Islam Common Core: Just fuck my country up pham

baltimoregazette.com/islam-studies-added-common-core-curriculum/

>The study of Islam, both as a religion and a culture, has been added to common core teaching standards under the new multiculturalism initiative proposed by the U.S. Secretary Of Education. Pilot programs are set to roll out in select schools starting midway through the 2016 school year with full implementation occurring at the start of the 2017 school year in all common core states.

>The new Islam studies class will introduce students to the history, religious texts and practices of Islam and the billion plus individuals who practice it. By studying Islam students will be given opportunities to add to their academic acumen and understanding of the world, and enrich their personal lives by being exposed to foreign cultures and the knowledge that comes with exposure.

The implementation of the new multiculturalism was praised by secretary Duncan. “By voluntarily incorporating the study of Islam into the common core curriculum our country has achieved a tremendous victory”, said secretary Duncan. “It will help students and future generations understand and offer tolerance and acceptance to all the different Peoples of the world. Perhaps even allowing Islam, as a religion of peace, to further flourish in this great country.”

>Perhaps even allowing Islam, as a religion of peace, to further flourish in this great country

Other urls found in this thread:

catholictradition.org/common-core.htm
youtu.be/hueHtOM5dTY
youtube.com/watch?v=eL94ThnOc28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do murricans?

Wat the fug

I'm going to have to wagecuck myself hard and send my chillens to a private school for any hope of a decent education, aren't i?

>The Multiculturalism initiative has won effusive praise from many politicians within the Democratic party, as well as opposition from within the Republican party. Republican lawmakers across the nation have expressed frustration that Islam studies are to be incorporated into the classroom while they feel Christian teachings are being removed. Presidential candidate Donald Trump called the measure “misguided and (frankly is) another step on the road to America’s decline. While several Democratic lawmakers have pointed to Donald Trump’s anti-islamic rhetoric as proof that education about Islam is important in modern America. “These people don’t understand Islam”, said Senator Elizabeth Warren, “and that lack of education and understanding is being used to manipulate the electorate. We can and will do better through more learning.”

I'm single and ready to fucking kill myself

>inb4 non islamic private schools banned

guess its time to build a wall after all

we will dominate you with islam!

this will turn all the googles and half the whites muslim.

Religion should be taught in school, to teach the historic and social significance of religion.. Going through major religions and the cultures attached to them.. But having a class dedicated to Islam seems pretty strange.

It seems like they're trying to indoctrinate our children

If the liberals got Christianity taken out, and now want to put Islam in? Seems like a strange (((coincidence)))

>take christianity out
>put islam in

so progressive
thanks separation of church and state for playing favorites

I don't understand how this isn't a bigger issue.

you know user, we need a new religion.

Fuck you guys but I took mid eastern studies in high school and that class was fucking dank, teacher was bro as fuck.

They had a "meet a muzzy" at my college today. Last week Chelsea Clinton came and tried to pander for millenial votes by using "free college" as a carrot on a stick bait.

On top of that they named the server DNS connection thingy "Shibboleth" which I later used google translate to find that it means "People who are no longer useful". Which I realized could probably raise concern.

Does anybody has any ideas for flyers that I can run around and stick to walls and stuff explaining what "Shibboleth" means to try and convince people to take the red pill?

I hope They teach how Islam killed Iran's Zoroastrianism.

MOD BAN THIS UNDERAGE FAGGOT.

>i enjoyed a class i voluntarily took, therefore its teachings should be involuntarily imposed onto ten year olds

Won't stand up in court unless they have Bible Studies classes. They know this, which is why Bible Studies are allowed in the CC as long as it's impartial.

Even if they were (it isn't, this is just Cred Forums being alarmist again), why Islam? Muslims hate Jews. It's a core part of their culture. So even at worst it's self-destructive to the people who created it. But more likely it's just there to get muslims from suing states over allowing Bible Studies but not Islamic Studies.

THE BALTIMORE GAZETTE ISN'T A REAL NEWS WEBSITE. IT DOESNT EVEN APPEAR WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR IT DONT FALL FOR BAIT

thanks friend

delete thread please

>>Perhaps even allowing Islam, as a religion of peace, to further flourish in this great country

This sound like Soros's plan to finance "emerging refugee/migrant digital technology endeavors".

What happened to keeping religion out of schools, fucking lying leftists. Get some lawsuits going and bankrupt those who are pushing this.

You're too late, Jews. There are no more white children in school for you to indoctrinate.

TITUS

GET THE ROPE

It'll be an issue when a state gets sued over it.

But remember the Common Core is an amazingly good thing because it, and the NCLB, have destroyed the teacher's unions. In a decade, it's likely that private schooling will become the norm because of the CC system. That much means less money for local democrats. Gotta fight the war on all fronts.

I'm too tired to laugh at you cucks at this point.

...and his name was Anwar al-Awlaki!

THE BALTIMORE GAZETTE ISN'T A REAL NEWS WEBSITE. IT DOESNT EVEN APPEAR WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR IT DONT FALL FOR BAIT

by the way, the people most asshurt over this are catholics aka mexicans

catholictradition.org/common-core.htm

Kekism needs to be formally recognized as a religion.

Meme magic is its prayers.

Islam will conquer the earth sooner or later.

The only thing we have that benefits us is technology.

Hopefully we can use it before it's too late

Aggressive redpill below

youtu.be/hueHtOM5dTY

It'll never make it. Too many people will complain.

Stop being a biggot :^)

>Fall for Bait
I don't fall, I just spread information.
Any opportunity is good.
>Biggot
Everytime I read it I just think about Mustaches (Bigotes)

it does come up when you search for it you retard

only by direct link. Google baltimoregazetter, space or not, the baltimore gazette doesn't turn up either

>even bringing a Bible to school will get you in trouble
>kids now have to sit down and learn about a religion that blows itself up

Does anyone fucking know why everyone is fighting one religion so hard while allowing the other, a religion that advocates killing unbelievers, to be taught in "secular" schools? Nobody has questioned this?

IT doesnt even matter its literally against the constitution to have religion mandated in public school likes this.

this

but somehow they will make it happen

too be honest, fuck it private schools for my kids was already my plan anyway

for gods sake

good thing it's not happening because the site isn't a real news source YOU FUCKING MORON IT TOOK ME ONE MINUTE TO FIGURE OUT IT'S FAKE. EVEN OTHER LEAFS ARENT THIS STUPID

>but somehow they will make it happen
All you have to do is get some conservative christians to hire some rich lawyers and it will be struck down in court because it is quite literally against the constitution. Probably the only time christcucks could ever be useful

for some reason christcucks never get lawyers to get them rights, yet other religious groups get lawyers to get them special treatment.

There are a lot of very rich conservative christcucks in the US with good lawyers. They managed to get gay marriage banned in California for a few years after all. Just imagine them doing something thats actually defending the constitution

If hillary wins and appoints very liberal bench anything can happen

Daily reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=eL94ThnOc28