NEPOTISM - THERE GOES OUR FUTURE EDITION

>Landlord under fire for 'Asian only' rental ad
bc.ctvnews.ca/landlord-under-fire-for-asian-only-rental-ad-1.2957829

>IF SOCIAL JUSTICE IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT THAN WHY ISN'T SOMETHING BEING DONE
>THIS SHIT IS ENDEMIC IN CANADIAN CITIES
>THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

This has been going on for years and this is the first time I've seen it mentioned in the news.

If they're doing this for homes you know they're doing it for jobs too. I constantly see adds for jobs where it reads "must speak mandarin or cantonese". Why the fuck should I have to speak mandarin for a software design position in Canada?

This is fucking Canada not China! FUCK! I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

If white people did this they would be charged with discrimination instantly. It would make national news, there would be protests and outrage.

>According to human rights experts, the ads aren’t illegal – but acting on them is.
>“What’s illegal is if you deny somebody the right to rent based on their ethnicity or their race. That is illegal,” said Robyn Durling of the >B.C. Human Rights Clinic.

>yeah they make the ads but they're not actually acting on them
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

#CanadaIsKill

>Canada prepares for an Asian future
bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-18149316

>Vancouver being transformed by new wave of brash, rich Asians looking for safe place to ‘park their cash’
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/vancouver-being-transformed-by-new-wave-of-brash-rich-asians-looking-for-safe-place-to-park-their-cash

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.ctvnews.ca/landlord-under-fire-for-asian-only-rental-ad-1.2957829
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i live in alberta so desu i dont have this problem

Maybe we can make a tech industry in Alberta.

>A Metro Vancouver landlord is under fire for an apartment rental ad seeking “Asian only” tenants.

Don't you guys have anti-discrimination laws that protect people from being denied service due to their race?

Yes we do. As I stated in the OP:

>According to human rights experts, the ads aren’t illegal – but acting on them is.
>“What’s illegal is if you deny somebody the right to rent based on their ethnicity or their race. That is illegal,” said Robyn Durling of the >B.C. Human Rights Clinic.

>yeah they make the ads but they're not actually acting on them
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

"Asian Only" actually means "No Blacks"

How do you know that? Tian-Zen Chu is that you? Please Stop.

I saw a bus filled with 5 foot nothing asian fobs today at the gas station, rice hats and everything.

Dude. I live in BC. Fuck asians.
Few years ago at uni I was in the cafe and texting my friend. I heard retching in the background and saw a sickly asian girl and throw up. She managed to get it all down the back of my pants, my shoes, and the floor around me. I then asked her why the fuck she didn't throw up anywhere besides me, and she then proceeded to swear at me. Just, go home you fucking chinks.

Why should I stop? We're Justin's guests

Heaps of "Asian only" and "Indian only" rentals in Brisbane, almost all in some areas specify actually. Especially Sunnybank.

>claim to gender/ethnically identify as a group
>apply and get denied
>sue for discrimination & intolerance
>???
>PROFIT
Canada is a dead corpse with a few hopeless souls trying to breath life into, despite the fact it's been rotten and corrupted for way too long now

>bc.ctvnews.ca/landlord-under-fire-for-asian-only-rental-ad-1.2957829

three months old

>Canada prepares for an Asian future
we're 4.8% chinese. they're our largest minority. america has 24x more niggers than we have chinks.

one province that has their premier at 15% approval rating and hasn't had an election since they brought in the rules. nice bait thread french faggot.

>nice bait thread
I am not OP m8

>french faggot
Nyet, stuck in Onterrible.

there are no criminal laws against discrimination for private individuals but provinces have human rights laws that apply to landlords so if they discriminated they could be sued under that act.

SJWs don't actually care about racism, they just hate white people.

>Average price of a home in Toronto is $1 million leafbux
>Chinks are buying properties just to drive up the value, no one actually lives in them.

As if I needed an excuse to leave this shithole.

>JUSTin
I don't blame you Teung-Tian-Shu Wong but where is your HONOR!?

I hear Canadians complain about how Chinese but houses and don't actually live in them. Why not just squat in them until they're yours? It's not like they will know all the way across the Pacific.

Check Bump

(((Social Justice))) is explicitly about ragging on whites in any way possible.

I hope this was satire. They move here ya know....

Just what I keep hearing from Canadians, see

They can hop from property to property. Allot of them live in condos and loft spaces downtown. But mostly, in Ontario they seem to congrats in Markham.

Chinese immigrants will be scum and will always be scum.

I know there are plenty of you slant eyed fucks that disguise yourself with our leaf flag. You bring nothing but uncleanliness and apathy. Disgusting.

In the furure, all property will be owned by corporations anyway. The idea of individuals owning their own homes will be a distant memory. Ching just wants to get a fat check when he sells to the corporate lords. Nothing wrong with that.

You say that like Ching Wong is in on it or knows, somehow, that this is going to be the case. Do you really think corporate over lords are the future?

How do you know so much?

Ever play spot the aussie in sunnybank? Im that aussie youre all looking for.

Really? So it's not just here. Fucking cunts. The hypocrisy is so REEEEEal. When is someone going to point this out?

Out wait, I'm racist for even bringing it up. How foolish of me.

Literally what the fuck are we supposed to do?