I AM SO FUCKING MAD, I HATE LIBERALS SO FUCKING MUCH

I AM SO FUCKING MAD, I HATE LIBERALS SO FUCKING MUCH

I WANT A CIVIL WAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW WE HAVE TO REMOVE EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL IMMEDIATELY, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
radaronline.com/photos/hillary-hate-group-scandal-disturbing-kkk-secret-nephew-exposed/
inquisitr.com/3530016/donald-trump-win-black-vote-hillary-clinton-family-kkk-hate-group-ku-klux-klan-racist-news/
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE

TDOTR is coming user. Be patient for a decade or two. Its coming.

Hillary will win because of massive voter fraud then it gets released it was because of that. Then civil war 2 starts

Kys

Why are you mad? Do you work full time? If the answer to question 2 is no, you are also a liberal.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU MY RAGE IS INSATIABLE
I work full time.

>Trump wins
Become enforcers or military
>Hillary wins
You know what....

YOU WILL BE REMOVED

You only needed three K's at the end of "fuck".

It's not a race thing, I will gladly fight by any conservative googles.

2008: voted for obama
2012: voted for obama
2016: will vote for our queen.

All you right wingers who publicly admited to racism through trump will be hung and jailed like the traitors you are

YOU ARE THE TRAITOR AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED

Why the autism attack?

Jesus FBI you are taking this whole getting discredited for shilling for hillary in a senate committee a bit too hard

We are winning and theres nothing you can do but cry through your keyboard

baby pls :( you are scaring me

Soon.

I can't hate them because I know what it is to be them. Most of them are good intentioned people who just want the world to be a better place. But so many of them are just blind to reality because they'd rather believe in the happy narrative of progress they've built for themselves.

The ones I hate are the subversives, the radical left actively trying to destroy America.

calm down.

Go and bust a nut, you fucking sperg.

KeK will it.

a white nation

I want this too

>Unless you work for the liberal regime and pay your jewish masters taxes you're a liberal

Communist logic

unironically, stop telling me to calm down. complacency is how germany and sweden happened.

Lol you mad little trumpet?

And since conservashits are all old people and emasculated 16 year old edgelords, you're gonna get overpowered easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
Death squads soon brother

>trump victory
The system works! The people have chosen!

>hillary victory
LIES LIES LIES

BECAUSE THE PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT HILLARY YOU FUCKING MORON

radaronline.com/photos/hillary-hate-group-scandal-disturbing-kkk-secret-nephew-exposed/

inquisitr.com/3530016/donald-trump-win-black-vote-hillary-clinton-family-kkk-hate-group-ku-klux-klan-racist-news/

Conservatives are absolute retards lol I can't wait for Hillary Clinton to win and all the Steven Crowders, Alex Jones, etc. to get mad triggered.

SHUT UP FAGGOT YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE REMOVED

You've got it backwards retard. Cred Forums doesn't represent the entire country. The problem with that belief is there's nothing that could possibly convince you otherwise, since you could dismiss any proof as fake.

Where in my post did I mention that Cred Forums represented the entire country? The majority of the country hates Hillary. Her supporters are just vocal as fuck and she's incredibly funded.

And your proof for that is...?

She is still up by 6 point.
The election is up and down like any election.

Babby's first election?

She will finish strong, just in time for november. Its going to be glorious tastsing all those cuckservative tears

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating

And that's from fucking HuffPo

Our queen of beauty and grace. Is anyone else looking forward to becoming one of her subjects?

I've gone full circle. From naive liberal, to redpilled, to redpilled liberal.

You do realize that the societal freedoms you enjoy by using sites like Cred Forums derive from liberals (as opposed to their historical enemies, the authoritarians) right? Liberal does not equal SJW or Hillary-bot.

I daydream about it like a middle school girl

THE WITCH MUST BE KILLED
THE WITCH MUST BE KILLED
THE WITCH MUST BE KILLED

Yeah, hillary clinton is liked by few but trump is hated by most. No one likes a rotten apple but everyone would always pick it out one made of literal human feces.

overpowered by your wife's son?

You are on a liberal website, dumbo. You're probably a liberal yourself.

GAS ALL LIBSHITS
GAS ALL LIBSHITS
GAS ALL LIBSHITS
GAS ALL LIBSHITS
GAS ALL LIBSHITS
GAS ALL LIBSHITS

Are you seriously unwilling to admit that a significant number of people are refusing to admit that they're voting for Trump out of fear of being labeled a bigot?

Please cam your aneurysm for us to enjoy.

Wow that's a nice strawman, did you build it yourself? I'm not conservative so obviously I'm a stepdad.

yknow shillary had it goin on back in the day. I see why Bill "settled down" with her old power hungry ass.

Most liberals are turned off by rabid SJWs, though definitely pressured and influenced by them.

When we trigger the SJWs they reveal themselves to liberals, and thus they are turned-off once they glimpse the truth.

We should start calling SJWs "regressives" to separate them from the turned-off liberals who are calling themselves progressives now.

"Regressive left" has a nice ring to it. They've gone so far left they are tyrannical, and progressives are starting to react. Yes even in academia some are getting sick of this safe space triggered outrage culture bullshit.

"Regressives"!

Yes, because most people are not bigots.

A thousand times yes. True liberals are humanists, having more in common with libertarians than SJWs and other authoritarians. Regressive is a good term, as is "outrage addict".

>you're gonna get overpowered easily.

A literal 12 year old could defeat the typical liberal

>right wing loves guns

>leftists scared to death over LITERAL FUCKING WORDS.

yep. leftists are defilitely winning..

>all trump supporters are bigots
argument discarded, get gassed libshit

>lolbertarians

Who is Al Eppo?

Like Trump has a coherent policy on Syria?

My liberal GF just broke up with me today. I don't know what to do. She didn't directly do it because of my views but it certainly didn't help.

Moonman will save us.

Supporting someone whose entire platform is based on bigotry usually means you're a bigot, yes.

Go find a better girlfriend
One who likes Cred Forums and Cred Forums

has anyone else seen this fucking video? pisses me off so much
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>trump's entire platform is based on bigotry
explain

good tips as always, satan.

Good for her, she can obviously do better.

Anyone who unironically contemplates cuckservatism is a moron and deserves to be foreveralone

whenever you break up, the solution is to improve yourself until you find someone better

>My liberal GF just broke up with me today.
>liberal GF

she did you a favor, the more time you sunk into that doomed relationship the worse the outcome would have been for you

They are both despised by half the country, and loved by the other. This is democracy in its final stages, when you have 2 different sides that hate each other with a passion, it can only result in war.

here comes the diversity JIHAD JIHAD

Fucking E D G Y

I mean asides from her being a liberal, sadly she was pretty much perfect in every way. Guess I'll just have to move on.

>"contemplates cuckservatism"
>posts le altright funni hat man as if these two things are synonymous

oh wow

learn what a strawman argument is first.

Liberals are not the problem user. Any opposition to the Status quo is "liberal" if you think about it. No political system is without opposition.

Attempting to remove people who disagree with you leads to national ruin. Better to convince people who disagree with you that you are right.

If you don't, you provoke them to fight you, and you risk losing.

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMY THEY WIN