Does Spain and Portugal have a North-South divide like Italy, where one half is Moor, the other is white?

Does Spain and Portugal have a North-South divide like Italy, where one half is Moor, the other is white?

well actually if you're going to say that then I will have to say to you that it's not entirely the most reasonable answer to the question in question before anyone states it as so as it's not unlikely to do as such

I have no idea, most people are white, there are some guys who look jewy even though they are natives. I have seen many blondes with blue eyes from Sevilla and many tanned brown-haired people from the north.

I'm from Catalonia and most natives have a light brown hair colour, skin colour varies from super pale to tanned. I'd say about 30% of people have blue/green eyes.

Yes, the divide is about 10 miles North of the Spain/France border

yes, is called DespeƱaperros

>there are some guys who look jewy even though they are natives
New christians?

All spaniards are a little jewish. That much is undeniable

wowmeme

thatcsi cppl

and nobody here cares only be catholic matter historically you could be jew but if u turn catholic nobody cares, but, if we see u with the jewish jewery, u burn in the sqare

Yes.

No, it's an east-west divide and it has existed since antiquity. It's mostly an ethno-cultural divide, not racial.

Iberia is not like Italy. When a region was reconquered, the Muslim inhabitants were either expelled outright or corralled into ghettos called mourarias (in Portuguese, I'm sure there's an equivalent in Spain), where they may have resided for a short time before being ultimately expelled also. People from the north (most often, Basques) were then brought in to repopulate the land.

In terms of genetics, it's not so clear. It is true that there is a peak in North African admixture in Andalucia, which probably is from Moors, but there is also North African markers in places like Galicia and Asturias which originates from prehistoric migrations ~12,000 years ago.

The point is that it's not so black and white as a north-south/east-west division.

Yes around 20% have some residue of jew blood, but I'm talking about people who could very well have a high % of jew blood or could be just a coincidence and be very Mediterranean, there's a point where you can't really tell if someone has mud blood or just has very prominent Mediterranean-like features.

basically former lands of the emirate of granada right?
that was the last to be reconquista'd so it would make sense to be the border between spanish and moors

yes

Morisco detected

catalans dont look white

Most Iberians don't by WASP standards.

Tanned =/= Moor

Obviating immigrants, the most important etnhic distinction is between gypsies and spaniards. Pic related shows their distribution.

Why don't you genocide your gypsies?