When 'passive' racism goes wrong

>Be CNN
>Bring on Muslim woman who you assume wants to 'BTFO' Drumpft
>She doesn't BTFO Trump, instead talks about how good he is
>Stare in bewilderment like a pair of retards
>Try to act condescending as your plan blows up in your face

vidmax.com/video/146214-CNN-brings-a-Muslim-woman-on-hope-and-showed-bashed-Donald-Trump-s-policies-against-Muslims-she-endorses-him-and-his-policies-

LOL

Priceless.

I hate that AIDS-infected, dick-loving, black-face-havin' Don Lemon. Cocksucker can rot in hell.

>Islam is a religion with a strong patriarchal structure
>Trump is a strong alpha male
Gee, it's almost like traditional Muslims like, admire and want to be led by a strong male leader.

wew lad

I'm racist as fuck, but the democucks aren't any better.

What do you figure her take is

Islam needs to have a reformation of it's to survive in the modern world. Just like Christianity, it needs to reform.

amazing

Any reformation that makes Islam compatible with civilisation would also make it not-Islam. This is partly thanks to the concept that Mohammed is the perfect Muslim, and that he massacred unarmed captives, forced people to convert at the point of the sword, and raped slaves and young girls. Thus any Muslim is ordered to follow his example.

>those faces
>journalism

So why haven't we converted to Islam?

You act like modern christianity is still classic vanilla christianity.

>Any reformation that makes Islam compatible with civilisation would also make it not-Islam.
Yeah killing Islam is kinda the goal.

Holy Moley!

How does he shave? Do small kids try to touch it?

That one behind him is visibly having an orgasm.
Possibly that guy on his shoulder too.

Fuck CNN

Fucking kek'd. His face is just too priceless.

If I had a mole that large on my face i'd kill myself

I can't wait to see Don Lemon's face in election night. I'm going to have streams up of Don and Cenk as the results roll in.

>Being anything but an Orthodox christian.
Oh, its straya.

Because it isn't our group, you retard.

>Islam strongy condemns terrorism
No it dosen't.

F

I cannot contain my excitment, it's about to explode, for when Don Lemon cries like a little bitch when Trump wins.

Don Lemon is one of those fake entitled niggers, i almost hate him more than hood nigs.

You mean Don Lemon is a house Google

JUST

He also doesn't drink.
Hell, if he avoided pork, which at his age he might, he'd be a model muslim.

Donny loves his Beach Boy

Most people don't grow beards above their moustache line.

I have to shave my cheeks for stray whiskers. I-is that not normal?

Nice vid mate.

She does well. That cucked look on the guy's face. That's the facial expression of a grown man watching himself be cucked.

Perfectly so.

you don't need to word filter yourself on Cred Forums, nigger

She was warmed by trump's godly presence, after seeing him she understood why he is so loved by people.

THIS IS FOR MY GOOGLES! ...my sandgoogles (who are cryptoskypes with a very similar cult), to be specific.

Does this seem a little too intentional? Maybe it is then.

Pork and beer.

It's not filtering, it's turning google into a word with the exact same connotations as nigger.

It's actually just as offensive, most people just don't know what it means yet/

wtf i love muslims now

Alcohol isn't, by definition, "haram" according to the Arabic Qur'an, and therefore is permitted albeit frowned upon.

So drink and make merry.

Their faces scream JUST

both are in my mouth right now. are you some kind of halal wizard?

The Saudi (((ratfaced))) oligarchy that dominates most of the S(J)unni Muzzy world is ethnocratic...you are welcome to be one of their dancing boy eunics until they send you off to Isis.

The Shia Muzzies in Iran look very (((ratfaced))) now too, the original Persian genetics and other indigenous Arab ethnicities live in tent cities in the shitty desert world and work as cabbies or turd shovelers.

My pork needs to set for a few minutes before I carve into it but we're more or less in the same boat right now.

It's a sandnigger supremacist religion, idiot.

>Dat face

JUST

>those fucking faces

I still can't believe they're allowed to air blatant bias and propaganda and claim it's "news"

Sausage here.
Fuck Islam.

upload it to fucking youtube that site sucks

I fucking hate CNN, they need to be made to fear for their lives. Why hasn't someone shot up a media studio before? These impish pukes shill daily, they shill wars, they constantly incite violence and death.

I mean I've thought about it, problem is I want the cameras rolling when it happens - how do you keep the feed rolling during the slaughter? You need to see their faces when it happens. Inciters are always the first to go, all throughout history - why should this be any different?

Nah, fuck JewTube - it's time to stop using it whenever possible.

What a fucking lemon party that turned into.

You messed up, Don.

islam is the ultimate redpill.

I want to see millions of these faces on election night.

KEK willing.

Don't know why you tards are so surprised. It clearly says she's the founder of the Republican Muslim Coalition.

thanks for your contribution ahmed, now kys