ITS NOT OVER YET - Obama to head the UN after presidency

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/

spectator.org/65145_obama-could-become-president-whole-world/

You think there is hope on the horizon just because Trump might win? Think again. Multiculturalism and diversity is just getting started.

>UN
>political power
Pick one and only one faggot.

the un is just a retirement home for elderly politicians who can't accept irrelevance gracefully
hillary should be running for that.

kek, google on eternal benefits.

Quebec??

JUST

That's fucking rare right!?!? Yes I'm new to pol but Jesus I don't even know where that countries from. I'd it like some island or what

If it ever happened Trump will pull us out of the UN
Plenty of Americans don't like the UN and Obama at the top will ignite a Brexit-like movement

Blue helmet collection when?

this desu

I wish a google would.

on phone what flag is this

Too bad the UN never does anything huh Obama?

I keked a sad kek. The shit never ends cunts.

For those who think the UN has no power, that is a half-truth. It has no power over the rest of the homogenous world. We are fucked.

This has been rumored for quite some time. Hope all of the faggot Europeans who kept telling us back in 08 'you americans were actually smart enough to elect Obama' get a taste of him.

Are there more of these photos somewhere ?

Blue helmets are great targets :^)

Canadian

Martinique

Never,because you are a pansy

Nice projection.

America pulls out of UN. UN collapses due to the fact they can't do anything now. Everything went better then expected

R A R E

>Obama hands the internet over to the UN, the place he intends to work, before he leaves office

hmm it really makes you think

TIME TO TAKE HIM DOWN

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

CALLING ALL AUTISTS

TIME TO WEAPONIZE BOYS

HELP FIND THE GOVERNMENT/SOROS PAID FOR BLM BUSES

WE START THE FIRE TONIGHT

John Kerry please go.

this.

There's never going to be an American Secretary General.

Nice argument

What about Kenyan?

You too, friend.

Would imagine there might be a few, had it in my folder for a while. Think it's fake but still kek worthy.

Of course he fucking does.

He wants to be the leader of a globalist initiative

I hope he becomes the new sec general because Russia will shit in his face

As if this nigger won't have his legacy destroyed on Nov 8th

So much this, it's just welfare for Obama. Plus he figures he will get added publicity and protection off of it. Afterall, of all the shit he has done and the skeletons in his closet, there will be people who would want payback after he's out of office, particularly if Trump becomes president.

This. The UN has been a laughing stock and unable to force any country to do anything for a few decades now. President of the world is like the most over exaggerated thing iv ever read in my life

>an American Secretary General
>a secretary general from any security council permanent member

Hasn't happened yet and never will.

and some Cred Forumsacks will still doubt that israel is truly our greatest ally. how? how could you??

Wise words friendo, and at the same time just another way of keeping a recognisable pavement ape (political puppet) in the spotlight, so the left can keep up their little circle jerk even more.

Obama will lead Europe when America destroys itself

just as the Bible predicted. Obama is the most likely candidate for the antichrist.