What does Cred Forums think of our preisdent, Rodrigo Duterte?

What does Cred Forums think of our preisdent, Rodrigo Duterte?

Based. End thread

He's a huge cuck unless he crushes the hajji rebellion.

He does some cool/funny shit, but really he's basically just a Mob Boss of a humid island shithole full of Asians that have a niggery appearance.

He just doesn't give a fuck, does he?

He's an oligarch, like most heads of state.

Street sweeper, based

fpbp

What do your people think?

>he gave a speech again
>he was crying about MUH EVIL COLONIALISM
>about how EUROPE AND AMERICA = BAD GUYS and MUSLIMS = GUD BOIS WHO DINDU NUFFIN
>went on a rant again about the wonders of multiculturalism
>went on a DID YOU KNOW MY GRANDPARENTS WERE CHINESE AND MUSLIM AND IM PROUD OF IT speech for 100th time at a military base again
>touring military bases across the country in a feeble effort to appease the with FUCKING GLOCKS and SUPER TUCANOS because the military absolutely hates his pro-communism/muslim insurgency stance
>always trying to convince the soldiers that its okay to literally give away philippine clay to china and the muslims and commie rebels because of MUH HISTORICAL INJUSTICES
>always gives that fucking annoying MUH HISTORICAL INJUSTICES AGAINST MUSLIMS speech every single time he goes on tv
>he keeps trying to lift the arrest warrant against A KNOWN TERRORIST/CHRISTIAN SLAUGHTERER Nur Misuari [a literal Ayatollah who spent years funnelling billions in government money to fund his ISIS-tier rebellion] because HES MUH FRIEND
>says that he will fix the Abu Sayyaf problem
>a few weeks later, Nur Misuari shows up with a high profile norgecuck hostage saying that he (((((freed)))))) him because he """"""talked"""""" to the abu sayyaf kidnappers
>nobody isn't even trying to hide the fact that he got 60% of the $1,000,000 in ransom money because his best buddy Duterte is going to bail him out

you millennial niggers are to blame. i don't understand how some of you claim to support real nigga marcos when you suck this literal commie, muzzie sympathizer's chode

It's alright user, we understand your plight.

t. Matobato

He's a bluepilled slave morality motherfucker.

But you know what? Sometimes you need a retarded dictator to clean house, and he's obviously loved by his people.

I fully support a country's ability to self-determine, and it is only American drugfags that are crying bloody murder at his actual decent policies.

this
why on earth he kills his own people but ignore muzzies.

You should keep him on a leash, the west loves to put economic sanctions on people who are too mean. After he finished the dealers he should go after the child sex tourists.

Based. He don't take shit off a no (((skypes))).

BASED
Part of an emerging new political order reworking decades of cant and failure.

He did nothing wrong

If you want someone to take you seriously, stop memeing.

Why does Flips still keep those Spanish names instead of their traditional ones?

memes are all I have

t. armycuck

He has no choice because his hometown is surrounded in commie and muslim territory.

I bet you're too dumb to consider that.

T
O
U
G
H

>
Don't be like that. Natapos nia lang ay grade 1. Konting pag iinitindi lang po.

Thread over.

P U T A N G I N A
U
T
A
N
G
I
N
A

Tough, strong sense of justice, and wants a better future for his people. Imo, mob justice ain't that way to do it, but so far I haven't heard of any illegitimate killings, just people freaking out about the possibility of them.

he is based
your people are all rude,dumb niggers though

He gets the job done, and not afraid to give us shit. Respect.

>pot calling kettle black

The Brazilian knows from experience

I'm sorry I didn't follow much, what does make him a based guy for Cred Forums standards?
Also: does he hate muslims?

I didn't know Philipino people could look like this. I thought they were whiter. My mistake i guess