Dozens of retarded millennials have this stupid shit permanently marked on their body...

Dozens of retarded millennials have this stupid shit permanently marked on their body. How does feel now that your god has portrayed you, bern outs?

I almost forgot about bernie

what a legacy

I don't understand this at all. I'm a millennial, huge Trump supporter, I would never even entertain the notion of getting a Trump tattoo.

that's adam savage you autist

imagine what it's like to lose

I guess we'll never know

Bernieism has never been tried! Bernie Sanders wasn't a true Berner!

It's not the man himself but the ideas and principles he stood for

Yep, that's about what I'd expect a Bernie Sanders supporter to look like.

>retarded idiots branding themselves so I know not to interact with them

It's wont grant any protection in combat I grant you that

Thats one ugly woman.

Is that Dunkey??

Pic related.

On the plus side, you see someone with that tattoo you know very well not to talk to them.

And on the other side we have Cred Forums idiots getting Trumpstamps below the stretchmarks on their fat backs, so their bulls have something to look at while pumping their gay assholes.

I bet the tattoo removal industry is booming right now.

That's because we aren't mentally ill.

Bernout detected.
Cred Forumstards aren't the faggy tattoo types though

It's not like they'll survive long enough for this to become a problem.

>Bernie baby died for nothing

I always laugh when people still refer to themselves as Bernie supporters. Like support him for what?

OOOO ooo hold on, I have this, anytime
I'm down, I read it :3

My sister has Bernie Saunders socks. I found em in the laundry.

you know what to do

cum_sock.jpg

MAGA, guys

Part of being 18 is getting a stupid tattoo you regret immediately, and then saving money for years to get it removed. Your life sounds boring as shit.

>3rd degree full-body bern

Sharpie comes off quite easily in case you weren't aware.

But the humiliation of having been a Trumpanzee will last forever.

I find it hilarious how their hopes and dreams were sucked dry by the banshee as Cuckers bent over and endorsed her.

Don't worry, millennials can always tattoo giant black cocks over their Bernie ink to hide their shame.

It's like a gold star they cant take off or easily hide, makes our work easier.

Trips lol

A jew either way

mighty fine sharpie

Wow you're a short-sighted retard. I'm all for making stupid and rash decisions when you're young, but getting a tattoo from the local scratcher at the corner tattoo parlor isn't one of them.

About 60mil people voted for Romney in 2012.
McCain in 08
Kerry in 04
etc. etc.
Every four years there is a candidate with 10s of millions of supporters that loses.
Not really any shame in supporting someone or having a belief that is slightly in the minority.
Getting a tattoo is different.

I hope this guy goes to jail with that they will love him

>you're a short-sighted retard
No, I USED to be, when I was 18.

Wow what an idiot. Even if Trump wins it still looks retarded. Kek.
Can I get that sauce, m8?

We all have been eighteen and we still don't have tattoos.

>We all have been eighteen
where do you think you are lol

>I was stupid when I was 18
>therefor everyone was stupid when they were 18
Does this shit count as denial? Like when people say "we all do/did it" what kind of defense is this?

It'll be easy to turn into Yoda when Star Wars 10 comes out

What do you think is the average age of the Cred Forums user ?

Sorry, I should have said, "Everyone does stupid shit when they're 18." Be it in the form of tattoos drugs, or unsafe sex. In your case, probably using your mom's credit card for camgirls.

Seems to usually be a majority of 16-24 year-olds from the polls I've seen people run on here.

That's low. Non-children avoid data mining threads.

>Your god has portrayed you
>PORTRAYED YOU.

CAN'T

FORGET

that guy could be pretty handsome if he got in shape and got a haircut

instead he has chosen the numale path

That might be true. Just going by the dozen or so strawpoll.me threads I've seen on here.

I would estimate 20-30.
Most seem to be young, but not underage.
I see people reference their jobs all the time but no one ever talks about their high school.
This is of course most likely not true for Cred Forums and other such boards.

>butthurt bitter anti trump comment
>black cock mentioned
>gay sex mentioned

man you CTR guys aren't very good at this are you?

>'bulletproof' on that girls shirt.
Wanna test that theory out?

Cheers. Hope you stack enough cash to get your ink covered by a world-class artist.

cuck fgt

The CTR trolling isn't even fun anymore. Some dumb bastard will always take the bait and start screaming shill. You just happened to be the dumb bastard in this thread.

Orchestrated by hillary and the dnc. Thought people here were brighter and could see though this spectacle.

>tattooing a man who literally wants to destroy you and your people on your body because you think he's your savior

oh boy lmao

the real kicker is that these fucking retards will likely never discover this fact.

If I were a bong id get a farage tattoo

>go to a thread poking fun at dumb fuck bernie fags
>start making fun of trump fags
You were clearly triggered by something...
If not CTR, then possibly... a Bernout?

It would stand to reason but do we have proof of this? Was this in some email or some shit?

Not really. Anyone who gets triggered by comments here is an idiot. I was just pointing out that it happens on both sides. I have no dog in this race.

i'm not sure why you're asking here, there are probably 0 bernouts on Cred Forums

>trump tramp stamp

You're doing it again, don't assume I made mistakes just because you did, don't assume that for anyone. Are you seriously projecting your mistakes unto others?

>stretchmarks on their fat backs, so their bulls have something to look at while pumping their gay assholes.
>not triggered
Kind of hard to see it that way.
Seems kind of aggressive for someone with no dog in this race.
After ruling out CTR and Bernout, the only remaining option seems to be edgelord.

At least you are not be as dumb as this guy.

It's not so much about losing as it is how they reacted. If the GOPe had stolen the nomination from Trump we would have rekt their convention, their down ballot candidates, and everything else. We would have completely destroyed the party and laughed madly while Hillary was elected. The Bernouts will never get what they want because they're cucks, and being a cuck is all about letting yourself be treated like shit.

>mocking gay people is okay if I do it.

I just enjoy fucking with anyone dumb enough to elevate politicians to an infallible status. This board is mostly Trumpfags, who also happen to be the worst violators of blindly defending anything the "God-emperor" says or does, therefore they are the easiest and most numerous targets.

Hell, I'm roleplaying the complete opposite in another tab in another thread.

So zero on this is best?

How do you come to the conclusion that this is a good idea.

What. The. Fuck. Is wrong with you?

should have paid to get that mole removed eck.

Right? That shit is so big it is probably sentient and full of cancer.

underrated post

I was thinking the exact same thing