigger right here. I've been on and off regular exercise routines for years and whenever I'm off it, I get depressed as fuck after a few months. My only point of contention is
>3 hrs a week
This is like minimum to not feel retarded. Aim for minimum 1-2hrs at least 5 days a week. First two weeks are hell but after that you'll feel like a god even before you start seeing big results. Friendly reminder that your diet is 80% of your lifting results. Get to it depressed bros, heal thyself.

SSRIs are more dangerous and addictive than half the illegal stuff. I was on it for a short while for PTSD and stress. Made me suicidal.

>Aim for minimum 1-2hrs at least 5 days a week

I barely have the energy to eat or go outside, let alone kill myself doing that.

What works best for you? You seem exactly like me.

if you think SSRIs are bad try taking antipsychotics. now THAT stuff destroys your brain

Psychosis sounds absolutely horrible. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. To have your brain turn on you like that...

Can't teach the 4cucks anything.
Learn bio-chemistry, and maybe you'll understand that you shouldn't fuck with a complex system. Don't stick your dick in the gears m80.

KEK, its a Chaim from BurritoVille.
Nice namefag kike.

Pharma user here
Anti-psychotics actually shrink the size of your brain.
There was a test on a bunch of monkey about 10 years ago, in which the monkeys were given a normal dose of anti-psychotics for 18 months. (ie zyprexa).

The monkeys lost roughly 10% of their brain mass. Even to this day, the psychiatry est. pretends that schizophrenia causes the brain to shrink, even though its proven that the meds shrink brains.

TLDR

If you take the Pharma Jew. You are a legendary fucking retard. As low as a nigger.

Kratom works best for depression but you get addicted. I used it on and off for five years.

My current daily blend is basic:

> coffee
> 15mg dexedrine
> smoke a cigar later in the day or nicotine patch since I am trying to quit
> take the other 15mg after school
> coffee
> maybe some wine on the weekend

Otherwise mate if you have serious depression kratom is the best short term fix but it will be illegal soon.

When I was still an addict oddly enough the combo that nearly killed me was Haldol and accidently mixing it with Paxil (I was given the wrong drug by a shitty friend).

I try to sleep off my tweak from the Haldol which my buddies said would help. Two hours later I wake up and am hungry. I go to make some fish and I start choking and am unable to breath. For a few minutes I literally start choking on my breath. I could barely stand up and made it to my friends door and fell to the ground and knocked on it. I got them to call the ambulance. By the time they came I was going in fifteen to twenty second spurs of not being able to breath. They shot me up with benadryl in the ambulance and it somehow stopped the choking.

Antipsychotics are wack. Also when they brought me to the hospital my face went plastic and demented and I had a massive smile I could not stop with my muscles and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and it literally was hurting my eyeballs. It lasted for hours and was the worst moment of my life desu

they changed my life for the better, can't really hate them, I'm much more confident which has allowed me to be more creative and learn more. FUCKING HATED THE Erectile Dysfunction though although I still have depression, I've learned to cope though

btw, around 3 months into ssri treatment, they literally start feeling like a semi-mdma high 24/7 shits so great if you want legal molly

brains dont actually exist my friend.

Then maybe you should fucking get food delivered. If you're on 500 calories a day you dont have the energy to do anything except slowly wither away. If you want to make a change, then you need to eat, and you need to exercise.

Bro my entire family is on antidepressants and will be for their entire lives. Fucked up shit.

We literally oil complex machines everyday dumb fuck

We don't exist unless you observe us

it does, but honestly i take zyprexa and large amounts of setraline and its probably for the best that i do

The only person that I knew on SSRIs killed herself. She was always super moody and insane. My roommate and her we going out. One night they had a huge fight and he told her to get all her shit and to get out of our apartment. She was crying and hysterical. He went to his night shit job, I went to sleep. I woke up the next day and saw her grabbing her things and I said goodbye to her. I left for work for 10 minutes and forgot something and went back to my house real quick. When I opened the door she was dead, she hung herself in such a manner that when you walk through the front door she's right in your face. Shr wanted her boyfriend/my roommate to find her when he came back from work. Her face was purple and contorted in pain. I'll never forget it.

I almost took a picture of her before calling the police but I thought that was a bad idea so I just slipped her student ID in my wallet so I would always have something to remind me of her. Because that's the first and so far only dead person I've seen up close.

Insurance, senpai. Remember, our medical system is built to bleed you of your cash at all levels. No insurance? Pay out the ass. Yes insurance? Pay out the ass for said insurance.

It's not. It's just an involuntary twitch.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, it's helped me tons. Like, I can actually focus on shit instead of just staring into space in apathy.

>Anti-depressants kill curiosity, and cause depression and autism

>weed is also very amazing but using weed in moderation is almost impossible. unless you are a fucking wizard with addiction. it takes lots of practice
This.
People will say that weed is not addictive, and chemically it may not be, but I've yet to meet anyone who has weed and doesn't smoke it regularly. I haven't had any for a while now, so I don't feel the need to use it, but every time I use it, I have a sudden urge to return to it the following day.

The thing that sucks about SSRI is that it doesn't stop depression right away, but it might shake you up enough to actually act on your depression. It takes two weeks actually. Side-effects show up right away. Oops.

Actually started back on SSRI's today. It's been 12 hours and I already feel better. If it takes 2 weeks, you need to up your dosage. It should take 5 days tops.

Jesus christ mate. Sorry to hear that... Glad to hear you are off it.
Why were you taking haldol? Thats literally the oldest and cheapest anti-psy on the market!
Its known to cause tremors and mental deterioration...

>ssri's are like molly
Sup chaim, whatcha doin tonight rabbi?
Just shitpostin?

Machines aren't complex.
This is complex
youtube.com/watch?v=yKW4F0Nu-UY
youtube.com/watch?v=dMPXu6GF18M#t=3m10s

You 4.cucks and your lack of knowledge is disgusting to fullch.ans

Thanks for the FB post OP. I'm going to share this with my middle-aged female friends!

that's retarded bullshit

I bet you think the moon landing was fake

I meant for someone with serious depression taking SSRIs for the first time.

They also act against anxiety and you won't feel like a wound-up spring within hours.

No seriously, you might be the dumbest faggot ever.
It takes weeks for SSRIs to work.

If "Its working goys!" after 12 hours?
Then you are either a lying faggot, or another shill.

This

Kill me

You clearly have never used SSRI's before.

good for you

don't listen to those amateur tin foil hat losers

I've been prescribed so many different antidepressants that I lost track. Started taking them at around 15 years old. Not sure if it's the drugs or something else entirely, but it feels like my reading comprehension and long term memory have gotten worse over time. I also haven't really enjoyed anything for years. No strong positive or negative emotions. Just nothing. I don't care about anything or anyone. My dick doesn't work either, but that's from another problem.
I've also wondered if these drugs can affect growth for people who are still developing. But I think the larger problem for me was probably being malnourished during adolescence.
Anyway, even if these things fucked me over, I would blame my parents more than anyone else.

It depends on the person, fuckface, for some it works almost immediately, some take months

don't pretend to be a doctor, little kid

Thanks for posting this op. I got off of them and when I did I started to realize how I did nothing with my life during that time period. I may now have a name for it.

Thanks.

don't use porn again, 80% of the threads issues are gone after 2 weeks
heard it here first
wanna call me out for being a faggot? do it yourself

>people in this thread that have never taken a biology course
>people in this thread using anecdotal evidence as proof
>people not reading the millions of studies that are favorable for SSRIs

enjoy your depression fags. remember to kill yourself in a bathtub for easy cleanup

Pic related is for you.

btw I know, fapping is porn is virtual cucking and robs sorry 4faggots of their self-esteem.

Took Lexapro, pretty much the complete opposite. I'd argue that I was less curious when I cut them cold turkey.

I feel a lot better now, I actually started getting emotional at sad things while taking lexapro, and still do now that I quit taking it.

That said, I don't think people should take SSRIs for long periods of time.

>im considering taking adderal for no longer thana year.

Pic related.

Digits Confirm ***kek***

Oh man you sure showed us. Its a school night, and you have tests tomorrow, better get some rest kiddo.

I don't know how to stop taking anti-depressants. I've been taking them for most of my life. Do I quit cold turkey, or wean myself off, or what?

>The Pharma Jew would never try to hurt you goy.
>We're just here to help. Here take these pills, they make the feels go away.
hehehehe, stupid goyim
:^)

I was on SSRIs and hopped off them without telling anyone due to them making it impossible to masturbate. My mom found out and I had to tell her the reason why.

I'm on 20mg of Citalopram / day.
Seem to feel somewhat fuzzy and disengaged but certainly beats wanting to Wade into the ocean and drown myself.

OP Here. Lsat post b4 I watch home movies.

Get a negative air ionizer (make sure it has VERY low ozone output). Also, if you have BTC, look into buying a small amount of liquid LSD for micro dosing.

I would highly recommend the neg air ionizer.

anyways. Stop taking the pills once the ionizer arrives. If you become depressed again, just go back on the pills a month later.

I only took Haldol a couple times. I was not the smartest person at the time and was living in this housing situation where I was around lots of people my age who were also doing a lot of drugs and most often had some type of disorder like schizophrenia. I purchased what I thought was dexedrine and buddy said to crush up the pills and rail it. I did the dumbest thing ever and ended up railing Paxil. Complete noob mistake and ridiculous thinking that I did that.

But I got really sick from it and nauseous and one of my other friends who took Haldol said they would give it to opiate addicts in withdrawal for minor relief of nausea. For some reason the Haldol made my throat and tongue swell up when paired with the Paxil still in my system and cut off my breath.

The ER guys even told me that Haldol is an old, dirty, shitty drug and he is surprised that my friend was still prescribed it. The stuff was literal trash and that feeling of not being able to breathe was the worst. My vision started blacking out too.

& I know you are prob wondering why I say negative air ionizer. It has to do with a scientists named chizhevsky who studied the impact of ionic particles on the atmosphere.

Long story later:
He subjected some rats to positive ionized air, and some to negative ionized air.
He found that the rats with neg air ionizer became excited and high-energy, while the rats with pos air ionizer became lethargic and apathetic.

If you wanna learn more about this, just google chizhevsky.
Here's a study about it
researchgate.net/publication/225692821_The_effect_of_negative_air_ions_on_the_respiratory_organs_and_blood

positive air ions increase red blood cell production, and increase oxygen to the body.

Pce out 4tards. Sincerely, 8tard

SSRIs are sometimes blue pills but they are matrix style blue pills even if their not always literally blue. You shouldn't take them; they are bad for you.

A little bit of valium + kratom to ween of an antidepressant would work. Then obviously get off those drugs too.

******NEGATIVE AIR IONS INCREASE RED BLOOD CELL PRODUCTION...*****

Anyways, pce

Yea, the pharma jew is truly a disgusting creature. All the drugs they prescribe are pur poison.
Anyways, check out my last 2 posts. That should help with your depression.

Not depressed bud. I am not someone that wakes up and cries and shit. I more or less and looking to feel more. I need to exercise and shit.

I've been on 40mg of fluoxetine for six months and I've never felt better.

adderall is unrelated to SSRIs you dong

Escitalopram made my life better, 100%.

I used to dread and feel anxiety in certain social situations. Now I can boldly handle myself as I should be able to in those same situations.

im on wellbutrin and retardeds amounts of weed

ITT: 1st world problems. I don't know anyone on this crap.

Do all you Burgers and Leafs get drugged at an early age? Has the ability to stop, think, question, and critically review what you are told to do been completely forgotten?

Honestly social anxiety is the result of not putting yourself out there and being a pussy. I have massive social anxiety too but after being in an uncomfortable social situation for an hour or two the tension starts to go away. If you avoid it the tension builds.

used to take ssri but didnt do anything noticeable so i stopped taking them

The doctors in this fucking country will give you everything except the stuff that actually works

Maybe for you, but for me before sometimes the thoughts in my head are louder than what's going on around me. SSRIs (lexapro, specifically) actually make me feel like I'm socializing properly.

I'll add I've been working out regularly for years.

This.

The longer you avoid social contact, the more of an outcast you are in the eyes of the people around you, and in your own mind as well. I've seen practically retarded people make social contact right off the bat, and do better than the intelligent nerd. The trick is to remember that other people have a lot of self-doubt about themselves, and your talking to them, relieves this self-doubt.

Honestly, the trick is learning to live an SS lifestyle, free of degeneracy. & feelings of self-respect will crush all worry of what the sheeple think.

It's never perfect but I really do think the key is exposure to the things that give you the anxiety. If you are exposed over long periods of time you at least calm down a little bit. It may be the toughest thing to do but it is really the only good long term solution besides avoidance or masking it.

hate this anti-science BS
I know a few and thank god they have it since they were suicidal.

What retard takes prescription drugs?

Don't go straight to amphetamines. Start with Ritalin and see how that affects you. It's less potent but with less side effects(come down)

I recommend everyone here with depression watch this it helped me out significantly. youtube.com/watch?v=1RTG7NV1Z7I

Key things in this video:
- you focus more on yourself than anyone else. nobody gives a shit about you or spends more than a few seconds ever thinking about you besides maybe your close friends and family
- you put way more pressure on yourself and think much worse about yourself than anyone else ever does. the only things people think about you are basically "oh hey, there's the guy from my science class last semester. cool". move on.

Just basically: Nobody really gives a shit about you so stop worrying so much and this should free you. The redpill of being older is that you know you will never see these people again so STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK.

I can tell from your post that you are under 21

Reminder that the best treatment for depression is a healthy relationship with God

This. I am stuck on Venlafaxine because getting off of it is a fucking nightmare. I have experienced half the conditions in the DSM IV while withdrawing from that shit.

Bruh you have a sensory addiction. Go spend some significant time innawoods and stop shitposting here so often. Internet addiction is real.

fuck that, only healthy relationship is with kek

I went from Christian to Atheist.

Now I find myself taking a few minutes praying to God every night. I ask for forgiveness and wish the best to my friends and family. Still not 100% sure if I believe everything in the Bible but this shit keeps me sane and my life was shit without God. I feel like I try to help people out more now too and don't ask for anything in return.

PROTIP

DXM is the best antidepressant

Helped with mellowing out, started feeling emotion again, nofap was ez mode.

Olney's lesions are total bullshit.

300 mg once a week and never looked back

Dex it fgts

I took something like 600mg of DXM and smoked weed on it. Pupils were full circle and it was pretty interesting. Ketamine is cool and if anyone here remembers MXE that was dope too. I wanna IM ketamine before I die at least. K-hole was one of my most intense drug experiences.

>durrr chemistry too hard duhh drrr

iktf man that shit was scary and the cunt dr didn't believe me

Oh that's just the implanted microchip

We don't have Adderall here but i've been on Ritalin with and without Escitalopram.
The Ritalin mixes well with Escitalopram but i think Adderall would be a bad idea since Amphetamines release Serotonin so you would cause too high levels which could be uncomfortable.

I'm privately insured and i found the brand Escitalopram to be better (could be Placebo though) so i pay almost a 100 bucks for a pack of 100x 10mg

I took Citalopram before Escitalopram, also 20mg and when you switch to 10mg Escitalopram you notice how much cleaner it feels, would recommend you switch too and 10mg Escitalopram equals 20mg Citalopram.

Exactly, i'm not a fan of people who think every SSRI (or medication in general) is pure evil and so so so dangerous, usually citing a few cherry-picked cases.
Usually those cases involve someone who isn't depressive or anxious but someone who is bipolar or something where SSRIs themself can fuck you over.
Often the people who report alot of bad experiences or hospitalization also took several other drugs, drank alcohol at the same time but of course it's easier to blame the SSRI than the hard stuff.

Another Redpill:
If you are overweight there is a very good chance you have at least mild sleep apnea and are basically borderline suffocating while you sleep. See a sleep specialist and maybe go on CPAP and see if that fixes your symptoms that you may be misattributing to low T, depression, ADHD etc

Yeah I had brain zaps for 2 weeks when I stopped taking Cipralex. They start occurring more and more... good god.

At least with adderall you're just tried for a couple days.

How do you find ritalin?

I take 20mg IR up to 3x per day, I used to take concerta which is modified release and lasts about 10hrs, didn't like the comwdown and apetite loss all day.

I got lucid dreams and sleep paralysis when I quit smoking weed heavily.

Not sure if I'm thinking of the same thing as the other anons, but. . . When I was on antidepressants I would have these weird, brief stops. It was like the fps suddenly dropping irl.

Not for me. The more I put myself out there, the more I feel like a wanna be outsider and the realization that people approach everyone else but me never goes away. Then you get ignored by people you thought were friends.

I don't really do any heavy dissociative trips anymore desu

I just think that high 1st/low 2nd plat headspace is great for dissolving anxiety and depression. You just feel... good. The world is fascinating and vivid. Life is beautiful.

Just dosed my weekly 300 and listening to some chill ass drone.

Wait, so, no fap is real?

Asking out of curiosity: does modafinil / provigil fuck up your brain too?

Man I wish I was you.

I'm 27 now, but I started uni when I was 21... all that time off from highschool and still went for a meme degree. I'm thinking about taking the prereqs through CPACanada and then going for my CPA.

Can confirm all this, was on SSRIS from age 12-16 and it killed my drive to learn
I can still learn and memorize stuff just as well but it's a chore, back before I used to sit on the couch and watch documentaries for hours
Also my imagination is significantly worse

>Tfw just got off of seroquil and now weening off of lithium
Fuck the psychiatrist. I can literally fap 3 times a day and still have juice.

I was on this shit from 10 to 23.

I'm pretty much a fuckup who can't feel anymore.

This isn't exactly a research study but fuck I believe it.

Sounds like a seizure

i was put on anti psychotics and anti depressants when i was about 6 and kept on them until about 16

i also had a shitty childhood so i now have a diagnosis of PTSD (legit, to be more accurate it should be Complex PTSD which is basically a proposed disorder caused by very long periods of high stress leading to the fight-flight response and CNS in general becoming hyperactive to everything that's not normal or has previously been perceived as a threat, PTSD is the closest disorder and technically fits), dissociate all the time, don't have any strong emotions, and basically have no drive in general.

i'm still capable of working and participating in society, but there is a genuine rift between me and most people and i have a strong feeling being constantly drugged up for a decade on shit normally reserved for adults lead to it.

Some chick I just fucked over the summer randomly messaged me today and said her period was late. Thing is, I never even blew a load in her because I was so high on kratom most of the time we were together. I'm worried though because now she said she is married and moved to BC with this guy who apparently would want to take care of the baby. I have no idea if this is real or if she is fucking with me.

Just a question but what are the odds of getting a chick pregnant if you don't even ejaculate. My only concern was that I was a newbie when this happened and the condom ripped and I fucked her for a few minutes with a rip in the condom before noticing and slipping a new one on. I never cummed or anything.

Oh and in terms of amphetamines ritalin was the worst for me.

IMHO:

> meth is the best with the least side effects. best duration and most calmness depending on the way you take it. Obviously higher doses and the ease of taking massive doses ruin it for therapeutic potential

> dexedrine is my favorite ADD med
> addy is second best but they add levo in it for more physical stimulation to prevent abuse
> vyvanse is good too it metabolizes into dextroamphetamine (dexedrine)
> ritalin is not my favorite one but I heard it can give you a coke like rush if you shoot it
> concerta is not good

Generally the concerta// ritalin family are shit and dexerine is nice and relaxing without the anxiety I get a bit more on adderrall.

If this is true then please explain why Canadians are smarter, healthier, and happier than Americans despite being on more antidepressants?

I get 10mg IR (Generic) and 30mg XR (Novartis)
I put the little balls of the XR in a glass of water so the IR ones automatically dissolve and the others stay fine, then drink it (works better for me for some reason).
I had issues at first with appetite loss and nervosity, that changed once my doc told me to try different timings an different dosages until i figured a schedule that gave me no side effects nor comedown (took me a year though).
I must say that taking Escitalopram with Ritalin also has a positive effect on the Ritalin side effects though, especially the appetite and anxiety.
Escitalopram makes you hungry.
What also helps awesome when you're on Ritalin is taking Magnesium-Citrate (which is healthy anyway since most people in the western world lack Magnesium).
I drink about 900mg Magnesium Citrate in a glass of water in the evening a few hours before comedown and it makes me sleepy and relaxed.
Ritalin dries you out of certain Minerals which then causes side effects because your body is lacking the usual. Isotonic Drinks are also great to combat that

Do women lie about missing their periods to fuck with you? Sorry yo this shit is troubling me right now there is no fucking way.

I know this is Cred Forums but whatever.

If you have ADD meds try this. Crush up the beads, dissolve the beads into water into a spoon or something, drop the cotton in or not and use an oral syringe to suck up the mixture. Then plug it and you get a much more intense effect from any amphetamine (especially meth). Some of my best rushes were plugging it but it obviously is not as good as shooting them.

I was on lexapro for idk 5 - 6 months as a teenager

I quit that shit cold turkey .. I couldn't move without being nauseous for weeks, quitting adderall cold turkey wasn't nearly as bad

ITT: Loads of conspiracy theory pseudo-science that's almost as bad as the Anti-GMO or Anti-Vaccine crowd.

Yes, you should always be quite wary of taking new meds, especially ones that affect your mind. If you're only struggling with mild depression then you'd be much better off getting your friends/family/whoever to force you to get outside and exercise and stuff. Put the power in their hands so you can't say no.
But for others, SSRIs are literally a lifesaver, especially for those dealing with extreme anxiety. I've been on Sertraline for nearly ten years now, a heavy 200mg/day dose, and I can hardly express how much my life has improved for the better. Ten years ago I could barely hold a simple conversation and was completely incapable of expressing my thoughts, emotions or opinions, verbally or otherwise. It would take hours upon hours to finish a simple 10-min school assignment, and I nearly flunked out of high school completely. Things didn't go perfectly overnight, but I did begin a marked improvement almost immediately and have steadily improved since. Now I'm finally graduating college, have had multiple opportunities to study in my field around the globe, and am getting ready to enter graduate school in a foreign country.
I tried going off my meds for about six months a year ago, and the result was disastrous. Went right back on, and everything's great again. In cases where they're really needed, SSRIs really do work wonders.

What if you have aspergers, no friends, exercise makes you angry and upset, and meds including rTMS don't work?

Try choking yourself or huff duster lol

I dunno. I'm not a mental health expert, I only have experience with extreme anxiety disorders.
Try to find a way to make the best of it I guess? So long as you can support yourself/contribute to society in some way or another, no matter how small, and find something you care about to keep living, nothing else really matters.

this is 100% true for me. not socializing makes me literally retarded in the brain.

I tried volunteering for a year at the library and it made me feel like a retard.

kratom works well for depression man. just a few tsp per day.

buy a half kilo while u still can

Been taking mood stabilizers for a while and they evened me out but I'm so goddamn tired and my memory is terrible

I hope it isn't degenerative but I feel like the good outweighs the bad in my case

SSRIs are shit for bipolar patients btw. Depression seems like a common misdiagnosis for BP.

What if ones serotonin levels are already very low

The actual event that triggers the anxiety is often much less than that of the fear and you thinking about it before hand. To get over your fear you have to face your fears and DO instead of think because your mind plays tricks on you.

Take someone who is afraid of flying. It seems like an irrational fear. This person might avoid flying their entire lives and opt for long road trips in their car to get to family events or whatever. However, lots of trouble could have been avoided if they simply faced the fear head on and got on the plane. They might suffer an anxiety attack and have the worst day of their lives, but through exposure they will realize there was nothing to worry about at all.

This is the same in life. You can avoid all you want but you are just missing out in the end and that is a lose lose.

makes it difficult for me to form coherent sentences. it's like nervousness overrides my cognitive awareness and makes me say weird shit sometimes.

I might add that anxiety attacks are completely different from panic attacks, which are unprovoked and essentially uncontrollable. Panic disorder often requires medication because of blackouts.

i literally have panic attacks. i need to socialize with people daily and if i do that then i am a normal human. but if i go weeks or months without lots of socializing, or even days, honestly, i will get panic attacks when faced w the situations.

it freaks me out how behaviors and actions can be more effective then drugs but i think socializing is crucial to my mental health.

perhaps i mean anxiety attacks, given your most recent post.

The thing I came to understand was that you are your biggest judge by a thousand times and if you deem that you are not worthy or you are not living up to what you should be doing then that will affect all your social interactions. The solution is either to change your behavior or realize that nobody is worried about your life or spends more than two seconds thinking about you besides your family.

I know what you mean. This happened to me recently at a concert. Socializing and getting out more helps inoculate you against these types of situations but medication is unavoidable in a lot of instances. I don't think anything is wrong with that. It's like just have to do your part to keep the socializing up too.

The more time I go without being exposed to social and visual and auditory stimulus, and if I'm suddenly thrown into that, I'm more likely to overheat.

Think of how detached you and most everyone is compared to when you were a kid. You were playing all day, talking to people all day, ect. Now people are bundled up and isolated.

Also in grade school if you had anxiety bullies honestly would act as a tool of social cohesion to bust your ass and make you conform to the group. The whole bully thing actual serves a purpose. Now you are not allowed to insult anyone so socially isolated retardism gets out of hand without anyone being able to call it out.

>exercise makes you angry and upset
my fucking what

learn to control your emotions

don't allow your diagnosis to dictate who you are

also exercise probably makes you upset because you don't know what you're doing. try a book on lifting such as Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe or Bigger, Leaner, Stronger by some faggot with the last name of Mathews

Is Hydroxyzine a Benzo?
You can trip balls with higher doses

Fuck off. It turned me into a zombie in less than a month. I threw that shit in the garbage. Rather have pains in my guts forever than give up my mind.

I've been working with a number of personal trainers and I've had a lot of physical gains over the past half year, but emotionally it feels like I'm on a roller coaster.

High dosage of Pentobartital brothers. I will give you the cure if you so wish. A peaceful death awaits you if you hurry now. I will give you the key to it's synthesis and identification.
t.Big Pharma Chemical Engineer

I have the opposite problem, no SSRI = slow, not interested in anything.

On SSRI, want to learn, do science or build things until I pass out and can't sleep. I get effects you would normally associate with aderall or something, at least with setraline.

I'm 26. I took an SSRI called Lexapro from ages 12 to 20. Around 20 I was redpilled by /new/ and was motivated to turn my life around. I made the mistake of having my psychiatrist (who was Jewish) prescribe me new medication, because I thought that maybe it could be used to help me. I've always been a really shy person who has had trouble making friends, so changing to a better medication if it could help me seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately, the Lexapro never really seemed to do anything useful. The week of starting the new medication, my hairline began receding rapidly, so much that my head constantly felt itchy from hair falling out. I immediately went off the medication and never even went to him again, but my hairline is still receding to this day. It's definitely not a coincidence that my hairline began receding immediately when I began taking the medication. I don't remember the name of it, but I recall searching online and finding stories like mine.

It's hard to say how the Lexapro affected during my teenage years, because I was on it for such a long time, but I definitely think it affected my intellectual curiosity at least while I was on it. I flunked out of college after a semester and was a NEET for a couple years after finishing high school. After going off the medication I got a degree in electrical engineering and received a high GPA. Learning that it could have permanently damaged me is infuriating, because it means I'll never reach my full potential.

it's almost as if the effects of different antidepressants vary substantially from person to person, and what's helpful overall to one might be harmful overall to another...

Cred Forums please advise

i have severe adhd

No, not the meme add you tell your doctor to get some gibs.

No i mean the pants on head adhd.

I mean the adhd that encourages you to get on the school intercom.

The type of adhd that prevents you from sleeping

the type of adhd that prevents you from getting virtually anything done.

I want to take my life back but i also don't want to get btfo'd

Please advise...

If i do get meds...what should i take?

(also i've been on meds before but have always stopped after a few weeks or months because i wouldn't like the way i felt and i felt it took away from my personality, but i'm at a point in my life where i want to get serious and i feel like i need the meds)

vyvanse if you want a stimulant
although I advise non-stimulant adhd meds, less mind altering and you can actually sleep at night

if i feel a general anxiety would a stimulant be bad for me?

Also, are there any studies yet on the long term effects of adhd meds?

This will be my last post most likely since I'm going to bed soon.

1) go to your doctor or a walk in clinic if you are desperate
2) describe ADD symptoms. The key however is to not list them off like you are reading a website page.

List specific real life situations so they are more personal: "My boss Jim at my firm assigns me a task. I start that task, but instead of completing it I start something new. By the end of the week nothing is done and I am so frustrated!". Like that.
3) Oh and always make sure to appear clean cut and presentable when you go to the doctor and make sure if you are struggling you have a cover story that shows you are either working or in school
4) If they ask if you have depression, anxiety, insomnia, always say NO even if it is a lie
5) You might get a concerta prescription or a referral to an ADD doc
6) You might do a questionnaire. Try to exaggerate your answers but make them realistic.
7) If you get a script take whatever you get. Then each time you come back, report different side effects until you get desired med. Never ask for an increase in dose or a specific med. Just say "this concerta is making me nauseous (to get switched to something better) or "my concerta isn't working very long anymore" (to get higher dosage)

I think i have it easier than this.

I have an official diagnosis done when i was younger and when i got expelled from highschool.

I have the documents and everything i need to get meds rather easily.

The problem is....what meds. ya know?

Can confirm. Absolutely terrible stuff to get off.

Get dexedrine or addy. Not a fan of the ritalin like one's they feel more cokeish and nauseating to me without much benefit. Like a shitty coffee

Dexedrine is the smoothest without causing much of any side effects or any anxiety to me. Honestly dexedrine relaxes me.

You could try asking a couple doctors who actually have large amounts of experience with all the different drugs and their possible effects/side-effects, instead of just blindly trusting the words of a bunch of anonymous dudes talking politics on a Laotian fabric-weaving site.

additudemag.com/adhd/article/3330.html
additudemag.com/adhd/article/10076.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztl6lclnkxg

They're now researching the use of ketamine and it's possible mental health benefits even after under 5 uses.

Maybe you can look into that, stay strong and godspeed brother.

Brain zaps are a result of your vision and hearing not syncing up properly. There's a slight delay which causes a very bizarre sensation. Someone mentioned in here seizures and it's very similar to that. If I have brain zaps and have sudden acceleration I basically seize up.

amphetamines are euphoric and they make you happy and productive as fuck without ruining your creativity.

some people like the way this feels way too much though.
it feels great but its not something i would religiously do.

the comedown is very harsh. thats where the sleepaid comes in. or you can smoke weed, its pretty great

proofs

Great vid, thanks for sharing

we do. my jew doctor triad strapped me on like 50mg methlyphenidate a day to cure my "ADD". They did it to my sister too.

neither of us have ADD.

>excercise makes me angry and upset

t. the united states of america