2016 worse year ever

Refute this.

Protip: impossible

People who think Kanye is a genius and Kim Kardashian is a role model hate Trump

I personally hate Kanye but you cannot argue that he isn't an artistic genius.

are you kidding, its great

its finally gonna end

>20 dollars will buy you 2 burgers and a drink

fug XDDD

Yes you can. He is not.

Look at his lyrics. Loot at his creations. Look at what was considered genius artwork before modernists took over.

He is not a genius. He is a degenerate star from a degenerate land in a degenerate time.

its more like 6-7 bucks. 2 for 5 could get you two quarter pounders...large drinks are only a dollar

I don't know who is pictured above "Role model"

Trump isn't our leader until 2017 you fucking retard

i would hatefuck Kimmy so bad

First of all, he's the modern day version of Shakespeare.

>big mac
Second of all, any real american knows that nobody eats big macs. even the fattest of the fat dont eat big macs. It's all about the mcdoubles and mcChickens

usa btfo

Before his mom died he was amazing.
Then he hooked up with Kim and it got worse from there.

He's a pawn for the media jews and nothing more, just like the bitch next to him.

All it needs is one of those demotivational borders and a Family Guy sceencap and this would be the most iFunny-looking image I have ever seen.

>modern day Shakespeare

His old tracks were good, but then his mom died and it all went to shit.

Well we have Modern Warfare Remastered coming out so I think that's something that's good.

He's a sub-iq borderline retarded nigger, who has created nothing of artistic value in his entire career.

I'm pretty sure that 1346 was worse. Even the memes from back then sucked.

>who has created nothing of artistic value in his entire career.
I don't even like Kanye but you can't say Runaway isn't a good song

this is your average trump supporter folks...
vote 3rd party, lets change the system

Artistic value is 100% subjective.
The millions upon millions of albums that he's sold would beg to differ with your opinion.

I literally have no clue what you are talking about..... homo

>Kanye West
>Genius

>Kim Kardashian
>role model

The criminal hippie or the dude that's not conservative or Libertarian

Hook, line and sinker you gorgeous bastard.
Enjoy these (you)'s

>food
If I can shove it in my mouth and eat it and it gives my body energy then it's food
>genius
Ehhh... no not really
>role model
Yes. For hos.
>leader
No. He's not gonna be our "leader". He's gonna be our REPRESENTATIVE.

the dumbest thing about this is there is no possible way trump can be president in 2016

inauguration date is in 2017 faggot

for 13 burgerbux you can get 2 big macs, 2 large fries, and 20 mcnuggies at mcdonalds

wow you sure got me there bud

I'm not joking.

In the past 10 years, Kanye West has made more money than Michael Jackson or The Beatles did in their entire lives.

Citation needed.

Honestly? I think he sounds tone deaf. He dresses like a clown and acts like a turd. People say "Oh, his attitude is an extension of his music." Well I hate his music too, what a coincidence.

IF DUBZ TRUMP WINS

If not dubs, you're a faggot fuccboi

Replace 'leader' with 'savior'.

And check my digits

Eminem is the only genius rapper

>money = intellectual brilliance

You are a few decades behind on american food

Kek is Real. Kek is Peace. Behead those who insult Kek, and his good name.

This was fun though

>Eminem is the only genius rapper

Blessed is he

immortal technique was good tho

I don't need to refute it, it's not an argument.

(you)

Trump should've pick up Kanye as his running mate.

He is not a genius. What the fuck is wrong with you? What has he made that proved he had a superior intelligence or a transcendent creation of art? It's just the same hip hop bragging cliches.

There is no true beauty or superior values on his creations. Only the fake aura of genius.

nice facebook meme
gas yourself

>people still eat shitdonalds

wendys is better get over it

Kanye is definitely a genius, don't expect these neckbeards to know good music.

hahaha what a cucked country
poor yanks

Yeah nah.

I stay away from fat food as much as possible but wendys is at the bottom of the barrel, right along with taco bell

Kanye has made some great music in the past, but some of his more recent works nah

get over it

I dont have to, its scientifically proven wendys sucks.

Worse nuggets
Worse fries
Square burgers? Wtf
Their chilli is literally leftover unsold burgers thrown in a bin with seasoning(dated a wendys worker in hs)

Gross

get

Some whatabuger

>Fixed

over

>You don't have to eat that shit
>Yes, Kanye is a genius get over it it's 2016
>Yes she's a role model and who cares about being a slut
>Yes Trump is a leader

Kanye west is a genius, and MASSIVE autist. People get hung up on his pleb filter lyrics. Kim got to marry him because her dad sold his soul for massive amounts of google magic. I guess Trump got a head-start with leading the country with his campaign.

Mcdonalds is food, forever and always.

Damn... Witnessed

1 and 4 are good, 2 and 3 are not.

Burgers have always been and always will be awesome.

Kanye West is borderline retarded, even when I had a stint liking hip-hop, I couldn't stand his shit for anything. I hope he falls off a cliff one day.

Never really heard of anyone referring to a Kardashian as a role-model, never would expect anyone to, but yeah, it's retarded that people give two fucks about them.

And, you have shown the best leadership material to be put forth since 1980. Everyone else is a cunt or a fuck-up.

2017 without a doubt will be with Clinton and the end of civilization as we knew it .

Skypes write all Kanye's music, so they're the ones you should be showering with praise.

>McDonald's isn't food meme
It's not nutritious but it tastes okay, I'm tired of this fucking meme, McDonald's is food, it's not great but it's okay, and that's why it's so successful.

>Inb4 muh chemicals
Fuck off, yes it's unhealthy but it's not toxic, it does not cause autism or anything.

>Skype writes all Kanye's music

Fixed.

Kanye is a genius. Have you heard his music? Do you really believe his persona is anything but high quality b8 designed to get envious faggots like (you) to talk about him?

Kim K is probably up there in the genius range as well. once again, she presents a manufactured very hight quality b8 persona that gets envious faggots like (you) to talk about her.

Trump is doing the exact same thing. That's why he completely BTFO every politician in the race right now including hillary. If there werent so many people in the (((media))) invested in maintaining the status quo then we'd know how badly she's losing.

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY!