NJ General

Garden state fags only

Everyone else gtfo and let us despair for our google-infested, gun-cucked state in peace

Area code 908 reporting in

WHERE IS HANA

also 609

NB?

Is this fucking real? Did he do this? Who the fuck told him to do this on his staff?

Meant Trenton

862/732 fag here

Who /201/ here

I fucking love these threads never stop making them. Also I love shitting on New York. Brooklyn and Manhattan need to be fumigated and resettled with jersey boys

Morristown meet up at 10pm tomorrow. I'm meeting one other user on the green by the statue of the founding fathers, we're going for beers.

ayy im 908 aswell

Adding another 908 to the mix ayyy

>starting to realize how much this state sucks after living here my whole life
>mfw most of this state is beyond saving

Yes. It shall be done.

damn if i didn't have to do work i would

201 poorfag reporting in!

Warren County reporting in

Fellow NJ fags, any of you have comcast? Internet has been pure fucking shit.

Georgia reporting in, got lost on my way to NYC and am now lost in New Jersey. Your whole state is a gas station, I have gone through 3 tolls and am out of change

falling for the garden state jew

Is there anything more insufferable than a low-T, latent-homosexual, obese boomer?

God help me I can't stand it, they're everywhere in America sitting their fat asses on their couch watching (((Niggerball))) roleplaying their nonexistent manhood.

Another 908 niggs

Warren county here,
can confirm comcrash

fuck (((you))) blue-haired millennial scum

Where are my 732 people at?

Cred Forums meet up at Morristown tomorrow night 10 PM on the Green where the Forefathers are.

Drinks and laughs to be had.

Newark here

Neck yourself, fat niggerball watching faggot. Fucking scum of the country, rotting america from the inside. Go sit your fat ass on the couch, pounding back your fermented wheat juice watching sweaty niggers hug it out

Jackson reporting

It was a real Night At the Kikesbury driving through Lakewood earlier. Fucking hate having to commute through that piece of shit town, but it's the closest way to 70 for me.

anyone /CCM/ here?

y r u in newark

y rnt u deed

201 checking in - fuck there are a lot of Hillary supporters in my State. FML

code word "Ivanka"

hoboken here

Evolution of Dad Dancing

Meet up in Freehold at moore's saturday night

fuck Morristown. Moorestown best

Who here Bergen County?