He literally dindu nuffin

He literally dindu nuffin.
W should be emperor of America for life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gllsgu1HoFA
youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this will be the last republican president in american history

Are there any worse political families than the Bushes and Clintons?

I really miss him, he was a comfy President.

Thats the problem. He dindu nothin on 9/11 and let thousands die

he deleted 22 million emails from a private server while president

he looks like he sucks dick

>Are there any worse political families than the Bushes and Clintons?

besides John and Bobby those Kennedy's suck major cock

that's what he thought until Trump came along.

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers

Bush was based best president of America by far.

Didn't he spend more money than any president before him by a lot? How is he conservative in any way? He pushed more money into existing agencies like fbi and cia and created a bunch of new federal agencies. TSA, Homeland Security. He greatly raised the size and role of government in a person's everyday life. Conservative? Not even in Canada.

He and Putin vs Obama and Putin is laughable.

That office fucks people up. Ages the shit out of them.

Shhhhhhhhhh. It's all the lefts fault for our problems.

He let his father support killary. That is 1 thing wrong off the top of my head. I know there are like 911 things he did wrong.

Good guy honestly just had shit people in his administration. He had to deal with quite a bit though and he catches a lot of underserved shit for it. Whether people like it or not the nation was going to go to shit in the 2000's no matter who was president, 9/11 would've still happened, the housing bubble would've busted, the tenured intelligence and state department officials still would've pressured the president into invading Iraq, and Katrina still would've wrecked New Orleans the federal government would've failed because of poor oversight over FEMA and the Army Corps of Engineers.

start illegal war with irak for no reson.

oh wait.

he makes up reasons.

fucks up relations with Russia.

yeah hes a pos.

90% of the shit show the world is in is because of him. Defiantly the whole family has to be wiped out. Erase the bloodline.

All memes aside, can Trump actually win? At first it seemed impossible. Rich as fuck, dick to everyone non white in country where white are minority and most of those whites are liberals. But now that all other candidates are out and Hillary the walking dead it doesnt seem so impossible.

22 million emails

Obama went in looking like he was fresh out of college and now he looks like a corpse
he even jokes about it

he has no chance; he would have to win the conservative vote, the women vote, the minority vote, and still win a LOT of battleground states, most of which he has no chance in. his campaign has a lot less money than HRC's and he has a third party candidate taking away 9 percent of his votes, most of whom are military families unhappy with trump's vulgarity and inexperience

so I read about Statehood Day yesterday...is that a big deal?

That... and the Eeloominetti
youtube.com/watch?v=Gllsgu1HoFA

I forget which interview or what show but he said something about looking forward to getting out of that office... he said something like

>Washington, as you may know, can be depressing

Ha! No shit huh?!

I wouldn't want the job even if I was qualified and handed to me on a silver platter.

>he has a third party candidate taking away 9 percent of his votes.

he is taking votes from the left, to be more exact they are bernouts.

I miss how little fucks he gave

those people aren't actually going to vote, fuccboi

Heh went from young fresh chocolate I keep in my refrigerator
To the melted chocolate that I leave out on the table.

Even then, the local government was corrupt as shit and set the bar so low that police officers responsible for maintaining order scattered when the going got rough after the storm.

Hillary and Trump are almost certainly going to be 1 term Presidents. No candidate has ever had such bad approval ratings before even being elected

then in the end weed guy isn't stealing votes from the right.

To be honest I think Trump has a good chance because the left is demoralized right now, some might not go to vote, in the other hand the right is stronger than ever right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4

This was his worst moment. Come on you dumb motherfucker.

such a likable guy honestly

>dindu nuffin
That was the problem. He was a cuckservative who played along with big business interests at the expense of his party and nation. As soon as he was re-elected he should have deported every Mexican, shut down all the Dem organizations, and gone on a warpath prosecuting Dem senators and house members for corruption.

Don't forget trying to give citizenship to all illegals and supporting the assault weapon ban

Does this sound like the rhetoric of a winner:
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

I was initially skeptical of the accusations that the polling (which has Trump and Clinton neck-and-neck at the moment) is rigged, but I'm beginning to wonder if it is and Hillary has access to the real numbers.

he's like a republican obama

Meant for: ()

Hahaha wtf this is awesome

Exactly, he knew America was about to get rekt hard and let it happen

Literally dindu nuffin

weed guy was never going to vote
but hillary has had a grassroots organizatoins in black neighborhoods in swing states since last year, mobilizing the get out the vote campaign just like obama did in 2012
trump only received like 30% of all votes over the course of the primaries and is not wooing any swing voters. in fact every attempt he's made at wooing them has failed
yesterday, for example, he had that sit-down at a black church in cleveland heights for a predominately white crowd and offended the fuck out of them with his stop and frisk comment
every day he has gaffes; when Hillary makes up an abbreviation for a government agency and he jumps all over it, he'll look like a gigantic idiot and the slick willy / crooked hillary dick-riding will begin

He was a catastrophe.

He should be dragged through the streets and burned.

Literally went to war with the wrong country because of him.
PRISM AND THE NSA got power from the FISA courts because of Bush.

*wrong countries

...he's good in a lot of battleground states and he had a huge lead among men which the media never talks about lolol. They don't shut up about his "women problem" but nary a peep about Hilary's "man problem". Also, Johnson saps votes from both the left and right, and Stein (remember stein? CRT hates her and try's to erase her from media coverage) exclusively saps them from the left. Trump actually had a relatively good chance of winning.

As of right now according to the media. it is anyone's game and Trump has the ball and momentum.

That whole family has a long history of betraying america. I'm glad CIA Bush wasn't able to have potent children.

WAT?

All I can see is Jeb

during 2012 the number of undecided voters going into the debates amounted to 2% of likely voters
right now it's 20%; nobody cares about his "huge lead among men" because they were going to vote for whomever ran on the republican ticket, just like how nobody cares about the women and minority, since they're gonna vote for the democratic ticket in most cases
so who makes up the 20%? I think it's conservatives, to be honest.
and why are they undecided? media fucking hates both candidates, so there's almost no good press going around for people to form an opinion around
first debate will be softball, VP debate will be a fucking shootout, and then the memes will fly in 2 and 3
I think a lot of trump supporters will change their support when they see his incapacity to sound presidential when he's finally in the spotlight

no matter who will be elected, the number of terrorist attacks will be much higher in the upcoming years in the US. Prepare your anus.