Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Every cop reported that he was armed and wouldn't put down his gun. It's their word against yours. Prove that he was unarmed.

ITT: Why are African Americans such lazy, hyper-agressive, subhuman baboons?

>implying being unarmed means they're innocent or harmless

I'M SILLY

Yeah the .03% of murdered black people being unarmed innocent victims is definitely our most important issue right now.

(((unarmed black men)))

No confederate flag t-shirt?

a millionaire raised by whites after being abandoned by his mud parents protests the greatest nation on earth and no white people are mad that career criminals get killed by police for disobeying commands and attacking police officers (some armed, some not).

that picture doesnt make me think at all.

Now let's draw one with a dead kid in Chicago next to a dead criminal in Baltimore

>gets paid millions from money of American citizens
>doesn't know how to drop a screwdriver after being warned

I don't understand

9/10

Makes me think you're a fucking moron.

I wish Eye had an army of propagandists taking My side!

Nice b8 m8

8/10

needs more cowbell

So he wont stand for the anthem that helped those googles get anything close to human rights and freedom, but he'll happily wear the jersey, take the money like a good goy and pretend he's in touch with the common pavement ape. Really activates your prefrontal cortex.

I also find offensive that the nigger is alive, unarmed and nobody is shooting him.

>no shart marks on his pants

0/10

>Dead nigger getting killed after commiting a crime
>Spoiled rich kid disrespecting the country that sat him up on a high chair and fed him with a silver spoon his whole life

Wow. This REALLY made me think.

As a black american with a reasonably high enough IQ to recognize the general inferiority of my brethren, what incentive do I have to NOT support this nonsense?

I get to make money off these dullard sheeplike niggers and their cuckold enablers

I both support and oppose Cred Forums because I need a boogeyman for them to fear

If everyone was suddenly redpilled then my scheme would fall apart

Farewell for now, worthy opponents

They don't have Neanderthal DNA

THIS IS NOW A GOOGLE THREAD

Alt-right isn't capable to thought, just rage and impotence.

>posts retarded leftist comic that only appeals to those who live on emotion rather than logic
>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Something tells me, OP, that your brain rarely does any actual thinking.

That's offensive! Stop bleeding-up my concrete!

wtf i hate american flag now

You don't know he was going to shoot anybody

t. A fucking white male who uses "a fucking white male" as an insult

Someone photoshop in a knife or a gun and remove the UN- Armed part, then it would be accurate.

Poor Delorian

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

you could just as easily have a picture of some BLM dindu standing on top of hundreds of dead blacks pointing at one dead black saying "that's the problem"

i dont get it, am i suppose to be trolled?

>rage and impotence
>the standard liberal response
>liberals would be nothing without the mass media, ivy league, and government laws to protect their whiny asses
I dare you to treat everyone equal by law. I fucking dare you.

Equality will be your worst nightmare.
You'll be begging for the days of Jim Crow.

>You don't know he was going to shoot anybody
You don't need to know if he was going to shoot anybody.

He was holding a gun.
Cops said drop the gun.
He walked toward them without dropping the gun.
Every protocol in the book says that in the situation, you put them down faster than old yeller. The cop would have gotten fired if he didnt shoot.

I don't even blame nigs being nigs at this point in time. I blame shitty boomer and genX parents, who fostered millennial culture, which taught children that orders are optional.

They stopped evolving since they never got out of their habitat (African jungle) for a long period of time.

By contrast, future Europeans had to adapt to a totally new climate and had to compete with Neanderthals.

Nignogs stayed back in Africa competing with baboons and chimpanzees and learning from them.

>killed by black gang crime*

Fuck off OP. Doesn't`t make me think other than I hate niggers more.

Correction

Black people evolved for life on the open savanna and desert fringes

Pygmies are jungle adapted