What the fuck is wrong with American cops? You would never hear about anything like pic related in anywhere but America

What the fuck is wrong with American cops? You would never hear about anything like pic related in anywhere but America.

Other urls found in this thread:

post-gazette.com/local/region/2016/09/11/Weirton-fired-officer-who-did-not-fire-at-man-with-gun/stories/201609090080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. Hue cops never shoot anyone.

In other news, nigger calls cops because another nigger stole his crack.

Take your vitamin lead, son.

Why is the mom such a little pussy that she needs cops to come and force her son to take some pills? Literally wasting tax payers money for bullshit.

monkeys get ms paint too?

he needed some Iron to cure his anemia

It's how you say hello in american

What first world country, other than America, has has this high of a population of googs?

>call the muscle of the law to 'help her son take his medicine'

>be american
>get shot
not a joke

Goddammit, just say the word unless you say Googles, its not going to do shit for the lulz if you shorten it to Googs. Nobody in the media or normie culture is going to know what a Goog is.

Not siding with the googles, but cops these days are pretty fucking shitty, they arrest without probable cause way too often and most are super shitty about searching people's cars and homes in a legal way.

He was probably suffering from a severe lead deficiency. Cop just gave him too much.

link?

>t. Goog

(((Fatherlessness)))

you realize this story was from 2014 right?

Brazil your country is full of cops that will kill you and get away with it at least there is accountability in america. In your shit country the police murder people in the favelas and just get away with it so shut your monkey mouth. You flip flop wearing nigger.

yeah because in other countries the press actually writes news articles instead of poor google propaganda meant to demonize da white devils.

the son was beating the officer so badly he lost vision in one of his eyes

This, it's like shaking hands or dogs sniffing each other's butts. We draw weapons on each other and open fire. One bullet is customary but 3 or more if it's a black tie type event.

>be american
>call cops on own kid for not taking medicine
Totally misunderstood what the police are for

gob bless

Well looks like he got his medication, 200 mg of lead

>he trusts random journalists to not write deceiving headlines to get clicks from outrage culture
>he actually thinks the OP image's headline tells the complete and total story with 0 bias

lol

You pay for their salaries, they are public servants.

Brazil is a warzone shithole. Dont talk about our cops or our country in general, hue hue monkey.

fuck off googer

Do you know what a nog is? friendly merchant? gibs? gook? nip? Give it time you google.

>calls police to make her son take his medice

$100 says her son was chimping out because he was off his meds and attacked the cops

holy shit, was the son a teen or just adult living with mommy?

I love how all the leftists is just like "fuck cops!" It's just so funny to me, if it weren't for cops there would be blacks killed in the hundreds of thousands, and whites killed by the millions. I'm not saying this shooting was justified, nor am I saying it was not justified. But we need cops. These same cops you people keep saying are evil, are the same fucking cops that your dumb ass is going to call when you get robbed.?

>been a cop
>for twenty years
>putting my own life on the line
>every day
>for hopeless humanoid guinea pigs
>for twenty years
>another call
>another nonsense
>seen this shit so many times
>for twenty years
>can't stand it anymore
>bang bang
>the smile on my face when the judge delivers the sentence
>twenty years

adult, 24 years old
history of mental illness/behavioral problems

she probably called the cops to do this because she didn't want to get beat up

>*are*.
Damn autocorrect

its two firm pulls while making eye contact, haven't you went to a job interview

Гyг angry

>retard has a fit and won't take his meds
>call the police
>retard acts erratically
>gets shot
What the fuck do you expect? If she couldn't handle him he should've been institutionalized.

Got arrested for talking shit about Walmart customer service. They called it disorderly conduct. They put me in with a convicted felon... he was scared shitless of me. lulz

What are you fucking 12 years old or a liberal?

little fucker should've taken his fuckin medicine

The violently mentally disturbed should be destroyed for the greater good.

>Protect and serve

Unnecessary militarization.

Our cops hear too many of your cops' horror stories, and then they go out and act like the entire United States is one big shithole like your favelas.

There are still some American cops who aren't bloodthirsty killers, but don't worry, the force is working on the problem:
post-gazette.com/local/region/2016/09/11/Weirton-fired-officer-who-did-not-fire-at-man-with-gun/stories/201609090080

They are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Shooting niggers.

>Shot a kid refusing to take his medication
>Put medicine in the dead kid's mouth
>Mission accomplished once again
I don't see anything wrong in that

On Liveleak it is a meme that all hue cops are plain clothes undercover, because every time a video is posted of some mugger or robber getting shot it is always in Brazil

Yeah man? Sweet.

>you niggers care more about this shit than the death of a child

It doesn't make them literal servants. What, you expect them to deliver your pizza too?

Our cops are like this because of our large google population. Cops are forced to handle everyone as googles or they're racist.

No, fat fuck cops in my town would eat it.

>child won't take medicine
>call the cops
Shit like this is why each generation gets worse than the last

>single mother raises son to be mentally ill
>instead of trying to fix the source of the problem is just easier to damage him further will pills
>calls the cops, who kill him in self defense when he goes on an autism rampage
whether its whites or blacks it always comes down to dumb ass women

Unless it was a google who got shot your not going to hear sbout it in America either

Who are programmed by the Zionist media. Also remember that although someone may just be an idiot they are still responsible for their actions.