8000 google refugees in Tijuana Mexico

Some skype organizations are bringing 8000 fucking googles from Haiti

Those googles are expecting to cross to Southern California, and they are being deported in Mexico

We are a fucking shithole already, we don't want this multiculturalism, 8000 fucking googles will bring the IQ even lower.

USA absorb these googles now!

thinkprogress.org/haitian-immigrants-tijuana-d9fe8eb1ec0#.c448uftve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who pays them and what the hell are they going to do there?

ok let me see

nigger
niggers
kike
kikes
jew
jews
spic
spics
chink
chinks
cracker
crackers

They are going to be deported back to googleland.
No poblemo

you dumb google

The womens here are bringing them food and water and shit, it remembers me to sweden or something.

;_;

They are taking too long

fuck off google

what is this for my google friend?

>tfw Mexico will get a wall on its southern Guatamala border and Hillary will pay for it

Haitians are probably the worst immigrants I've ever encountered. They're very violent, aggressive, and unpredictable.

I'm so glad Mexico is getting fucked. I fucking hate you bastards.

Don't think this is the end of it either, especially if Hillary gets elected. Even if she doesn't, Obama is planning to head the UN after his presidency. Every country is going to become a melting pot, including Mexico as its economic prosperity has increased.

come fucking on, not even your worst enemy deserves haitians

niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers,

you gonna be ok?

Sucks when people who dont belong in your country come and fuck with shit doesnt it?

Youre dealing with 8000. Imagine dealing with 11-30 million.

No keep them there, Mexicans don't like Google's they'll eventually kill them. Please Mexico I beg of you.

Fuck you, just kill them.
You're a narco state anyway.
No one would care.

Most women are degenerate everywhere tacobro. They think with emotion and not with logic.

googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,googles,

>Haiti
>Refugees
Please explain this shit, refugees are supposed to only be ones fleeing war and direct persecution and are supposed to go back immediately once the situation stabilizes..

Migrants != refugees. Migrants looking for citizenship should be very vetted and have papers etc. and go through that whole naturalization process if they are not declined.

Jews sending niggers to the american continent, THIS IS NEW.... not

Idiots there's no point of us calling niggers googles on 4 chan, we already all hate niggers.

Do it only on twitter and other outlets.

Our narcos are becoming extremely efficient in killing immigrants, specifically hondureƱos, I hope they finish these niggers too.

Do you fucking retarded niggers not understand that the google-nigger filter meme is supposed to be spammed outside of Cred Forums, not in Cred Forums where it does literally nothing except make CTR feel less triggered? I don't know if this is an elaborate shill strategy or if you're all just fucking morons.

direct them directly towards cartel territory

Kill them all Mexico.

They'd finally be doing the world a service.

Anyways its sad to see even Mexico is getting hit with this immigration wave. Not surprising, ((they)) want control of everyone.

Mexico is practically an ethno-state, fucking skypes are trying kill Mexicans with diversity.

Just put them on buses and have them go missing, nobody will give a shit it's a busload of googles. We don't want niggers in the Southwest, we're fine with the hispanics we've got now.

don't worry senpai, if these googles try anything, you know damn well that any number of mexicans (rancheros, zetas, narcos, regular pandilleros, christianos, catolicos, even fucking mudslimes) are going to push their shit in so far that they'll never try some garbage again. the police won't protect them either.

you should know this. immigrants in mexico either assimilate, die, or leave.

i heard about this shit like a month ago, the ride never ends

>Anyways its sad to see even Mexico is getting hit with this immigration wave. Not surprising, ((they)) want control of everyone.

Wow burger, they are expecting to go through mexico to the US.. They're not wanting to stay in mexico. It's not just mexicans or south americans coming through the southern US border just so you understand, this is also what trump has been trying to explain to deaf ears to the leftists ofcourse. They think it's great (cause most of them don't have to live next to these people).

I thought Mexican hated blacks?

Even if they are Catholic, they are still googles.

>googles
>skypes
why are we using websites as terms for?

Let me get this straight
>be sklave
>having good life under france
>we wuz kangz and kill whitey
>Haiti is complete shit because Googles gonna google
>whitey please help?

Is that correct?

Shoot invaders, take no prisoners.

they do

this isn't really news, as many have stated here, mexicans are notoriously racist, and will kill these googles if need be. police won't come to their aid either.

It's fucking stupid and google would love there company associated with blacks and Africans. It looks like some left wing type of push. A nigger is a nigger and no other word will have the impact of nigger.

this google shit has to stop
The try-hardness shows because you don't even think it is funny yourself

Those are fine doctors, engineers, scientists,teachers....

GREAT! 8000 is nothing, you should take 800000 mexico! dont you want cultural enrichment?

>is that correct
Yes, pretty much, same as zimbabwe and south africa etc. Pretty much a pattern, once they get self rule they fuck it up and blame it on someone else other than them, and then try to migrate to whitey that they couldn't wait to get rid of in the past. Because they know whitey is good nation builder whitey has gibsmedat and stable and clean society..

And if they become somehow majority in another white nation it's more than likely going to be same shit.. And just make excuse for it like "we wuz slaves once so you deserve it".. anything to justify them feeding off of whitey..

Doesn't matter that muslims enslaved blacks for 1400 years and several hundreds of years before european and american traders even bought slaves off of the african slave market. Everyone should really read this book to understand the lies told about african slavery and about who started it.

I mean everyone had slaves of their own kind throughout history all over the world and africans enslaved other africans and slavery wasn't about race but more about getting cheap labour, but particularly african slavery which they can't seem to shut up about.. that was actually primarily the muslims and other africans that were responsible for that and for setting that whole thing up in the first place.

Video here is excerpt from the book in pic related. youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q

When you watch that and read book (it's a good way into understanding the 1400 muslim enslavement of africa) you'll start to realize that you're not even taught this in school, nor do people realize it, but blame white europeans for african slavery when this is massively incorrect.

They can't reach whitey so it's more like

>beaners pls help

There aren't really many ethnic diversity protection programs in mexico so these migrants are going to need to depend mostly on the charity of the Catholic church. I guess we'll see what happens

Don't worry, we have a great immigration police that loves deporting more than the USA.

Not if they travel to America.
How the fuck do Dominicans put up with Haitians?

Just kill the damn niggers, Juan. Nobody gives a shit here in Latin America.

>googles
The fuck is this shit?

Just put them in a hole in the desert and forget about them, problem solved pablo. I don't care what you guys do with them as long as they don't come north.

Thank Hillary for this. They would be actually developing but she slashed their minimum wage raise to pieces.

Spread that around. Hill info graph when?

lurk moar, shitbird..

And now you understand how Americans feel about Mexicans. Ha isn't life ironic.

The funny thing is, a bunch of Asians I went to college with go to Tijuana regularly. To a brothel called Hong Kong (no joke, it's the actual name). They say that they are treated like kings, because they all got A's in Spanish at school and all speak it very well.

They try to invite me along, but I remind them that I am white, 6'1", and not a fucking mongol degenerate.

This whole googles thing is cancerous.

RARE
A
R
E
Also lmao, Dominicans need a break man. You Americans need to take em. Literally 1/10 of the Dominican Population is haitian, and this shit happened during the 90 to early 2000s. Eventually it would just be one country. GIVE US A BREAK.

God damn do we need that wall, now foreign niggers are going to start trying to use Mexico to get into the US

But she needs to deport the central americans first.

:(((

Remember that we are neighbors, wheter you like it or not, also the girls will preffer the googles because MUH DICK, imagine the problems that will cause a mexican-google

googles, googles, googles, googles

And we are dealing with 1 million of gringos, which is fine, because they get along.

I really beg for that also

I hope, if not, SoCal will became googler

They are migrants using their refugee card

WE NEED A WALL

make them all go away

Just send them back to Haiti, my dear Mexican neighbor.

Oh, the irony!

Send them to Africa,America doesn't need more dindus.

forced memes man

KEK shuns this blasphemy, memes must rise from the void

I know what google is but what's a skype?

Yeah, dealing with 1 million aging gringos who legally immigrated and are a net benefit to the economy vs. 7 or 8 million low-skilled, uneducated workers who came in violation of the law and drive down working-class wages. Excellent comparison, Jose.

top kek

"like kings" simply means they charge the ever living fuck out of them and treat them as such. gooks don't know dick about mexico senpai

they do

It would not be a problem if our border control were worth their salaries, but they get bought like the niggers they are. I miss Trujillo, man.

is he playing that jawbone like a fucking instrument?

fucking googles, man...

Pisses me off that whitey get blamed for everything....
Yeah true the education is really bad. I've learned here more history as in the school and that's pretty sad.

>legally immigrated

Nope, they just cross as "tourists" and go back to the USA every 3 months so they cannot lose their checks.
>and are a net benefit to the economy

Yup, I don't mind them

> vs. 7 or 8 million low-skilled, uneducated workers who came in violation of the law and drive down working-class wages. Excellent comparison, Jose.

I would say that #notallofthem are illegals, but you are right, some of them are forced to leave, because poverty, skills, etc.

The point is, I would rather to have here 1000 central americans, than 500 haitians.

Nice one kek

nigger
niggers
black
blacks
African American
African Americans

Just think about that the trans atlantic slavetrade (whites using africans as slave labour which they bought off the african slave market) lasted about 400 years.. and the islamic enslavement of africa lasted 1400 years..

yet you are only taught about the trans atlantic slavetrade and how for 400 years european used african slave labour.. but you do not hear about or are not taught whatsoever that for 1400 years.. 1400 fucking years, the muslims enslaved the african continent.. Blacks do not know it, many africans do not know it today either. So they also primarily hear about the transatlantic slave trade via western education..

It's time that blacks need to realize that they were enslaved for 1400 years by muslims and other africans.

Think about it.. whites were the ones that ended slavery and yet are constantly blamed for it.. muslims still have slavery today in qatar and saudi arabia and slavery african on african in some places just barely even ended.. and this is not talked about.. It's upside down man.

>tfw your history class teacher said that blacks were enslaving other blacks to sell them for shiny necklaces n'shit

lol mexico just got BLACKED

I get to see them during my commute to and from university, they mind their own business and they literally invaded a Chinese restaurant.

They look so out of place.

Yes they are illegals. These are statistics that not even the Mexican government denies (and actually fairly conservative numbers). Mind you, I'm not talking about Mexican-Americans, who number way above 8 million. I'm talking about illegals, which are conservatively estimated at 11 or 12 million, of whom 8 million are Mexican citizens.

And as for them being "force to leave," the same could be said for the Haitians. The quality of the illegal immigrant has little to do with whether they should be in the country.

And the argument that illegals from Mexico/Central America are better than immigrants from Haiti is like the argument that AIDS sucks but at least it isn't the plague.

Also, as for the 1 million Americans in Mexico, are you really telling me that they are living in Mexico illegally?

Yeah but you like to get cucked by us.
We have self respect and we will kill googles

Are they coming to US? Would they vote hillary even though she fucked Haiti over?

The asians say that blacks get kicked out of brothels, violently and the street walkers won't even talk to them.

Is that true?

No thanks. We already have a google epidemic atm.

>tfw severe case of Haitians
RIP Mexibro, we hardly knew you

Im not even going to bother reading that, sage this shit.

TOP KEK

>mexicans are notoriously racist

Why are they racist if they are ugly as hell and also short?

we already have a fuckload of haitians in florida, can someone pick them up too

Paco, don't you have right wing death squads? REMOVE NEGRO

Some forced meme where people think if they replace nigger with google and spread it enough google will have to change their name.

The thing is, using it on Cred Forums is pointless since not even dindu has hit the mainstream yet.

people in general hate others who don't look like them

these googles look like your normal american hood googles already. They'd fit right in

But Mexicans look uglier and shorter, honestly.

>melting pot
Funny word for Islamic shithole.

yeah but Israelis are ethnically ambiguous arabs with north african admixture

the average jew is like 5'3 and swarthy

How can jews be racist?

Isn't Mexico run by cartels, can't you just kill them and blame it on criminals?

>How the fuck do Dominicans put up with Haitians?
We use them for cheap labor, costruction and farming for the most part
Our women do not mix with them also their kept on the fringe of society, easily deported at a moments notice

It really doesn't hurt to practice it here, user. It drives the message of what we're doing home-- whenever we see someone doing some retarded shit, the first word that comes to mind has to be "google".

>you Americans
>give US a break
>posting from America

You're not Dominican, faggot, but I guess you're not really American either