Brit/pol/ - Late night Farage Edition

NEETs welcome

>Brit arrested for posting an 'offensive message' on Réddit
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-moment-web-troll-who-11918656
(See his post here: archive.is/2NtUh)

>'Project Fear' destroyed: OEDC and IMF U-turn on Brexit warnings
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/22/project-fear-destroyed-oedc-imf-u-turn-brexit-warnings/

>Boris: UK aims to trigger Brexit process in early 2017
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/22/boris-johnson-uk-aiming-start-eu-brexit-talks-early-2017

>Sarkozy wants to force Britain to take 'Jungle' migrants. Sad!
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/22/sarkozy-wants-force-britain-take-jungle-migrants/

>BBC write an article on Kek
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

>Calais ""refugee"" children abandoning plans to reach UK
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/22/calais-refugee-children-abandoning-plans-to-reach-uk

>Illegal immigrants arrested escaping refrigerated lorry on M1
express.co.uk/news/uk/713425/M1-migrants-lorry-arrested-northbound-Bedfordshire

>UKIP prepared for early election, says Diane James
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37440219

>Government 'committed' to Alan Turing gay pardon law
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37436417

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rapefugees-not-welcome-race-hate-8886272
youtube.com/watch?v=k5RGueHYVII
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0390b5h
youtube.com/watch?v=Okyx_ibu1aY
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/london-mayor-to-set-up-police-online-hate-crime-hub-in-partnership-with-social-media-firms/
strawpoll.me/11282561
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/homophobic-bullying-added-to-university-entrance-excuses-list/news-story/b96050ed972f867113ea5470319c464d
abolishmcrm.com/party-constitution-and-manifesto/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32167563
discord.gg/7t3BC
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37439890
youtube.com/watch?v=6fDrCEDBm-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm terrified I'm going to be arrested for racist comments on reddit, lads. I have a naturally anxious/paranoid disposition and the recent news about some chav getting fined and given a criminal record for "malicious racial hatred" and losing his job for a single comment calling someone a monkey has me shitting myself. This isn't right.

I've never posted any slurs or anything on reddit because I'm not an inarticulate fool who resorts to epithets to get my point across, though I have posted some pretty serious stuff including holocaust denial and forced repatriation. If this did go to court it would definately fit under the definition of "grossly offensive." Am I fucked?

Kill yourself monkey nigger

Nothings going to happen, don't be paranoid. everythings going to be ok little faggot

Nth for Amelia.

Stop using reddit you meme loving fuck.

> not using a burner phone to evade government surveillance

That makes him worth mentioning? He's shit desu.

nth for Are Jack

that picture includes far too much peter hitchins to be branded ukip

*Of course this comment was completely satirical. All views posted on this website by myself are not to be taken seriously and thus should not be used against me in a court of law.

>just nipped out for some food
>pizza shop rammed with gorgeous pissed-up 18 year olds
>they looked like they were having so much fun
>walked home in the rain wanting to commit suicide

I'm only 29 and I already feel like I should just volunteer to be recycled

Todays Google doodle

385th Anniversary of Tea in England.

Lets here it for the good old Cuppa Rosie Lee

The whole Jack meme/story is dead lad. Stop forcing it

>tfw paranoid

I had an episode recently where I thought my roomate would somehow look up my browser history since we use the same router and see all my dumb shit.

Obviously its bullshit logically but my nuts brain says yes that's not only possible but plausible

never mind that they wouldn't want to look in the first place.

That must mean you don`t like any politician, to be electable you must play the game.

Holocaust denial isn't illegal. It's reality. Nor is repatriation. It's a main policy of a party that is still running in national elections.

>nigel says anything substantial

he's the introductory level

What's going on and why is everyone afraid

>got bump on my forehead
>I think it's getting bigger

Scared lads

No one has afternoon tea anymore, its all Costa & Jempsons.

Don't worry lad, it's probably just a malignant brain tumour. Nothing to worry about

>(((jewgle)))

They were all degenerate slags, lad.
Remember that.
No good wife material would be out this time of night at a pizza shop and drunk.

>he's redpilled, but only in secret
this is so stupid, you could say that about anyone:

>Angela Merkel is secretly redpilled, she's only pushing Islam into Germany and Europe so that when we push back, we'll push back ten times harder and it'll be like another Crusade

Someone got arrested, lost his Job and got a criminal record for malicious radial hatred for calling someone a monkey on reddit.

hate this new fiver

Give us it

I didn`t say he was redpilled, I said the only people that get elected are the ones that don`t go full retard over race, he`d avoid such questions, he`s simply a smart, proper conservative.

>someone
That someone was a machete-wielding nigger running loose on the streets of Liverpool.

They're also spending millions on a campaign to catch islamophobes online

they really are bricking it aren't they? they know people are getting the confidence to un-pozz themselves. expect to see a lot more like this

Don't joke about that pls

>knife wielding nigger gets btfo in liverpool
>some liberal sperg thinks he dindu nuffin and posts on loldit
>gets btfo by truth
>get arrested for truth

Lads what should I do with about £4000?

It really looks and feels like monopoly money

Source?

Cut it out.

Build a mad ting computer innit

buy us all a pint

Bet on Phil Taylor

Save.
Get a good job.
Retire early.

Just saw this on Facebook

Stay #woke people

That will hurt and I'll probably die desu.

if you buy me some panties i'll send you pictures

Freddos, lots and lots of Freddos.

I'm too afraid to have an opinion on anything anymore.

I used to be happy to be called a racist by someone because I spoke negatively of mass immigration, now I'm worried I'll spend some time locked up for it instead.

Is this how it all ends? Is this the beginning of the dystopian future that we see in the movies?

About 128 post brexit, tbvqh.

>I am 16 years old and different, the picture

>Baseless claim

Why would he need pictures of the panties if he's already seen them you absolute melt

do it faggot

>your great-great-grandfather fought in the trenches
>you wont even cut a lump out of your head with a kitchen knife

sun has truly set

Send me £50 on PayPal

Probably just a boil or something.
Stab it with a needle and tell us what comes out.

If you get them at Poundland it works out roughly 24,000 Freddo's.

the cringe

>people unironically want to give 16 year olds the vote

not really that happy about Gen Z being right-wing
takes a bit of the spice out of it tbqhwyf

Liam Stacey Remember him?

He was imprisoned for having an opinion expressed on twitter, it wasn't in accordance with the agenda so they made an example of him.

He Got 56 Days in Nick.

At 6 for £1 you could buy 24000 Freddos.
If you ate one a day that's enough to last you over 65 years.

Arrested, for that? I could barely understand it through the thick accent. And that's thick when you can hear it in text.

>crash the freddo market
>cheap freddos for all
>mfw

you can buy two and a half forgeworld products with that

Well you know what they say, a Freddo a day keeps the normies away.

I thought I was safe shitposting on reddit because there are no real names/locations involved. So either the police can backtrace it or reddit is freely giving personal information of racists to the police.

>If you ate one a day

More F R E S H content from Facebook

>win lottery
>manage to scrape enough together to buy a titan's left bollock

Well even Cred Forums has to help out the authorities if it's serious.

I don't even know what it is. I might if it was my arm and not my face.

Not giving a fuck about something is 'trolling' and grounds for legal action now??? Jesus christ

We're a fucking police state ffs, this isn't the first time someone has been busted for posting shit online either. Will things ever get better?

This kid didn't post anything bad, all he did was call someone a monkey.

You can get a better look after cutting it out

>tfw squats of battle player
>£50 for a reg squad

This is a new step up because reddit is anonymous. That means either the police went to the trouble of backtracing it or reddit freely handed his information over for him to get arrested for hate speech.

No.

I hate how the media is hyping up the notion that the "alt right" are a coherent force to be reckoned with when they're actually just underage reddit shitposters on twitter

I also hate how "troll" now means " anyone who I disagree with or is mean"

Oh I know he didn't post anything bad, but such is the world we live in. I was just saying that in the end nowhere is truly safe.

do it or no balls

>I also hate how "troll" now means " anyone who I disagree with or is mean"
They do this intentionally, to troll you.

is that bog sim?

I doubt Cred Forums would help unless it was child stuff. Hiroshimoot might though.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rapefugees-not-welcome-race-hate-8886272

WHEN ARE THE SICK RACISTS WHO DID THIS GOING TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

Might have just had his name as his username or something, although either way the fact that the police are browsing reddit comments to look for 'offensive speech' is fucking disgraceful.

>implying I have any anyway

Just got back from the pubs lads, had a few pints for ar Nige. What's happening?

Who says?

Shills doxed him from his other posts. Noob mistake.

I hate people that spread lies on the internet

I don't know why people keep pretending there's no such thing as an alternative right while they're actively participating in it. You don't have to fall for all the (((Milo)))-type celebrity bullshit to see there's something going on

His user was Rolfy 420, his name was Rowen o' Connel.

I'm sure I remember everything going down a couple years ago because someone said he wanted to shoot up a school. Though maybe I'm wrong.

Proof?

>the mirror

not worth the paper it's printed on, it's regional papers have gone downhill so much. the MEN get's it's local sports news from fucking sky.

goan I'll give you a fiver

Save 3k/3.5k and spend the rest however you like.

Calling someone a monkey isn't the same as threatening to shoot several people though.

oy gevalt D:

Then they really did backtrace him. This is big news too, pretty much everyone has posted some 'offensive' stuff online at one time or another, anyone could be busted if they looked hard enough.

I haven't under stuff that has my name attatched in any way... but then, I'm not so sure about stuff that has my email... hmmm

Can't remember. It was discussed in one of the other threads and that's the impression I got. They shitted up his kikebook and got him fired from his job, so they must've had his information first.

how many friends would you lads lose/how much trouble would you be in if everything you've said anonymously online became public?

>alternative right
Never 'eard of em.

Reminder that the majority of the general public unironically believe that the police are all racist and kill black people for sport

And also that if the person is black then they are ALWAYS innocent no questions asked and if you think otherwise you're going to prison you fucking racist

We've just been watching QT and This Week and then doing the usual shitposting, lad.

What were you drinking down the pub?

Yis it's far worse also since youtube removed the option to find your own youtube comments and delete them, plus considering many people's youtube profiles/channels were forcibly renamed or something.

I realised that my channel I made in like 2006 has hundreds and hundreds of racist comments from when I was a teenager i've posted all over youtube and I can't delete them or change the name :-)

Yeah, people claiming stuff doesn't make it true.

If you search "rolfy420" he had a lot of profiles, one of them might have had his name/location.

Well I swear I heard something about that anyway

>Reminder that the majority of the general public unironically believe that the police are all racist and kill black people for sport

In the UK? No they don't

i'm trying to work out if i have any friends, hold on

>when you wake up after a drinking session and have to try and piece together where you were shitposting racist stuff the night before to go back and delete it

Fuck is that shit defacing my flag?

If they backtracked his ip then it wouldn't matter. Maybe he posted a comment somewhere that could be linked back to his name or email, idk.

Tbqh, keeping anonymous where you can is good but there's only so much anonymity that can truly be had.

This is the sort of thing I meant, people posting stuff even years ago as an edgy teenager etc.

>reddit trool arrested
Do bongs ever get arrested for remarks on Cred Forums?

Defacing the flag is quite treasonous I do so believe

The only flag that should fly by it is the ol' flash and circle

I posted racist shit all the time on my main account, but it got deleted by the mods.

The worst part is I went to search web ardhive and found somebody had screenshotted my account when it was still active. The screenshot in question showed my location (only county wise, but still) and means someone, possibly the police, specifically saved that page, forever.

Not yet...

It is spreading though lad

Hello I am taking over this thread with my better flag.

LIT THA CHALLENGE BAEGIN

I live in a house with multiple people who use the same IP. Theoretically, if I were to be arrested for hate speech, there is no way they could prove it was me and not the people I live with, and as they can't charge multiple people with the same crime I think I'd be safe.

SHART

Guinness lad, all I drink these days. How did Moggers get on at QT?

all of them

though I would look, quite frankly, fucking schizophrenic. I've said so many things that contradict each other that you wouldn't be able to see what's my genuine views and what's me baiting for (You)s. My obsession with playing devil's advocate to an extreme degree while anonymous would also complicate things

A Christian cross.

Nice choice. I drank a nice stout that was made by Bath Ales that you may like.

Moggy nailed it as usual. Neil was cracking the jokes on This Week also. One of them was something like Keith Vaz having a leaving party for his time ending at the select committee and he has ordered a load of party poppers - which made me lel

Reminds me of school where 2 friends got into an ever escalating war of signing each other up for shit online(mostly free catalogues, free trials and stuff) and eventually they started making fake accounts in each others names and posting loads of racist comments everywhere. One of the guys had a fairly common name but the other was almost unique, so the fake accounts were the main thing that showed up when you googled his name, the top result being a blog set up in his name that claimed he was a member of the BNP.

He got rejected by his top 3 uni choices and blamed the google results for it.

Is anyone else legitimately scared? We have to be the worst country for this.

Fuck, ha!
That reminded me for some reason that my mate once called commented on a friends photo on normiebook that he looked like a Chernobyl child and his misses dumped him for it saying that she felt he had too much of a darkside and didn't like who he was becoming.
He started shagging her best friend about a week later.

Are many of you familiar with Mark Steyn? He's pretty based. Here you'll see what I mean:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5RGueHYVII

Sorry I am drunk that was awful English - I'll try again...

For some reason that reminded me of my mate once commenting on a friends photo on normiebook saying that he looked like a Chernobyl child. His misses dumped him for it saying that she felt he had too much of a darkside and didn't like who he was becoming.
He started shagging her best friend about a week later.

Is it normal to be up at 2:20 writing philosophical shit?

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0390b5h

always enjoy listening to him

I just feelpost at this hour desu. But I would say late night is the best time to think.

Is Mozza redpilled?
youtube.com/watch?v=Okyx_ibu1aY

Going to make a Moggwave video lads, give me your rare Moggs so i can do it

f l o c c i n a u c i n i h i l i p i l i f i c a t i o n

>He started shagging her best friend about a week later.

so bitter

A bunch of Scots got arrested for cp. Loli can be used as evidence here if you have actual CP.

>old man is a cop.

REKT

>i love the muslim world

Ask him if I'm going to get arrested for holocaust denial posting and anti Muslim shit on reddit.

>The office of London’s first Muslim mayor has secured millions of pounds to fund a police “online hate crime hub” to work in “partnership with social media providers” to criminalise “trolls” who “target… individuals and communities.” The London mayor’s office for policing and crime (Mopac) will spend £1,730,726 of taxpayer’s money policing speech online after applying for a huge grant from the Home Office Police Innovation Fund (PIF), it was announced in a statement.

>“The purpose of this programme is to strengthen the police and community response to this growing crime type” is was announced, and will “involv[e] a dedicated police team” backed by “volunteers”.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/london-mayor-to-set-up-police-online-hate-crime-hub-in-partnership-with-social-media-firms/

Lads is Aaron Banks going to start and fund a new party?

>MET
>London
Absolutely. It wouldn't be fucking Shropshire.

Holocaust denial is not a crime here. You can also insult any group as long as you do not make it racist. If he had not called him a monkey he should of been fine.

If they try to start I will take this shitty country down with me.

Had he not pled guilty he'd have a 90% of winning, under ECHR (not the EU, calm down) freedom of expression laws and our own limited laws.

If he was found guilty though he'd have been given a month or so jail time.

happy to see some Bowdenposting lately

Yeah how do you prove it was racist when he said monkey?

If I ever end up in such a situation, I will go public and involve the right wing media.

He was utterly stupid for pleading guilty. Poor guy was probably out of his depth and terrified.

Happy to see a far right brit/pol/lster. Most are centre-right to right wing here.

This is a really good idea. Oh my gawd the daily mail will sort it out.

Even if it was racist you're still allowed to be racist as long as it's not personally directed as a threat, under the ECHR. If mummy May axes it we're fucked.

night shift life senpai

I wonder if it would be possible to install our own free speech laws, assuming my fellow haggis niggers can survive without the EU's teet.

is it kissless virgin hours yet?

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

AMERIBROS CALL FOR AID, HOW WILL Brit/pol/ ANSWER???

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

Police Scotland are the worst for this. They arrested a fucking Nazi dog.

>there won`t be another Nige in your lifetime

Buy me a years supply of Freddos.

Doesn't look anything like the 3 christian crosses already on the flag, does it?

Yeah but it is guilt. The head of police scotland has a gagging order against his wife because he loves the cock and knows he would lose his job if it was found he is a degenerate.

"Allegedly" "Allegedly"

yes

What is it you want us to do???

Have you read any of his books? I think I've just about watched all the youtube videos of him at this point.

who up boys?

just got back from the gym

Save £3500
Spend £500 on cocaine and a woman of ill repute

Hello brit/pol. Recent political events have made me decide to pack it all up and migrate off the internet. Thanks for the laughs & have a good one, this shit is rigged. x

>assuming my fellow haggis niggers can survive without the EU's teet.

They will have to, Spain will never let them back in.

>Greenland just stops at the -20th longitude
hmm

Is Oz as bad as us at free speech? I heard you're essentially Rhodesia in that you're unrepentantly white and based. Do your shows have diversity quotas?

No but I intend to, didn't he write loads? I don't really know where to start.

:_;

BRIT/POL/ SURVEY TIME

What's your political ideology lads? Aimed to make it as broad as possible, but feel free to add suggestions.

strawpoll.me/11282561

strawpoll.me/11282561

strawpoll.me/11282561

>tfw the only thing that gets you off are the nudes your exgf posts on tumblr

it was 4 years ago lads

They can't arrest us all, laddo. You would be a martyr for kek.

I think it`s time to get over it lad.

>revenge porn is unironically illegal here
Honestly thinking about fucking off to America at this point.

nah we are pretty cucked TBQHF, our free speech laws are compromised by some act that says we can't 'insult or offend'. and in some states it's a criminal offence to insult a religion.

the good side is that a good deal of our government actually opposes these laws and they might get changed soon, also there was a poll recently that found 49% of australians want muzzy immigration banned which has sent all of the lefties into hysterics

i dont know if our shows have diversity quotas but they certainly have like a token nigger, fag or chink in all of them

>move to America
>60%
>get culturally enriched

>no statist syndicalism option
FUCK OFF YOU FALANGEPHOBIC BASTARD

Nationalism and Fascism are the same for me desu.

What's going on lad?

i think it's about to be made illegal here too. there was this huge thing that happened where a bunch of high school boys were sharing nudes they got on another image board and the police found it, then everyone was for some reason surprised that teenage boys will show each other nudes and it wasn't the girls fault at all for sending them/posting them on the net

i dont even think about her except when i wanna have a wank

rooo normalos begone

conservatism is only correct answer

>49% of australians want muzzy immigration banned
Absolutely based as fuck. Australians do not fuck around.

>i dont know if our shows have diversity quotas but they certainly have like a token nigger, fag or chink in all of them
Our ITV and channel 5 shows have that, but BBC and (((channel 4))) are 50% black/gay/disabled

Franco killed Falangism desu

It's different when it's teenagers.

dont be a poof cunt, im part of the empire

>>"I also hate how "troll" now means " anyone who I disagree with or is mean"

I too hate how the word has been bastardised to mean "an opinion that's against the general consensus". I'm sure it's a way for people to quickly dismiss things and then claim the higher ground by saying that person is just trolling..

>50% black/gay/disabled
holy shit lol

thats fucked

i wanna come to the UK early next year, where are the best areas to go if i dont want to get culturally enriched?

Franco's Spain was literally the peak (other than the 16th century, obviously) of Spain. Ever since he died it's been getting worse and worse and before he came to power it was shit too.

Like 95% of the British people were against multiculturalism in a recent BBC poll, Anglo`s have always had a problem with JFs I think, island mentality.

anywhere but the cities.

Literally anywhere not a city. The bigger the city the worst it is, the smaller the village the better it is.

SOUTH
WEST

I know, but he did not align with Primo de Rivera's Falangism

True, but he did adopt some of it's ideas.

Eh, it was probably similar to Portugal, strong state but the people still suffered.
At least that`s what my Portuguese co-worker says.

>bernie sanders' brother to contest witney for the greens

Whether or not you give a shit I'm saying it anyway.

Fascism is a statist ideology, the idea that the state as a geopolitical entity is more important than those who live there. Which is why Franco didn't care for killing Jews.
Nationalism is understandably about a nation, which is a people/ culture/ ethnicity.

In today's society of Nation States it is a bit difficult to separate the two but they are different. Franco and Mussolini talked of the importance of Spain and Italy respectively, while Hitler talked of the German People.

I think I am right in that, correct anything I messed up on.

then why were the nazis called fascists

thoughts on this Mussolini quote?

West Country (Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset)

Or

East Anglia (Norfolk and Suffolk)

Estado Novo was a completely different kettle of fish. That was just a dictatorship for the sake of dictatorship. It wasn't comparable to proper fascist regimes.

I purchased this item, lads. Can I post in brit/pol/ now?

An italian would say that

no, you need Karen's jacket first

we need a femanon/trapanon to dress up in it

Do Freddos go out of date?

Absolutely retarded. But understandable, given context. Not only was he trying to unify Libya into Italy but Southern Italy itself was completely seperate to Lombardy. Hitler, Mosley or anyone else in a racially pure nation would never have said this.

Quite simply, this is a butthurt moor on full damage control.

Because of similar political ideology and it is nice to group Nazism and Fascism together for ease. I've got a book somewhere that explains it better than I can do at 0300 hours.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

If that's a fact, am I lying?
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

>Students in Victoria will be the first in the nation to be able to blame bullying or discrimination as a result of homophobia or transphobia for poor secondary school results, qualifying them for special consideration when applying for university.

theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/homophobic-bullying-added-to-university-entrance-excuses-list/news-story/b96050ed972f867113ea5470319c464d

holy fuck lads, just end it

Interestingly Anti-Semitism was not part of Mosley's original party view, but once Nazism became the most prevalent form of far right wing politics in Europe he changed the party line.

Most chocolate lasts about a year I think.
So unfortunately you'd have to buy them a year at a time.

>Mosley or anyone else in a racially pure nation

is Britain "pure" then? given the whole thing with Celts, Normans, Anglos etc

The English are Anglo-Celtic
The rest are just Celts.
The Welsh are English with delusions of grandeur.

Tell me that that's a real jacket.
I actually want to buy one.

I mean, Celts and Germanics obviously aren't the same, but they're both white. Moors and Lombards were completely different races, black and white.

Mosley never changed the party line. The stance was always that rich Jews, the rothschilds, for example, were killing Britain and other western countries.

You must shed any notion of republicanism (small 'r') and swear loyalty to Elizabeth II Queen and head of the Commonwealth.

>The Welsh are English with delusions of grandeur
Welsh are the true Britons.

I always got the impression that he didn't exactly change his mind about it but let the 30s equivalent of obsessive stormfront posters pressure him into making it seem much more central to the whole thing than it was

In 1971, a whimsical little ditty called ‘Imagine’ appeared. It preached the hateful message of globalisation by imperialistic homogenisation. ‘If we can get everyone to believe the same things and feel no loyalties, wouldn’t life be sweet?’ was its Victorian missionary’s message.

No matter that, if someone had penned a song called ‘Let’s get rid of all species except rabbits’, or ‘Who needs any food but McDonalds or any language but English?’ it would have been quite properly derided, this song was to become an almost universal mission-statement to a war-weary world.

You know the one. It begins quite promisingly. The piano goes ‘gurdle gurdle covergurdle gurdle dum’. Then the dirge-like singing starts and the sugar-coated imperialism kicks in.
ADVERTISEMENT

Get rid of all your diverse human ambitions and passions (and so, presumably, art and personal loves and standards). Get rid of all your nations, possessions, faiths and loyalties (and so, presumably, families, languages and diversity in habitat, custom and culture), get rid, in short, of your identities and of everything that makes you human, and everything will suddenly be oh, so simple and lovely.

The man might just as well have said, ‘Why not kill yourselves while you’re at it? That way you can be sure of peace.’

its on crunchyroll I think (no clue about anime I just like karen)

are you a femanon?

>ADVERTISEMENT

Shit, was looking for that so I could delete it. Anyway:

It reminds me of the blandishments of the ‘peaceful’ people possessed by alien seed-pods in the classic Invasion of the Bodysnatchers:

Love, desire, ambition, faith – without them, life’s so simple, believe me.

I don’t want any part of it.

You’re forgetting something, Miles.

What’s that?

You have no choice.

Many UKIP members see the EU as a SPECTRE-style conspiracy to attain global domination. I seriously believe that, no matter how devious and power-hungry they have become in pursuit of it (just look at the ‘idealism’ of Soviet Communism!), a good 70 per cent of Europhiles are actually motivated by adolescent infection with this ecologically wicked, fuzzy vision.

The gurdledum song does not represent a philosophy. It is about imagining.

-Nigel Farage

>are you a femanon?
You really think you're that lucky?
No, I'm a straight guy. I just think that a version of that jacket in a men's cut would look really cool.

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm sure there must be a men's version, if not just look up Union Jack Hoodie or Union Flag hoodie if that doesn't work.

Where did it all go so E S O T E R I C ?

visiting London in a week, how buttmad will I make the ethnic locals if I congratulate them on the BREXIT?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

the welsh people are a noble people with rich epics

but they are not really strong

this is literally how it begins

he will be a tory when he's 60

I'm still pissed off he bottled out of talking to Woes, that would have been hilarious

>ethnic locals
I weep for my capitol

they will smile awkwardly, say thank you, and move on

mostly

Jahans will embrace Third Positionism soon.

He will tame Evola's tiger. He will synthesise socialism, capitalism and nationalism. Jahanism will become the guiding light of revolutionaries the world over.

The white ones above 25 will.

>mild asperger's

I just got approved today.
My University is sending me to Coventry in the spring.
I already know to steer clear of Birmingham, but what else do I need to know?

Look Richie!

You really think someone from Cred Forums would ever talk to anyone otherwise?

Nick Land used to be a lecturer there.

put 1000 on Hofer @ 1.8
put 500 on Trump @ 2.75 on skybet
300 on La Pen @ 4.8
200 on UKIP Next @ 67

= £13,400

From the teet of Jahans to the seven seas

Don't ask people how much they earn, I know it is an odd one but just don't.
Don't bring up freedom you will endlessly be mocked.
Understand British humour is very dry, and self deprivating
London is okay, Londoners are not.
Stay the fuck away from Brighton.
When in Coventry complain how cathedral used to be nicer, might get a chuckle.

>you will never live in an alternate reality where everything is exactly the same except apartheid survived in SA and you run from the police for calling someone a monkey on reddit and claim asylum in the Seth effrikan embassy until they fly you out disguised as an antifa to a big ranch 50 miles outside of Johannesburg with a dozen black slaves and a young, fertile Boer wife who helps you tend the farm and has several blond children with you

>300 on La Pen @ 4.8
>200 on UKIP Next @ 67
This is a terrible idea.

>Don't ask people how much they earn, I know it is an odd one but just don't.
do americans do this?

They could put the Gandhi up for election it won't matter, it will be Tory for a long time to come.

From what I gather, because of the ideal of the American dream.
You know, You're not making it unless you are making a lot of money so discussing your income is not as taboo as it is in say the Commonwealth countries.

>Don't ask people how much they earn, I know it is an odd one but just don't.
We don't do that here, either.

>Don't bring up freedom you will endlessly be mocked.
The part where nobody else has an actual "freedom of speech" law perplexes me.
The part where that one guy got jailed for being racist to a footballer on twitter really bothers me.
Could I not talk with people about that?

>Understand British humour is very dry, and self deprivating
Did you mean "self-deprecating?"
And yeah, the internet has let me dip a toe into the water. British culture won't come as a total shock.
How much does it rely on sarcasm, though?

>London is okay, Londoners are not.
Avoid Tower Hamlets, got it.

>Stay the fuck away from Brighton.
Why would I go there?

>When in Coventry complain how cathedral used to be nicer, might get a chuckle.
Especially coming from someone who's double-majoring in German.

i've never been ashamed of telling people i have no income

wait

Sorry for the spelling mistakes,
On the money one, sorry I read somewhere that a guide for Americans visiting Britain should not mention how much people earn so I made an assumption.

top kek lads, just found this manifesto from the Abolish Magna Carta, Reinstate Monarchy Party

abolishmcrm.com/party-constitution-and-manifesto/

We have never had a freedom of speech law. We do have a convention called Parliamentary Privilege, wherein people can say whatever it is they like, even treason, within, and only within Parliament, such as the Commons.

It was this privilege that heavily influencec your first amendment.

only for MPs and Lords though, I believe.

>Could I not talk with people about that?
You could, but you'll be labeled as a racist sympathiser.

>How much does it rely on sarcasm, though?
We don't really have sarcasm, or rather, we have so much sarcasm that it's automatically assumed to be the opposite. For example, if sometying bad happens and you say "fucking marvelous" it's assumed you're being sarcastic. Also, you don't need to do the tone change thing "I am SOoO excited", just say a hyperinflated word. "Are you excited about the owl watching ceremony?" "Absolutely ecstatic."

The freedom one is just don't go on about how America is the freest country on earth.

Doubting the validity of this

is this a joke website?

Also 'you okay?' Just means 'how are you?' Not that someone thinks there is something wrong with you.

It's on his fb you poof go have a look

idk, its registered with the electoral commission

Are spiders and shit as bad as they say in Australia?

There was the death and taxes party which stood for two seats in the north west (i think) who wanted to abolish taxes and make any crime punishable by death. We have a long history of joke parties in elections. The website might not be a joke but the party might be.

>you'll be labeled as a racist sympathiser.
Never had this problem, maybe you have been around shitty people a bit too long.

some mad vids here

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32167563

I backed trump last month, I am at the point where cashout nets me a small profit but I'm holding on for the Trump victory

>It was this privilege that heavily influencec your first amendment.
You don't get to take credit for an idea that you didn't finish developing.

>You could, but you'll be labeled as a racist sympathiser.
I've gotten the impression that the UK (and especially England) is a place where people actually really care about principles, and where they can see through shit labels like "racist" to get to the heart of a matter.
Don't tell me I'm getting my hopes up.

>"Are you excited about the owl watching ceremony?" "Absolutely ecstatic."
This, I get. Everybody present is onboard with the subject at hand.
Maybe it's just an American thing, but worryingly often, I have people over here tell me made-up stories that they think are absurd enough to come across as obviously sarcastic, but it's something that I don't know about and only they know the context behind it, so I think that they're just being as earnest as I normally am and that they're telling me the truth.
I used to worry that I was socially retarded, but now I think that a bunch of us have just confused "sarcasm" with "lying."

>just don't go on about how America is the freest country on earth.
Don't worry, I won't beat anyone over the head with it.

>£7
Lmao.
I put £100 on at 2.75.
Wish I had backed him in the primaries when he was at 8+.

It was all I had in my account at the time.

>I've gotten the impression that the UK (and especially England) is a place where people actually really care about principles, and where they can see through shit labels like "racist" to get to the heart of a matter.

You'll surely get this with old or working class people

The middle class students are the ones that will call you racist

Yes, we do... When your FF actually took inspiration from it, and it was at its end stage here as it was meant to be. Then we do.

>finish developing
is a meaningless statement
one could argue that one should be able to incite violence with it and they would have the same legitimacy by that reasoning
it has no end point

Good for the USA isn't good for the world. That's one lesson you will have to learn.

On the topic on middle class students, Not all, but sadly the majority are pricks.
Lib lab ideolosts who cannot comprehend that the world in not all sunshine and rainbows.

discord.gg/7t3BC

Hey lads, the official Cred Forums discord has launched. If we get enough support we will set up a britpol channel. Feel free to come on and enjoy the discussion

>Good for the USA isn't good for the world.
Yep. Like how the Middle East hates all of these nice, shiny democracies we've tried to give them. Ingrates.
But all of these classical liberal ideals about freedom and personal autonomy came from British writers in the 18th and 19th centuries.

And the part where you can say whatever you want, but only if you've got a foot on base in Parliament, just seems silly.

>one could argue that one should be able to incite violence with it
I would argue that. I think that you should be able to "shout fire in a crowded theater," as the expression goes.
But I do know that I'm an extremist on this issue, even in America.

And I do think that slander and libel should be punishable somehow, so maybe I'm just a big fucking hypocrite when it comes to freedom of speech.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37439890

YKTD was right lads

idk, ive never lived in a country where you dont have to worry about it so i dont have anything to compare it too

you just have to get into the habit of checking shit, like if you leave a pair of boots outside you've gotta spray them with bug killer and shit incase one of these bad boys has crawled inside

>1 post by this ID

forgot pic

>On the topic on middle class students, Not all, but sadly the majority are pricks.
>Lib lab ideolosts who cannot comprehend that the world in not all sunshine and rainbows.
I don't think that that's just a British problem, tbf.

But I wouldn't agree with the "majority" part.
A lot of folks have non-far-left beliefs that you just have to coax out of them or make them feel comfortable in saying. The rest of the time, they're just quiet because they don't want to say anything to cause offense.
And leftie shit is easy and inoffensive to say in public, or to just nod along in agreement with.

Holy fuck lad

Even in the city?

Come on, burger.
These sand people need a strong dictator.

fuck that.

yeah you still get a bunch of spiders in the city.

the worst shit is definitely in the bush though, that's where you get all the spiders, ticks, snakes and emus.

but yeah it's not that bad, it's not like every time you go outside you're at risk of dying or anything

What's a good betting site then?

in fact you've probably got more risk of being allah akbared in london than dying from a snake or spider

If I was Prime Minister of Australia I would literally start a campaign to genocide spiders.
You sorely need it.

Your Yank SJW politics is making its way over here desu

Like we have BLM UK now and a student union literally all composed of Muslims

im gonna go and see if i can a spider in my backyard for you boys

I voted to restore the empire and yet Australia STILL hasn't petitioned for annexation. What the bloody hell is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=6fDrCEDBm-U

>Your Yank SJW politics is making its way over here desu
I'm really sorry about that. I never wanted for us to be Rome.

>Like we have BLM UK now
Our angry black people came from our former slave population. What's your excuse? You're a white island. They can only show up if you've let them in.
>and a student union literally all composed of Muslims
Not taking credit for that one.

sup, heres a late night karen for my brit googles

Doot doot

That meme was for OTHER social network sites where you're not allowed to say nigger, you fucking mong.

Considering he spoke about dreaming of English people spitting on Tories and Oliver Cromwell I suspect he seeks a reconciliation of nationalism and the left. Fat chance with Corbyn set to win on Saturday lad.

the fuck did u just say google

Anyone else forget their shifts and accidentally end up doing other people`s shifts as well as your own at work?

Americans should be banned from Cred Forums.

sorry lads could only find a little pussy cunt spider

Wasn't Bowie a fascist

new thread lads???

He was just a memelord.