The Greatest Story Never Told

I just watched this 6 hour long documentary and now I'm questioning EVERYTHING I've been led to believe my whole life.

A dear friend directed me here.

Someone hold me. Talk to me. Make it all be okay.

propaganda

the evidence for WW2 and what the Nazis did is overwhelming in Germany

Just come and you will see

This

oh op, welcome to the most beautiful place ever concieved. here your real education will begin, prepare to learn about these topics:
>dindus
>master race
>libtards
>inferior-net
>jew media
>jews
>jew propoganda
>jew money grabbing
>more dindus
>more master race
>the truth

6 hours man.
Jesus man, you need to find a woman

Jesus user you're supposed to slowly ingest the redpill

Might need to get your stomach pumped.

Everything will be okay user.

The more I think about it the more it seems like there really isn't any evidence of Jews being gassed en masse. Like, 6 million Jews died in Europe. Uh. That's not proof of Jews being exterminated. SIXTY MILLION PEOPLE died in WW2.

And the cans of Zyklon B? That was a pesticide. It was found in equal quantities at other camps which had no "gas chambers".

Skinny Jews in photos? Well how do I know those are even Jews, and how do I know that wasn't from Typhus?

And 3 million at Auschwitz? Wouldn't that literally be thousands a day? Even if they died instantly, is there really enough time and manpower in a day to do that?

It seems the only "tangible" evidence ever cited is "document". Well, can I see them?

Help me.

I cried. Haven't cried like that since I found out my father had cancer.

>Skinny Jews in photos?
My grandpa was in a camp. He was slav. Later in the world even Italian soldiers were sent to the same camp where he did a hard labor with very poor nutrition

I DID TOO.

It was actually very touching.

Watching him laugh and smile and care for the German people, launching campaigns to rescue them from the Polish, and rescuing Mousulini, and all the betrayals and stuff... :(

If only Patton had the authority to choose a side.

Also the brits tricking the Germans who surrendered into trains headed to the fucking dirty commies.

it's such a pity
that you didn't get cancer too

That film is neonazi propaganda. Don't give it that much credit.

ooh wow sounds like you took the holohoax redpill user IMO thats the biggest suppository of them all

I highly recommend David Cole's work for more answers.

Welcome,
Friend.

So you sat through one of the extended Lord of the Rings movies?

Props, OP.

don't you have some natsoc threads to troll?

do you get notifications on your phone when you find out Cred Forums is having another nazi thread?

>a friend directed me here
LEAVE

Hello guys

Make me.

>Like, 6 million Jews died in Europe. Uh. That's not proof of Jews being exterminated. SIXTY MILLION PEOPLE died in WW2.
not an argument

> That was a pesticide. It was found in equal quantities at other camps which had no "gas chambers".
That literally means nothing. it was used for both means

>Skinny Jews in photos? Well how do I know those are even Jews, and how do I know that wasn't from Typhus?
Not an argument. jews did die of typhus

>And 3 million at Auschwitz?
Learn history

> Wouldn't that literally be thousands a day?
so?

>Well, can I see them?

You can. Most of it is available on the internet (photos of originals) and can be visited in it's archives