What would a country comprised of 100% white people look like?

What would a country comprised of 100% white people look like?

Glorious.
Though they do exist, The Pitcairn Islands is 100% white I believe and boy oh boy.

Which ethnic groups are white and which aren't?

Let's find out.

racist nazis that are islamophobic because they dont support Israel.

THIS BOARD WILL END BECAUSE WE DEMAND IT! THE END OF THE PERSECUTION OF JEWS ON THIS BOARD IS CLOSING IN ON YOU!

Finland. A better answer would be Iceland

Very shallow and pedantic.

>The Pitcairn Islands is 100% white I believe and boy oh boy.
A colony full of paedos?
Wonderful.

People unable to cook and no social programs.

It would look great!

Post more ginger qt's!

Hey faggot. Kill yourself.

lol I was an exchange student with this girl in switzerland, sorry to break it you Cred Forums but shes a greentard party swede

Isn't Estonia like 99% white?
You're never going to get 100%, because as soon as things start to look even a little bit nice, the gibs me dats start forcing their way in. With a little (((help))) of course.

Glorious...
But guess what, they loose their survival instinct, they begin to see good in 'everybody'... and become suceptable victims.
The guard gets dropped too low.

Well its 100% white.

Not under our regime. We're gonna propoganda the crap out of country so they always remember.

who be dis

We'd have some pretty cool lampshades desu.

No it's not. They're all descended from convicts and Pacific Islander women they kidnapped from Vanuatu after the mutiny.

Something about that actually sounds appealing to me.

Heaven

See Iceland. Faroe Islands.

yes

very white

99.8% atm yes. Hopefully 99.99% if nationalists win in couple of years.

her name is agnes hassler

/thread

Stoneage-1960s Europe

It was real in my mind.

You ever heard of a country called AMERICA?

>america
>white

>his country is less than 96% white

Canada

whites are white, non-whites are not white

Elaborate?

It would be really boring and not exciting at all.

Family guy joke.

It can be 100% if the ultranationalists win.

White is too much of a generalisation.

A good counter to this would be commie mass graves

Europe seems like it was a pretty exciting place for the past 2,000 years.

It would be like being in the old boy and girl scouts, 24/7

Not exciting enough for some people, obviously.

I had ginger girl at high school and I had an instant boner just thinking that her pubes were ginger too.

>4% nonwhite
wtf czechia

I am absolutely positive I went to school with this girl, name is Amanda Cameron.

Iceland, but recently they are trying to import diversity

Agrentina

cant get more beautiful than this

Israel

>What would a country comprised of 100% white people look like?
Very very small.

Unless you want to live in a 3rd world-like horror show of an authoritarian state where you'll have little to no rights.

Can't remember her name. Some coal burning model that married a rapper.

Depends.

If by white you mean mediterranean, we would have colonized alpha centauri by this time.

If by white you mean aryan (aka krauts or kalmar fags) it would be a desert.
Birth rates reach 0, women emigrate to jamaica and everyone faps themselves to death at manga cartoons.

>tfw no red-headed qt's in spicofornia

Tired of being a lone nazi

Who she marry??? I know she signed to Kanye but I never heard that??

>tfw no red-headed qt's in spicofornia
this
I see one absolutely qt redhead in commiefornia at least once a year and I'm too much a faggot to ask one out

Racial homogenity does the country no favors. People who are intelligent, clever and irreverent should fuck regardless of race. There are plenty of stupid white people out there who shouldn't breed (as is true for all races).

These women are the inspiration that sculptors grasp at

Same
Kacy Anne Hill

no

Give me a country with redheads, Christian majority (REAL Christianity. Mormons do not count) and freedom of speech and I'll move tomorrow.

A valid point is 'baiting'? Fuck you, self-cucking permavirgin.

>comprised of
American education, people.

I think you mean to say "what would a country which comprises only white people look like?".

I can't imagine what it would be like going outside and only seeing 10% googles and skittles.

Europe was a continent made up of 100% white people until some 50 years ago and look at where they are now.

Nah, France has had googles for a good while. Dumas' father was a google general under Napoleon.

>mediterranean
>colonized alpha centauri by this time

How come your getting colonized by Africa ATM then?

I'm sorry, what?

Cred Forums has decided that saying niggers is too politically incorrect.

Googles is a new codword for niggers?
What the fuck.

I'd like to thank this thread for introducing me to Mia solid.

Type in white women on google

From the wiki page

>Since 2015, same-sex marriage became legal on Pitcairn Island, but there are no known LGBTI people or couples on the island.[72]

no problem senpai

pink nip rule

Ideal white population.

25% blond hair
25% redhair
25% brunette
25% caramel/honey

Each one of those would a third be green eyed, a third be blue eyed, a third be brown eyed.

kek subtle, I like it.

How many people would you say that is? That just fills me with awe.

>inb4 a shitload

I do love me some Mia soulless

Don't feel bad. This thread and many more besides it is for the retarded circlejerking of shtormfront rejects, and logic or points will not be much touched upon or addressed until at least a couple weeks after Trump loses the election.

I would say

>75% blonde
>25% redhead
>100% blue/green eyes

Perfection right there. Considering blond and red hair are both recessive, you don't risk one overtaking the other. You get one or the other or sometimes strawberry hair.

Not him but that's not how it works.
In a population that is not subject to natural selection or immigration, phenotypes and genotypes tend to preserve themselves over time.
Google Hardy Weinberg principle.

was hitler an angelo?

>How many people would you say that is? That just fills me with awe.

People being reduced to mindless props of a megalomaniacal leader excites you? Good news comrade citizen! There still is a society on today's earth where you too can have your humanity subsumed into a throng that exists only to serve a great leader who is the personification of the state.

Best Korea beckons. Follow your dreams, user.

does it have to be bright pink? what about pinkish beige?

Not so fast Jewboy!

>Unless you want to live in a 3rd world-like horror show of an authoritarian state where you'll have little to no rights.
I think you're talking about a country of 100% black people there.

And they say white people aren't diverse

Well I was more making a point of the political environment of such a theoretical nation, but those countries you point out are quite the homogeneous societies, so I may be onto something here.

Pick any Western or Northern European country during the height of their respective powers.

German culture actually even seems highly resistant to untermensch influence, and the country is still a powerhouse, although time will tell whether the recent immigration wave heralds a change.

Perhaps not, given that all countries are quite diverse now, and the negatives therein should generally cancel themselves out in respect to relative comparisons.