Commission: Both Candidates Must Stand for First Debate

Your feel when Hillary goes timber at the first debate on September 26?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvYkRzpq4g
youtube.com/watch?v=e8jlbBrn3ys
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/
strawpoll.me/11282615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a good thing to hear for hillary. it will help her prove to the american people that she is healthy. when she doesn't fall pol will be btfo

She'll have some scaffolding supporting her inside the chlothes

Fucking neck yourself.

A LEAF

It's not funny anymore, Leafs are ruining Cred Forums.

JUST

**groans**

fuck off leaf

inb4 they don't pan the camera and she has a stool

I can see it now, Hillary's eyes will roll back as her batteries get low from resisting the force of gravity for an extended period of time and just as she is about to fall to reveal her mechanic body the moderator says and now for our first commercial break.

The Hillary we see at the debate will be a body double. No coughing, throat clearing, or falling to the ground and shitting herself. She will also be wellspoken and perform well. Cap this for Monday night.

they will hook her up to some object backstage weighing exactly as much as her via invisible wire, that way she will be 'standing' to the audience but actually floating away

>standing for hours at a time

lefy/pol/'s sure proof method of testing a human being for parkinsons, 100% GUARENTEE

That's it, she's finished.

>debate starts
>hillary is allowed to have first statement
>attacks with tired old democrat mantras
>trump's turn
>he dresses her down on all her failures
>hillary has a seizure, falls down, pisses and shits herself
>most of the kike media quickly turn cameras off, go to studios
>kike media mouthpieces act like they don't know what just happened
>5th estate media continues to show stage as medical aid rushes to drag her off
>the world watches live as democrats lose power for at least a full generation
>one hour later, kike media democrats hanging themselves live on air

I can't wait!

LMAO KEK LOOK AT THIS FUNNY PICTURE OF A LEAF

LEAFS BTFO HAHAHAHAH

M O N D A Y
O
N
D
A
Y

I can't fucking wait It's going to be so incredibly entertaining.

Even if Hillary remains standing (50/50 chance she wobbles or stumbles before the night is through), people will notice the stark height difference between them.

Studies show the taller candidate has a natural edge (sorry manlets), so Trump towering over Hillary is going to make her appear weak and lesser in his presence, this will be compounded by the gender role differences.

>both candidates must stand for 90 minutes
Hillary will faint and Trump will win.

>Hillary goes timber

They'll nail her in place like Michael Jackson and strap her with leg braces.

Please stop. You're harrasing Cred Forums with your shit posts.

>implying Big Don won't kick it from under her ass

Trump will stand... Hillary will be in a wheelchair for sympathy...

Praise Kek! The end is nigh!

A

FUCKING

LEAF

isn't hillary overweight as well? trumps still gonna bsolutely dwarf her and any moron watching the debate will subconsciously think big monkey human is stronger than smaller monkey human

>when she doesn't fall
It's going to happen

No one likes you, leaf

You guys know she's gonna cheat and use some kind of prop like they did in post mortem photography.

Not sure about this debate but in the past candidates have usually been allowed to stand on a box behind their podium. If Hillary does this, it's only going to make her fall when she passes out that much worse.

can we please rangeban leafs?

Hillary will consume an entire pound of cocaine to do this.

F

Change date to Nov 8th for breaking news of election day

>some kind of prop

>tfw it'll be like when they prop up the singing Looney Toons frog when it won't sing
>tfw her campaign is ended with a comparison to a frog.

Praise Lord Kek

Meme magick is real

Soon, everyone will know just how much good health Hillary is in on the 26th. Soon my brothers. Soon.

>so Trump towering over Hillary
>Trump towering

shill be probably equipped to some sort of state of the art exoskeleton

The only way she remains standing is a COPIOUS amount of drugs. Doc Choc is going to have her juiced up with a cocktail that would make a cartel boss blush.

The problem? People that are whacked the fuck out on drugs tend to be pretty fucking obvious.

Let's keep an eye on:

1. Head bobs like her infamous Chai Tea spaz out
2. Eyes moving out of sync
3.Moments of sheer blankness like at that rally where some protesters had her literally looking like an alzheimers patient and Doc Choc had to keep reassuring her to keep talking
4. Coughing up green globs of unknown origin
5. The gaping hole in her tongue

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvYkRzpq4g

Solution is simple.

>$Hillary BTFO
All that Trump needs to do at this point is catch Hillary off guard. Whatever she or her handlers don't have a script for.
>inb4 stroked out

I've seen people use these but I'm always afraid it will just slide out from underneath you leading to your death

youtube.com/watch?v=e8jlbBrn3ys

meme

I'm really hoping she stumbles, starts to fall, and Donald catches her.

wow

Auzzy shit posts were funny and effortless. Leafs actually want to be the Shitlosters of Cred Forums.

Hillary will fall during the middle of the debate.

>Trump towering over Hillary

Ew, do you want him to catch what she has? Let the body hit the floor.

So as it is written, so as it is be done.

I would love to see her fall but this will probably be the outcome

I still cant believe this is even an issue.

>Hillary passes out
>Trump is the first to aid her

POTTERY

>Hillary is forced to accept this because arguing would prove she's unhealthy, moreso than her repeated recorded collapses

The left would collectively have an aneurysm.

It will be used as proof Trump is a misogynist.

It was obvious during her debates with Sanders that she was amped up but the media completely ignored it. Unless she has a freakout or collapse, they'll ignore any tells she displays during the debate.

I think you're kind of inherently BTFO by the fact that your baseline for us being BTFO is Hillary not collapsing.

it's just funny dude

She still has to make it through the weekend, first debate might look like this

of course you would hope for that because then it isnt about policy but about some stupid moronic spectacle

In depth policy questions on minutia might do this. It's not about the minutia itself, it's about her reaction to it.

Does she have memorized every response to every criticism of her policies? Or does she freeze because she didn't prepare for that kind of debate and now she looks petty for attacking her opponent on baseless grounds? The optics are tremendous. And even if she is in her element and answers perfectly, she just wasted valuable screentime doing NOTHING SPECIAL for herself. She doesn't make Trump look bad at all and she doesn't make herself look BETTER because it's EXPECTED that she understands the policy. Now it's just boring and shows Trump can handle her on her own turf.

It's a win win scenario, albeit boring. I don't expect Trump to go this route unless he feels like he's losing.

B U Y
U
Y

B O O K
O
O
K

none of you turmp dick suckers remember hillary being interrogated for over 11 hours less than a year ago, no collapse no fainting...keep dreaming you fucking morons. trump lost a long time ago

>Hill stumbles towards Trump
>Trump catches her
>Their eyes lock and they fall in love
>Hill drops out of race
>Both divorce and get married
>Trump is pres and hill first lady again

>blocked in my country

fuck you japan

wish i was a weaboo faggot i would move there but i woudlnt be able to handle the nips everywhere

>sitting
>no real pressure to answer
>"grilled"
>doesn't have to win, only has to not incriminate herself and even then she owns everyone with the power to investigate her

Nice try CTR, try to follow Cialdini's script next time instead of making up your own attacks.

of course it is thats what elections are retard

Now about the earpiece

He'll be fine, he's the healthiest person ever to run for president according to a real life doctor.

Spectacle is what the people want and what wins elections. Reagan reiterating that he rented some stage equipment did more for him than any amount of policy ever could.

She tripped!

Give your power to KEK
Hillary will collapse before the end of the debate

Wasn't it just discovered that her people fed them the questions to ask?

Witnessed. Praise Kek!

>Dropping a 10/10 wife for a dying seacow????

shes going to go up there and sit down and everyone will be too much of a cuck to make her stand.

Get a VPN, Goggle.

Running into a plague demon wouldn't be good for him though.

MY LIFE FOR KEK

When standing for 90 minutes is a win, you've already lost.

Good, glad to see some integrity for once, I almost thought there was none.

good scenario made me chuckle

That was a great get though, Tay is real

>Merely stumbled - BBC news.

This is what they actually said during Hillarys 9/11 collapse.

>she has everyone systematically killed until the first lady becomes the president

They are both a little overweight, but Trump's height makes his weight look more natural

canacuck

Yeah, she's gonna have stool somewhere

Holy shit man

This gives Trump an unfair advantage. It's more difficult for women to stand for long periods of time because of the shape of our hips. It has nothing to do with Clinton's health and everything to do with female biology. The only reason Trump and the sexist commission want them both to stand is so they can portray a man as stronger, because they're terrified of having a woman president. Sorry boys, your power is coming to an end regardless of cheap tricks like this.

If any repeating number, then Trump will win debates, but the media will just play edited "highlights"

She is going to fall, I feel it already.

look at how blown the fuck out you faggots are gonna be, you all bought into the sick hillary meme. hoping she faints or dies, when shes up there debating and speaking in details about her policies and that idiot orange faggot is up there with his slogans and hyperbole and repeating himself sounding like the cringiest new yorker bulieve me folks buhlieve me!...this is gonna be the greatest fucking thing ever....oh my god i cant wait to come here after the elections. you stupid neet fake nazis are gonna be the fucking laughing stock.

This is an outrage

If she wanted to be president she should have chosen to become a man.

>3.Moments of sheer blankness like at that rally where some protesters had her literally looking like an alzheimers patient and Doc Choc had to keep reassuring her to keep talking

I want to see this

If Hillary can't stand up for a debate how can she stand up for our country?

Checkmate women.

>ITT: nobody can tell this is sarcasm

We all know she can't do it. Have another (you), friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

>123
The fuck is going on with your dubs brah?

Just like you can choose to be gay or trans, right?

She can just lean on the podium the whole time

nigger she can hardly handle 20 minutes

she has three options here:
>skip the debate and lose the election
>get hopped up on drugs and risk sounding like an idiot
>stay sober and risk falling down

she is fucked.

How did FDR stand up for his country when he was confined to a wheelchair?

But wouldnt it be wacky if it worked? There would be chaos.

inb4 HuffPo - Why making a woman stand is sexist

>realizes she can't fake it
>takes a shitton of performance drugs and 'roids
>RACIST, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC, ISLAMAPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC!
>"Hillary, you're not loookin' so good, maybe you should rest."
>body goes into shock

That's different, he was a sitting president.

He fucked your country back down to his level

Heh

If you're going with the born that way argument it doesn't preclude someone from changing themselves solely based on ambition.

> He laboriously taught himself to walk short distances while wearing iron braces on his hips and legs by swiveling his torso, supporting himself with a cane, and he was careful never to be seen using his wheelchair in public.

>Hillary 'trips' on camera as she walks on stage
>'Whoops I twisted my ankle. Can I have a chair please.

whatever you have to tell yourself to make all this wasted time on Cred Forums shitposting for that idiot trump seem worth it then go for it my little neet moron

hillary is going to have a custom powered exo skeleton under her pantsuit.

DEFECATE AT DEBATE

The optics on that would be terrible for Hillary. Anyone who tunes in 5 minutes late would be wondering why Hillary is feebly sitting while Donald is standing

By forcing himself to stand up.

No literally

K. Stop being bitter about inevitable equality between the genders.

>hours at a time
It's 90 minutes.

Ban canacucks from posting when?

You assume too much.

They will just Eva Peron'd her.

FDR propped him self up on one of his sons. when seen walking in public.

Pro-tip, CTR shill: using tumblr gifs makes you stand out.

If she stumbles or collapses like before then all Trump has to do is rush to help her and he's won the election, please let it happen!

>Post picture showing FDR by himself with a cane
>ignore it and post this

user....

he forced himself up like a fucking champion

fucking kek

>wig wearing faggot in pic related
>poster shills for wig wearing faggot for president

wig fetish piece of shit, get blown the fuck out when hillary wins

Uncanny

You. I dont like you. My friend,
He doesn't like you either.

He is holding onto his son, so he doesn't fall over.

One little cough is all it takes to start the fire.

>"Hillary will pass out and shit herself" says increasingly nervous Drumpf autists for the 7th time this month
kys

I actually lol'd

Seriously, your logic is, "If Hillary can stand for a few hours, she's in Great Health."

but when she falls you Libs will go to her Defense..

"Her Shoe broke, it's not her Fault."

"She had a Cold, nobody can stand for hours when they have a Cold."

"There's nothing wrong with Hillary, she just tripped, and hit her head, and got a minor Blood Clot, and had a tiny Seizure, that's normal."

Trump says, "We need tighter regulations on Boarders"

Libs: "That fucking Racist, can you believe he said that, if you vote for him you're a Racist and a sexist. He said he hates Women, he called all women Fat Pigs. I hate TRUMP."

I wish I could round up all you Libs that believe this and send you to the Middle East and Let Isis show you how the World really works.

So Hillary's main selling point now is that she's going to be able to stand up?

wtfff i had no idea about this part of the ai get

lmao

She's so fucked

>hill first lady again
>as long as she dies before she can steal all the furniture and silverware from the WH again.

Hill will take a spill.

Then Trump will kick her rump.

She already passed out at the 9/11 event tho

>implying she wont take enough pills to fix the situation
2/10 made me reply

Hilliary can stand for 2 hours no problem. This """meme""" is just used to smear Hillary.

Trumpfags should be more worried about Trump being able to talk for 2 hours without looking like a god damn retard. Better hope he came up with something more substantial than "WE LOSE, WITH ME YOU DON'T LOSE. I HAVE THE GREATEST PEOPLE WORKING FOR ME"

>implying Trump won't call her out

This

made me think

but you are.

There should be a minimum height requirement for entering politics.

no thats Cred Forums wishful thinking. they bought the shes so sick to live meme. so now theyre all wishing for her to die so that trump wont have to explain his wonderful secret i cant tell you yet plans.

>using tumblr gifs

Chekt

>not smug pepe for Trump

Is that a legit picture of the debate stage? I need to prepare for live memes

>This """meme""" is just used to smear Hillary.
I agree. It's a Republican-funded lie. Really makes my record corrected.

that would be cool if they both fell, heads colliding, and died instantly

>If hillary can stand then she wins

How bad has it gotten for her that the act of standing suddenly means she wins?

Lol

Devine 9s

learn 2 meme. The source doesn't matter. Cred Forums isn't a secret boys-only club house.

bobby pins? WTF i haste trump noww

she got ousted. hasn't posted since she got called out

Did you not watch the other debates? Hillary is walking into a wood chipper

I fully believe she is seriously sick after that collapse, but her and her Jew doctors will find some way of medicating her to the fucking sky in order for her to get through it. So no, I doubt she will fall.

That being said, there is no way she won't look weak as fuck over such a long period. Everyone at home will clearly see the stark difference between her gaunt fading look, and the perfectly healthy Trump.

hillary will fall

> when she doesn't fall

She will fall

I'm gonna put $5 down that she has a health scare - real or manufactured - on Sunday and can't debate. Her doctor will provide a lengthy letter about how it's just a little pneumonia and she's otherwise perfectly fine.

If trump calls her out on it she'll just say he's attack a poor sick grandmother.

Her supporters will apologize by saying she's pushing herself too hard FOR AMERICA.

thoughts?

Record status:
[x] corrected
[ ] uncorrected

BOYS ONLY NO GIRLS OUT OUT OUT

shadilay

I'm glad someone got it. I was pretty proud of that one.

TRUMPS GONNA ROLL DOWN THE HILL

believe me folks believe me. 100% only the best people wear wigs believe me. were gonna be so insecure, so insecure believe me, when were out in the sun we gotta wear hats, were gonna have to wear hats, we gotta do it folks, believe me.

won't matter. viewership is estimated to be fucking 100 million. record numbers. last highest viewership for the debates was 65 mill i think

all eyes on hill dawg

Tits or gtfo

What would The Randlet do if that happened?

>Cred Forums isn't a secret boys-only club house.

Get your fucking coodies outta here annon

What if we all just stopped responding to these leafs?

No chance. She's a prude

>gets an actual black box server thrown at her via catapult
>BAN ASSAULT CATAPULTS

pay attention to her pants. she WILL use leg braces

kek

You corrected that record mighty hard, i guess i am now a #Shill4Hill

Was FDR rocking 24" pythons?

Absolutely this.

I'll settle for them triples

XD

I remember when Trump basically called him a manlet last year.

can you keep going on about how you think its a wig please

god damn

how was rand dumb enough to pose for this pic

its all about close ups

These dubs!

>tfw Pence is so qt Trump can't even contain himself

Max comf

There are maybe 10% that are not indoctrinated cucks, but the other 90% is just so god damn terrible a leaf ban would be a good thing, even if we did lose the 10% of based leafs.

Meme'ing aside, sort your shit out canada. And if Le WEED man ditches the commonwealth for a republic you maple slurping moose knuckles will be dead to me.

>9/11

>Sorry boys, your power is coming to an end
>women can't stand for long periods of time

"I've never attacked him on his looks, and believe me, there's a lot to work with"

are you retarded

This election is all on Hillary really. Trump has shitposted so much that it doesn't matter what he does, but Hillary has tried so hard to be the "I'm not Trump" candidate that now the public eats her alive the minute she slips

A FUCKING LEAF! A FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!!!

thats just really dope hair tbqh

>"""interrogated"""
>while sitting
>90% of answers consisted of "I don't recall"
>knowing she had the justice department in her pocket
>playing on her phone half the time

She must be literally shitting her pants with dread right now. Trump is going to take that stage and roast her like it's the Def Comedy Jam.

I hope her leg braces are well oiled.

Believe it or not, the next debate might be even harder on her.

The next debate is a 'town hall' style debate where the candidates will be seated, but stand to answer questions.

A lot of old people have no problem standing.

But they're physically incapable of getting up off a chair. That's why they have those lazy boys that rock forward to dump you right onto your feet upright.

That's why old people drive certain automobiles that have certain seat height so getting in and getting out is a lot easier.

It might be interesting if Hillary declines to stand up to answer questions, and plays it off like "Oh? I was supposed to stand? I didn't even know."

Didn't her security detail have to kick her legs in to unlock the braces?

Still, just standing upright can be hell for some people. Be hilarious if she actually fucking fainted or gripped the podium so hard those fake nails bled.

The taller candidate will win.

Good shit

shillforhill or in the trumpclump

either way all you trumpneets are gonna get blown the fuck out on election day. too many non whites and women voting for her. he cant with just the neanderthal vote

only if you keep going on how sick she is

She's going to cheat and use one of these.

wont they stand at all three debates?

What policies? Her only move this entire election is to attack Trump.

Really? Asking for nude pictures of me? Way to fit the Cred Forums stereotype perfectly. The sexism rears its ugly head.
Same goes for you.

like all the medical staff with her? Or the coughing? or the lying about illness to only admit she has PNEUMONIA? Because THATS how sick she is

>It's more difficult for women to stand for long periods of time because of the shape of our hips.

If women can't stand as well as men, how do you expect them to do anything as well as men besides sitting on their ass?

No, the piece of metal she dropped was in her hand so they could tell when she lost consciousness

Which podium will Hillary pick among the four podiums on stage?

In he's clearly using the cane and has his hand on the wall behind him.

Trumpclump? I don't want to be that :( I'd rather be MentallyHill

When the election is over are you going to have to find a real job? I hear McDonalds is hiring.

Why are you still here cunty? We smell you. You reek like the rotten shit you are. You can hide up until you open your smelly mouth to spew some inane shit.

pls, kek. let this happen.

thats what you would think if all youve done is read Cred Forums or Cred Forums approved sites. youve never heard her speeches. that bitch has been in politics all her fucking life, its what she was born to do, she knows that boring shit inside and out. trump with his idiotic blathering and buhlieve me folks buhlieve me! shit is going to wish he had his baseball hat on that day...believe me

it is hilarious that I have never seen one Anti Trump meme. or one Pro Hillary meme.

I think we can all agree Hillary's biggest mistake this election was not investing big bucks in advanced meme R&D when she had the chance.

Cunt did you not hear me the first time? Tits or GTFO

I bet $500 that she will have some kind of support hidden inside her dictator coat.

ctr shills take note

No seriously. What policies?

Kek

Being the president is a desk job. Not manual labor. It requires brains, not endurance.

Low quality bait.
sad!

all the coughing in the world doesnt erase the fact that trump doesnt know shit about politics compared to some one literally born into like hillary. hes got the stupid redneck neet vote locked down but that doesnt win elections brother.

>Brains

Then explain George W. Bush and Barack Obama?

I think she might be... a disabled

Lester Holt is practicing with Hillary all week

>implying we give a shit

Johnson and Stein actually got btfo, they will not be at the debates

Being new doesn't deserve being called homosexual slurs. Reported to the mods. Kthxbye.

damn that werewolf

1 post by this id

HILLARY HAD A BRAIN TUMOR! ARE YOU A HANDICAPPED PERSON?

thats... really sexy...

oh i get it, youre one of these neet faggots stumpin for the trumpin. youre on a machine that literally at your fucking fingertips has all the knowledge in the world available to you and youre asking me "what policies" ...i hope i see you specifically after the election here. hahahahaha

user, that thing is positioned for much, much worse...
>fat asses buy this "becuz standin' is HAAAARD D:"
>Plastic seat snaps down the middle
>Feel the worst anal pain ever
>Unless you're gay. then it's just Tuesday.

Turns out that Johnson and Stein eat into more potential Shillary votes than Trump votes so now the (((media))) is doing everything it can to discredit and ignore those two

Liberals have no creative spark

Chekt

Also hard to meme for someone who went over 200 days without a press conference

This.
Also her earpiece will be used to feed answers to the double from the real Hillary.

Not if she

SHART

CTR doesn't even give remedial training in Hillarys core policies? Policies or GTFO.

They didn't even ask her if she intended to break the law.

>it's literally the retarded girl from hills rallies

I've had a breast tumor. Tumors fall into two categories: benign and malignant. Benign tumors have no symptoms and are basically harmless. Clinton's tumor was removed for precaution, not because it did damage. Tell me: why did Trump deny a cognitive test? Probably because he (surprisingly) knows that Clinton is more intelligent than him.

>Cred Forums stereotype
Oh no whatever will he do now he's been called a stereotype on an anonymous imageboard!

That's a shame, Johnson's retardation would've been entertaining,

will Trump be on the left or right of the screen?

Being a female, she should only be expected to stand 73% of the time.

They have none. That's why America is shit right now (Not to say Canada is any better)

If women can't stand as well as men, how can you believe in equality of the sexes? Obviously women are inferior in all ways except giving birth. Even gay men suck dick better and design better.

>Cred Forums stereotype

I know your a troll, but really?

nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/

>got it backwards bitch

fking eviscerated by wine drink meme man

Huma is so sexy god dammit. I wonder what her lips look like without that hideous lipstick.

The genders aren't equal though. There are many differences. Why not just accept the differences and celebrate them? Its sexist to try to make things "equal" that aren't. Herpity derpity doo

yes. every one who isnt sucking trumps dick is a ctr. i want to see you here after the election. state your name or identification you fucking faggot so i can personally come looking for you after the election and laugh in your fucking face for all the wasted time you spent on this board sucking trumps orange dick hahahaha

fuk off david-duke san she's not going to be able to wear her parkinsons glasses these time. we would be abel to tell its her

CHECK CHECK

>CHECKUM

They BOTH refused because:
(a. Clinton doesn't have to prove her intelligence. Her record speaks for itself.
(b. Trump knows he's not as smart as her, and taking a test would cause him to instantly lose the election (not like he has a chance anyway)

+1$ added to your account

real Hillary fans don't know about ctr or don't care enough to mention it

>The genders aren't equal though. There are many differences.
I can't even. That. Wow. Like I said, bitter about change.

Still not one policy. So desperate.

really revves up the neuroconnectors

>That file size!

While I'm certain Hillary is near death, I'm certain she'll be able to keep her shit together for this debate.
I honestly think neither candidate will do anything noteworthy.
BUT! Hillary is so unpleasant to listen to, people will just want her to go away. Most people haven't watched trump for more than 5 seconds. He's likeable. He'll win votes regardless of what is said just because of the exposure. Praise kek in case of trips!

Never watched one before, how long do these debates go for? And how many of them are there?

davvero ti fa pensare

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
CANT STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Which record? The one she deletes or lies about?

my god you fucking people are a parody of yourselves. fucking poes law in full effect. its like you all parrot the "shill" and "ctr" thing non stop. fucking neckbearded neet faggots. damn i cant wait to come back here after election.

What did kek meme by this?

What does a neurocognitive test consist of and would it look good if trump took one?

>I can't even. That. Wow.

Feigned astonishment will never replace rational argument. So, can you like, not. Ever again. Yeah.

Faggot.

About 2 hours. 3 of them.

Is that a...
Is that a spider man...
Is this a spiderman?
IS THIS A SPIDER MAN THREAD NOW?!?!
ITS A SPIDER MAN THREAD, ISN'T IT!!!

Are people actually arguing with you? You're the most obvious troll Cred Forums has ever had...

>how long
Too long. Have Cred Forums sticky up.

boy ive had that pic for years. got it oft google

+1 added to your account

There will be an awkward moment where Hillary will have to run of stage due to filing her shitting suit and stroke out while she careens diagonally off the set and shatters her collar bone. Trump will respond to this with a witty remark.

Don't believe me? Check 'em

She has a pretty shitty record though. She road her husband's coattails. Basically she fucked her way to the top. Seems like that's the root of all women's successes in life, leveraging their vagina for gain in social status and money.

The only thing she's been successful at is attacking and impugning the women her husband sexually assaulted. Oh yeah and getting evidence thrown out when defending a child rapist, a person who she admits she knew was guilty. She attacked the 12 yr old rape victim in that case too, saying she wanted the attention of an older man, slutshaming her, etc.

How could a feminist support Hillary knowing this?

This one is meant to be an hour and a half. There are 2 more after.

They could possibly go longer in a normal match up but we'll see how long hillary can last. She did manage against sanders. But apparently she's degenerated.

good...let the rage flow through you...

Using tumblr gifs and talking in that idiot-girl vernacular makes you... How do I put this is words you can understand... "It's not a good look"

He was a shit president.

I can see you've never had a desk job.

Part of the problem hillary has is that shee needs so much more out of this debate, Health concerns email scandals, being watchable, etc. than trump.
Even if trump does MEH, that will be a win so long as he dispels the fiction of a bad temperament.

>he thinks his vote matters

>reposting one poll

Tots or gtfo

If she aint taking it why would he. It's a non-issue but she wears Fresnel lenses which means shes got neurological issues. So the threat of her seizing to death on air is real.

>her heart stops
>Trump reanimates her on live TV

ive got my burgers and shit piss water beer ready for after election day. im gonna be shitposting so fucking much here. ive got all my donald pics, my donald blowing kissy face pics, my donald that lard ass pics ready to post on that wonderful day....so fucking good...

You do realize you're on Cred Forums right? We aren't like the reddit and tumblr retards you're used to. We know the difference between a benign and malignant tumors. Plz kill self or leave

She is fine guys. Nothing to see here.

The one that scares me

>d-dont vote, y-your v-vote d-doesnt m-matter ;_;
>this is what CTR is falling back on

Hell yeah bro! Keep em comin'!

Trumps IQ is 156 and hillarys record either equates to her being a criminal or a retard

lets decide this once and for all.. who is our next president Cred Forums
strawpoll.me/11282615
strawpoll.me/11282615
strawpoll.me/11282615
strawpoll.me/11282615
strawpoll.me/11282615

>dubs i do see

To make her look bad ooga booga booga

Witnessed!

bernie and trump tied up. hillary tailing. looks like clinton just tripped again,

>strawpoll.me/11282615
GO BERNIE YOU CAN STILL WIN!

Feels good mangs

It's funny because some people will actually think this way.

>look at her do this thing that is the minimum requirement to work at walmart, see she's qualified for president!

This meme of "Accomplished Hillary" needs to burn in a garbage fire. She's literally fucked up EVERYTHING she's worked on. She was a pointless senator who did nothing, she was such a bad SoS she made John 'Botox' Kerry look like an improvement.

I'm not even talking about the E-Mail shit, her basic instincts on foreign policy are fucking pleb tier idiocy that's straight out of a mid 90's era misreading of geopolitics.

A look into your future, shill

hillary clinton at 0 votes looks like it gonna be a LLLLLLLL LAANDSLIDE BOYz

yeah.
>opens pickle jar

"SHES HEALTHY"

We all know how it's really going to go down.

Pre-opened pickle jar.

You'd be surprised.

Quick lets get to phonebanking!!

Whoo! Rally time!

>hillary killed bernie meme
they were colluding from the start. Last hurdle for the duped millennial to get over.

They struggle enough admitting that Bernie loses ALL of his credibility by endorsing Clinton. They rationalize it, "oh he just doesn't want an evil republican to be president."

But to admit that their hero, their jew savior was actually scamming them the whole time? Lot more heartbreaking. They won't ever admit this to themselves.

THERE WAS NO POP

PICKLES DON'T TWIST OPEN

THEY POP

THERE WAS NO POP

Have I been bamboozled

ooh got me there with your little map. nice try trumpsucker

>don't fucking forget what i did to you last night fuck man
>i will rape you with my strap on in my dungeon while your wife watches again if you fuck this speech up
caption what hillary is saying to nice old man for luls

How long will the debates be? She'll no doubt be sitting during commercial breaks.

Just transferred to a state university. I've learned to argue like a Tumblr libshit. I'm sure it has some practical applications.

TRUMP HAS A 56 POINT LEAD ON BERNIE!!!

BERNIE BROS BTFOd ETERNALLY HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

I think he was genuinely campaigning, the DNC emails showed they were rigging things against him and colluding with the media.

I'm also totally sure that $600,000 vacation home he bought this summer and not committing suicide with three shots to the back of his head were his reward for not jumping ship to the Greens.

ggwp
>If youre truthin'

But she gave Russia a reset button. That made everything better in our relations with them, so we'll never have to act like they're our enemy going forward.

>Then, addressing his studio audience, Kimmel added encouragingly, “If you’re ever feeling bad about your job, just remember there’s a grown man who spent a full seven minutes yelling about me and a pickle jar on television.”

We can only guess what she really threatened him with