Take that, white devil

Take that, white devil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Main difference....

Boston tea party had a goal and throwing the tea hurt the oppressors

You fucking Googles just destroy everything in sight and steal because you are a bunch of wild chimps that need to be put the fuck down

Senseless destruction of property makes a protest illegitimate.

Is nigger now replaced with google?

White people 0:

So are googles trying to achieve independence?

>Is google now replaced with google?

cant tell if this is some aussie shitposting or genuine questioning

except it was a war we were trying to start, not a protest

Genuine question for me

The tea was the subject of the protest.

Googles can't analogy.

>Main difference....
>Boston tea party had a goal and throwing the tea hurt the oppressors
>You fucking Googles just destroy everything in sight and steal because you are a bunch of wild chimps that need to be put the fuck down
We are replacing nigger with googles because they want to censor hate speech and have created an AI bot to delete from its search anything that has anything realted to this "hatespeech"

We were literally starting a war.
Are niggers going to start a war now?

I have not yet seen them attack a police station or even one government building.

Its just loot this store, throw shit at and disrupt traffic, burn this store down, jump this guy, bitch and whine. It's always over criminals too

google google google google, google google google google.

google?

google google.

We can only hope.

Ruly med meh thunk

As a German i'm used to those kind of memes comparing to Germans in the 1930s but holy fuck! 1773 comparisons?

t. Numale white liberal

>unlawful demonstration during a tyrannical reign
>unlawful demonstration in a lawful democratic society
If you want to impose your changes by force in an authoritarian society without even a system to promote those changes, you are a legitimate revolutionaire.

But if you try to impose your changes by force in a society where there is a clear and lawful system of democratic changes, than YOU are the authoritarian.

Too deep for googles to grasp.

So... no welfare without representation?

No as in "I hate those fucking googles" or "stupid fucking porchgoogles" essentially causing google to censor itself

That wasn't your typical chimp-out protest. That was an act of rebellion against the authority, the authority responded and lost, this is the foundation of America in a nutshell.
So unless you are planning on taking down the government, keep those protests "peaceful".

look here nigger

jews aren't white

white is indifferent to you and would like you to fuck off and make your own future.

jews are the ones fucking with both of us.

we we wont kill you unless we have to... or maybe if we get started we wont stop i am not sure yet.

either way if you want to lash out at those who hurt you instead of those who don't want a thing to do with you, else we will get started.

none but your vets has seen us as we are.

Isn't this a case of government property vs. private property? I would give less of fucks if the degenerate monkeys took out some government building but all they do is loot CVS and gas stations.

White people never have a comeback to time travel arguments. Irrefutable.

This must be fake, srsly...

>We're taxing your tea!
>Fuck your tea, into the river it goes!

>Black cop shoots black male with a gun not cooperating
>MUHFUGGUH WE GON RUIN OUR OWN CITIES TO SHOW WHITEY WHO BOSS

Fun fact, Washington and Franklin all publicly reprimanded them for these actions and even considered having them pay it back.
>retards throughout history have always done retarded things
WOW

WOW it's like I don't know... times have changed... I mean it's 2016 so therefore definitions and behavior has been altered... like yikes this really really REALLY made my brain tickle... almost as if something is going on in there... I'm positive I just felt something going on in my skull

Or hell even if they burned down white suburbs
But the googles arejust googling google property

>Destroying property in relation to the problem you're protesting
>Chanting "kill whitey", attacking innocent people, trashing cars, setting things on fire, breaking into buildings, and stealing from them because a black people get shot for not obeying orders/going for guns

Weird... just saw this on Skypebook.... was thinking how fucking stupid it was.

There's no difference you're just justifying the actions. It was nigger tier behavior both times. And some of the Revolutionary Leaders reprimanded them. We glorify it now but this stupid act made Washingtons blood boil.

Whites are the oppressors. Breaking and stealing their shit hurts the oppressors, you double standard hypocrite fuck.

who was it?

Not the same thing, at all.

One is destroying businesses and property of their brothers, sisters, friends and family.

The other was the destruction of another nations property that were forcing them to pay outrageous taxes to continue consuming.

Actually, once the tea was to be unloaded, they were to be taxed.

Seriously. The british were propping up a subsidized monopoly and demanding the colonists make up the difference.

But black people here and now in the states have rights. Back then colonists were subjects, and little or no recourse to the law.

Any efforts to raise awareness or legally protest had been shut down.

They literally had no other way but to destroy the tea.

Except they don't destroy our shit. They destroy their own neighborhoods and and local businesses.

How is he being hypocritical you faggot?

difference between a revolution and a protest.

>white devil
>growing accustomed to Cred Forums

Except Britain was actually a tyrannical government and the colonies had something to complain about. Blacks are just playing the race card in hopes of getting free shut and power so they can get away with being the subhuman monies they are.

From what I was taught the reason the colonists were mad was because the british decided to start selling East India Company tee tax free, which colonists couldn't compete with.

>walmart and korean or sihk liquor stores
>shoe shops

Nope

*tea
fug

Hey, that's my post from the other thread.

Did your friend respond?

Tea can't be grown in the US.

If it could, you would still be a colony.

The difference between looting by googles and protesting that whites do

>not subjects
>black people having access to law enforcement

That's right.
The tea party was an illegitimate protest.
It was really an act of agression against the parliament, and was met with a massacre.

Is this where you believe the BLM protests should rightfully lead?
Agression, destruction of property, and ultimately public execution?

The tea act wasn't about taxing their tea.
It was a government bailout to try and force people to buy from the british east india trading company, also setting a precedent to show the colonies accepted britains right to tax them.
So they dumped the tea so no tax could be collected.
It's the equivalent of refusing to buy insurance under obamacare.

The british were essentially propping up a monopoly and expecting us to pay for it at our expense, by selling it tax free or by taxing competition.

Some of us want to watch the world burn tho

To pay for the costly french-Indian war that just happened...

>le meemee arrows on facebook
>le maymay pointers anywhere outside Cred Forums
fuck you, teenager

>No one itt has read a History that wasn't nostalgianized
This is why Western civilization is circling the drain with no way out. Kill yourselves.

The british had outlawed non british tea sales
So they had been buying black market tea, which meant no taxes could be collected.
The tea act made it cheaper on Big Tea by giving them a tax cut by passing the taxes onto the US.
Should sound familiar.

Man, 1773 feels like yesterday...

Why can't googles into current year + ln(e) ?

I know its bait but i'll have some fun with it.

You are saying there is no difference between a political groups organized attack on the naval ships of the King of England and his traders, destroying product so as not to profit the Crown and to further promote separatism in a war for Independence (which obviously was about to kick off).

So yeah, no difference between all that and some googles stealing from privately owned businesses owned by citizens......

Thisnessed.

The picture's not wrong. I mean, the revolutionaries did some pretty niggerish things. I mean, that's to be expected of a war.

desu I'd probably be a silent loyalist if I lived in that time

>white people
That was a peaceful protest by Indians. Educate yourselves, shitlords!

You are saying there is no difference between a political groups organized attack on the white oppressors of the United States and it's system, destroying product so as not to profit the System and to further promote black agency in a war for respect (which obviously was about to kick off).

So are liberals admitting there is a civil war and war for Independence? Did they just admit the Race War is live?

Protesting taxation without representation from across a hemisphere is a lot more legitimate than looting and destroying your own community to protest police who prevent niggers from being niggers

The difference is the colonists were being taxed without representation. Their rights as englishmen (they were at the time) were being denied.
The google is well represented, none of his constitutional rights are being denied, he is scum.

>destruction of the citizen's property

The Colonists had representation. They were just upset because the representative wasn't from the colonies he lived in London, but that was the norm for all representation.

I think it's pretty obvious that there's been a cold race war going on for awhile now, yeah.

>look at cracker doing thing in history
>dum cracker is hypocrite
>we BLM now
Fucking google, will they ever come up with anything else than peanut butter?

how is that even remotely equivalent? you would have to know 100% that its "white owned" businesses and the "System" doesn't exist to attack. its capitalism the only ppl u hurt are the owners and employees so u are actually probably hurting yourself more in the long run.

plus its all self interest looting for gibmedats.

the tea party wasnt interested in stealing tea they were destroying it to prove a point and to rebel against the Crown for imposing harsher measures on them, "no taxation without representation" and all that. there was an intellectual value involved.

liberals are projecting because they think googles have this sort of capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhFmITUhOPo

you inept rustics and colonial upstarts better pay your fucking taxes

They didn't have representation, how can you be so uneducated about your own nation's history. The Secretary of State for the Southern Department was not elected by Americans.

First hand over the delegates.

We fucked up our enemy's business.

nogs are fucking up their own neighborhood.

Blacks don't want a war, they want free shit.

take me with you, user.

Checked.
They were still represented though even if they didn't choose their representative.

All you had to do was let us elect a token handful of MPs.
And you fucked it up.

As someone who has had over a dozen friends experience police brutality, and experienced police dishonesty/coercion EVERY TIME I HAVE ENCOUNTERED A PIG, people like you are a fucking joke. Your ignorance of reality does not change the facts: There are niggers and there are pigs. Both are a huge problem for anyone who isn't a jew. Divide and conquer works really well when you get the slaves to bow down to other slaves.

White people protesting taxes != Google's rioting for personal enjoyment and gain.
The Google's are destroying property that doesn't even belong to the government. And not necessarily even white people.

Do you think Hitler's dog knew he was a bad person?

you was british citizens you was already represented lol and the lowest taxed in the whole empire...we didnt even collect taxes mostly we just put our foot down regarding the tea and you chimped out over a 3% tax

now you pay many more times that in tax and you think its fine lol

Can you imagine being a pupper
and your papi made over 6 million bones
and you didn't get one

If niggers are enough of an idiots to believe whiteys they deserve their slavery
If you listen to what your enemy says is right or wrong you are not free

if I was a pupper I don't think I could be mad ever :3

>attacking a strawman

underrated boast

>the American revolution was about oppression
>this is what Americans actually believe

That was their own tea they were destroying, they simply refused to pay taxes on it.

With the BLM riots, they are destroying other people's place of business. Even though it's in their own community, they are still destroying someone else's property

We weren't about to let about of foreigners across the pond profit off of our economy. Unlike you, we actually had the stones to do something about it. Twice I might add

I'm pretty sure those guys did not own literally all of the tea.

Fuck niggers desu.

GOOGLES EVERYWHERE

They owned the ports which the tea was shipped to. Meaning they had already paid for the tea, just not the taxes

>official state monopoly skirting import tariffs and squeezing American importers economically
>not oppression

>looting every liquor store in a five mile radius hurst white people
>liqour stores owned almost exclusively by arabs and Asians
>loot and burn own grocery store

Kek.

>Directly destroying the property of the people you're trying to protest

vs:

>Destroying the property of random shopkeepers and stores completely unrelated to the police force

Your move

>foreigners

We formed the most prosperous and powerful nation on Earth.

You retreated back to your section 8 housing

>funded by a (((white guy)))

>Literally never stepped foot outside of the UK
>Not a foreigner to the US
Contrary to what you may believe, the colonists were not British. They were American. The only people who identified as British were the people from Britain. And they're foreigners to the US

>soros
>white

Fun fact: nobody was injured in the tea protests and the one lock that was broken was replaced by the protesters

>All white people in America supported the revolution
Sage

>Destroy property that is not terribly valuable, but massive in symbolism
>vs
>Destroy every piece of property in sight, randomly beat, murder, and assault people, stop commerce, block traffic, destroy random property
Niggers gon nig

>Implying white people have no stake in the businesses in African American communities.
They aren't just raiding mom and pop shops here. They're raiding the chain stores.

Try and convince a nigger that he's not white.
To Cred Forums he's a Jew, but to black people he's just an old white man

People reach pretty far when they realize they have no arguments.

>what is ISRAEL

Well, are you going to start hurling matzo balls not the harbour or do you no longer "have the stones"?

Pussy.

>A strategic alliance is the same thing as colonialism