Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACWKYRzElpA
youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Montgomery
youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it took 8 months for a follow up
goddamn mexicans are lazy

So, they're saying it's an invasion ? That they're claiming back the clay they lost in 1848 and you should be cool about it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ACWKYRzElpA

White people need to get their shit together and remember mud people what's what or just die off.

Shit like this only fuels Trump's campaign.

Congrats FUCKH8, you played yourselves.

wow that was almost as horrible as Tuck Frump, but at least it wasn't like 8 minutes long.

Holy shit, that's the most punchable libshit face I've ever seen.

Truly they are a dirty race. They're just gross. They look gross, they sound gross, and they do gross things.

>Mexican Intellectuals

fuck

I'm native, I don't talk like a fucking spic and I sure as fucking hell don't give a fuck about Spanish faggots.

If you squint you just may be able to see a tiny hint of blue.

well shit their color is of my poo, who knew nature is showing us who to not trust

Oh my god, these so-called "mexican" people are just a bunch of people with no identity.

Their parents were so poor, that they had to emigrate from Mexico, also I doubt they ended elementary school.

So these "latinos" you are seeing are the result of a bunch of ignorant people trying to "recover their culture".

But they don't know shit about the culture, they just imitate what they think is mexican culture "from american POV".

For example, if they think mexicans are always in Fiesta, they will go in Fiesta by 200%, or drinking by 200%, or being loud by 200%, and this make them like the goolges.

Also, what you call mexicans there, they are called here Pochos, they can't even speak spanish, and when they come here to Mexico, they behave as americans.

Fucking cringey.

I gave it a thumbs down

Can't he sue them for that, though?

For what? Slander? They can pass it off as an opinion, which it is. Opinions aren't slanderous.

>part 2

Why though? Because part 1 was a real success for them right?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE PEOPLE HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

I hate parents that do this.

Do these people realize that teaching kids to swear leads to aggression later in life?

This kid is going to grow up to be a criminal and a bully.

Oh look, a LQBTQXYZ activist
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Montgomery

sell merchandise using shock value. reminder that leftists always use children to push their agenda because theyre disgusting, vile human beings with no conscience nor moral compass

>it's a fuckin nu male

I don't even understand the point of the video, what's the argument exactly? The land used to be part of Mexico, yeah so? What does that have to do with people being in the country illegally?

They don't even know their own argument.

Some people are rapists, its just rape, get over it.

Some people like dogfights, get over it.

Some people like to fuck animals, get over it,

Some people like to be racist, get over it.

Hmmm

Looks like all the legal American citizens of latino/hispanic racial background want to deport the illegal idiots.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IS NOT A RACE

peoAyo we wuz Américans n shieeet

Texas wuz of México mang ey gib back

Why do they all use the same awful music?

One track was all the lazy spics could afford.

It's probably royalty free because they're too cheap to actually buy music rights.

>shit like this makes all hispanics (i.e. mexicans) look like crybaby faggots

god dammit, I DINDU NUFFIN, THEY AINT *MY* MEXICANS

whatever, they deserve all the hate they get

I still prefer this version

youtube.com/watch?v=LLqqZmNFa_A