Charlotte Riot Thread Night 3, Thread 4

>taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

>youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

>youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoregazette.com/charlotte-officials-rioters-anyone-caught-looting-will-welfare-food-stamps-revoked-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for happening

Is the national guard there yet?

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Should be there soon, it just hit the 9pm hour in Charlotte.

baltimoregazette.com/charlotte-officials-rioters-anyone-caught-looting-will-welfare-food-stamps-revoked-life/

FIND THE BUSES

No way are they bringing out tanks.

If they're too afraid to just kill these fuckin' googles, they are too cucked to ever do that. Just gas the fuckers.

Why is thread so langsam??

PANTSUIT
GOTTA POOP

Why the fuck am I banned from the stream? I've never even been on there before

I see more white people walking around in this "parade" than white people that actually live in charlotte

>shots fired on scanner

>NO RACIST POLICE
Wait what? I thought the cop was black though?

Why can't we mow these people down? We'd save a lot of money.

Hipsters will drive far to defend their pets.

Dynamic IP someone had before you; unplug / reset your router or restart your phone if you're using one that isn't on WiFi.

S O R O S B U S E S.

this is the cozy thread

action thread here:

Is busing in a bunch of a white people to walk with the googles all it really takes to quell a chimp out?

>googles
What is this new stupid fucking meme I apparently haven't been around to see created?

This is the official comfy thread
Only Comfy posts allowed below this line

______________________________________________________________________________________

We're attempting to make the word "nigger" synonymous with the word "google" causing Harambeism to intensify.

Works great with Google Hangouts.

So is anything even happening?

A lot of people are out right now, last night a guy got shot around this time.

Gas the google like skype.

Reddit war now

Whoops posted it in an old thread.

I grew up not knowing about all this race discrimination crap. People were all just people to me. It was only in recent years that I became aware of all this crap, and all I see is people with an I-want-special-treatment-just-for-being-born agenda committing crimes.

I hope every person breaking the law out there gets caught in the act and shot dead. Fuck people who commit crimes in the name of "social justice."

We already have threads set up, please dont make anymore, get comfy