What did they mean by this?

Southpark S20E02

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shut it dorito

Home of the trolls

shoop

Other than the obvious, the shadow on the wall is actually genuine and in the episode.

I first I thought Cred Forums might have been seeing things with the "kike art" on the wall

But that shadow they cast of him was too obvious

It makes me sad that something I grew up with has become so well known

Cred Forums 10 years ago had a more secret club feeling to it

oh yeah, i forgot that was the scene with the shadow, i didn't notice lol sorry, but I thought that looked like the outline of a jew with a huge hook nose

I like how Cred Forums is wet over a Jewish character being the bad guy even though Cred Forums actively does the sort of thing this character does and I like how Cred Forums ignores the parts where South Park is pointing out how fucking stupid Trump is.

>smug pepe shadow

Oh screw off, do you want it all to mean something, and work to something or not?
>"Hurr hurr I wants my secret club so I can feel exclusive, and cool"

Don't worry, you're still in good hands. Literally no one recognizes it or is aware. I checked some reviews for the episode and not a single major critic even brought that part of the episode up.

You mean employing tactics that work? Difference is we just want to be left alone as in white people, Jews however want to destroy us. That is the difference.

Wait
user
You mean to say South Park shits on everyone and nobody is exempt?
Fuck you this cannot be true Trump is an immortal infallable God who's never made a mistake ever forever.

the creators are liberatarian cucks for gary johnson what do you expect

>People who don't think the way I do are Hillary supporters.
>Difference is we just want to be left alone as in white people, Jews however want to destroy us. That is the difference.

JAJAJAJAJAJA! Please.

can someone exxplain what im' supposed to be looking at here?

Literal cucks

>jajajaja
wait

You have to go back.

Southpark is funny but with "they took err jobs" they did massive harm to this country. They don't have the ear of the youth anymore. You can tell its starting to get forced "dad southpark"

i member butters saying "we didn't do nothin" somewhere in the episode
south park isn't red-pilled, but they're in on the memes for sure

No one has the ear of the youth they're all mental

>do you want it all to mean something, and work to something or not?

Oh the stupidity of a newfag

FUCK YOU RACIST WEENIE BASTARDSSSSS I JUST CANT RIGHT NOW

YEAH!
>back to the pile

what the fuck was that shadow?
looked like a lamp to me

M8 4chans pol views were the views of millions in the 1930's-45

see

Do you realize how popular South Park is? If they treated Trump kindly at all, the creators would be assassinated.

Delete this

>idiot detected

I still don't see what's in the shadow.

I guess I'm not a racist piece of shit after all

literally grasping at straws here

>grasping at straws

pls faggot

South Park dropped the biggest redpill a long time ago already

'Member when south park was actually driven by it's characters, their interactions and original storylines?
Now it's just driven by recent events, only by recent events. I'm not even watching a show anymore, it's just a half-hour long caricature.

In the past they used the occasional Pop/politics reference, but now entire episodes use recent events as double-crutch.
I mean fuck, Garrison lost any semblance of character and just became a Trump stand-in

What am I supposed to be seeing, that's just his shadow isn't it?

Yes. For some reason people are seeming to think that it's pepe or a troll shadow.

It's the alien...from the movie alien

It's just his normal shadow are the people really so stupid

Yes, yes they are bro

Do you realize how autistic you have to be to notice that the shadow is Happy Merchant? Only Cred Forums could possibly notice.

it's the greedy merchant or happy merchant. He's has the giant nose and is clasping his hands in anticipation of receiving shekels.

It isn't happy merchant kek

JIDF

You're a retard.

Literally me sometimes, though I'm not as mean.

PLEASE watch us!

we're trying to remain relevant!!

REMEMBER TO PLAY THIS ANY TIME YOU TRIGGER SJW'S:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

Nothing. He is Kyle's father so the impact will be even bigger for him when he learns it wasn't Cartman.

Or even worse, they actually meant something, in this case they're trying to make Jews look cool to young alt-right retards like you. And I'm sure it works. "THEY ARE JUST LIKE US AFTER ALL."

Absolutely terrible show. Shitting on Trump's politics alone should give you the needed proof it's bluepilled garbage (while only making fun of Hillary's looks or something), not to mention they are both racemixing cucks. Yet we have a shit thread like this made by a fat American every single day.