You do realise that self censorship will just dilute and destroy pol right?

this entire "meme" feels like an extremely forced undue influence?

(((They))) are harvesting the power of memes and using it against us.

Cant you fucking dumb goys see that they are using memes against us?

Jesus this kike fad better die fast

>(((They)))

you do realise that self censorship will just dilute and destroy pol right?

If you're referring to Google = nigger, then the point is to troll Google, not niggers.

As Google attempts to eliminate offensive words then how will they address Google being used for nigger. That's the joke.

parenthesis is not censorship retard, it helps drive the message of jewish subterfuge across

using google as a stand-in for nigger to fuck with censorship bots is a great idea, but there's no bot in place right now and overusing it on fucking Cred Forums of all places is autistic.

It's par for the course, idiots always spam memes to oblivion, but traditionally that happened on reddit not Cred Forums

>They

>As Google attempts to eliminate offensive words
they cant do this, if they really wanted to censor us, they would take pol of the list of places their indexing spiders would visit.

they can literally just delete all records of pol from showing up in searches by no indexing Cred Forums.org/pol

why the fuck would they bother to search out specific content when they can just blanket condemn entire sites.

your argument makes no sense

Look up Jigsaw

Look up jigsaw conversation ai

>then the point is to troll Google, not niggers.
Never wondered why suddenly so many threads with "European couple" and "American inventors" are created nearly at the same time?

This is forced.

so let me get this straight. you think they can train AI to recognise fucking cars right down to the model type and year, but they wont be able to identify hatespeech because you use google instead of nigger?

speech recognition does not work that way, it identifies speech patterns by categorising structures of verbs/nouns/adjectives/etc. it doenst just identify simple words fool, it can find hatespeech, even if you use google instead of nigger, just fine.

all this does is highlight your autism

You make a good point. Look for the article put out by Wired, I believe. They show that the ai does look for speech patterns. If I recall the AI did worse with recognizing pronouns and tense

For ex, instead of I'm going to kill you, write we should kill you.

But your point is well taken. Nevertheless Google can't filter out the term Google. It's too bad you don't seem to enjoy trolling. Sadface.jpg

its not trolling though, its just acting like a tistic tard and i honestly think we are being led into this by malicious outside actors

It's possible. I saw the posts where someone claimed this came from reddit, I believe. However, I still think it'll be funny to see Google and Skype all over Twitter. I'm not afraid to use nigger and kike, and I doubt highly those words will stop being used. Confusing people, however autistic and immature, is still fun

Wait for the useful Skype idiots like (((Joseph Bernstein))) and the Skypes at the Daily Beast and Daily Dot to pick it up.

It will slowly proliferate like Cuckservative.

It's not self censorship, it's subversion.
lrn2psychologicalwarfare

>we r le trolling le goog(le) haha xD
>we r legumez

I agree it seems terribly immature, but I enjoy the idea of having liberals question themselves every time they say Google. If the word Google becomes associated with the word nigger, I'll be happy.

>not wanting googles and skypes to catch on
>not relishing the inevitable paranoia from SJWs thinking any mention of google or skype is racist
>"google it!? Fuck you you fucking racist!"
>"No I won't skype chat with you, anti-semite!"

they wont, they will just further use this to support their talkign point that pol is a bunch of dumb fucks, because thats how pol is behaving

this shits so forced its not even funny.

i would be slightly more inclined to adopt it if it had humor in it, but it doesnt.

its just a fucking dumb fad that wont catch on.

thinking you can subvert the kike machine that is google. wake up cuck you are just acting like an autist.

that is all that is happening here

cuckservative made a point

>le google le skype xD xD xD

is reddit tier autism.

jesus christ, kikes are actually going to destroy this board from within and you autists are willing patsies.

thats german tier cuckery

>pol

never seen anything so forced in my life.

hopefully everyone will have forgotten by the end of the week

FOR THE RETARDS ON BOTH SIDES:

>THOSE FOR THIS
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THESE TERMS ON Cred Forums, THEY ARE FOR USE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHERE FREE SPEECH WOULD OTHERWISE BE CENSORED - STOP BEING FUCKING IDIOTS

>THOSE AGAINST THIS
Cred Forums EDGE WORDS ARE GOING TO BE CENSORED ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANYWAY - THIS ISN'T SELF-CENSORING, IT'S CREATING TERMINOLOGY THAT ORWELLS 1984 CAN'T BLOCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD SUCH A RETARD

You are shilling really hard or you are a newfag.

"Weeaboo" is a forced meme from many years ago and we use that word to speak about "otakus" to this day.

That's just one example about how forced =/= unsuccesful when it comes to meemz.

bump since the other thread was pruned