Black men are in standoff with police equipeed with AR15

Intend to use on cops and public. Charlotte.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtLqmWt2h2g
radaronline.com/photos/hillary-hate-group-scandal-disturbing-kkk-secret-nephew-exposed/
periscope.tv/w/1nAKEDdokVvxL
youtube.com/watch?v=HexoKjjC7ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema
wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZMaW5Gzito
youtu.be/nCP3HIhQgLI
youtube.com/watch?v=yk9FEOlyHKs
youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw all these chimpouts only feed the Trump vote more energy

And so it begins. The great siege of Charlotte.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtLqmWt2h2g

thread theme

SHART

I dont give a fuck who the cops are fighting. This isnt some garbage about race or civil rights or any of that sjw shit. This is a bunch of people using an excuse to beat people up and loot. Its cops vs criminals and I want the criminals dead.

Nothing sickens me quite like someone committing crimes under the veil of "justice"

i posted this everywhere on Cred Forums is Cred Forums neet ?

radaronline.com/photos/hillary-hate-group-scandal-disturbing-kkk-secret-nephew-exposed/

Wtf... I've never heard this song.

Racewar tonight

She's literally mentored by a guy from the KKK and considers him a personal friend. This doesn't really add anything.

ok google

It doesn't help that the only black person she likes is the one that carries her bag.

Hell she had to buy Obama in order to get Secretary of State. Protip all of Obama's million dollar speeches are Clinton Foundation donors

only way to correct this situation is an AR10.

But that's less than 15.

>American education

AR10 shoots a larger round
>abonigger education

>lost a war to emu
>shitposting about weapons

AR10 = win with 308 Win.

>tfw work with mostly black people
>tfw not a single one is talking about this
>tfw everyone likes me
I don't even know what to feel

THIS BULLSHIT NEEDS TO END

HELP FINISH IT

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

I live in Charlotte
Out of state vehicles were seen transporting groups of 4-5 near the protests, whose passengers proceeded to enter the protest, which turned into a riot shortly after, and returned to their vehicles after the SWAT teams started gassing the crowds

fake and gay. there is no standoffZ

>Lost a war against poorly armed rice farmers

I don't think you should talk burger

Spec. for 5.56 assault rifle came after the popularity of the 'battle rifle' concept.

AR10 comes from the era of the m14 and FN FAL

rolling for tHE SECOND BATTLE OF CHARLOTTE

>lost wombs to refugees
You want to keep this going pewdiepie?

What sort of vehicles?

I can go on all day Mr 60%

>currently losing a war against naked nigger
Sweden the war isnt even over and you already lost

Haven't you seen the latest news?
We are deporting our immigrants.

They were all 4 door sedans, not sure of the makes or models, but they differed from each other

Wish i was there I would happily help the police kill those animals.

u r gay #BLOWNTHEFUCKOUT

How is it that muslims in Sweden figured out how to make molotovs
and googles in america smash stuff with rocks

Can anyone else confirm this or post screenshots?

NoThiefsAllowed stream is running at 10 fps wtf

>yfw Trump appears with the Rohirrim at first light

Kind of strange when you think about it, the gas in sweden is crazy expensive.

I've been off pol for a couple weeks someone red pill me on this whole Charleotte thing

somalis know they can firebomb shit and get away with it
googles here know they will get gunned down if they do that

Can someone post some better streams other than this nigger-sympathizing faggot I'm watching right now from OP's post?

I hope this is true sven
nigger oogaa booga with gun cops kill the animal uppity nigger riots continue

Guys, guys, I have an idea. Let's photoshop in some anti-Muslim signs into pictures of BLM rallies. Then ISIS starts attacking the niggers, problem solved.

That title better be fucking click bait.

They have different handlers.
Last night at work a security guard was talking to me and my coworker and called these people 'paid anarchists,' which is basically accurate. The people paying them don't want the West nuked out of existence, they just want to control all of it and own everything they can.
Muslims are radicalized by people who want them to go out and annihilate Western civilization, whites and blacks all, and repopulate the ashes.

They'd get shot once they lit it up, plain and simple.

NTA is shit.

I don't know why it keeps getting posted. Low quality, shit framerate, it fucking sucks.

>Ay yo dawg i gots me dis AR15 nigga.

Assault riffle caliber 15 shooting 100 round per second?

stream is gibberish

So business as usual for the spooks?

>Googles causing shit for no reason
What else is new ?

>We are movin' by faith, not by work
If you're a Baptist or any kind of Protestant then how do you reconcile your beliefs with this kind of behavior? Unapologetic violence in the service of Jewish oligarchs, but it's fine because no matter what you do you believe in a Jesus who asks you only to be an unthinking pawn?

>60%
That's whiter than your wife's kids.

>sven deporting nignogs
proof now smorgasdork

Fug I'd love to even see a Portuguese AR10 IRL, be it original or a replica.

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEDdokVvxL
HASHTAG STAND DA FUCK UP

>Jesus who asks you only to be an unthinking pawn
That's a bad interpretation of the work

Works that don't matter to Protestants, or are at least seen as being a logical consequence of faith?
This chick on the stream is praying and attributing all this to God, saying that they're all justified in keeping up these riots. How do you explain being a Protestant when this is exactly what Protestantism amounts to?

IN

Watched 10 seconds of that stream.

Bunch of degens screaming "HANDS UP - DON'T SHOOT" over and over.

How pointless are they?

Protestants built this nation. It's not them, it's the faggot Catholiccucks who support this nigger shit. Catholics really are pure shit

They've been fooled like it was said they would be.
It's a lack of self awareness I'm guessing.

They're getting rowdy, now

Just remember when they put their hands up they are an easier target to hit. God I hope they riot near my home in FL. So many people I know will have a field day shooting them.

Works without faith are dead. Faith is never expressed by theft and destruction of properties. Satan smiles on people like them.

>It's not them,
And yet the Southern Baptist Convention is remarkably progressive for an organization representing one of the most conservative bodies of believers in the country.

>pewdiepie
kek

And the catholic churches are the ones in the urban areas, not the small churches. This shit is pure Catholicism. 99% of protestants are white, but you catholicucks are in the inner cities, so yes, it's Catholics fault this shit spread outwards from the cities. If you fags dealt with this shit before we wouldn't have to now

i'm willing to look away and let the cops do what they need to do.

SO how many felonies/convictions did the google who started this shit have?

>you catholicucks are in the inner cities
Confirmed for not knowing what you're talking about, I literally live in a town with less than 3,000 people 20 miles from the nearest urban center.
>it's Catholics fault this shit spread outwards from the cities
It's got nothing to do with the Jews, right? I've never heard a Catholic say prayers that sound anything like the ones the girl in question was saying. This shit started in New York with #occupy and in Ferguson, and neither of those movements were overtly Catholic. George Soros is a Jew.
These protests aren't organized or agitated by the Catholic Church.

There problem with the city is lack of christian values not the denomination of people living there. There are far more atheists in the city than believers.

Tomorrow at 9 why is my daughter such a whore

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMBBULLLLLLLLLLLL

Because of poe's law , i can't tell if you're being serious or not.

It's amazing as soon as I opened the video NTA started that song up.

You must really hate America then huh?

>tfw been too busy trying to improve my life to keep up with happenings and chimpouts

VOUCH

>AR15

Oh shit, not the fucking AR-15s! RIP.

But dose it really? Don't get me wrong I want it to but is it helping any cause in anyway?

I HAVE AN AR47AK15

..I mean Google Hangouts

this is something liberals would pull. her nephew affects her in what way? lmao

me too man, but i'm honestly getting a bit irritated. i live around mostly white people so i don't have to put up with this shit but it seems to be spreading. sometimes i feel like i need to be proactive to stop this shit from coming to me, because if i don't by the time i realize it's too late, well it will be too late.

If i lived somewhere these animals were chimping out, well i'm not going to say what i would do but i think you know. I don't like people fucking with my community

SHOTS FIRED

>SHOTS FIRED

SHOTS FIRED

Are these the same people who claim American don't need weapons because the police will save them? I honestly don't see how you can live in the US without at least an AR to defend yourself with.

What stream?

>SHOTS FIRED
>>SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
Oh fuck yeah

I'm genuinely surprised that no one with a silencer and a good long range rifle has gone out adn just taken really long shots into the groups of googles

Googles play too much grand theft auto

We are getting massively slid.
There are simultaneous BLM riots in Charlotte, Chicago outside the Mayor's office, possibly Dallas and an unconfirmed report about Tulsa, Oklahoma.
As I try to find information I see the standard pretend-naive retard one-posts "Oh hey you guys, what is your favorite color? I like pink!" bullshit, at least eight threads on the front page have nothing to do with the riots, Syria, Trump, or Pol, and at least one is clearly advertising for SJWs.

Negotiations are over

STREAM???

AK15 =? based but overpriced bestgirl GALIL
AR47 =? glorious Zastava M70
You can get any format in any caliber

Silencers are very expensive and hard to get legally in the US. Anyone who has one that is legal would quickly be tracked down.

>And the catholic churches are the ones in the urban areas, not the small churches
have you ever been to a city? catlicks and episcopalians have been getting driven out of urban areas for decades and there are tiny baptist churches on every block

Oh.. :(

Or maybe get a drone and fly it over the googles and drop chilli powder all over them

>Silencers are very expensive and hard to get legally in the US. Anyone who has one that is legal would quickly be tracked down.

Noguns detected.

>no trust spotted

Do ak9000s exist?

Build a trebuchet and launch cartons of eggs filled with ground glass, jalapeno juice, and chili powder into the crowd from the roof tops.

You can make a silencer out of anything, really. Its literally the same concept as a car muffler. Just a bit of tubing.

You can but most home made silencers I have seen are not very good. Best bet is to use booby traps and improvised explosives on the crowd.

Leave booby trapped KFC buckets all over.

Fill with schoolbooks, deodorant, soap, and job applications.

yeah, its a keyboard

Silencers don't make shots as silent as you think, especially on a rifle. They're still loud as fuck.

Wrong on every point.
>Expensive
Not really, especially compared to the cost of a decent mid-long range setup.

>Hard to get legally
Only in some states, not the US

>Quickly tracked down
Sure, if you throw it at the police after you're done shooting.

>$200 tax stamp + whatever the suppressor costs
>expensive

Maybe if you're a Google.

Well If you're going to be using a rifle from medium to long range it's not going to really matter how good the silencer is going to be at that point. As soon as they see their friends' heads exploding at seemingly random they're going to panic, and if you make a half decent supressor it's going to at least keep yourself from being located long enough to get the fuck out of there.

Could work. But fill them with job applications that will scare off the niggers forever.

Still wouldn't go that route myself. Its far easier to get away with a few home made pipe bombs placed in trash cans and rigged to burn phones and a few home made land mines. Harder to track down the materials if you steal them from job sites and wear the proper gear when making them.

Is there a better stream? Anyone know?

Perfect ad placement

Added: paid Soros shills go disrupt law and order, to push this country into chaos, and to reinforce the convo for a federal police.

Where I live you need the sheriffs approval to own a silencer.

It's an Australian flag. It's safest to assume that they're both retarded and shitposting.

>home made pipe bombs
A pipe bomb is a pussy weapon. It's random and can kill innocent bystanders.

It's a weapon used by googles and terrorists.

At least have the balls to pick a target.

>Lost a wife to black skinned gibs farmers

>tfw suppressors are banned here so you can't even plink with your .22 at the range all day

I love shooting but god damnit does it kill your ears after a while, even with earmuffs on.

george soros isnt white hes a kike

>can kill innocent bystanders
Yes it can especially if you wrap it in nails. No one is innocent and collateral damage is minimized by using a cellphone detonating device.

Anybody just see the FoxNews coverage?

Protestor makes violent threat to Fox reporter? Antifa girl says she doesn't give a fuck about midnight curfew. Feels like it's heating up.

So are we getting comfy for that curfew?

before the army is in the mix i dont take this seriously. they clearly are let to fuck shit up.

Everybody is going home. No happenings tonight. Googles are useless.

This BLM thing in America is becoming like the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

"long range" rifles are still loud even with a supressor. A subsonic bolt, and to a lesser subsonic semi rifle are nearly silent. You wont get "long range" with subsonic though. 100-200 yards depending on what we are talking about, depending how well you shoot. 600feet isnt far in a large urban environment with big crowds stretching hundreds of feet.

To add to that if you go shooting of a rifle no matter how good you think you are you will get busted. Traps and bombs you have a good chance of getting away with if you are not a retard, google, or terrorist. The IRA has several nice hand books floating around to teach you the basics.

>t. google that throws nail pipebombs into preschools and detonates them with their obama phone built in signaller app because them toddlers be raycist cops.

DINDU NUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=HexoKjjC7ko

only an idiot throws a pipe bomb. Proper placement in advance is key. If your going to throw things into the crowd make molotovs filled with gasoline and soap chips till its the consistency of dish soap. Put one of those baby's on a car hood and the driver has about 20 seconds before hes sitting in a fireball.

I'm confused was that in London or not?

I would say Mr. X% but it really would be X% since your government decided it's wayciss to report racial statistics lmao

fuck you googles

Depends on how strictly they are going to enforce it.

Googs are gun git peppered wit lead

Personally I hope they open up on the crowd with tear gas, dogs and water cannons.

?

Black lives matter is international espianage by black nationalists alligned iwth Soros

look into South Africa and West Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema

At dawn, look to the East

fucking color bar ear rape. no thanks

THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE RIGHT NOW FAGGOT?

DONT LIE TO US user.

YOU ARE A NOBODY LIKE US.

sadly NTA stream is the worst one out there tonight aside from the scanner he had

dat beep doe

Voter apathy is a real thing... especially this election year. If people who lean right wing but don't really like Trump see this and get worried it might motivate them to go out and vote where otherwise they might have stayed home.

How many googles are gonna die tonight Cred Forums?

Honestly this shit is why we need at least some gun control in this country.

Other way around. We need more armed people to shoot blacks when they get violent

what is wrong withyou?

Keep prepping that Google browser :^)

>implying googles actually buy their guns legally

Just for the sake of conversation, what would happen if suddenly the cops started gunning every protester down?

ASS

>Silencers are very expensive and hard to get legally in the US. Anyone who has one that is legal would quickly be tracked down.

not in Florida bby

Violent protests would erupt wherever black people are

Nationwide chimpout, race war.

This. As the former head of Interpol said regarding the deterrence of Salafist terrorism, they are cowards, they attack easy targets, and they will not attack a city where every target can shoot back.

>tfw live in Charlotte
>lived here my whole life
>never seen anything like this
>we all get along so well all the time
>never thought I'd ever see this shit here
>go to UNCC, a mile from the site of the shooting
>have to go to work in the University area all weekend

Yeah, nah, this may be the weekend that I finally quit and just stay home.

Cred Forums would collectively orgasm.

lots of companies are giving all non-essential people off, you may not have to quit if your boss isnt full jew

kek

>tfw the old catholic church by the university sold their building to some goddamn corporate church that is 'non-denominational' that has been building soulless mega churches, converting movie theaters, and buying up other churches.
These fucking corporate chain churches need to be gassed.

i tought americans were brave people ready for defend their country.

Now i understand they are massive obese faggots we spent all the day in steam or this asian image board while their mom order KFC or pizza for them

fuck you amerisharts

Don't be a bitch. Arm yourself and product your business. Do you need Koreans to come show you how?

way to go texas...

No, they arent.

That doesn't mean they're going to vote for Trump. Maybe Gary Johnson DOES stand a chance.

what happened to the curfew at midnight?

wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZMaW5Gzito

At least Johnson isn't the illuminazi clique, so he has that going for him.

I still hear protesting so it's apparently got no teeth

It's still going on, but crowd control takes a while. Gotta herd the sheeple off of the streets.

Haven't you heard? Apparently some wise swedish cunt thought that it would be a good idea to give these (((refugees))) sniper training. Would't be suprised if Åke there tought them to make molotovs too, all in the name of diversity and shit.

Could also be that the Antifa is to blame.

... wait, which Koreans?
>tfw Ga-In corrects my stance

>wsoctv.com/video/live-event-2
good view from bird and thousands on streets

12:13 AM

Friday, September 23, 2016 (EDT)
Time in Charlotte, NC

We don't forgive we don't forget we are.......
< don't even say that piece of shits name >
If he's ever president we will ruin him and make his life a hell we are activist and hacktivist we shall stop that sun of a bitch ........I think you get me......

Roof Koreans, like in the Rodney Kangz riots of the 90s in LA.

Yes, obiously it would make the situation some how better if ISIS would get involved and start blowing the shit out on your soil. Now what could go wrong?

just put these fucking apes in their place, you guys are the last hope for white people (and a civilized world)

Yurop is fucked yet

Moar falseflagging by corruptgov blocking access to accountstrying to stopus and what the fuck?

youtu.be/nCP3HIhQgLI

Oh, here we go

youtube.com/watch?v=yk9FEOlyHKs

"police wearing riot gear upsets rioters amd incites them because they don't think they should be dressed like that."

Is this a fucking CNN stream?

CURFEW IS OPTIONAL.

C U C K F E W
U
C
K
F
E
W

These poor simps are just the useful idiots helping hillbama create a policestate. If hill takes over she will disease them and try to crush us.

Vigilantism is badass. Coons are not.

The Pope plans on destroying the degenerates from the inside. Rome will rise again!

>curfew

Most of us want the collapse, stop shilling this on every thread.

Atm, this Pontiff is run by the Kasperites of the St. Gallen's Mafia. Maybe the next one will set things aright.

justice would be served

top lel

I wonder what anti guns think of googles exercising their right to bear arms. Interesting to see if they would side with the googs.

100% Correct. Oremus pro Pontifice.

This. I want a race war. I want chaos. Praise Kek.

WE'RE HAVING A DIE-IN, GET ON THE GROUND.

fucking bitches, seriously

ASSBUTT

Amen, credo quidquid dixit Dei Filius.

puu[dot]sh[slash]rhpJv.webm

>some nigger singing in the stream

Gary Johnson makes a strong case for treatment of blacks. youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs