How would the people realistically react to a clinton win?

How would the people realistically react to a clinton win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2FyGpz-x7U
youtu.be/K4811viyarc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would move to germany.
got a plan already.

Tim Kaine 2017

A lot of good that will do.

I honestly don't think it'd be that bad. As long as they put the nuclear launch codes at the top of the stairs.

And the country continues to be flooded with immigrants at record rates? Will it be OK then?

like im not a us citizen so it fucks me even more than you muricans
so quit whining. me as a emigrant is going to feel this shithole if that hag gets in to power.
im a permanent resident btw.

Same bullshit, get on with it.

The joke
-----------
Your head.

I think she'd be a fuckawful president who's going to turn America into the United States of Cuckland, I was making a joke about how feeble she is.

I meant being in Germany. Would it really be that much better? Unless their immigration policy changes any time soon I doubt it.

>How would the people realistically react to a clinton win?

Not sure how the "people" would react but I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

Clinton has had a shitty campaign but yet beating Trump. And no one likes Clinton.

That should tell you something.

All evidence puts this race as close, though I understand your point.

she'll have minimum public appearances because of her state so Bill will likely call a lot of shots

All I'm saying is that the immigration laws are signed downstairs.

Why Germany? And why would Germany take you in? We only take refugees from Islamist shitholes.

First reaction would be to smugly rub the collective nose of this board in the mess they helped make by supporting the one person out of the Republican primary lineup that could lose to Hillary.

t. Kasich supporter

I'd be OK with it.

True, Trump has gained a lot of ground over the past several weeks but unless he wins Colorado, Virginia or New Hampshire he won't win, and Clinton is doing decently in those states. Pennsylvania is out of the question.

Trump better do fucking good in tomorrow's debates.

>kasich

I don't like how anti-funs he is but aside from that he was okay. Rubio would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

My only hope now is the Senate. I hope to God the Democrats do not take the majority but with things going how they are that might be the case. I can only thank Trump for that.

The people who want Trump to win are the sort of people who behave in normal circumstances and keep their mouths shut on mainstream social media. They'll voice displeasure, maybe be salty for a bit, then we'll go back to the same bureaucratic bullshit that Obama has been dishing out.

We need to be concerned about when Trump wins. Every left leaning college student and news anchor from here to East Jesus is going to bitch for at least 4 long years about how "dissapointed they are in Americans", how "this is a disgrace", etc. Even if Hillary wins, they'll still smugly rub it in the faces of everyone, acting like they've won a moral victory when in reality they've doomed us to more of the same bullshit.

Debates aren't tomorrow. Polls are screwy right now anyway. D R I ratios are laughable half of the time. Some polls now may be used as rallying cries. Trump is doing very well in CO. I totally Believe WI MI and PA are in the picture, but still slightly blue. I do 100% believe that polls are actually accurate right before the election, because that is what the polling companies are actually judged on. So if Trump is losing then he will probably lose. He definitely needs to do well in those states.

"Disappointed in being American" is what I expect. Immigration will doom us if we lose and there is no going back without bloodshed at this point.(but thats never happening)

Something else to note is that Obama actually over performed in the polls in 2012. Many speculate that is because he got new people to vote that the polls didn't expect. Trump needs to replicate that. I do sometimes wonder about a shy trump effect. I wouldn't pin my hopes on either though.

im ukrainian so there is a war in ukraine so if i go back to ukraine i get drafted. if i go to nazilandia i can say that i runing away from, the war. its easier tan trying to emigrate legaly.
got some people in germany that are friends
will get a job and a house to live cuz friends.
germanfag bitches hot so i got the full package.
sry spelling to drunk

same way we reacted to George W Bush's win, we knew we were scammed and we were pissed then 9/11 bullshit happened, and nobody liked Gore, so this time would be much worse, it would just make the government appear powerless and would increase the fear people have for the hands behind government

I'd move to Texas while I still can.

just because Hillary wins the election does not mean she will be able to pass legislation

I would imagine the entire congress would be fucking her over even worse than Obama

Ideally: riot and revolution
>Reality: apathy and indifference

But is she well enough to finish out her term?

They'll bitch about Trump getting in for a few weeks and then they'll shut up. The media never spends more than 4 weeks on a story.

The problem is that we are probably stuck with Hillary for 8 years, and after that who knows, maybe Chelsea will run after her, cause womenz rulez

I'd slump in my chair, sit tight, and wait for the inevitable mass bloodshed of innocents abroad.

Move. Any Swissbros or Aussies want to take in a poor political refugee?

>hillary
>lasting 8 years

If hillary wins the Iran/US war will follow swiftly afterward

I'll be depressed watching disgusting examples of corruption and incompetence get swept under the rug by the media. Life will go on, getting a little worse year after year. Taxes might go up, stuff like Healthcare will end up costing more.

But on the bright side my stock portfolio will almost certainly rise in value. So there's that.

no matter what the white man wins

>They'll bitch about Trump getting in for a few weeks and then they'll shut up.
No.
They still make "George Bush is dumb" "jokes"
They will complain about Trump for the rest of their lives.
Media will attack every decision he makes in office
Hollywood will constantly shit out thinly veiled anti-Trump content
It won't stop.

CTR this one needs more training

She's gonna win reelection based on the sympathy vote, I bet she is wheelchair bound and drooling by year 2.

I expect all of the trolls and shills on this thread to jerk themselves off for hours on end with BTFO threads, but I barely consider shills people. Their need to be edgy and contrarian will have doomed us all to wanton apocalypse.

up to 43% less lynching by trump supporters

Attempt gaining citizenship in either Japan, or Switzerland. Denounce US citizenship. Switzerland is higher on the list for me, but 10 years of residing vs 5 years in Japan is a bit much.

Why those nation? They seem to be the last nations on Earth that put themselves first and say fuck the rest of the world. Even if I would never be accepted in their society, I respect that.

I want Trump to win, but I'm prepared for either scenario.

$40,000 I was saving to build a house, and come January I'll be INPO certified in nuclear instrumentation and controls. I can get a job anywhere that has commercial nuclear power. Not afraid of leaving this nation if the majority proves to be this dumb.

Gun sales through the roof.

killing self

Not INPO, ANSYS.

Been a long week

Wisconsin won't turn red. Too many googles and google apologists.

Some cossack spirit you got there pal

not gonna go back to ukraine to get an ak47 in my hands and an order to go kill russians like nope. aint for me

They'll react like this. Except replace the word "love" with "Tolerance."

youtube.com/watch?v=f2FyGpz-x7U

Well if hillary wins America will become an Islamist shithole, therefore meeting the requirement.

I genuinely think that it will be the closest we come to the south seceding again, they have all the motives to. A president whom they hate and didn't vote for is in power who has been shown to be corrupt.

What's the plan when your third homeland goes to shit?

I'll watch and sigh as the regressives assume this is a "great victory" over "the evils of Donald Trump". Then watch as Hillary proceeds to fuck the world some more, turning America into the same shit issue as Europe with Migrants with rape and shit going up. 4 years will pass and I'll smile bemused with the regressive hit the internet and complain about the person they thought would "save" them.

Why do you mean by "the people"?

If you mean (((the people))) then all you will see is how this is a great achievement and how America is "finally ready" for a woman president.

If you mean "the people" as in "regular ordinary people" you won't get much reaction. You will actually see more people upset and disappointed than excited.

shill post?

I would repeatedly call my representative and senators until impeachment proceedings get initiated for Hillary Clinton. Wikileaks should hopefully fuck her up regardless of winning or losing though.

I'm still confident that Trump can pull off the win though.

If the Internet is handed over to the UN , then you won't be allowed to complain about Hillary.

Like we dodged a bullet

Where Monica is too

if shilary gets elected and home land still at war. im going to Germany.

>south seceding
not what's going to happen, if anything it would be right wingers doing shit, but no secession

>Michigan staying blue
All reports since last year have said Michigan is turning red this time.It makes sense since we voted in a Republican cabinet government after Jennifer Granholm put the state further into debt thanks to her pocketing tax payer money.Just like Hillary,since Granholm has a vagina,she got away with it.
Hillary can't even campaign so she sent Chelsea in her place here to West Michigan.She doesn't have a huge amount of support here[she's losing black votes],in fact the amount of Hillary supporters against Trump supporters here is very very little compared to Trump.Chelsea,being here in West Michigan,is trying to turn the most reddest part of the state blue which won't happen.West Michigan is known for being red,and East for being blue due to the racial demographics in these areas.West MI has a Large Majority of whites with some Hispanics(they vote Republican),and East MI has a split black,and muslim majority.
Now,the majority of blacks cannot vote due to being felons,a lot of the muslims in that area are immigrants,and "refugees" that can't vote.This will deal a big blow to Hillary.That's why she sent her ugly kike daughter to White Republican West MI.She'll never win over West Michigan, Northern MI nor the Upper Peninsula.

Dude, i have no idea about the specifics, more red the better, It's just an image i made lazily from polls

Start looking for international locations to seek refuge at.

When it happens, do you think burgers will finally admit that they're pretty damn cucked?

If you had the flag extension, it would show that he's from Michigan. Being a Georgia user, I can concur that my state should remain red for this election.

>Kasich

If you don't vote for Trump you albino google then I hope you die in the ensuing civil war.

1000% spike in gun sales
That's a given.

Same as they did with Obama BOTH times. Chimp out a couple days, then accept defeat. Hillary WILL be President, you Trumpcuck fagits.

Why do you guys post the same Drumpftard over and over? Find someone new. I'm tired of looking at this faggot as if he was the only one.

I fucking hope we vote trump.

Drive anywhere in michigan and you'll see trump signs and bumper stickers.

I guess you learned something new about the mitten state of America.Honestly,I would have never expected my state to turn red,but after the Democrat disaster with our government and governor-I'm not surprised at all that we'd swing red.All news papers,online news papers,and independent news papers/websites here are all claiming Michigan has a huge probability of going red.
So,yes,Ausbro,the more red the better!

Vote yes to any state secession measure.

I see loads of Trump signs,stickers,and people wearing MAGA hats.I haven't seen one Hillary sign,stickers,or all that other useless shit she brought out,like that woman card.I've seen one Cruz sticker that was on some illegals car.That was last year.I've seen only one Bernie sign,and sticker;same household.
Let's make sure we go red,and vote Trump!

Why are leftists always so disgustingly ugly?

I see more bernie stickers than hillary stickers or signs where I live. It's hilarious.

Jesus Christ, her smile/stare is fucking creeping me out it's like uncanny valley like.

I'm voting Trump because his lack of a track record is more reassuring than Hillary's history of foreign policy fuckups. Also, fuck staying home because my preferred candidate didn't win while LaTrell gets bussed out to vote for more gibs.

I'd rather vote for the devil I don't know than the one that I do in this case, and that is not a position I often take.

Civil war. The Google would see it quite logically as endorsement of everything that's been happening and license to "burn dis bitch down." Government would suffer unprecedented loss of funding and authority. Whites, exasperated by all the hope and change, would start to defend themselves in the Israeli sense, and not necessarily stop when government officers presumed to command them. Civil war.

>a clinton win

It's not going to happen.

Underrated

Most people wouldn't given to shits and those that would will only complain for the most part, we might get a handful of mass shooters from those that want to go a little further and try to start shit but that is an extremely small amount of people probably not even 0.01% of the population

I FEEL FANTASTIC.

HEY HEY HEY HEY.

Assassination, there's a good chance I could get brain cancer in the next couple of years due to some bullshit that went down, so I go terminal you can bet I'm going out in a blaze of glory.

Absolutely nothing will happen at first. But as it sinks in that traditional white America will have exhausted all other options, secession movements might start picking up real steam. In a generation of Post-Hillary America, I would not be surprised to see real balkanization.

Our backs are slowly being backed against a wall.

>They'll voice displeasure, maybe be salty for a bit, then we'll go back to the same bureaucratic bullshit that Obama has been dishing out.
Wew, lad. The delusion is too strong.

If Trump wins, the Iran/U.S. war will start over "offensive gestures". Maybe he needs a safe space?

Thank god confirmation bias wins elections.

>landia
Nice try Paco Garcia

>delusion
Bitch please you know that's exactly what will happen.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Bullshit, you kike.

Hillary is the one who wants a no-fly zone in Syria, which would mean shooting down Russian planes, committing a war of aggression against the legitimate government of Syria, and possibly starting WW3.

Trump wants better relations with Russia, and his promise to re-negotiate the Iran deal is just a way for him to seem tough to the neocon cuckservatives who might otherwise support Hillary if he seemed too tough on Iran.

It doesn't help me sleep at night, I don't like the idea of more of the same but that's what's going to happen so I may as well get used to it, you can talk about wanting to change things all you want but change takes time, sometimes decades for just a little change even if something huge happens which it won't because people won't do anything.

I'll celebrate

Move on to the next Kardashian Bulshit

I don't know about the 'people', but hopefully mass Cred Forums suicide at least.

thursday would still be a thursday.

same if trump wins.

I'd probabily scream, drive recklessly in anger to school and break something. I'd also buy a few new guns.

I don't think Cred Forums will be as devastated as niggers are hoping. Sure amaerica and the west will be doomed and that's gay but Cred Forumsacks are also the kind of people who would enjoy bunkering down comfy, watching the world burn and drinking the lefty tears as they are beaten and raped by shitskins. This election is a win-win really.

I'm expecting at least one Cred Forums autist mass shooting. Don't disappoint me.

Easy for you to say that, your nation is already a shit hole heading to racial and cultural extinction.

There's still hope in America.

>How would the people realistically react to a Clinton win?

Not sure. I would probably burst in to tears for loosing all hope that things could actually better. After this I would embrace the upcoming apocalypse with my shotgun and a bucket of kilju.

Germ... ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!?! Unless you aren't going there to assassinate that cunt Merkel I'd suggest that you concider your options. Sweden and Germany are off limits if you want to maintain the shreds of quality that might still exist in this life.

Nah bro, that old cunt would probably install an elevator for that and if not, she'd just use the secret service guys as a bunch of personal nanny's who would have to carry her disformed ass around when ever it is needed.

What difference does it make
The Mudslime money that you take
Blame email scandals
On Russian vandals
It doesn't matter crooked bitch
You belong face down in a ditch
Your globalist scheme is over with
Trump the emperor is no myth
He will destroy you in the debate
Get to the shitter now or be late
Trump is not an evil or lying politician
Unlike the crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton

This

More likely the whole world is turned into a islamic shithole IF that senile cunt doesn't manage to start WWIII before that.

Already said this:
>try to start the civil war.

If hill hog is prez it's got to be prime time for it to kick off sometime in ghetto next 4 years. Just might need a slight push.

>canadian nightmare

youtu.be/K4811viyarc

Hillary winning will pretty much confirm the end times, she's pretty much the whore of Babylon.

I would bring my curtain rods to work.

Dye my hair purple and cut my dick off, I guess.

If you can't beat em, join em.

Yes you cunt, it will be written in your history books (with blood) that you were stupid enough to elect a president who clearly is the most worse possible person for the job, like ever. Oh well, at least she is a woman.

KYS

>Get to the shitter
>coming from a poo

Repubs are guaranteed a win in 2020 unless Hillary somehow doesn't fuck up.

But of course I'm more interested in the chaos that will ensue if Trump wins.

Will there be riots?
Will libcucks an hero themselves as they stated in their facebook pages?

With amnesty for illegal aliens plus mass refugee immigration, a Republican win in 2020 might be damn near impossible. Who knows.

Kek

ATTENTION!
MODS ARE DELETING META-POSTS.
RUMORS HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND ABOUT SOMETHING HAPPENING TO Cred Forums AND Cred Forums AND THREADS ABOUT THEM ARE BEING KILLED!
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO TO 8 IN CASE!

Go to sleep, Hotwheels

Don't worry user.

The millennials will be older.

They will wake up.

Ya, I guess this would be for the best. I suggest you are the first to go, the rest of us will be right behind you.

I can't wait.

dont give a fuck

dunno bro, I'd much rather enjoy the leftie butthurt without having to witness how the whole world is turned in to ashes.

She looks like she's having a stroke even on her winning graphic.
Jesus.

>If x wins im moving to y

Have you ever considered that maybe the world doesn't want you and your american citizenship is the only thing that stops people treating you like the trash you are?

Nothing new there.

I'm realistically going to lmao at the butthurt of you trumpfags.

>Repubs are guaranteed a win in 2020

Haha no. This is the last chance you get to unfuck yourselves.

Dems were 100% sure they had this election rigged and in the bag but trump has fucked everything up for them.

All this says to the dems is that their rigged system needs more rigging. There won't be another chance after this one it's all going to be locked up tight after the trump scare of 2016.

Oh Achmed, you silly ol' sand nigger. Don't you have a goat that needs to be brutally raped or something?

rep/dem same thing
doesn't matter who wins

Macomb and Oakland county could totally go red. Regardless, I think you are right.

Sounds good

That's not true anymore. The gop establishment is dead gop belongs to trump supporters now.

Armed revolt by 3% of the population

>we finally get a female president
>she's not attractive
what's the point