Cred Forums, honestly, do you really ever get mad at the threads you see on here? anything specifically piss you off??

Cred Forums, honestly, do you really ever get mad at the threads you see on here? anything specifically piss you off??

I get mad at americans defending circumcision, which is like a woman who defends her husband beating her

The bait threads about that Refugee girl/jap art. What do the twelve actual children that get brought over have to do with it? Is it their fucking choice?

>anything specifically piss you off??

GLOBOLISTS and their planned genocide

The other day, that Hayek thread.
I'm used to leftists being retarded but it's embarrassing when Cred Forums is no better. I wish the board wasn't so dumb since there isn't really an alternative.

this. I dont get mad but its so sad. like a dog thats mistreated but still loves its master

When a Canadian makes a post.

I don't get mad about anything because I have kek on my side

Rapes in EU threads

i get mad at you

I don't get why people hate so much and like it or want othera to get hurt or be harrased. Also the Jewish conspiracies.

Atheist and Christian threads.
All the really makes you think threads

Only at White Nationalists unapologetically with an Asian girlfriend.

No, never. Allowing trivial things to make you angry is the sign if a weak mind.

Genital mutilation?

The truth.

I missed that. Could you give a tl;dr?

pretty much any extreme liberalism and extreme Islam. I legit can't read Cred Forums before bed or I'll be up all night.

The people that advocate expanding the welfare state with the caveat that "it's only for white people"

Regardless of if you're black or white, I don't want your filth-encrusted and emaciated hands grubbing after my shit.

haha

interesting, do you think that has anything to do "politically" so to speak?

Degenerate advocacy threads piss me off. Most common would be "DUDEWEEDLMAO" threads. I don't understand how these subhumans could think that Cred Forums would be a great place to make pro-degeneracy threads.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING!

hows the left vs right scene in aussie//?

be honest willed by kek

Nice try FBI

Atheist bait threads, I can recognize it's bait, but some retards take the bait seriously. So I need to take the bait to correct the record, it's just, well a mess.

only newfags get triggered by trolls, most of the shit posted here is supposed to piss you off.

>most of the shit posted here is supposed to piss you off

do you post to piss people off also? or are you a righteous user kek

to expand: I was in Afghanistan from 2004-2009 and I regularly saw things that would make a maggot puke. It didn't take long to get used to the gore of war, but watching these fucking subhumans live was even worse.

It's barely a topic, or at least not as charged as american politics since I don't really hear much about aussie left vs right.

depends on the poster that I am replying to, friend.

>pro tip: you can't

People in Afghanistan?

getting pissed off is unhealthy. I no longer get pissed off, I just sigh.

???

Meta threads

branch and rank and what did you do that made you see things you think normies cant relate to??

Who're the subhumans you were talking about? People here?

USMC started as PFC and left as SGT, They rape and murder their own children.

Chimpouts. Always reminds how better off the planet would be without them or if they'd at least piss off back to Africa so they can build some """"""""pyramids""""""" (mud huts) again.

Also threads pointing to Google or other media revising history to be "inclusive". Its absolutely mental. Makes my blood boil.

Someone posted a pic from Facebook: It showed a photo of Salma Hayek with a seemingly misandric quote which was actually from the economist Friedrich von Hayek.
It had a bunch of retarded comments from men's right activists who didn't realise this and who also didn't realise that "men" was used in the sense of "mankind" back then.

OP probably posted it trying to show off how dumb Facebook meninists are but 90% of Cred Forums didn't know F.A.Hayek either and just made the same mistakes.

It was serious

Probably christ-cucks because I am stern on preserving as much objectivity in my views as I can and it sucks to have that influence of absolute UNIRONIC retardation present here.

I get mad at all the foreigners telling us what to do with OUR country.

Not yet.

Sitting on a computer posting on a chinese cartoon website is pretty degenerate. But you're free to do it. I don't care if people smoke weed as long as they do it away from me. It's a titanic waste of billions of dollars to enforce prohibition and it only fuels the illegal cartels we have to deal with.

Degeneracy shouldn't be an argument unless there is some very serious data to back it up. Many people consider this site degenerate and would ban it in a heartbeat if they could.

Post the picture. Plus not everyone knows obscure Austrian economists. I know of Hayek but have never read any of his works.

pretty nasty for the religion of peace

I'm sick of this board slowly turning into Cred Forums I left that shit hole for a reason. Fuck YLYL threads. Fuck off topic bullshit. Fuck rolling threads. Fuck all the Cred Forumstier shit.
And...
Fuck you OP as I'm sure your a shill looking to throw a shit ton of the threads we describe all over the board.

>OP is a shill looking for ammo, assholes.

Religion vs Atheist threads

Both sides are morons, just shut the fuck up and don't preach your religion, yes to some atheists it is a religion.

Children forced to undergo HRT under their gender confused guardians pisses me off.
Unreported/underepored black on white crime pisses me off the most. Just non-narrative, non-agenda, neutral reporting on crime with races, sexes, all available details, would make me happy. The fact that it is the opposite makes me rage.

Anti-cop makes me miffed.

I really, really want to beat the shit out of CTR shillfags for clogging up the board with their posts, but they'll all be out of work in November anyway, so I guess I can hold out.

Putinboos

You can find the original if you picture-google "hayek facebook misandry".

When you see it, it's pretty obvious. You don't need to know his works or even that he existed (although he's not obscure, especially on a board that owes a lot to him).

Rotherham

what?

I don't understand all the negativeness attached to jews. I'm jewish myself but lower middle class and not a Goldmansteinburgmann lawyer and neither is anyone in my family. Someone care to explain

what region of the states do you live in?

im not actually racist in any meaningful sense. i appreciate the vast differences between cultures and appreciate the fact that the capital city of Hungary is more hungarian than London is still English or New York was ever Native American, so I understand nationalism, but I'm not at all racist. I want everyone to be happy regardless of color of their skin or sexual leanings etc. Even tho there are more differences between us than just skin color and these new shades of gayness may well be caused by plastics etc.

Personally I'm even all for open borders, but i respect he sovereignty of the american people and understand their majority decision to put their personal interests above others.

anyone w me?

so i guess my point was the blatant racism is kind of annoying. all the NIGGER NIGGER stuff is just sort of lame to me.

>anyone w me?

No, leave and off yourself.

>He thinks it's just Rotherham

Oh sweet summer child.

Midwest, why do you ask?

This. It's even worse since I was cut myself.

That and /r/atheism claiming to be "agnostic atheist"

I have to be careful how I phrase things because I can literally go to jail for wording these things badly but I'll try to help:

People blame them for what happened to Russia under the Bolsheviks, people blame them for what happened to Germany around WW1, people don't like that they built a wall while telling others not to, people don't like how much money the US pays them, people don't like how much influence they have in the media, people perceive that there is a double standard in their complaints about racism and how they treat Palestine, people didn't like when they said they're actively keeping the German sense of guilt alive so that they keep receiving money, etc.

Note that I DO NOT support these claims. This is just other peoples' opinions I have seen on this board.

>and appreciate the fact that the capital city of Hungary is more hungarian than London is still English

Your appreciation of that fact constitutes a modern interpretation of racism though, whether you like it or not.

To suggest that native ethnic groups should remain the dominant group in their respected homelands falsifies your 'I'm not racist' line.

> To suggest that native ethnic groups should remain the dominant group in their respected homelands falsifies your 'I'm not racist' line.

i'm not suggesting that.

I'm fine with things changing and becoming different. I am also fine with the way things are here in the USA and love all the diverse cuisines on every street corner. I just appreciate both ways.

How do they know what you are saying on an anonymous message board?

Anyone that advocates for the following: Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

If you open all the borders then every City will be the same wherever you go.
People will not feel attached to a culture, à country anymore. They will just move where the grass looks greener.
Then hungary will not feel any different than london.
It's already happening, go to the major City of each country in Europe, it's the same shops, same McDonald's, same h&m, the same mixture of nogs, and muds.
I live in Paris, visites most of the western european capitals and didn't feel any différences.
Only the countryside changes and it's because they haven't already mixed.

roleplay theres where Cred Forums eats it up & really buys into the autistic child playing the role
it is a slap in the face & a cold reminder of just how many stupid people are around you when you're on this board
people so stupid & so deluded they will believe ANYTHING as long as it confirms whatever opinion they hold
anything to the contrary, anything that threatens that opinion, wew lad, get ready to be called a nigger shill CTR agent

I don't get mad at Cred Forums because I naturally assume at least half of you are trolls.

I can't go on Cred Forums anymore because that board makes me rage. It's filled with faggots, nigger-worshippers, and SJWs like you would not believe.

/tg/ is starting to get that way, too.

Pretty soon, I'll just have to stop going to any board but Cred Forums

You are right.

I just think open borders is the "most fair". I do not think it will be the "most interesting" :)

What the hell are you even talking about? Native American? Why would New York be native American? It was a fucking jungle 500 years ago. The at jungle (and everybody in it) got conquered.

What a weak minded fool you are.This loser bag
just fed you the standard PC progressive fake-logic feelings instead of reason that's ran our country down the drain, and is destroying our inner-cities and low-income community schools.

Our failing schools should just teach every language I bet. And let the world send their children here. right?

Friggen Limeys. Yeesh.

The first earth and Moon landing conspiracy threads piss me off since they:
>never contain any actual evidence
>have little real discussion
>take up space
>guaranteed replies

It's repetitive and dumb. It's not even good banter.

>I just appreciate both ways.

Isn't that doublethink?

No. I act far more annoyed than I am. Threads on homosexuality are annoying, though. It is a consequence, at best, and therefore a distraction.

Far too many people here are distracted by it. It is simply resolved by making it a non-issue, and advocating for Minarchism (in the US context).

Re-read my post you stupid cunt.

I am with you for the most part, however:
1) If you declare this completely rational view publicly in 2016, there's a good chance you'll be labeled racist and suffer the consequences. People here are less racist than you think, it's mostly that they're so angry over being called racist for no reason that the pendulum swung back and they're now actually acting racist more out of defiance than conviction.

2) Your view on open borders is terribly stupid.
"Open borders" means that every single person in the world can come to your country and have you pay for their food, welfare, housing, hopsital bills.
I doubt that you support that. So in fact, almost everyone agrees on "close borders" - they just don't agree on how strict these rules should be.
And that's 99% a conflict between muh feels and muh virtue signalling on the one side and plain economic interests on the other side.

> poor immigrants coming here is bad for poor americans economically

I agree.

> And let the world send their children here. right?

That would be most fair.

> New York

lol yes I understand basic history. I was making a point.

> ran our country down the drain

I don't care about your country (also where i was born and where i am a citizen: USA). My allegiance is to all of humanity and often just to myself/my family.

Sorry faggot.

I use to get so mad I couldn't come here with all the googles fucking white women. But now its so insane I roflmao. Just google white men and white women.

that was really bad. i can only attribute it to how many newfriends we have.

Flat Earth and NASA denier threads send me over the fucking edge because they always start a new one a couple days later after all their points get fucking demolished

This was the new Cred Forums since the beginning.

ikr, i can't stand that shit.

I only get angry when kikes try to label and then mobilize us, fortunately that seems to be pretty ineffective

the reality is that mentioning or demonizing any group except jews is harmful

jews are the only danger, wasting time talking about muslims or blacks gives jews a direct advantage, and continues to push us towards a harmful and useless race war

Allowing for the mutilation of a child in unnecessary circumstances when it is NOT a religious practise is well within the rights, and arguably, the interest of the US government.

Less than that, though. It would be more understandable if it could be advocated on political grounds. But as it is, it's just 'everyone is this way so...'

It was a political campaign to begin with to start it against masturbation. It's not really a defendable position from 'they are free to do so'. That is not an ought to, but a can do.

Not sure if you're serious. The same way they know when someone posts a threat on here, or when someone posts under a fake name on Facebook.

Someone reports it and the police get the info from Cred Forums/Facebook/ISP. Just because your name isn't obvious for everyone doesn't mean you're anonymous.

I don't hold any views that would get me into jail but I wouldn't post anything like that on here either.

Nothing on here has upset me for years. I except the worst of our government and our minorities.
I do pity NEET/women hate threads

Then they post the exact same thread a few days after they get BTFO'd

4chin is the new Cred Forums

a fucking leaf

We're only anonymous to other posters

No CTR, nothing you ever post pisses us off.

Now go report back to your boss that this recon mission failed.

i meant not in the interest of the US government

There was a smoking thread on /hebe that I always got into horrible rages when I saw it. It's the one reason I'm glad it was kill.
I wish I could kill everyone who posted those pictures in that thread and the people who forced those girls to do that.

>drugs are degenerate
>anything related to religion or atheism
Hugely pissed on the former because it's pure unscientific bullshit, the latter because. Morons.

Kraut be careful to not post or see anything that can contain nazi imagery.
Remember that if someone post a nazi image on this board and you load the page, the image is kept on your computer even if you didn't saved it.
Making you a criminal.

Sure, moot two has your ip address, but do you really think they are constantly monitoring and reporting to foreign ISPs when a person posts illegal speech?

>degeneracy is based in science

science isn't prescriptive you moron, it's descriptive
the whole scientific endeavour is what we can say about the world, not what the world actually is and should be

ok OP
you found one
people who wholly use science to prescribe morality, rather than augmenting arguments with empiricism

>drugs are degenerate
It's unscientific bullshit, can't you read you fuckwit?

Google has the post time and url of your comments, if you think google doesn't take full advantage well, fuck.
Google is also finger printing us through typical google bullshit, this happens in the captcha with javascript.
Plus if you use google services (or chrome altogther) in your web browser and then come here, they got you, plus captcha.

Shapiro threads are fucking annoying,

1. No I don't think they constantly monitor, but I do think they mirror and save all of this.
2. It only takes someone to point out a "bad" post by someone else and they'll have to act on it. Maybe it's a troll from here, maybe it's someone from tumblr raiding the board.

I was in a thread about Boston Tea Party and the Riots right now. Cred Forumstards fail to understand that in both cases the people who acted on them where engaging in nigger tier behavior.

From the leader of the revolution on down from Washington and to other revolutionary leaders called out the people of BTP on their bullshit and even in some cases wanted them to pay it all back.

I had enough Cred Forums for tonight you people are the reason why western society is in such a bad state. If even those who are trying to save it are uninformed idiots there's no hope.

Quite true, but keep in mind that the people actually trying to save it are working jobs, tending to their family and not posting here.

Especially the Americans on this board are embarrassingly dumb, they're as much useful idiots as the leftists, just for our side.

Gee thanks Hans

It's a shame that the ones on our side directly help them. We get idiots like the neo nazis which in no level are useful and just put off those who are interested in some of the ideas. While they get useful idiots like the blm movement. Which started out moderately fine with a coherent message before it just became mainstream anti white/cop.

yes, too much muricans

Even if they don't monitor everything, you know they are training AIs to infer all kinds of information from you-- they probably know your IQ, if you're rich, even if you have many friends. they probably know what images they could show to get your attention, what news stories will palliate you, drive you to distraction, motivate you to action, or just piss you off.

There is absolutely no escape from this, the Internet is too convenient for anyone to just avoid using it.