FIND THE BUSES. GOGOGOGOGO

FIND AND TRACE THE BUSES THAT THE RIOTERS ARE COMING ON.

SO MANY BLM RIOTS COULD BE STOPPED IF THE BUSES WERE STOPPED.

Cred Forums the weaponized autism needs to get on this PRONTO.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/QZGjcsbS3G4/maxresdefault.jpg
wsoctv.com/traffic/nc-cams
bitbucket.org/LaNMaSteR53/honeybadger
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVWAyWKb
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg
youtube.com/watch?v=enRKvjKr7l0
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
youtube.com/watch?v=KfRcUpoPl7w
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/542hkq/serious_pol_is_currently_doing_an_investigation/
discord.gg/M9Jsv
periscope.tv/w/arMuMjFwempNQkp3bXBnRWR8MW5BS0VEZG9rVnZ4TIM2OPmrDMtkzWAbI43dTRYLFjfvSF4QH3kTmMRjq7vy
youtube.com/watch?v=r7F8o4XpVhA
periscope.tv/w/1vAGRLBYEEYxl?
peoplespowerassemblies.org/southern-fightback/
durhamsolidaritycenter.org/bondfund/
enom.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law
trafficland.com/city/CLT
pastebin.com/raw/yxceJJ2b
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/08/13/36126A7900000578-3680364-image-m-3_1467979572948.jpg
bustracker.greyhound.com/stops/340219/Charlotte_NC/arriving
youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanting to stop the buses

It's possible.

Very possible.

The point is you don't drape a cloth in front of what's going on. You let them do their thing and you let the American people see these fuckers for what they are.

Get on this Cred Forums. Time is critical

.Kek once again appears in one of my threads.

this leaf.... he knows and he got double dubs..

I swear to god I saw it on an ABC or NBC helicopter feed last night. A huge river of googles moving down a street with tons of parked white buses with their hazards on and black numbers on their roofs. Like 3 or 4 digit numbers large enough to see from above easily.

I should have fuckin' screencapped it.

If you want people to see them.......... show them.

I'M KEK'S CHOSEN DISCIPLE

...By not stopping the buses

Kek is here!

THE BUSES WILL BE FOUND AND TRACED.

Yep....... thats why we need Cred Forums to activate the autism and go to town.

And by saying "by not stopping the buses" your gift was revoked apparently.

You won't be able to find who paid for the buses. There's a reason the mob uses goons using goons.

>show the American people nigs nigging out
>by stopping the buses

No, that's not how it works.

REEEE LET THEM COME NORMIES LET THEM COME

INVOKE THE HAPPENING

Sherriff Clarke absolutely talked about outsiders being bussed in.

>fighting niggers
>by being niggers
Fucking Cred Forums

LETS GET THIS GOING.

WE COULD FIND THE WHOLE NETWORK

>wanting to delay the race war

The leaf is right

Do we know what kind of busses?
If they are using public or private? Commercial or Schools?

Also where ever the next dead Google is we need to take control of the city Survelliance cameras

Exactly.

The buses are bringing them in.

We need to get shit done to figure out where they are coming from.

So many BLM riots involve people being bused in.

Sheriff Clarke has also been cast out by the media and the left so his word is useless to them.

Finding the buses isn't going to delay anything, if anything it would give advantage.

Thats what we need to research.

LEAAAAAAAAAFFF REEEEE

>ai gfs will be real in our lifetime

Doesn't matter. You're not going to find the source of these buses. Find out if you want, but it's more than likely going to be a dead end for a reason.

We know nigs nog, though. It just has to be showed that they are getting bused in to cause the riots.

Stop the bus, don't stop the bus; doesn't matter. Just need evidence of the bus and the chimps on board.

The ones I saw last night were white, looked like normal bluebird model buses like the ones I rode in with the military.

i.ytimg.com/vi/QZGjcsbS3G4/maxresdefault.jpg Example.

What is your end game leaf, this is not the time for that.

Nope.

Just because Canada always sitting in the corner as the rest of the world gets fucked doesn't mean you have to be so negative.

Destroy the bridges, halt their advance.

How would you suggest we do that? We don't have boots on the ground nor do we have a direct camera feed. Autism is one thing, but we don't have magic omniscience.

Leaf I will step on your brothers if you keep talking about doing nothing.

If we don't try now we may as well bend over for Shillary and Aloha Snackbars

Exactly.

Spread the word, find the evidence and then spread the evidence everywhere.

Then we need to look for large groups of them.

Normies don't know is the problem.

We've already seen bused in rioters before, and we had people post these exact same threads wanting us to go into detective mode.

My end game is to tell the truth. We already know rioters were bused in before and we know they're doing it now. It doesn't matter because the narrative just has to be "peaceful protesters" and it might as well be reality.

Find out what we already know found out before, by all means.

Yes but we could easily stop this by not blocking buses. You could do as much damage by throwing rocks at them or bottles whenever the niggers protest.

>Sheriff Clarke has also been cast out by the media and the left so his word is useless to them.

It goes against everything a white lefty believes in to disregard the voice of a black person, even if they are blinded by institutional racism. Clarke is doing a good bit of work, we just need more like him.

Try to stick to the helicopter feeds. Get the most out of it that way.

See? At least Kek agrees with me.

Praise him and he will return in our hour of need, believe me.

Research past riots footage, research the current happening, and try to find people on the ground & contacts to go looking for em.

Theres alot we can do.

All we need is to show the public that the rioters are being controlled by someone.

GOOGLE BUSES INCOMING

1.99/MIN WIFI AND A NEWPORT CLOUD

Definitely not denying his good work, the problem is there really aren't enough David Clarkes to go around.

Kek is going to betray us. Chaos is chaos

Stop fucking circlejerking and being a passive cuck like your PM.

Also its clear you are a plant of somekind.

Yep.

The buses bring in the rioters, and they bring out the rioters.

Thats a opportunity last time I checked.

Kek might have blessed your post, but it is not the truth.

Normies know nigs nog out, they just believe they are forced into doing it by "muh racism" and cops.

Normies don't know that it is a minority of nigs nogging, they think it is all of them. They don't understand that this is being facilitated by the 1% they hate so much.

Nigs nogging has been a thing ever since they got rights, no one will deny this. What they don't know is the truth behind the nog-outs.

We need to expose the white, juden hand manipulating all of this.

Are you retarded? Why would you ever think this was a good idea?

The buses are part of that chaos.

Stopping them would cause chaos to the rioters get away plan.

non-autist Cred Forums here

helping my spergy brothers with a bump

i think this is a dumbass theory, but who the fuck knows

also, check my gift from kek

To deny this is a fool's error.

Alright.

That's where you're wrong friendo

Twitter Hashtag campaign?

#busstopshere?

#BUSTED?

#Rosaparks.....?

ROSA PARKS!!!!!

ROSA PARKS

Because it actually gets shit down.

Once you know where they are coming from, you can follow up alot of things.

We need to expose that these Rioters are not organic.

Fuck yeah 5bro I was just about to make a thread. We Need local Charlotte people to help FIND THE GOVERNMENT SPONSORED BLM BUSES

Kek wills this thread to succeed!

All I know is that we need to make people aware of the buses being used to do these riots.

Then we need to show them.

You're being intentionally vague because your subconscious is starting to realize thwarting the rioters is a stupid move.

Shut the fuck up.

EXACTLY.

WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK TO BUST THESE FUCKERS.

Does everyone know Rosa Parks was not an old lady but a young activist who intended on getting arrested?

How do we stop them? Slash the tires? They can just walk or run away. The police can't catch them all.

Unless you're suggesting some sort of ambush on the buses or something, hypothetically speaking only.

You're not making any goddamn sense, you realize that?

You do realize Soros would use hired goons using other goons to hide his tracks? Everyone does. It's not like WHOEVER orchestrated this event walked into the bus depot and got everything together himself.

Any fucker planning and succeeding in changing our political and social ideals already knows how to cover his tracks.

Explain in your own words what you hope to accomplish and go do it.

Calm down cuckold.

The goal is to expose the buses.

If the tactic is exposed and reported to the right people........the house comes falling down.

you crowd source intelligence gather first and bring it to both social and mainstream media

and pol

This. You're being a fucking faggot OP.

#rosaparks

Lets hijack a meme

The first red pill you need to use is to point out how most protest/riots don't take place in the south, which is where a large percentage of nogs are.

If this is such a institutional problem in America, why is the South so oblivious to this?

Expect the response:
>Southerners are dumb racist hicks! If those poor blacks rioted they would be shot!

If they say this, you win. Point out how "Southerner" INCLUDES the black southerners as well, as they are a non-insignificant part of the southern population. Don't call them racist, just point out the contradictory nature of
>South is racist, dumb, hicks!
and
>Blacks are being held down by whites! Especially in the south!

Easy way to activate their almonds. Remember, you aren't there to tell them the truth, just give them the bits they need to reach the conclusion themselves.

I have no idea what to look for, but here's a site with camera feeds from roads all around north carolina.

Is the rioting happening in charlotte? We need to find which direction they're coming from.

wsoctv.com/traffic/nc-cams

Someone leak this to TRS, they are much more IRL connected and are probably up talking about this. They also tend to coordinate IRL meetups pretty well, and safety in numbers is important for whitey.

would you say getting caught was part of her master plan?

There's only one option. We fucking burn the buses.

>non-autist
>gift from kek
kek

1) Footage/reports

2) Spread the word

3) Get people on the ground to locate the buses.

Things like that.

Rioters are going to riot. That doesn't mean we can't fuck up there get away buses.

Find them and expose that tactic.

Make it go from Rumors to mainstream.

etc etc

We just have a different opinion on the results of trying to activate their almonds. I'm afraid we're waaaaay past that point already.

This Leaf is right. I am wondering lately if ISIS cells arent infiltrating through Canada though. (not that that has anything to do with BLM) ; ^ )

LINK THIS THREAD EVERYWHERE

TRUMP GENERALS, BBC BAIT THREADS, EVERYWHERE

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

Exactly.

Considering how many days this riot is going on.... they clearly have buses moving them back and forth.

Do what you need to.

#BusLivesMatter

Soro's Buses must be stopped and exposed.

He does have a point though, a bunch of stranded as googles from different parts of town would raise a lot of questions. And some journalist would go "Hmm, why the fuck are tons of buses here with slashed tires?"

Cred Forums

You lovely weaponized autism.

This is a tool that you can use to geolocate people through the internet. You just have to trick them into running one of your agents.

bitbucket.org/LaNMaSteR53/honeybadger

Get.it. done.

They already have due to the PM.

His wife likes em exotic.

EXACTLY.

????????????

Look, so many BLM riots only exist because people are bused in from somewhere.

BLM riots DO NOT HAPPEN NATURALLY.

of course, the whites refused our offers and now we are going to crash this country

So why don't you find out where the buses are coming from but let them come? Retards

You don't need other countries to funnel Islamic terror cells in your country, you already import them and let the Muslim Brotherhood fuck around in your National Security sectors.

They're not going to care, they'll just continue to riot. This threads just seems like a fishy attempt seeing as though OP has been doing nothing but post vague ideas and thoughts.

>his wife likes them exotic

I see what you did there, kek

It's getting done. Posted in a bunch of threads already but I need help.

Here's a cpypsta:

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

YOU SON OF A BITCH
>He can't possibly keep getting away with this.

Because some guys in here are plants/shills/cuckolds.

Exactly. Kek.

It's not fishy. I see information that could be used to help.

The buses are key, even if you just want to see chaos.

Gay music

Forgot to add this:
>pic related

Shows where the money really is in this country. Put this on top of a black population distribution map for great effect.

Who's almonds are we trying to activate here? Typical lefty normie, right?

These type of normies exclusively get their news and world view from the media, so you first need to shatter their trust in said media. The MSM never portrays the south in positive light, but normies never make the connection that when MSM brings up statistics of southern states, they are directly insulting blacks.

This is the idea that needs to get into their head. Shake their trust and they will turn and question it. They might actually talk to a black person for once in their lives to see what black people actually think of the matter instead of trusting the nog in the suit on the TV.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOG

GET Cred Forums GOING.

WE CAN FUCKING BLOW THIS THING WIDE OPEN.

Hi I wrote a story
>find busses
>shred tires
>curfew at midnight google's can't leave
>mass arrests of the rioters

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Brilliant.

Find the buses. Google search.

>wanting the riots stopped

niggers are literally being killed during this and NC is turning Trump as fuck

Fuck

And all I'm saying is we've had these threads before that always ended up 404'd with no information, because the information isn't there.

There's nothing you're going to get from finding out about the buses, but like I said again: go for it because I'm still slightly interested in what might come out of it.

The ride never ends.

WE HAVE BOOTS ON THE GROUND

EVERYONE tell him to FIND THE BUSES
EVERYONE tell him to FIND THE BUSES

BOOTS ON THE GROUND

BASED user

bumpin

Want to know a cool story?

A guy I work with was running catering last night. He got off around 8 pm and walked outside. He said there were just buses and buses of people coming in, and the people getting off them were just screaming curse words and going ape. On the other side of the building? Peaceful marching.

Why the fuck are there so many white people in these protests?

Finding the buses is important even if you want Riots to happen.

Michael Obama must be mad.

>periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVWAyWKb

How do I turn the volume down on periscope?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE GOOGLES COMING FROM REEEEEEEEEE

LAUNCH THE AUTISM.

If we find where they are located...... oh man things could get interesting.

Sooo much win here! Perfect truth. Thank you, God Bless!

I have literally no idea, I don't think you can. Seems like a typical garbage modern app to me.

Bingo.

cucks & self hate.

EXACTLY

FIND THE GOOGLE TRANSPORTS.

Finding the buses will help wake alot of people up.

I figured out one thing, you can "mute tab" on chrome if you right click the tab.

Witnessed!

What if people opposers to BLM peacefully blocked the highways and released statements saying they were dong to to stop the busses when they have the medias attention?

could it work?

we really are trying to prevent martial law at this point and have correct intentions...

Yeah, I'm mean... you go into a protest where people are calling to exterminate you? The West is mentally fucked up

Two must read articles
Media lying -- censoring black crime -- exaggerrating white crime -- rewriting history to make black criminals sympathetic

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

The Denzel Washington movie Hurricane is also a very good example of this, but I don't have a link to a good analysis of it at the moment.

took u long enough buddy

True.

Finding those buses during each BLM riot is crucial.

I blame cuckolds.

We need video of busses and their license plates

I got it!

get this message to the dude on periscope!

Get out of the car, start asking random protesters, "hey, do you know where the bus went? I think I left my wallet, keys, whatever in there."

I was kek's chosen disciple once XD
Got on ai gf day
and quints once

I think the media attention it brings would be spun to group you up with the BLM terrorists

Anyone find it weird that blacks can't organize shit to save their lives, yet they always seem prepared to go on a "protest" out of fucking nowhere?

FUCK YEAH WE PLANT NAILS AND GLASS AND THEN WE TORCH THE NIGGERS

At the beginning of this, a few years ago in New York, there were glorious photos and video of white protester "allies" discovering that their Google pals did not like them, especially when they wanted to talk about "intersectionality" or bring up trannies.
There is one in particular where a nu-male in glasses is clearly realizing that he has made a mistake.

The person on periscope just said that there were loads of people at the bus depot

If that could be done............
Exactly

Most of those fuckers don't give a flying fuck about black people. They are just there to cause chaos and break shit

Goddamit YES you beautiful faggots. Let's nail these goddamn skypes

Nigga you ain't shit

I gota full house on /fa/ once

I declared /fa/dead and it's been shit since

>Soros is anti-Israel
>exposing BLM
So, uhh, is he the good or the bad guy?

GET ON THIS AUTISTS

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO GETTING THIS HAPPENING.

Thats because they are bused in.......

Lol.

but really we need to get these buses.

>stop the buses

>now wants white guy to go out and interview nogs

You're fucked in the head man.

it's literally george soros through peoplespowerassemblies.org

you autists suck

"I'm trying to find the busses that Soros bussed all the fuckin' people in"

He's looking, guys.

Exactly why they are bused in.

GOGOGOGOGOGOG

But the media likes the BLM terrorists

and if its white people then it appears the carl the cucks of the world are standing up, proving a herd mentality for the real carl the cucks of the world to feel comfortable standing up for themselves

Most likely.

The northern border is a serious threat. Everyone is focused on Mexico which is def worse but the cucks in the north are hurting us too

lol,

That's good news.

user ON THE GROUND

>user ON THE GROUND

user ON THE GROUND

>user ON THE GROUND

user ON THE GROUND

>user ON THE GROUND

Soros is for Soros. He benefits from Zionism and shameslessly (and harmlessly) criticizes Israel when he thinks he can get something out if it. Are you under the impression that, because he gives money to BLM, he must like blacks, and therefore some of his next moves can be predicted or provoked?

Oh shit, he's going to the hood.

1st post is best post

post your riot music Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg

Burn the buses while the "protestors" are doing their business

WE ARE SO CLOSE.

THE BUSES WILL BE EXPOSED.

Don't slash a bus tire, they are inflated to 120PSI. It will explode and seriously fuck you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=enRKvjKr7l0

No, I mean if he's giving rope to BLM to lynch themselves, is he doing on purpose or is he misguided?

>The northern border is a serious threat. Everyone is focused on Mexico which is def worse but the cucks in the north are hurting us too

wew this thread is populated by autists and blue pilled normals

outta here, enjoy the riots boys

Soro's Google Transports will be found!

Wish him protection!

check em

And so the cuckold goes back to watching his wife be fucked by 20 guys he wouldn't be able to see in the night.

Yep.

just wait til we build the Great Northern Wall leaf.

IF HE CAN RECORD THE BUSES.

What's your solution?

CLINTON CASH

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

Before I go. It really helps to not be retarded and get a view of your own country.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfRcUpoPl7w

Just saw a bus in periscope.tv/w/1lPKqqVWAyWKb how can we communicate to that user to get him to search for busses?

Maybe they got smart and keep the busses rolling so they don't get spotted parked?

SPREAD THIS THREAD AROUND

POST IT EVERYWHERE

BE QUICK ABOUT IT BOY

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

he's weakening America by creating racial division, he doesn't give a fuck what happens do them are you high?

No sorrow for soros

THE BUSES WILL BE FOUND.

can we get a great northern anti leaf firewall

>this x10,000 bikes

youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

Literally what would you do with buses full of googles? How would you stop them, Cred Forums?

what movie

Let his presence be known!

Shadilay! Shadilay!

>creating racial division
Because USA was racially united, right?

THE BUSES ARE THE KEY.

SUMMON THE AUTISM

Expose his Buses, expose the supply lines.

Go in and talk to the driver. Keep cell phone stream going.

Make some small talk, pretend like you are supposed to be there. Try to get him to say what company it is, who he works for, etc.

neat. bump for interest

KEK WILLS WE WILL EXPOSE THE BUSES TRANSPORTING THE RIOTERS.

Exactly.

Neither.
Honestly, I don't want to be this guy, but I honestly get angry at this phony sophomoric attempt to put-think basic arithmetic. You see this often, where someone demands to know an unknowable datum of telepathy as a confirmation for facts not in doubt, or tries to invalidate a settled issue because of what they have decided is a contradiction. This Horace Rumpole nonsense that heroin addicts burglarizing old women's homes are highly functioning geniuses and therefore they would never make an idiotic mistake and must have been framed.
Stare at the sentence "Soros is for Soros." Stare at it until you see a sailboat.

Is helicopter feed down still?

oh wise user will the buses lead to a charity funded by soros?

find busses >>> see where they were rented from >>> see who rented them >>> see who they work for

>Because USA was racially united, right?
Checked.
I mean more or less. I don't know any white people that don't have black friends.
I haven't seen any racial division on a personal level, only in the news (which is all recent)

Possibly.

They are key to the whole BLM riots happening.

No idea.

I believe in you Cred Forums.

kek wills this

BINGO

From your name I see you saw my other threads.

So we need plates on the busses any anons wanna get some or are the googles to hyped up today?

LETS DO THIS

CAN YOU FEEL THE ENERGY?

If they're being bused in, then where are they spending the day/sleeping/showering/keeping their luggage?

Yes, in the 80s and 90s there was basically no racism (except for racist blacks that NEVER LET SLAVERY GO)

wtf do you know leaf eat a dick

Why do you want to stop the riots tho? the best way to wake the cucks up is to have thembeaten up killed by the ((((peaceful)))) BLM protesters

Yea that's good. "When do we have to be back by?"

How has pol not infiltrated BLM?

That needs to get done ASAP

REDDIT IS TALKING ABOUT IT

HELP THEM ALONG

ENCOURAGE THEM

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/542hkq/serious_pol_is_currently_doing_an_investigation/

Busses need a lot of room to park and idle. Go check some highschools, walmart parking lots, truck rest stops, etc.

in case you didn't know Cred Forums is on the scene, not sure if you can reach him to check out yoru bus situation but you fucking autists impress me on a daily basis

It's about exposing the backers.

Good point.

That could be interesting.....

If we find the staging areas..

go outside? tall order, my friend. I'm interested in seeing where this goes. hope none of you anons get hurt. be safe.

user in another thread says he personally saw vehicles with out of state plates, not buses.
here:

I have great faith in Cred Forums.

Yeah, is there any validity to this? Pics of a bus? People with bags? I've followed a few of your other threads, and will gladly disseminate any credible info.

>Literally what would you do with buses full of googles? How would you stop them, Cred Forums?
Literally what would you do with buses full of googles? How would you stop them, Cred Forums?
>Literally what would you do with buses full of googles? How would you stop them, Cred Forums?

Legitimately curious. I'm interested.

>get black lives matter tshirt, other generic SJW faggot shit. Hide in plain sight, infiltrate them.

oh shit

Unless the busses are kept rolling so they aren't seen parked. Odds?

GOOD FIND.

Crack the codes.....

WE CAN DO IT.

MULTIPLE HOLLOW FANGS.

Exactly.

We need to alert him.

HE IS GETTING OUT OF THE CAR

PRAY FOR user TONIGHT

rip stream for anyone else?

The problem with this is that if you point out it's a highly coordinated effort by Marxist whites, it destroys the BLM are terrorists/kill all nogs/race war now rhetoric. Some people just meme that shit but some people really MEME it.

I wouldn't stop them. I'd follow them to see where they drove back to, and then follow some of the people who got out to their cars and get their license plates, then expose it all.

who want go go get some fast food with some friends and go cruising to gas stations and truckstops around charlotte in your car listening to cool music as the happenings unfold trying to find busses

Exactly. Let the rioting continue, every day is another day of lost confidence.

Wait for them to leave, slash tires, break windows. Spray paint BLM or some shit to avoid it coming back to the other side.

nvm, refreshed

link?

how 2 chat on periscope
got to sign up with your phone?

this

Look in craigslist ads from private Bus Transportation services in North Carolina from the past at least couple months, determine who is doing massive recruiting, determine who owns them and where they get their funding from.

If we expose the buses, we can break BLM.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Exactly

Is this from tonight

don't you mean crack the niggers

Bump for our final stand. Moot abandoned us. Mook abandoned us. Kek is with us. Make Kek proud.

I'll go undercover black face. I'll wear that spray on google tan that sells over in Europe for white women to appear as a google so they don't get raped.

meant for

>778
has kek left us

Exactly.

BLM can be destroyed if we find and expose the buses.

Good idea.

There are many ways we can find em

>implying this isn't already the case

hahaha

KEK WILLS THIS THREAD AND ITS HAPPENING

Dont stop

Instead, document, share, expose

never let your guard down, Cred Forums

Kek, show your true power.

We need some animal planet commentary on these ooga boogas.

>I'm supposed to say OK when people say Google?

REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This actually a good idea, and should be pursued over the weekend.
If nothing else, it's a good exercise in intelligence gathering.
Is it a Soros operation?

Exactly

We must fight for what we can do!

Break the bus, break BLM

lol

Soros funds BLM.

Obama has connections to BLM.

DHS is known for transport operations.

FIND THE INFORMATION.

WE CAN BREAK BLM.

discord.gg/M9Jsv

REPORT IN TEAM

PRIASE HIM

>chewable jew
:^)

the googles?

HONEY POT

>go to protest, hand out water bottles containing whatever clear liquid will make them diarrhea.

>intentionally drop a bag of joints containing weed + bath salts so they go fucking insane and attack cops + get shot

always have an escape route. don't get cornered.

Check the hotels, see if they're full of niggers and cucks. Any/pol/ work in Charlotte hotel industry? Hell, just visit hotels and talk to the night staff (if they're not black).

KEK BLESSES THIS OPERATION.
OPERATION BACK OF THE BUS.

NICE!

you fucking retard, Americans are willfully ignorant

Jesus Christ, they legalized PROPAGANDA ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE
Americans only know what they are being told

Are they going to Use Protesters to Shut Down the Debate? Clinton wants out because she's likely to fail and has nothing to gain from them and everything to lose. She cant back out without looking like an idiot, but if a third party shuts the thing down or prevents Trump from getting their, that's a way out for her. That shit is right down the road from me and I'm nervous of them destroying property in the neighborhood?

Kek speaks through Canada

Find the buses.

Breaks BLM and paid protester operations.

>Being capable of stopping the bus

F

Your words ring true

haha,

Buses are part of transport operations.

F

And Candyass's live stream is done

Droooooones

SPREAD THE WORD.

THIS IS A HAPPENING.

nope, back up. get in here nigga

The entirety of the West is willfully ignorant you fuck off LEAF.

Take down their plate numbers and run them through the database, determine who they're registered to and go from there.

Link? I keep refreshing the periscope page and it says it's ended

Yep, we need to get people on it.

lol

? I know that? I was just checkin that full house

Link Faggot

read the thread google

#Soroswilldie

This is one of those moments I wish the internet had Bus spotters/ fans like we have plane and train spotters....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD IN THE CATALOG:

----------------

SPREAD THE WORD.

THIS IS A HAPPENING.

We have a Candy stream down, repeat a Candy stream down. I think he got googled, fellas.
REEEEEEEE

ctrl+f "periscope"
it's in the thread
stop being a google

then again

Maybe we can recruit.....

boku no pico 2: electric boogaloo

Learn how to read google it literally said it's done

Listen here, google, It says it ended 6 minutes ago. Refresh says no new live stream.

periscope.tv/w/arMuMjFwempNQkp3bXBnRWR8MW5BS0VEZG9rVnZ4TIM2OPmrDMtkzWAbI43dTRYLFjfvSF4QH3kTmMRjq7vy

I don't think it's the same candyass guy but WTF is this guy even talking about

Really

Actually they could be coming in from out of North Carolina, but either way it would be a company who suddently did a surge of recruiting fairly recently, maybe even one that didn't exist until fairly recently.

Really? did you happen to click play?

the stream is dead though it has been dead for 10 min
and why the fuck is he using a fucking google app, periscope fucking sucks it''s for googles

clicking play restarts it from the beginning you gog

WE HAVE LE_DONALD's ATTENTION

HELP THEM FLY ANONS

GUIDE THEM, SUPPORT THEM

who else goes out at odd hours/weather conditions, to random locatons, l traveling long distances, knows how to blend in and takes down all the details we want AND has nice equipment?

Yeah
Clicking play just plays the previous stream

shit. youre right

Google.

Get your candyass some computer literacy

who fucking cares *****JIM IS LIVE IN T-13 MIN***
youtube.com/watch?v=r7F8o4XpVhA

periscope.tv/w/1vAGRLBYEEYxl?

looks promising lots of google googling

that was my first perscope thread, but will do.
anyway, whats next?

Alright, does anyone know where the rioters were rioting last night? Where did it start and where did it end?

What about tonight, where are they googling now?

CANDYASS DELET HIS PERISCOPE.

HE IS KILL and a Google

Is this guy fucking high or some shit or is it some performance piece?

Why do we want to destroy BLM? If anything we should be encouraging their extremism and violence.

We should be infiltrating BLM, using many sockpuppet accounts to rachet up their rhetoric and shaming the moderating voices.

And we should simultaneously be antagonizing and triggering them, even having sockpuppets responding to eachother to attract attention of others.

Protest planned in Charlotte for Saturday 1pm
peoplespowerassemblies.org/southern-fightback/

Bond fund page
durhamsolidaritycenter.org/bondfund/

WHOIS query for bond fund domain
>Domain Name: >DURHAMSOLIDARITYCENTER.ORG
>Domain ID: D164028562-LROR
>WHOIS Server:
>Referral URL: enom.com
>Updated Date: 2016-08-07T17:39:30Z
>Creation Date: 2011-12-03T22:38:58Z
>Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-03T22:38:58Z
>Sponsoring Registrar: eNom, Inc.
>Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
>Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited >icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: f505e6a2794989e9
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
>Registrant Postal Code: 00000
>Registrant Country: PA
>Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
>Registrant Phone Ext:
>Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
>Registrant Fax Ext:
>Registrant Email: >[email protected]
>Admin ID: f505e6a2794989e9
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
>Admin Postal Code: 00000
>Admin Country: PA
>Admin Phone: +507.8365503
>Admin Phone Ext:
>Admin Fax: +51.17057182
>Admin Fax Ext:
>Admin Email: [email protected]
>Tech ID: f505e6a2794989e9
>Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
>Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
>Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
>Tech City: Panama
>Tech State/Province: Panama
>Tech Postal Code: 00000
>Tech Country: PA
>Tech Phone: +507.8365503
>Tech Phone Ext:
>Tech Fax: +51.17057182
>Tech Fax Ext:
>Tech Email: [email protected]
>Name Server: NS1.ASMALLORANGE.COM
>Name Server: NS2.ASMALLORANGE.COM
>DNSSEC: unsigned

All the registry information has been hidden by the skypes, can some autist here dig a little deeper?

Redditor says that he saw buses pulling up with information on their digital sign on a livestream.

Find it

Maybe there are some /o/tards that could help? But yeah it's a shame we don't have bus or train autists in general, one who lived in the area would be even better.

They will be parked at historic black churches in and around the Charlotte area. Showers and meals will also be provided in these locations.

Organization is done by Revcom and by a network of sympathizers influenced by leftist Latin American thought. The funding, of course, is from much higher up.

whatever you want mayne. Don't know what else you can do with that curfew

the problem is that normies think that these riots are seperate, that they're made up of that city's Googles and that there's some sort of "widely acknowledged movement" going on when really it's just the same people at every riot.

I think the overlap with those cultures and red pill is greater than most people think

it keeps getting better.

>periscope.tv/w/1vAGRLBYEEYxl?

Hard Googles here.

We know (((who)))'s behind this organization, we need to find who is behind the actual bussing. A bussing company "separate" from this organization is who is contracted for the mass bussing. Whoever they are had to recruit from somewhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law

If you disagree with people, argue, use logic. Preventing discussion via restrictions on the freedom of movement are positively vomitous. This is not what it means to be an American, you pussies. The leaf was right.

>Protest planned in Charlotte for Saturday 1pm

Interesting....

Read the last thread, CTR

Your bosses are about to take the money and run

discord.gg/M9Jsv

report in Cred Forums

I don't think any anons realistically believe we can STOP the buses, we want to expose that these protests are NOT organic, they are planned.

HONEY POT

How do you look this stuff up?

(((He)))'s got more stake in this than low level CTR shills.

Don't we want BLM an SJWs to alienate the rest of America by revealing their true nature? Don't we want these riots and hate crimes against whites to redpill people?

We should be devoting out energy to getting the white-hate statements and crimes by protestors spreading viral, and pressuring the media to cover the hate crimes. What if it was a gang of whites who severely beat and stripped a lone innocent black guy? It would be all over the news for weeks.

Because those hate crimes against whites are being ignored by the media we can use that to further alienate the media from the normies whilst we raise awareness of black's hatred of whites.

Do the busses look like this?

> Planned protests.
Fine, expose them. But don't infringe freedom. The protests were legal right up to the moment they destroyed property, then it became a riot. Whites protest. Blacks riot. Every single time. That's an oversimplification, but stopping people from moving is dumb, imagine if it applied to you.
This sort of reactionary bullshit makes me sad. I'm not CTR you retard.

The 1pm protest is planned for Marshall Park. If any local anons want to search for buses on the street these seem like a good place to start

yes but we also want to be able to get effective down range damage into the puppet masters like soros. that means we need solid msm or atleast twitter ready info so we can meme it hard enough

I think so, the ones I saw on the chopper cam looked white from above, had black numbers on their roofs. 3 or 4 digits.

Fucking shill. If we establish this is all astroturf we reveal the puppetmaster jews. Get pictures of the busses.

Does charllotte have traffic cams?

let me answer that

Yes they have some

trafficland.com/city/CLT

we still need eyes on the ground

The fuck is some user going to do to stop a bunch of buses?

that's not what I was trying to say. By all means, let the protests continue. But as long as people believe that the protests are JUSTIFIED and SPONTANEOUS (as in, happening by themselves, not being fed) then they will continue to believe that riots should be happen and are morally correct. What we have to show is that they are not happening spontaneously, they're being staged. Once people realize that, they'll begin to wonder whether or not it's right for them to riot in cites that aren't theirs, to promote a hatred for people they've never met.

It's not blacks hating whites. It's subversive elements riling up blacks to protest then riot and to then convince you that the gorillas are all out to kill whitey.

Advanced racists know this though. Both sides.

if you guys wanna watch something
pastebin.com/raw/yxceJJ2b

This. Kike and cuckold marxists paying googles to goog.

Pour something into the gas tanks to fuck the engines up.

>pastebin.com/raw/yxceJJ2b
I ain't clicking the link in that pastebin you fucking skype

From redditor:

Not sure if it helps but this guy from the Dallas protests where the sniper killed cops i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/08/13/36126A7900000578-3680364-image-m-3_1467979572948.jpg

was also at this protest in Charlotte. He was wearing a white bulletproof vest and I saw him on one of the crowd shots on the Megan Kelley show on tonight's show (Thursday)

It's a livestream

The guys pulling the strings here are experts in using groups of people to achieve their ends. They're just using black people this time. In Hueland we are used to people orchestrating protests all the time, it's always the same pattern

What about bus tracking iphone apps?

anyone want to downlaod them

need a new thread

I FOUND IT GREYHOUND WEBSITE

LIVE BUS TRACKING WITH MAP

bustracker.greyhound.com/stops/340219/Charlotte_NC/arriving

Can we get /n/ in on this? Those autists like to make bus sounds surely they have to know how to find them

fox 10 just mentioned busses coming in.

They don't know if it's national gaurd or....
No video footage of them

youtube.com/watch?v=vZq7KsMXYaI

steam just said something about buses a min ago

>all of those doge faces
jesus fuck

Bump

I don't click links to unknown domains posted on Cred Forums

Email Address History
3e2d1f47505e4aa4b3d442b…@whoisguard.com September 15, 2016
[email protected] June 8, 2015
[email protected] October 18, 2012
[email protected] December 15, 2011

Registrant History
Private Registrant September 15, 2016
Jillian Johnson December 15, 2011

Registrant ID:ddc2f95e0e660da5
Registrant Name:Jillian Johnson
Registrant Organization:none
Registrant Street: PO Box 3502
Registrant City:Durham
Registrant State/Province:NC
Registrant Postal Code:27702
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9198865455
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

The national guard was shown moving in LMTVs, not buses.

... But they do hate whitey and attack white people on sight. I've watched the livestreams in Minneappolis when they are mobbing on random white people, and that one white kid was shot in the neck. I've seen the twitter video from the other night of like 8 black guys randomly attacking a white guy and ripping off his pants. I've heard the "white evil" statements. If anything the jew-controlled media is trying their damnedest to filter all this out, isn't that reason enough to do the opposite?

>riseup.net

use noscript you fucking pussy