Why don't you have white children yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnatesting.com/how-to-do-a-paternity-test-without-the-mother-knowing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being preggers doesn't look fun.

i'm 19 and live with my parents

First of all I need to score a beach bitch in heat and tap that tight sliz.

Instead I'm browsing Cred Forums alone like a beta faggot.

HBU?

kek

Because my girlfriend is too fucking scared to make phonecalls to people that she doesn't personally know and I'm not sure if I want to breed with that level of retardation.

Divorce will take everything I have.

I can't get a girlfriend and even if I could I doubt I want to leave kids behind in this world.

Femanon Detected

imblying you get a choice

because im busy banging non white pussy. More loyal, less emotional rollercoaster. Get wit it

All memes aside, i plan to racemix.

I have a great latina and she is ready to have kids.

How the fuck did she get a hoof into her jacket?

I do

those little fuckers are a liability in case of (most probable) upcoming turmoil.

I'm not done pursuing my career

This, plus I'm no where near ready to support a family. Especially in this shitty inflated economy.

because im not white and white girls won't accept my cum

Because im not white, im half paki. And in high school

Because I'm screwing a hapa who caters to my every whim and lets me call her very very dirty things during sex.

I have a daughter but I've never seen her in person
she lives in Brazil with her mum

same same

I have two.

>tfw sterile

Because I'm a spic

Granted I'm a fairly light spic, have even been confused for white a few times. The best I can do is somewhat bleach a darker hispanic girl, but it's best I abstain entirely and don't produce more spics, as I have decided I will only date and possibly marry a hispanic girl.

T minus 4 weeks

Cause i have a "mental illness", so i cant. Would adopt white kids though.

Rip

one came out of my wife about a week ago. I'm doing my part, what about you?

>kidnapping isn't illegal

Congratulations, user!

>imply I don't have a choice by not choosing 9 months of body bullshittery and a life time of responsibility

What's funnier is the wife and I were talking about adoption (she actually can't get pregnant either so we're both basically mules) and I told her "no niggers" and she just lol'd but then I said, "but seriously no niggers."

No wyat wymen to mate with

I need a white husband first

Because finding a white woman in the West who'd make a good mother is about like finding a unicorn.

I'd love to meet a virtuous woman who'd pop out two or three of my redpilled babies, but I'm not holding my breath.

Because whites are genetically inferior.

I do you fucking idiot. I just put him in bed

I have two green eyed white boys I'm gonna raise them to be conservative fag haters that ironically belive in god just so they can fuck hot rich white church girls

4 white kids so far

t. software engineer, 38 years old

my advice: start young. find a qt who is amenable to being future redpilled. as you know, marry her while she is young, and start the baby factory soon.

don't "wait til you're ready" - you are never ready. you are only ever more or less ready than some other point in time. obviously, if you're both NEETs, don't rush to have kids - you should be more ready than dual NEET.

don't try to provide your qt an easy / luxurious life. tell her that teddy roosevelt was right; the strenuous life is the best life. tell her its better to scrape buy and raise the next generation on a modest lifestyle; that teaches kids grit and that's something kids don't have any more.

make sure she is cool with living in a rural area, because that will be better for the kids. that's code for "whites only", but you can advocate for it before revealing your power level

Tits or gtfo whore

I cut my balls off ~

I've got three and I'm only 30

Man up faggots

Boys with boys don't make babies silly!

Im working on it faggot, kids are expensive

I'm a sterile tranny.

I hate kids

oh my. l-lewd traps.
this desu.

I'll show myself out now

I thought I was a faggot my whole life until swallowing the redpill. Understand now that cultural marxism in Weimerica poked and prodded some recessive genes and I made really terrible choices.

Now I want a litter of white kids but have close to no adult experience with women.

>tfw you've been turning women away for years and now don't even understand how to connect with them

Those are seriously some nice fucking tits right there, man.

Saved.

Now show us your boobies

MOAR

show us your boobies.

Thank you! So excited 50/50 blue eyes!

boobies and pussy now cunt

I have actually.

She is 1 years old

27 year old virgin here

I do. My wife has number 7 in her. She plans to have 5 or 10 more. Shit's great.

How the fuck does one afford that? I know you're full of shit but still

Because I am half-native. AT best, my children will be white but have high cheekbones and long black hair. That being said, quite a bit of halfies here have blonde hair, green/blue eyes, and the like. My father had blonde hair and blue eyes, so I might end up passing it on.

Look how happy she is.

She wants to have all of your white children

Find her, user.

No interest in starting a family.

Once me and the woman are out of school, married, and have regular jobs, you bet we're having kids.

>How the fuck does one afford that?

by focusing on priorities in your life

i live in a rural white area. Lots of big families. None of these families are dual income. None of the dads are doctor or any crazy stuff.

it is very possible to have a huge family on a single income in a rural white america. Telling yourself you don't need a new mansion is step 1. Telling your future wife the same thing is step 2...

I haven't found a white woman willing to have kids.

Most educated white women don't have them.

I do, not my fault women are spoiled and degenerate

I'm only jimmy fallon white... plus I'm selfish... plus I'm a loser.

Because girls think I'm fucking weird.

Im an angry kissless virgin.

having kids is a mistake

having kids would make me feel old

No user, it's not just women.

No worthy mates available. I require loyalty, honesty, and humility in my mates. Those traits are not found in women of my race or nationality.

Might as well kill yourself, desu famalam

>Most educated white women don't have them.

"educated"

4 year college degree teaches women not to be women. they need a stronger force/influence in their lives to overpower the SJW indoctrination.

in USA, most homeschooling families have working dad, stay at home mom. Mom has no college degree, teaches kids anyway. Kids score better than public school peers on standardized tests.

4 year degree for women is such a meme.

t. wife didn't finish college... no problem at all.

You afford it with proper money management, meaning not burning money on bullshit. We grow most of our own food. All our clothes we make ourselves or get second hand. Never pay full price for anything, ever.
And kids become significantly cheaper the more you have.

Why the fuck are you here? Do you hate yourself that much?

>letting your bitch go to college
Why? Are you stupid? What is a bitch going to do with schooling? It's just a waste of time and money.

Stranger Things made me want kids, but then I realised it's not the 80's and the next generation of kids are fucking horrible.

damn that's fucking spooky

>tfw not fat or ugly
>still KV

WHY

same. just want a nice gf to cuddle and do lewd things with.

I'm on my second one, what about you fag.

you have autism

christ, how do you cope with that? I'd go insane from the stress

No I do not. Modern kids are horrible. The world is horrible.

Can't risk raising something I love in such an environment.

I have two white boys, thanks. The bell curve of age is largely 20 somethings here and I didn't have my first kid until 30, kind of late. I'm 46 now, do some math.

All the other white women I know are degenerate coalburners.

Maybe if I lived somewhere with some nice Christian women.

This.

I went to college expecting animal house and what I got was diversity seminars.

What a loss. . .
(DISAPPEARING STREET NUMBERS CAPTCHA FUCKING GOOGLES)

>some nice Christian women

I couldn't even stomach that lel. Being an apatheist doesn't help

Produced two, raised them to adulthood, now getting divorced. Life is good.

I mean if there's a chance your kids will be balding, even the girls, maybe you shouldn't have kids. Good choice.

TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK

EXPOSE THE BUSES, EXPOSE THE SUPPLY LINE

(OP)
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

I am too fat to find a wifey

Because my children are jewish ;)

Yeah, I'm extremely negative about myself.

Aren't we all? don't worry hispanicbro, i'm white and hate myself

I'm 18. I want 4 kids though.

why? don't kids annoy you? I'd go mad having to listen to their screams

I have two blue eyed white kids.

Seems like you're just an anti-natalist scumbag. Why don't you fuck off?

I do have white children user.

Just not with me.

Because divorce user. Thanks for bringing it up. Guess i wont be aleeping again tonight.

Not really. I relish the chance to give another person a chance at life as well, raised in an environment that would hopefully be better than the one I was raised in.

This is literally all I want in life

>why? don't kids annoy you? I'd go mad having to listen to their screams

most dads sleep right through the baby crying at night, actually, if mom is present and breast feeding (which should both be true)

unless you have twins, your kids go through their various screaming stages one at a time and then get the over with. if you have a 9 year old screaming, you aren't raising them correctly.

Because I'm not white

ever thought about getting race change surgery?

>The chances are extremely slim

both me

>ever thought about getting race change surgery?

he doesn't have to get the surgery. he can identify as whatever he wants, and we need to accept it.

he is racefluid

Shit job, barely paying the bills, I'm ugly. Gave up on dating, I only fuck hookers at this point. Hopefully a Thai bargirl will marry me and I could finally have kids, it's my last hope.

Because I'm a loser. I can fuck women, but I've never found one worthy of breeding. I'm not sure I'm worth breeding either. Classical musician here

I have one child so far.

I don't think of myself as strictly anti-natalist. But I have no desire to raise a family and life certainly doesn't seem good.

Unless you could guarantee them a great life it doesn't seem worth it to me. Too perilous. And somewhat selfish, bringing a person into the world just for your own desires.

I disagree, all that matters is that they're alive.

I'm not white.

what if they suffer? or hate you? or cause you pain?

They're still breathing are they not?

so are disabled people and starving peasants in africa. is that any way to live?

>finding a wife material gf in the post - tinder/social media age
Top kek m8

I gave a black girl a kid, the only luck I've had in that department.

Better than no life.

I'm a disgraced nuclear engineer working at Walmart.

Because girls just want to have fun till they're 40. It's only after they're used up and out of time that they realize how much of their lives they wasted. Artificial wombs aren't gonna fix this either. Men want family's. We want a partner that wants our cock, AND can take care of children.

We have to get women off the teet of government handouts, or hurry up and create the replacement for humanity, because this can't continue like it is.

I'll be sexually attracted to them

kek, same bro. gotta get away from Cred Forums

>is white
>doesn't have the looks, money, or charisma to attract a white girl

back in time?

shes like 15 now, fucking pedos

These threads should be lumped in with the "Redpilled me on X" threads.

Because I want to make sure I am financially prepared for a child.

older than that actually, but why wouldn't I want younger Lera? I want little Lera so I can be with her and have fun before raising a child.

Cultural Marxism told me my parents were wrong about everything. Spent too long in college fraternity life, bars, slept around too much and lost myself in the drugs/booze.

Clean now, 29, engineering fag, recently /fit/ fit finally looking around for a woman who is modest/loyal.

That's not a bad thing. Every healthy man is sexually attracted to his daughters(unless they are uggos). Most are just too scared to act on it.

I keep saying you need to find a women from somewhere like Russia, Serbia, ect. I know people say they are slavs but they are orthodox and conservative and reject liberalism and cultural marxism. I have my eyes on a Serb in my class who literally said that french women are whores.

so?

>tfw 28 years old and just graduated with a degree in software engineering

I hope to be you in a decade bro ;_;

Tfw a hwite family

Can't find my people, surrounded by manlets and womanlets with brown eyes.

God I want a family so bad, I'm so alone.

No white woman wants me.

Asian women however.... they all ova this d*k

WHY DONT YOU TAKE A SEAT

t. Memer newcuck

But I do

Westermarck effect is a real thing m8. Theres a reason 99% of in family molestation comes from uncles or dads that are in and out of their kids lives. It's pretty rare someone actually overcomes the effect. Inb4 fritzl

>my advice: start young
>t. Gen xer who last dated when Clinton was in office

The dating game has gone to hell in a handbasket, if you don't find a qt in high school, you're fugged, no gf unless you like getting cu.cked

Too busy smashing some ethnic cooch in the 6ix nigga

I don't want them to live in a sand nigger world.

because i only make 31k a year

>Westermarck effect is a real thing m8
No, it isn't.
>99% of in family molestation comes from uncles or dads that are in and out of their kids lives
Source? I'm pretty sure it's mostly fathers who, y'kniw, is involved.

Why would a man have children? At some point genetic engineering will render genes and race irrelevant, and at some point humans will go extinct so "muh genetics" or "muh white race" is not an answer.

then we'll have to agree to disagree

>woman who is modest
given your past, why should she want you?

I was a fat slob before

But I've at the gym everyday all year making my body great again, better than ever before

I don't want to settle for less. I want the pick of the litter

parents expectations, the woman wants it, etc

Liberals ruined the dream.
I don't share the same vision of the future as them.

Because my wife and I don't want them. Kids suck. Plus white kids are fugly as fuck.

Ha, I luv this pikture

I do have a bunch. Some with my wife. 25 from sperm donations, last count. Well, they are at least half white I guess.

Look at that fucking five head

Because I'm a pajeet. I really don't have to worry about muh heritage because there are already way too many of us fucks on this planet. I'll leave the reproducing up to y'all whites, you are the superior race after all.

>tfw self hating shitskin

I do.
Die, you piece of shit.

Nah, I'm good. DINK life is where it's at. Not going to saddle our lives with crotchspawn.

(OP) #
Because I'm poor and my family """"""""makes too much"""""""' which disqualifies me from getting welfare and other benefits.

Possibly autistic.
I'm unable to lie for the sake of feelings.
So the little things, like "how does my hair look user" I'd tell her it looks like shit and of course that would bar me from any kind of sexual contact.

I just believe in absolute honesty without question

just b urself

You are depriving yourself of the most fulfilling aspects of life, literally denying what you were put on this earth to do, just so you can enjoy another few years of late nights and video games. I hate defeatist who say, "the world's fucked anyway, might as well give up."

Fulfilling for you maybe, kids aren't for everyone. I could care less about late nights and video games we would just rather pursue careers, get involved in community with our music, and travel and experience the cultures of the world. Defeatism has nothing to do with us not having children. The world isn't fucked, it's a beautiful thing. If we ever did want kids I'd much rather adopt a kid who already exists and is getting dealt a shit hand.

>Why don't you have white children yet?
[spoiler] I'm not white [/spoiler]

>put on this earth to do

If you base your life on procreation why do you bother doing anything else? Why exist as a sentient, civil entity. If firing out babies is your modus operandi, why not just fuck every whore you see?

>b-because I want to raise a family! Give em a happy life

Then you're acting on volition, on desire, on articulation of thought. Doing this would imply other strains of thought exist. Your "purpose" is entirely subjective. To say it is not is to say a life of dim-witted subsistence is the only alternative.

Stop being selfish your ancestors didn't work hard and die so you can be selfish.

Awww nobody? C-Can I get a ch-ch-checked?

>ancestors worked to give descendants a better life, freedom of choice, happiness, etc
>stop living for what your ancestors died for

I'm not a good person yet.

I'm making progress, but years of degeneracy has been hard on me. I become depressed when my degenerate urges aren't met.

I'm not going to be a husband and father until I'm someone they can look up to, without having to hide anything.

You're right. Please don't ever reproduce.

I'll check ya friendo. Everyone else is too busy hating on people like my who don't want kids to actually care about the ones who did. Good on you for living the life you chose.

We weren't necessarily put on earth to reproduce. High intelligence is a genetic dead end, if it causes humans not to reproduce. An IQ 75 African is more genetically fit because they reproduce more.

Trying to fulfill the "will" of your genes to perpetuate themselves is retarded. Being evolutionarily fit is nothing to be proud of, if we let evolution run it's course we would end up with much lower intelligence.

Me turk rapebaby
>brown eyes
>brown hair
>white skin
My wife
>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>pale skin
I pray to kek every day so my kids will be like their mother.

Caaaaan do! Have fun fucking every whore you see and spreading your seed wide across the land for me.

Everything beyond reproduction is just existential platitudes. Furthering the species is the bottom line for all living things. And you will never know real love or pride until you have children of your own.

The only people who should reproduce are those bearing near-apex to apex genetic stock.
There's 7 billion people on this planet, we need a serious eugenic area to weed out anyone with any kind of genetic predisposition, and anyone who hasn't met a prime standard.

Even if they aren't, their kids will likely be.

That's extremely sad if you only live to perpetuate.
You know who does that? Bacteria, you literally just describe the functional purpose of bacteria.

I only take pride in things I've accomplished that are of merit. Rising in employment level, attaining a high tier of education. Any nigger can stick his dick in a girl

Because I got testicular cancer, lost one testicle to surgery and the other was made infertile by the chemotherapy.

>tfw all I ever wanted was a loving wife and three children to raise to be good people.
Maybe being alone could be nice too

why not sperm bank.................................................?

>being a literal cuckold

I just got sick of western women's bullshit over a decade ago and just can't take a woman serious enough to have a relationship. I take great care to not get chicks pregnant because I don't want to be trapped nor subject children to parents with a loveless dysfunctional relationship.

But by having kids in this day and age you aren't furthering the species you're regressing it.

This is because more intelligent people have less or no children, if you have a strong desire to have children you probably have a low IQ and shouldn't reproduce.

We should be creating genetically modified superhumans in labs not letting people with low intelligence have loads of children.

Education is great, careers are important, but you will never know real responsibility until you have a baby. You can't be late, there are no days off, it's as real as it gets. And then when they start to talk, when you get home from work and they run to you and call you daddy, you have no idea how that feels. Our firstborn wasn't planned, but we did the responsible thing. I'm so glad we did. Any nigger can stick his dicks in a girl, but it takes a real man to support a family and raise his children right.

no m8....why the fuck didnt this dood save his sperm before chemo?

>t. another uninut

>only those with low IQ want to reproduce

No, chink. Flat out wrong. They simply reproduce at higher rates. Dumb fucking shrimp dicked gook go eat a live toad.

Oh god you sound like those women who try to validate raising some dumb kid all day as the hardest thing in the world.
I'm not knocking your love for your kids but there are far greater responsibilities.

At the end of the day, if the absolute worst happens, its one life, or two, or three, or however many you may have.

There are dozens of careers where a slight slip-up can have direct loss of life and ripples that effect hundreds to thousands.

me too

kek

They did have me make a deposit at the sperm bank but there's something about IVF that just rubs me the wrong way. I'll probably just have to get over it eventually but for now, I just don't feel comfortable with trusting that process.

How can I know there won't be an "accident" where Dr. Shekelberg uses the wrong sample and impregnates my wife with a Somalians sample?

>How can I know there won't be an "accident" where Dr. Shekelberg uses the wrong sample and impregnates my wife with a Somalians sample?
fuckin easy.

dnatesting.com/how-to-do-a-paternity-test-without-the-mother-knowing/

they have dna testing kits everywhere here.

I may have to do IVF if my other teste is a dud.

Odds are probably pretty low for that. More likely you'll get the doctor's sperm or some narcissistic user like myself.

I didn't say it was the hardest thing in the world, just that it takes a level of responsibility that i for one didnt know existed. I'm sure your occupation is extremely important, but I believe that the most important thing we can do in a society is have children who are mindful, we'll educated, hard working and able bodied. Just look at how bad things are becoming in Europe and the US. We sit around and wonder why society is going to shit while we would rather bury our nose in our career and slowly become replaced by people with third world attitudes.

Noce trips, but a paternity test only works after the kid is already there and a problem. I suppose I could give it up for adoption but that seems unnecessary harsh on the kid since it didn't do anything but be born.

Same problem. I'm not interested in raising another mans child. Doesn't matter if it belongs to the doctor or Tyrone

I will surely have but later.

than have children*

that mom is ugly in the face and that baby is way cute/pretty, baby lucked out

I would have white kids except that my fiancé had a miscarriage two years ago and we broke up

Cred Forums time Cred Forums. I'm 25, and I have a pretty decent career as a molecular biologist lined up.

I have a serious gf but she is turbo liberal, tattoos, dyes her hair weird colors, has depression/anxiety and requires meds, and straight up told me she doesn't want more than 4 kids and jokes shell cut me off at 2...oh and she won't take my name if we get married.

Idk what to do.

>but that seems unnecessary harsh on the kid
nah, i'd do it

no gf

Yeah he should have, what a fuck up. Even most girls having trouble make babby know to freeze some eggs.

also, think of the amazing amount of money you would get for suing if that did occur. kek

See

>pic says Cred Forums
>we're on Cred Forums
Makes you think

I'm 20 and living with my parents, banking on scoring a hot aryan women after I start my business so I can spread my seed

if i die the world as i know it dies with me. why should i care about the inevitable downfall of humanity if i'm not a part of it?

also this

>why dont you have white children yet

because I can't even get laid man

I used to at least get like 1-3 matches a day on tinder. Now I'm lucky to get 1 match a week.

Kys, you've failed the white race you flaming degenerate

Gen Z are supposed to be more conservative than gen X and gen y because their growing up in the shit storm the boomers created, it's pendulum theory my man

I haven't found a woman I'd dare do that with.

Virgin with no gf

Because my mom married a black guy. No white kids to be had here unless I adopt.

Which I'm honestly considering.

This, the difference between being white and being a nigger

Kek

Dude... Are you trolling?
do NOT make babies with that woman
I shouldn't have to explain this

Because i'm too buzy jacking off to anime women and complaining about white genocide

because i'm 18 living with parents,looking for a qte christian here tho.

I don't want my children being cannon fodder for the jews

After three miscarriages with my ex (the third try crushed what was left of "us") I'm just done trying. Just focusing on my career and shitposting now.

I think the odds on that kind of "mistake" are also probably low, but idk. A women doctor wouldn't sneak her sperm in there...

The meds are the worst warning sign. You could maybe redpill a liberal, but red pills don't cure depression.

If that's actually true and you have that good of a job lined up, think of your professional career, ignoring all the other obvious reasons why you shouldn't be with this woman in the first place, what are your colleagues going to think of you when you bring a a trashy looking tatted purple haired tumblrina to a company outing or when you have dinner with your boss? It's not going to reflect good on you brah.

white women in my area are trash. If they aint riding nigger dick, then their chasing rich dick. Every now and then one will fall in my lap, but I cant take them seriously.

PS One the whores aborted my child while I was sailing.

How much faith should I have in them? The very bulk of which supports anything anti-me?

why don't be orthodox and marry an orthodox woman? there is no divorce.

underrated

Baby bonuses.

We're affording it. Not him.

Because I'm a oil driller... sorry user

Can't find a white wife to have kids with. Only a black girl has shown interest in me but I rejected her because I don't feel attracted to blacks.

>roleplaying

I'm 17

F

Saving up for a house is hard, even with a decent paying job even with a good job. Feels bad man, my dad already had two kids by the time he was 22, then me at 27 and a house when he was 30. all with just a auto mechanic's wage.

I'm a NEET living in my parents basement that plays video games and watches anime all day every day.
I'm also 90lb overweight with nearly zero muscle mass since I never move very much.
I'm 27 btw.