Operation Google

"Google" is the new "nigger"

Remember guys who think it will never catch on: there's still a low chance it will, and imagine the damage and keks it will cause.
Trigger these googles!

Remember guys that this is fucking retarded and sounds like it was thought up by 12 year olds. I'll stick to nigger

Remember how fast the echoes caught on

All ducking Google's must plucking hang

I fucking hate Googles who's with me?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\stupid but kkk

You can, it's actually good if there are people who keep using nigger as the primary insult, as we should remember not to censor ourselves. Keep using nigger, yank

Cause the Echoes meant something, this is just 12 year olds 2edgy4me raid against the internet.

>tfw no google gf

No, it Isn't. It just makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

Read ops pic and tell me this isn't a good cause. At the very least we can confuse some Normies.

GAS THE SKYPES AND HANG ALL GOOGLES MEME WAR NOW

Please clarify how this is edgy

"Remember, free speech is not hate speech."

Please help us Fix Cred Forums and the Alt-Right, lets Make America Great again and lets not give those Googles a reason to call us Racists.

Also remember not all Googles, are Googles, some of them are contributing Members to society, that Pay Taxes, vote, and are not much different than you and me.

i like how you autistically tried to work in a counter to every argument pre-emptively

I agree with all this idea but I won't censor myself just because google changed its policy or something. I will have no problem to read blogs referring to niggers as googles because they need exposure, but personally I don't really give a fuck.

This is self censorship. You are literally volunteering to stop using an offensive word.

Googles detected.

I was actually speaking in favor of google

Menymenw what did Kek mean by this?

>Successful Google
>Why do Googles Stink?
>Google's the Problem with America today
>I would never let my wife go on a Google

I guess this kind of works.

Googles need to burn and hang

shill

alright I'm convinced fuck googles

As a black man I find this extremely retarded. Stop being such pussies and call us niggers straight out. It is humorous.

Googllover

Stop sucking goog cock you fuckin cuckfaggot freak

Try saying that to my Face you Filthy Google.

The problem is it sounds goofy as fuck.

The word needs to have bite to it, like the original. It needs to have impact when you say it, shout it.. spit it through clenched teeth in anger.

Bump, may this thread go down in history.

Moon man, Moon man, can't you see
Spics and googles need to hang from trees
And I just love your racist ways
I guess that's why their mom is google and you're so great

GOOGLE POWER

Googls trying to maintain their googly privilege by being called LE SCARY WORD THAT GETS THEM SYMPATHY

Nice try google faggot, you googs need to burn

Don't capitalize it, idiot, google isn't a company, it's just a slur for filthy googs

Oh we will still call you nigger, google

It's not about you, goog, it's about the company called Google

Google brand is worth hundreds of billions, imagine the butthurt if we make it associated with niggers.

people should use them interchangeably

watch Google have to ban google from the internet, and it literally has to ban itself and change it's name.

This will be the greatest of great successes.

will lead to a few keks, you fuckin google

HOLY SHIT HAPPENING SERGEY BRIN ONE OF THE GOOGLE FOUNDERS HAD A STROKE

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

You know what I fucking hate?

How fucking googles go googly googled (stupid) when they're drunk. Don't ever get around a drunk google or he'll spin around and make dumbass baby sounds!

That's why we call those fucking niggers googs/googles

Niggoogs/googs/google woogles/woogles need to BURN

Yea y'all are a bunch of Ranch dressing cucks that are afraid to grow a pair and look a nigga in the eye when you pass by in the streets. And here I thought there were actually real men here. Guess I am on the wrong board.

Have fun with your shit me me you pussy ass yahoos.

FUCK GOOGLE

Googles are quite volatile creatures aren't they?

yahoo is a slur for white trash

googles are actual niggers. Remember don't capitalize it, it's a word like 'nigger'. I fucking hate googles!!!!

Yea you are a water melon loving nigger that are afraid to grow a pair and look a cracka in the eye when you pass by in the streets. And here I thought there were actually real men here. Guess I am on the wrong board.

Have fun with your shit me me you pussy ass google

Alex is a stupid google

Skypes control the media

PRAISE KEK

The censoring algorithm thingy hasn't even be implemented yet (I think). it would also probably hurt liberals more cause they're the ones talking about race all the damn time

>Volatile

Fucking yahoos and their shit speak. I fucked your bitch in the back of my google truck.

You mad yahoo boy?

I fucking hate Googles

k, cya

This is cringe-tier retarded and OP is a shill shilling for Cred Forums to be made to look like a bunch of autists (not that they're wrong), thus discrediting the """alt-right"""

>OP is a you know what

no

DON'T CAPITALIZE IT, IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE REFERRING TO THE COMPANY. NO ONE CAPITALIZES NIGGER, DO THEY?

>Posting King Nigoog
Topkek you fucking google-lover

Brilliant. The scary white supremacists of a small, irrelevant image-board about anime and memes make a half-hearted attempt to literally change the English language.
How will Google ever recover?

If you know any russian whatsoever that caption looks extremely retarded.

Dlelt this.

Better yet, how will GOOGLES ever recover?

Make sure not to capitalize it.

KEK WILLS IT

Seriously, looks like a retarded google monkey created it

>muh dick

Thanks for proving how much of a google you are.

Any actual arguments? Or are you just going to google some more?

You in pic.

Got some of those cringey normalfag image macros to spread

that was hard to watch

Kill googles, burn skypes, fuck school

ITT Newfags think they are gonna tarnish the name of one of the most recognizable companies in the name by associating it with niggers.

>How will Google ever recover?

By hiring more nig nogs to 'even the playing field'

CURRENT YEAR

To make things easier all references to the search engine should be designated as "nigger". As in "nigger it"

Fucking typical yahoo thinking that everything is an argument. smhh

And I just realized that I could sniff out Cred Forumsacks in my school just by them saying google. Looks like I'll have some fresh ass to kick and I won't get in trouble. I have this thread as evidence and will be let off for being provoked. Feels good.

> slowclap.gif
Well played.

>tfw this google thing actually solely based on the fact that niggers are ginormous fucking drama queens who got offended by being called a google

HOL UP, do I see some crack ass whiteys usin' the g-word? That is OUR WORD, you fucking yahoos!!!

Hate speech is still speech. And all speech should be free. If you think we should put some random guy's feelings over our own right to speak our minds, you're clearly insane

sleepy doc is actually based

>skypes

onichan my sides

fuck. i was gonna cap this thread but now its even more mandatory

You could've chosen so many other words:
>groid
>nigger
>chimp
>ape
>basketball american

But instead you chose to call them "le googl xD" because it's le super sekret meme. Jesus fucking Christ, this is the worst and most unoriginal meme of 2016.

>isn't funny
>has no meaning
>but hyped because LE GOOGL LMAO SO RANDUMB XD

While we're at it can we make (((Apple))) officially associated with da joos?

>Has no meaning
You dumb googlefuck

hey man, the law is the law, shitface, I just made some new laws

For instance, put the (((Apples))) in the oven

>skinnyfat faggot
>disgusting ape woman
>being that desperate
Jeebus

Trust me you aren't missing out on much.

Mixed girls are where it's at. You feeling me yahoo boy?

or googaboos

Go roleplay somewhere else you faggot

one very butthurt google detected

Kill all googles, gas all kikes, meme war n0w

Kek

Apple pie the Oven!
Bake off Now!

Call the jews skypes
Arabs can be apples

reoccuring digits

Thank you prophet

What

I thought it was stupid at first too, but seeing how many people it triggers like you makes it all worthwhile

Its literally the opposite of random you fucking shill.

Itt: subversive kikes trying to convince Cred Forumstards to self censor in order to make this a safe space for niggers. All of you faggots should kill yourselves.

>doesn't undertand it
Fucking skype detected
The whole point is to associate google with a derogatory word for blacks.

no plz, sand googles is fine

will you comply with THE LAW ??? or co you prefer to rot in some jail, ausstrasized by youyr fellow law abiding citiszens ?

This is a stupid idea and how old was the faggot who had it?

This only needs to last until we get a few articles about it to make it official. Call them whatever you want on here, but use it on twitter.

You overestimate your ability.

One day your spine will be pulled out of your singed cursed black body, and your loved ones will be forced to watch.

this is the most reddit thing ive seen all day

No. You can't censor Cred Forums, we'll say nigger if we feel like it and anyone who "Corrects your speech" is such an obvious faggot kike

>ctrl+f 'renigger'
>nothing

That's not gonna happen cuz' I don't skip leg day.

These skypes need to be gassed

This thread is leddit-tier. When did Cred Forums start to decide not to fuck with googles and skypes?

didn't go where you wanted it to go, senpai ?

OP is an apple

>working out makes you a good combatant

Working out helps up to a point. You will always lose to a more experienced opponent, even if you're several orders stronger than them.

>we wuz Google

Fucking lost

>Didn't even read OP pic
>thinks it's just a random meme
I guess you won't mind if we keep calling niggers googles then, right goog? ;^)

POST MORE GOOGLE APPS WITH NIGGERS THEY ARE VERY FUNNY

I think google should be interchangeable to increase confusion

not just nigger

faggot and kike as well

stop trying to make google happen
it's not going to happen

fuck poles

This is the only funny thing about this Google stuff

This. You are all 12 year olds and redditors trying to cause Cred Forumstards to self censor. Also post proofs about google censoring or gtfo faggots.

>Skypes control the media

ayyyy

I AM THE PART OF KKK AND I LIKE TO KILL GOOGLE
SLAVERY SHOULD BE REINSTATED BECAUSE GOOGLE ARE SUBHUMAN BLACK TRASH
FUCK GOOGLE AND THEIR BLACK SKIN COLOR

That is true, which is why once I feel more confident in my strength, I'll move on to learning a martial art. Not really sure which one though, but muay thai seems good for now I suppose.

We're going to say nigger on here, but it will spill into other outlets.

We're not censoring ourselves from saying nigger.

We're tanking the most expensive brand in history by poisoning it.

Reminder to use Startpage or Duckduckgo instead of Google.

Holy shit dude get these underageb&'s out of here. You got trolled faggots, what Google did is something we would've done 8 years ago.

This is so fucking autistic lmao

wtf i hate google now

What's "bing"?

no, other stuff also matters

Try google
European people art

and see how SKYPES enrich your life with google history.

Those fucking duckduckgos always shitting up Cred Forums and sucking each other off. Why can't they just go to /lbgt/?

stfu you google

Gooks

No.

fug

>shitting up Cred Forums
Cred Forums's dead.

This looks like a false flag operation to help Google identify racists on social media. Adding #GoogleHangout on a picture of a black man being hanged is a little too over the top. It's the kind of thing a scheming leftist would come up with.

duckcuckgo maybe

startpage no fucking way

i find that both tend to be prettu shit at finding things half the time and shartpage is a slow POS

You're a moron if you think anyone is going to be offended when you call them google. It seriously blows my mind how stupid this is; the only explanation is that you kikes are trying to censor Cred Forums.

I missed this announcement. Been off the grid camping innawoods with friends

sourse?

Wait, Google is censoring words now?

Gas The Skypes Software War Now

Oh.

We're calling niggers google. We're associating nigger with google.

Don't you get it? If it sticks, the company will have to retire the most successful brand in history.

They will have to disassociate themselves and spend millions, perhaps billions in advertising to get a new brand in.

This could destabilize the company.

All we need to do is get (((their))) attention.

After google has been defamed, we can again return to calling niggers niggers.

POTENT!!!

Google disinfo shillbots everywhere

No, Nigger is.

>learning
>imma go chimp out right now
Nigger please.

Fuckin butthurt google...

they're working on a technology to do so, yes. They'll then make it open-source so all the social media can ban naughty words.

yall funny
i hope this becomes a thing

>pussy ass yahoo
so is yahoo the new faggot?

This is why it's going to stay.

>the worst and most unoriginal meme of 2016

actually no

"le fugging leabf XDDDD" is.

But this guy is a typical burger autist. ignore

WERE NOT CENSORING OURSELVES WE ARE DOING IT IN OTHER PLACES IN ORDER TO ASSOCIATE NIGGER WITH GOOGLE

SHART
IN
MART

>call niggers something else to fuck with a faggot censorious corp.
>OMG u guise, why are you scared to use the N-word???

Calm down faggots.

Why not just join a boxing class at the gym, you faggot?

The point of the Op is to cause the companies name to be associated with a racial slur so capitalizing it would actually be better.

I guess we should also stop calling them:
dindus
moon crickets
spear chuckers
jigaboos
roodypoos
etc.

Look at how butthurt liberals get by being called "cuck." Googles are gonna flip out, it's all about context.

Holy shit it's actually real

nigger

>You're a moron if you think anyone is going to be offended when you call them google.

>what is context??

I've seen a nigger try to fight someone for referring to him and his group as "fucking Canadians"

They're not THAT dense.

It's fucking real...

Seriously fuck these googles

Literally the most autist thing I've ever heard. Just have the strength of your convictions and say 'nigger', you self-cucking permavirgins.

Best thing that happened to pol since pepe. Its out only way to fight the power, just nigger ''European people art'' if you have any doubts that the nigger search engine is evil. I am currently doing my part on youtube coments and uploading google videos with the related name. Lets flud you tube with this content. We also must start a front on twatter with #google. Imagine if someone goes to this hashtag and its all pictures of googles doing google things. Also this is great for websites that dont allow racial slurs in rhe comments. We have to take this outside of pol as soon as possible.

>moon crickets

i have never actually heard that one

Why are niggers such subhuman savages?

>Society wants people to stop saying nigger
>Use a word different from nigger

????